Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. Yes. There's nothing I want more.

"You love me right? You'd do anything I say, wouldn't you?"

I nodded, I'd do anything for you!

"That's my good little puppy," she ruffled my chin, like one would to a dog. I couldn't believe it. The whole ordeal was so sensual, I was losing my mind. "This power you give me," she bit her lips, "I love it! I can't help but be mean, you know? I've always been so mean to you, haven't I?"

It was true. She was the meanest person I know. She had always been mean, making fun of me, humiliating me, teasing me, taking things from me, but never giving me anything in return.

"I love being mean to you. Do you like me being mean, denying you what you want?"

I couldn't stop my tears now. My eyes were blurry and tears rolled down my cheeks again.

"Aww, don't cry now..." she bent forward so her face was now level with me.

I've always loved you, Sarah, and I've tried so much, I've always done things way out of my league for you. You always acted like you wanted me, but you've always been so mean. Sometimes it makes me so angry but just looking at you again dissolves all the anger. I was so looking forward to today, and you've been so intimate for the last couple days, I really thought that this was it. Maybe today I'll be able to convince you to be my girlfriend... I almost choked.

"Awww my poor puppy, your words are almost going to make me cum now," she giggled.

You hurt me so much, Sarah!

She giggled again. "But I love hurting you, don't you like to get hurt by me? For me?"

I stared at her soft eyes. I always ended up getting turned on, every time she was mean. I couldn't look at her anymore. I lowered my head to look at her feet.

"I know you do..."

I do.

"Say it!"

I love getting hurt by you. I love that you're mean. I know that you use me, and... I like being used by you. I feel content when you use me, when you ask me to do your chores. I just want that. I want to keep doing your chores, Sarah, and worship you in every way possible! I love you so much.

I raised my head up to look at her with my teary eyes. She was smiling at me. I felt a fit of satisfaction just looking at her. I think that's the moment I completely became hers. I want to worship you forever.

She didn't say anything, just sat back straight and swung the condom in front of my eyes. I wanted to savour it. I wanted to beg for it and I didn't resist. Please, Sarah, please let me worship you. Let me worship the condom that you used.

"Be a good puppy and just sniff it," she said and pulled it closer to my nose. I do not know what came over me, but I folded my arms behind my back, and let the scent of the condom in and savoured it. It was so sensuous that I felt I would cum right then. I was inhaling the wet cherry-like smell when she bent forward again and whispered, "I want you to follow my every command."

I nodded.

"Good! Close your eyes," she whispered, "stick your tongue out!"

I did. I obeyed her and waited for her next command. She pulled the condom away from my nose, and after a while she let a soft blob of drool fall on my tongue.

"Do not swallow yet. I want you to hold it there!" She giggled, and let some more of her spit fall on my tongue. Finally she moved forward just against my ear, and whispered in the most seductive way possible, "If you want to worship me, you're going to strip your clothes and get completely naked for me!"

Her words made my penis twitch and another shiver ran down my spine. I did not waste another moment and started unbuttoning my shirt. As I was out of it, she whispered to me to swallow the spit and I did. I unbuckled my pants and she put the condom on my lips as I sucked it in. I could feel the blob of cum inside my mouth, separated just by the rubber. It tasted like cherries. Does her pussy taste like this too? I sucked it relentlessly and savoured it as she giggled. I finally pulled my pants down along with my boxers and it felt so good to finally let my penis out.

"Aww look at your little pee-pee twitch!" She giggled, "You know I actually didn't expect it to be this big! I mean it's still tiny, but quite decent, you know?"

I kept sucking on the condom and her words of appreciation, however humiliating, still turned me on.

"Do you like, when I call it pee-pee?" she giggled.

I nodded yes, as she giggled.

"That's because what you have is a pee-pee!" she laughed.

My pee-pee twitched, listening to this, which she probably noticed and that made her giggle even more.

"Are you ready to taste his cum now?"

The fit of ecstatic pleasure did not last long. The dread filled my nerves but I still continued sucking, until she pulled the condom out.

I opened my eyes and she had a naughty grin on her face. "Do you want me to pour it in your mouth?"

The thought instantly made me nauseous and she could read it from my face which made her laugh.

"Or maybe," she dipped her fingers into the condom, then pulled it out and held her sticky fingers before my face. Something came over me and involuntarily I put them in my mouth and licked it clean. She giggled. "Goodboy! From now on, you'll be my clean-up cuckold!" she giggled.

She pulled her fingers out of my mouth, and then poured a little bit of cum on her palm, and rubbed it in her fingers. The cum stuck to every crevice of her hand making it slimy and sticky. The smell was so acrid, but nonetheless, I started by licking her palm, followed by sucking each of her fingers and in between them. She was very pleased. The cum tasted salty and very putrid but I loved cleaning her hand. For the last bit she poured it in her palm and made a pool of the white goo in the middle. I buried my mouth in there, and started slurping it up with my tongue on her command.

"It's funny that you wanted to be my boyfriend, but ended up becoming my clean-up cucky!" She giggled, "But I must say that it suits you much much better! Don't you think? I mean, look at you slurping up my boyfriend's cum like a puppy! It's amusing! Do you like it?"

I... I love being your puppy, Sarah!

I cleaned her palm all over again, and then she slid the condom between two of her fingers, hanging it from the ring. "Now put your tongue inside and lick the remaining. I want all of his cum in your stomach, okay cucky?"

I did as she said, and she wore the condom to my tongue. I sucked it like crazy as she laughed.

"I want you to keep sucking on it the whole night while you sleep. But for now you can keep it aside, on the counter. And, since you were such a good cuck, I'm gonna let you unzip my kameez and worship me." she giggled.

I almost came to the thought and she laughed at it.

"Come, sit on the bed."

I did, and without any notice, she sat on my lap, right on my pee-pee. My pee-pee was stuck in between her ass cheeks. My pleasure knew no bounds and I was trembling.

"Do you wanna grab my tits like Dave did?" she giggled.

Yesss...

"Too bad, you can't," she giggled, "but you can pull my hair to the side and sniff my hickeys, would you like that?"

I could not believe my ears! Did she really mean that? Sarah... Can I, really?

She giggled, "Silly, I WANT you to do that!"

I wasted no more time. I pulled her hair together gently and put it aside. Her milky white skin was adorned with several red purple and bluish hickeys. I brought my nose closer and took a long sniff. Her musky scent mixed with her perfume intoxicated my brain and I started kissing each one of her hickeys as she laughed. I kissed all over her neck, rubbing my tongue over her skin. I slowly tended to her back and started licking her skin ever so slowly.

"You can start unzipping me, cucky, and pull my kameez off."

I still couldn't believe her. Did she really mean it? She was being so sweet, was it a dream? I kissed all over her small back and finally grabbed the zipper between my teeth. I started unzipping, and was very slow at it. As I was done, all that was left to be done was taking it off. But was I really so privileged to do that?

She got off my lap a bit, and pulled the back of her kameez up, and sat back on my crotch, with my pee-pee right in between her thighs. The warmth and feel of her thighs were making my mind go crazy. I held the hem, and slowly pulled it off.

"You can't believe it can you?" She giggled.

I really can't.

"Well, cuckies do get some special privileges as long as they know what they deserve. So, tell me cucky, do you deserve to see my tiddies?"

I thought for a moment, and replied a no.

"Good boy, now pull it off," she giggled. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to not look at her tits, although it was right around the corner of my eyes. I pulled her kameez off and kept it on the bed.

Her bare skin was glowing in the dim light of the lamp. She smelled so hot, a mixture of sweat and perfume. It was so hard to resist as I saw my goddess sitting naked on my lap. Her back was so beautiful, pale and lined with hickeys all over, the midriff, fleshy hips, waist, all nibbled upon by Dave!

You're so beautiful.

She giggled, "I know! When you're done gawking you can stroke my back if you want to. You can sniff, lick, and worship my hickeys there too."

I kept chanting how beautiful she was and how grateful I was and worshipped all over her back. As I was kissing the skin near her right armpits, she put her arm above. I closed my eyes, and buried my nose in her soft pits. She smelled so ecstatic that I couldn't resist it. I kissed them as she giggled. I slowly started making out with her pits, licking the sweet sweat up and down. Her pits were freshly shaved, smooth and sticky! I loved how it felt both on my lips and my tongue, and holding her arm up with my hands, I kept licking her pit over and over again, kissing them in between, as she continued giggling.

Suddenly she started rubbing her thighs together against my pee-pee and I was taken aback to feel her fingertips on the head of my pee-pee. She was stroking just the head with her fingernails, driving me crazy. I was shaking and she was so amused.

"You're actually making me horny, cucky, don't you dare cum now!"

She literally started scratching the sensitive part behind the glans with her fingernails. It felt so good that I was then in heaven.

She let me lick her side boobs, and the sweat under her boobs. I licked as much as I could from that position with my eyes closed, resisting breaking my vow. Moving my tongue on her side boobs, kissing them, I started licking and sucking her underboobs. She smelled so intoxicating, that I was almost losing track of things. I worshipped her fleshy tummy, licked her navel, and ran my tongue along her breastbone through her cleavage; I could feel her heavy boobs brushing my cheeks as I did. I never felt this happy ever in my whole life. I licked her thoroughly clean, and she praised my cleaning skills. I kissed her collarbone, and started licking and sucking them. She started moaning. I could not believe we were doing this! She started touching my pee-pee head with her fingertips now, lightly pressing them, and rubbing my pee-hole with her nails. It felt so good that I myself couldn't stop moaning. One of her fingertips was almost inside my pee-hole and I could feel her nails scratching the inside. I kept worshipping her neck and slowly moved to kiss on the other side of her body. I held her left arm, as she removed it from my pee-pee and kissed it all over. I kissed her hands, and licked each finger. I moved to her waist, and tummy, and then licked under her left boob, up till her armpits. She put her arm around my face, as I buried my face in her pits, trying to smother myself. I loved the taste, and the musky aroma and worshipped her pits for so long. I was on the brink of cumming, as she was rubbing my head with her right fingers now, but resisted to my wit's end. I couldn't hold on for long with her intoxicating fragrance boiling my mind. I thought I had lost it, but she stopped right then and let go of my pee-pee altogether. She released it from between her thighs, and with no stimulation whatsoever, the orgasm slowly resided back.

She was giggling. "You were going to cum, weren't you?"

I'm sorry, Sarah! I said gasping for air.

She giggled in response, and said, "Grab my frock behind you, and wear it to me."

I did. It was a soft spaghetti-strap purple nightdress. I have seen her wear it before in photos but when I finally wore it to her, she looked even more beautiful in person. As I was done she got off me with a smile, "Did you like cleaning me, cucky?"

I did!

She giggled. "Get on the floor and pull my leggings off."

I quickly jumped on the floor and slowly pushed my hands under the hem of the knee length frock. I rubbed all over her thighs. Slowly I grabbed the waistband of her churidar, and looking up at her, pulled it down. I did not look away from her, as she was grinning at me. She puckered her lips and let a blob of spit fall for me to catch mid air. She was amused by my fit, and giggled. I wanted to kiss her bare thighs, and I did. She smelled like cherries and extremely musky. Sitting below her, I put my head almost under her skirt and kissed down her thighs as I pulled the churidar down. As I got her feet out of the churidar, she jumped back on the bed with her legs hanging down.

"You can start at my toes!"

For a second, I did not understand what she meant. But suddenly it occurred to me, and I bowed down to kiss her toes. She wanted me to clean her, lick her whole body clean. I sucked on each of her toes, and in between them. I grabbed her feet and licked her sole up and down and then sucked on her heels, and her ankles. I licked her legs slowly and gradually massaged my way up. There were a few hickeys on her thighs, and I worshipped each of them thoroughly. She stood back up and caught my face under her frock as I licked her inner thighs.

She did not let me go any further though, but turned around, as I kissed the back of her thighs. I wanted to kiss her ass cheeks, and since she did not say anything, I kept kissing her cheeks for so long before she pulled my head out. She turned around, grabbed my head between her palm and smiled at me.

Thank you so much, Sarah! I said looking up at her. She bent down a little and let a drool fall on my open mouth, before jumping back on the bed. I savoured her spit, and without any further words, she hid herself under the blanket. She threw me a sheet on the floor and, flashing a smile, turned around.

I sat there for a few more minutes and then closed the door, and made my way on the floor near her bed. I took the condom and pulled it on my tongue like before as she had commanded and started sucking on it. I could only think about her naked body and how ecstatic it felt to lick all over her body.

As I covered myself with the sheet however, a faint odour hit me - of sex. It seemed to be the sheet they had sex on?! Thinking that she was wrapped around in the very sheet while being loved almost made me cum! I inhaled softly, careful not to make any sound, taking in the aroma of their sex. I recalled the images of how he got to touch her, pleasure her. My heart was bursting with jealousy and penis, with arousal! I must have dozed off thinking about her, wrapped in his arms while I was waiting on the floor to be fed their precious creampie.

Act 5

I woke up to the sensation of sucking something. As I slowly filled my brain with senses, I realised I was involuntarily sucking something which tasted weird. A sweet pungent smell hit my nostrils and I opened my eyes to see her face towering over mine. She flashed me a sweet smile with sleepy eyes. I realised I was sucking something off her fingers. I felt horny, and the fact that I was getting to lick her fingers again gave me a weird sensation. I realised it was cum that I was sucking off her fingers, and albeit the taste, I didn't complain. I wondered where it came from because last night, as I remember, I had already sucked it all off. The thoughts of last night started coming back and I felt even more turned on. I was lying on the floor near her bed, wrapping the sheet, they had sex on, around my body, as she peeked down from over the bed, extending her left arm out, her fingers in my mouth as I sucked them and licked them passionately. The shape of her beautiful fingers and the perfect length of her nails drove me crazy yet again. I remembered sucking them last night in the dim light but in the morning light, it was a whole new ordeal. I held her hand over my head, and meticulously licked in between each of her fingers, and under the nails, sure to get her fingers entirely clean! Momentarily, I got so devoted to worshipping her hand, I lost track of everything else. The trance was broken when I heard her familiar giggle.

"Aww, you look so cute making love to my fingers like that! You know, it reminds me of how you licked me clean last night!" She giggled, "Dave gets to lick my pussy, and my tits, while you get to lick everything else including his cum!"

Suddenly, the dread was back. The very existence of Dave felt like a nail being hammered to my heart. But that didn't stop me from continuing licking. If anything, it made me hornier and I focused more on her fingers. I kept going until she took them out of my mouth.

"Could you make something for breakfast?"

I was a bit taken aback at first, but managed to process the information, and utter an yes. She had taken her fingers out of my mouth and I ushered them with more small kisses. She giggled some more and took her hand away, patting my head,

"Good cucky!"

She encouraged me, and also rubbed her fingers against my hair to rub my saliva off of them.

In a fraction of a moment, she sat up towering over me, and getting off the bed headed towards the door, flashing her pale white luscious fleshy thighs that I had the privilege of licking last night, and perhaps a nanosecond of her voluminous buttocks below the hem of her frock. It happened so quickly I couldn't be sure if I saw it right. She stopped at the door, pulling it open. The hem was really frilly and hugged her thighs sensuously. Her long messy bands of straight hair flew everywhere around her head, neck and shoulders. She turned around with morning in her eyes to give me a smirk and went away.

I kept lying on the floor in front of her bed contemplating what just happened and the other events from last night. What did she intend to do, I wondered.

After a while, with an aching hard-on I got up. I thought about whether I should put my clothes back on, but decided against it. I made her bed instinctively and went to the kitchen. I decided on preparing salad and eggs.

She came out of the washroom shortly, brushing her teeth. The first thing I noticed was her heavy unbound boobs. She didn't wear a bra yesterday either, true, but the dim light did not do justice to her beauty! The frilly frock completely set her boobs free, hugging them. They looked so beautiful over the frock's thin fabric.

Leaving the toothbrush in her mouth, she pulled her messy hair together, and raised them up to tie a knot. She looked like a Goddess flaunting her armpits, that I had the privilege to worship last night. I realised she is a Goddess and I am Her devoted worshipper. The thought ran shivers down my spine once more and made my cock twitch!

Involuntarily I fell on my knees and crawled towards her. She was taking an oddly long amount of time to tie a bun, clearly showing her pits off to me. I sat at her feet like her obedient puppy, and looked greedily at her. She knew what I wanted but spent no effort to tend to my wants.

She stood in front of me and tried to ask what we were going to have. But I couldn't take my eyes off her pits. Suddenly a drool of her toothpaste fell over one of her boobs (on the fabric of the frock). I could feel my blood rushing. I looked at her, and she looked back. Letting go of her bun, she scooped the drool up with one of her fingers, making the boob jiggle a bit.