Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After probably an hour or a bit more, she texted me.

"Would you bring some pizza in"

And the first thing to happen was my penis getting hard all over again. I adjusted my pants, and took a new box and went towards the door.

I could hear mellow moaning sounds from outside the door. My penis twitched in my pants. I knocked, and she asked me to come in.

I opened the door, to find her laid on her back, with the sheet covering her body, and her lover under the sheet, pleasuring her. She was smoking, and between moans told me to keep the box on the table. I did that, as she handed me the cigarette she was smoking, and I left, closing the door behind me, although I wanted to stay, and watch. I looked at the cigarette. Not only was it stained with her blood red lipstick, it was wet. She probably deliberately sucked on it before handing it over to me, just to tease me some more. I licked the butt, and started sucking on it.

I was totally bewitched. I settled back down on the couch, gaining my previous position, sucking on the cigarette butt. The scene kept playing on my mind. I wanted to hear more of her moans. I wanted to make love to her.

After another hour maybe, Dave came out in his boxers, and went into the bathroom. A few minutes after he went back, they both came out, fully dressed. They headed for the door, and I finally straightened myself.

They kissed at the door, and then she closed the door behind him.

She came and sat beside me with a wide satisfying grin on her face. Wrapping her hands around my left arm, she scrooched against my body, really close, pulling her feet up to her crotch. I couldn't keep it anymore and let everything out. I confessed to her my feelings right then. I told her how much I loved her.

She giggled.

"Aww... do you love me now?"

I kept whining.

"You know, last night, he called me. And he came onto me, in the most sweetest way! I just couldn't say no. And I didn't really want to either. You know how much I had been attracted to him. And he..." she giggled, "...he is so aggressive, you know, he has this dominating aura that just makes me horny for him and then, he gave me that sexy dress and forced me to wear it for him, I loved it!

"It's really a pity that you're proposing to me now, after all this time, when I'm seeing someone else, again! It's a rather bit sad, innit?" She giggled, "But it's okay. You finally confessed your feelings, right? Even though it doesn't really matter. I actually feel bad for you, but... It's also kinda cute." More giggles. "But... you wanted to be my boyfriend?" She laughed.

I really love you. She burst into laughter hearing this. I am madly in love with you, Sarah! I love you so so much!

"Aww, my poor baby... I already have a boyfriend, sorry! Don't you like me with my boyfriend, huh?"

I couldn't utter anything. Emotions were flooding my brain and I felt like curling up. Tears rolled down my cheeks, Yes, you look so happy with him!

I could not believe I was saying this. She giggled some more, "Didn't you like me sitting on his lap? That's my favourite seat, you know!" More giggles.

"And besides, you can't be my boyfriend, right? You're so sweet, and so obedient, aren't you? I can't even imagine you being my boyfriend!" She laughed.

I felt hurt. I continued whining. I felt so bad, my stomach was knotting up and I was nauseated.

"Although, I really like it thinking you were sitting here, while I was getting fucked inside mmm," she giggled and then whispered in my ears, "It actually makes me a li'l bit wet."

Giggles.

"And when you were sitting on the floor before, watching me grind his cock, mmm that was SO hot! And, I really enjoyed stepping on your pee-pee too." Giggles.

Albeit my sadness, and the humiliation, my penis was raging hard. So hard that it made a visible tent in my pants. She giggled and remarked,

"I see you liked that too!" Giggles. "I bet you want to feel me step on your pee-pee again, don't you?"

I was still whining, but I managed to beg a yes. She laughed, put her right hand on my thighs and lightly brushed the tip of her fingers against my denim.

"You see, I just wanted to make you feel a bit jealous and tease you like I always do, and I didn't really think you'd go on painting my toes, really."

More giggles.

"But when you were sitting on the floor, looking at me like that, it made me SO horny! All through the party, I couldn't stop thinking about it. That is why I teased you a bit more with the drink, but I didn't think you'd go along with it either. Even when I asked you to stay back, I didn't expect you would. It was obvious that we were going to have sex. I thought you'd be gone so I texted you to check if you'd left. But you're such a sweet little obedient puppy for me, aren't you?"

And to my utmost surprise, she hugged me. I was taken aback for a moment, but then I hugged her back, crying and whining how much I loved her. She listened to my ranting, and patted my head through it.

"Aww, there there, my sweet little pup!"

She motheresed while I whined, hugging her tightly. After quite a long hug, letting go, she said "I know you wanted me to wear the pendant on my neck, but, it looks really pretty on my ankle, right?" I nodded yes. She then said matter-of-factly, "Now why don't you be a dear and remove this polish, I really hate this shade."

I was surprised yet again at the sudden turn of her attitude. I paused for a second, trying to understand what was going on.

"Go on! You know where my things are!"

So I got up and went to her room. My head was buzzing, I was shit high and quite drunk. I searched her dresser, and brought the nail polish remover.

She was still leaning against the sofa leisurely. I sat before her and I think I heard her giggle. She pulled her feet out of her slippers, and put them on my lap -

"Do you like my feet?"

Yes, they are very beautiful, I said, looking at her feet on my lap, the pendant shining on her ankle. She rubbed them against my crotch, lightly pressing her heels against the tent on my denim.

"I love stepping on your pee-pee!" she giggled.

All this had happened before and she seemed much more confident now. The way she called my penis 'pee-pee' was making it twitch more and more. She looked me in the eyes and smiled as she instructed me to work on her toes. I did it relentlessly. I applied the remover carefully and rubbed it off to reveal her beautiful bare nails. I repeated the process on each of her toes, and when done with one foot, while changing her feet, she exclaimed -

"Boy, do I like you down there!"

I ushered her other foot with the same amount of affection and then some. Once done removing the polish, I lightly massaged her toes and her ankle. It felt so beautiful. She knew what I was going through, and she was enjoying it. I was still sitting beneath her, with one of her feet on my lap, and the other between my hands.

"Mmm... so, you love me?"

Of course I do...

She giggled and pulling her feet from between my hands she raised her leg up in the air.

"Do you like my long legs?"

Yes, I've never seen such beautiful legs -

"Do you wanna kiss them?" she giggled some more and ran her fingers over her legs, swaying them in front of me.

I nodded, and was so into admiring her beautiful legs, that I went into a trance.

"Aww, you're drooling! You love them so much and you want them so bad, huh?"

I managed to utter a yes, still drooling for her sexy long legs covered by the silky white fabric of her churidar.

"Aww!" she cooed.

I stared at her, and she gave me a sweet little smile. I was going crazy - she was teasing me and I loved it so much! I was almost shaking and her denial was making my penis twitch inside my pants. I was so turned on that I felt I could cum any moment.

She sat straight and asked me to get on my knees and to come a bit closer. I knelt and dragged myself closer - just inches away from her legs. The intoxicating scent of her perfume mixed with her sweat infiltrated my nostrils and I went crazy with lust.

I tilted my head above just a bit, and stared at her beautiful heavenly boobs with a divine amount of cleavage above the end of the green fabric she wore. Her luscious more-than-two-handful pair of boobs strained against the breast of the Kameez. Invading the creamy-pale colour of her plumps were several red marks of sex - hickeys.

"Do you like them?"

I felt so turned on - my penis was struggling to get out of my pants and the whole of my skin felt so sensitive.

"Do you wanna kiss them?"

Giggles.

"You want to kiss my hickeys don't you?"

She giggled some more, as I nodded.

"Why don't you come closer in between my legs."

She parted her legs open. I dragged my knees forward, so I was really in between her legs, and her breasts were just a couple of inches away. I couldn't stop staring at the pale skin of her cleavage, and the clear bruise of hickey. It's true, I wanted to kiss them so much I was drooling.

She bent forward just a tad bit more, and pushed her boobs together.

"Do you remember how Dave grabbed my boobs, when you were doing my toes?"

The scene flashed on my mind just for a second, and my penis probably got a bit harder.

"You really wanna kiss my hickeys don't you?"

I could only let out a faint yes. She moved back a little, cocked her head to one side, pulling all her hair behind that shoulder, and revealed part of her sexy collarbone and neck, lined with bruises of hickey.

"You always liked my collarbone. You know, he was kissing my neck and when he grabbed my collarbone, sucking on it, I came right then. He got crazy after that and started sucking on my boobs and everything. He completely bruised my boobs, do you wanna see?" she giggled.

"Too bad you can't, and you can't kiss them hickeys either, but... what you can do, is maybe take a sniff right here, this one?"

She pointed to the hickeys on her neck, with her finger. I was mesmerised. I tried to put my nose against it, but it was just out of reach. I tried pulling my head up as far as I could, but I could only reach so much. She knew it and started giggling.

"Looks like you can't reach it, can you?" she laughed. "Aww, poor boy!"

I couldn't think. I wanted it so bad. I kept my eyes on her, begging her, Please, Sarah, please, let me sniff. She kept giggling.

"Oh I just told you, you can sniff here. You're the one who can't reach it. Is it my fault that you can't reach it, huh?" More giggles. "Maybe you can reach my pussy though?"

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly. She sat straight, parted her legs some more, and pointed to her crotch, over her kameez.

"You wanna sniff here?"

I couldn't believe it. I hesitated for a second, but slowly lowered my face near her crotch. My nose lightly brushed the fabric, and I took a long deep sniff. I could smell her strong perfume mixed with a bit of musky scent.

"Mmm, do you like smelling my pussy? How does it smell? Does it smell like Dave, maybe? He's the one who spent a long time there, do you remember?"

Again, the scene flashed before my eyes, as I kept taking long deep sniffs of the fabric.

"Or, would you rather like to sniff my pussy directly, maybe then you'll be able to smell Dave properly!" She giggled, and pulled my face out and pushed me back. She looked at me for a moment, slowly bent forward, and leaned down a bit. She breathed into my face.

"Would you like to taste my pussy?"

I let out a strong involuntary moan, and she burst into laughter. I would love to taste your divine pussy! I managed to utter curtly.

"Ha! Tell you what, I'll give you a taste of my 'divine' pussy, if you ask me nicely," She sat back on the sofa, crossed her legs, and put her feet against my crotch.

Will you please let me taste your divine pussy, Sarah?

She giggled, "You need to try much harder than that if you really want it."

Can I please get the privilege of tasting your beautiful pussy, please?

"Nope. You're not trying hard enough. You do want to taste it, don't you? I wanna know how bad you want it!"

Please Sarah, I beg you with all my heart, please let me lick your perfect divine pussy... I practically begged her.

"Mmhm..." she demanded more, looking down at me.

I know I don't deserve you, but I beg you nonetheless with all my might, please allow me to worship your divine pussy! She giggled.

I know I can't be your boyfriend, but even so, I'm yours. I almost cried uttering these words! You own me. I will do anything for you and now I am begging you to let me worship your pussy! She laughed hearing this.

"Even just minutes ago, Dave was fucking me so hard, I bet you could hear me moaning from here. His dick was like so big and so fat, mmm," she licked her lips, "I have never had such a huge dick in me before; he filled me so good, completely ravaged my pussy, and it felt so good!"

She let out a gasp, bit her lips and closed her eyes. I felt like crying. I was jealous, and my heart was broken again. I couldn't believe what she was doing to me, humiliating me and everything, but I loved it. I was so turned on by all of this.

"You don't even know if he wore a condom or not! For all you know, he might even have come inside me!" She giggled. "And you still wanna taste my freshly fucked pussy, don't you!"

The thought almost made me puke.

She quickly leaned forward again, and caressed my face - my mouth and nose. It felt really good; the external pleasure was too much to take, but my heart hurt thinking about it, at the same time.

"You'd love to taste us, wouldn't you? Our creampie?"

I could not even imagine it.

She put her finger tips with half inch long nails in my mouth and I invited them in, kissing and nibbling on her fingers. It was wonderful.

"You know, I wrapped these fingers around his huge cock, precum oozed from the tip of his cock, and I ran my fingers around his wet head! Would you clean them for me?"

She just held her fingers on my lips and I sucked them in, ushering the soft fleshy fingers and long nails with loads and loads of tongue showers. It was involuntary. I couldn't resist licking her fingers. No matter what she said, even her fingers felt divine to lick. After a few moments she took her fingers out, and sat back again putting her slippers back on.

"Well, since you've been such a good little boy for me today, maybe I'll let you taste my pussy for a minute, okay?" she giggled.

My heart was overwhelmed. I couldn't believe the opportunity, the privilege. Yes, it is a privilege for me to be able to taste her divine pussy, her cum, that her lover brought out of her. The divine juices of their passion. I shivered thinking that just seconds ago, I was repelled by it. And now, I somehow wanted it!

I was mesmerised to look at her as she put her right leg in the air, right above my face. I looked at her beautiful thighs, soft calves and shapely shins in the white churidar, followed by her ankle and the rest of her foot hidden from view by her slipper. She slowly lowered her foot as the dirty sole of the slipper lightly brushed against my lips. A shiver ran down my spine, as I felt my penis twitch in my pants. Involuntarily I pucker my lips and laid a kiss. But it was only a mere moment of ecstasy before she put her feet back on the ground and stood up.

She ran her fingers along my hair, lightly brushing against my right ear. She caressed my cheek with her soft fingers, and as they came about my lips, I placed a light kiss on them too. She crooked a naughty smile on the corner of her lips before opening them, "See you in the morning!"

She went to her bedroom without saying anything else and closed the door behind her. I was a bit taken aback. It took me a while to comprehend everything that happened in the past hour or so. I kept sitting on the floor, and tried to recall everything.

Act 4

I realised that I was too stoned to think. I looked at her bedroom door, and almost getting lured by it, I crawled making my way towards it. I knocked and she said that it was unlocked. I pushed it open, peeking my head into her room. I couldn't really see anything at first, but shortly her laughter blessed my ears.

"Aww little puppy couldn't stay away from Mommy!"

I didn't know what to say. She had turned the lava lights on her desk on and in the dim light, I saw her sit at the edge of the bed, with her legs crossed at the knees, dangling the slippers off her feet, with a wide grin.

"You can't get enough, can you?"

Her words resonate in my ears, as I crawled towards her nodding my head. I sat on all fours in front of her feet and looked up at her.

"Remind me, how long have we known each other?"

About seven years now.

"And, how many boyfriends have I had in all these seven years?" she giggled.

Eleven...Twelve.

"That's correct. Twelve boyfriends including Dave. And you have always been by my side. I know that you love me. I have always known. And I love the fact that you love me... I mean, don't get me wrong, I love you too. I DO love you, but I also love that I don't have to do anything for you to love me, you know what I mean?

"I know you'll keep loving me no matter what, and you'll do anything for me, right?"

I will, Sarah, yes.

She smiled at me, and I started trembling.

"And, you were right, I do own you!"

Yes. I'm yours. I'll do anything for you. She giggled.

"So, you wanna eat my pussy?"

Yes! There's nothing I want more! I want to eat your divine pussy. I want to worship you! Please, let me... I was practically whining.

She giggled, "Oh my my! Look at you. You're adorable, my god! This is why I love you, you know? You've never made me this turned on ever before!"

I continued crying and begging her. She kept giggling.

"Well, since you've been such a good little boy... maybe... I'll let you taste my pussy a bit, okay? But, there's a catch!" She giggled.

"The bad news is that Dave did use a condom fucking me," she giggled, "You really wanted to taste our creampie, didn't you, you hungry pervert?"

I was actually relieved to hear that and felt the rush of sensuality anew. She will let me taste her pussy? And it's not been fucked bare! That was awesome.

"But the good news is..." she giggled, "you have to..." to my surprise, she pulled out a condom from under the sheets, and held it in front of me, "you'll have to taste my pussy off the condom that we used! That way, you can get a taste of us, both!" She giggled.

I was awestruck yet again. I felt cheated. Betrayed. The feeling of dread came over me again. I felt miserable. I looked at the condom she held in front of me. Pink, elongated, filled almost halfway through with transparent white goo, when it hit me, it was so long! Was his cock really this big? He really came this much? Inside her? The condom was really inside her pussy?

"Look at you, you're drooling!"

I didn't realise I was staring at the condom. My penis started aching yet again. She lightly swung the condom in front of my face, and I kept following it with my eyes; my mouth was really watering. Like I said, I was hooked. It was so sensuous.

"You want to taste it, don't you, pervert?"

I nodded. She lowered it a bit on my face, so that the tip lightly brushed my nose, and pulled it up again. It smelled hot. It smelled like cherries. And wet. Please, I begged.

She giggled and pulled it closer again, this time brushing my open lips, and then pulled it off again, followed by more giggles. I wanted it. I needed it. I stuck my tongue out, extending my neck, but it was just out of reach.

She loved playing with me but I was on the brink. I begged and begged, and she kept laughing at me, which turned me on even more, and I begged with even more vigour.

"Aww, my little pervert, you really want to taste it, don't you?" she giggled.