Submission: A (very) short erotica

Story Info
A submissive's first time submitting.
1k words
3.86
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I really enjoy reading short erotic texts while getting into the mood, and I wanted to practice writing sexy scenes for my larger projects. So here you go, a short slave and master scene for your viewing pleasure!

[Story]

The sun had begun to set, casting long shadows along the walls of the bedroom. She heard the door close and the lock click, her heart beating faster in anticipation. His footsteps were heavy and sure as he walked towards her, and then he was before her, his towering figure seeming to fill the room. His eyes were dark and his chin was set in a stern expression, his mouth a sharp line. She felt her face flush, her skin prickling with the intensity of his gaze.

He looked her up and down, appraising her body and then stepped closer, his hands outstretched. She felt his fingers on her naked flesh, exploring her curves, as if they were meant only for him. His touch was firm, but not unkind, as his hands moved over her body, exploring her. He then paused, taking a step back and looking her in the eyes.

His voice was low and deep, his words a command. "Put your arms behind your back." His tone was not pleading, but rather commanding, leaving no room for her to disobey. She felt the fear in her veins as she complied, her hands shaking as she crossed them behind her back.

He then moved to her neck, his fingers tracing the contours of her skin as if he were trying to memorize every inch of her. He brought one hand up to her throat, his thumb gently stroking her as his other hand moved to her shoulder, pushing it down with a firm pressure.

"You are my property now," he said firmly. She shivered at the word, her body tensing as if it were a slap. He then moved his hand to her collarbone, his fingers now forming a circle around her throat. She felt the cool metal of the collar against her skin, and her breath caught in her throat. He used one hand to fasten it in the back and the other to hold her in place.

She felt completely exposed, completely vulnerable. His hands moved to her shoulders and then down her arms, his touch gentle as he tied her wrists to the bedpost. Her heart was racing as he finished, stepping back to observe his handiwork.

He then moved to the bed, his hand lingering on the headboard as he looked at her with a kind of hunger in his eyes. His gaze was unyielding and he seemed to be savoring the moment. After a few moments, he stepped back, his expression now serious.

"You will stay here until I return," he said. "You are not to move, or speak. You belong to me now, and you will obey my commands. Is that understood?" She nodded, her throat too dry to form words. He then stepped away, his footsteps echoing on the hardwood floors as he left the room.

The door clicked shut, and she was alone. She was left to feel the ache of her restraints, her mind spinning as she tried to process what had just happened. Had she willingly agreed to this? What did it mean to be a slave? Was she a pet now, or something more? She was beginning to understand the power of her master's touch, the fear and excitement it stirred within her. She had no way of knowing what was to come.

She sat there for what felt like hours, her mind racing with questions and her body aching from the bindings. When the door finally opened again, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. Her master stepped into the room, and she felt the same mixture of fear and desire as before. He was now wearing a long black robe, and the hood covered his face.

He moved towards her, and she could see a spark of something in his eyes. He smiled and said, "You have been a good girl. I am proud of you. Now, let's see how well you can obey my orders."

He began to unbuckle her restraints, one at a time, and she felt her body relax as the tightness around her wrists faded. He then took her hands in his and guided her to the bed. She lay down on the mattress, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her as his strong arms enveloped her in a warm embrace. His lips grazed hers gently as he whispered in her ear, "You are mine now, and I will make sure you always remember it."

He then proceeded to continue exploring every inch of her body with his hands and mouth, showing her what it meant to be truly owned by someone else. He moved slowly and deliberately, teaching her how to surrender completely to him and obey his commands. She felt like she was melting into him with each passing minute, allowing herself to be consumed by the pleasure that only he could give.

The night went on like this until dawn's light began to peek through the window. He then released her, his hands lingering on her body as if he wanted to stay forever. He kissed her forehead and said softly, "You have done well my pet. I am proud of you."

She smiled up at him, feeling a warmth inside her that she had never felt before. She realized that submission was not about fear or pain, but about finding pleasure in the pleasure of another. She had been claimed by someone who could give her something no one else could and in that moment, she knew she would be his for as long as he wanted her to be. He smiled back at her, tenderly brushing a strand of hair from her face before standing up and walking out of the room.

She lay there in contentment, feeling the warmth of his embrace linger on her skin. She had been accepted into his world, and she knew that life would never be the same again. She was his pet now, and she would be forever.