Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife submits to her husband.
2.6k words
4.2
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission.

It was our 30th wedding anniversary, I'd found us a room in a local hotel, we could be ourselves, without fear of interruption from family.

When we arrived, we were offered an upgrade to the honeymoon suite, I jumped at the chance, this room had a four poster and a jacuzzi bath, my wife was very happy.

We dragged our bags upstairs, being easier than the lift, the hotel is an older building, not a eurobox style, not purpose built. I'd bought our adult suitcase. As our boys had got older, it was safer to put our toys etc in, so we could lock it, away from prying eyes.

When we got into the room, we had an explore, checking out what goodies we had to play with, then we started larking, which ended up in a hug, until we fell sideways onto the bed. Then we kissed, gently at first, as we warmed up, our tongues entwined in the most erotic fashion, kissing someone you adore is just the sexiest thing. As we lay front to front, I was getting a twinge in my shorts, I whispered to her, are you still up for submission today?

Yes she replied, but reiterated, "Remember, no pain," she isn't into pain.

I said if she was really up for this, I'd like her to take a shower, and get the bondage cuffs for hand and foot from our suitcase, and to put them on, with a lovely soft pair of soft Scottish ghillie shoes.

"Nothing else?" she asked.

"Oh no," I replied.

While I went down to the bar to buy a bottle of fizz, P would be preparing in the bedroom, she was to be kneeling on the bed on my return, knees apart, with her hands behind her back, head down, not to make eye contact unless I requested it.

While I was in the bar, I grabbed a couple of spiced rum and cokes, I figured these would be nice to start, I had a cheeky rum shot while I was down, purely to give her an extra few minutes to get ready, she wasn't washing her hair, just freshening up.

I arrived back at the room, bottle and glasses in hand, and the two rums, I pushed backwards through the heavy door, and turned into the room, to see my gorgeous wife. exactly as I asked her to be. I don't order a submissive around, if they comply, that to me is the ultimate in submission.

She was knelt on the bed, exactly as requested, on her knees, and sitting on her heels, balanced on her toes, she was a lovely sight, her hair up on the back of her head, and thick red lipstick. I could see her shaven pussy, she was nicely tucked in, I wondered how long that would last.

I passed her the rum and coke, said you can drink some if you'd like, but she was not to make eye contact. She started sipping, enjoying the cold drink as it slipped down her dry throat, I guessed she was a touch nervous, subbing wasn't her normal thing, I could see she was breathing quite quickly. I walked behind her, admiring her from behind, finding it hard to resist touching her just yet. I wasn't going to get undressed yet, that could wait a while, making her nakedness that little bit more erotic.

"Enough drink?" I asked.

She nodded demurely, without looking up. I took her glass, and she returned her hands behind her back.

I spoke to her from behind, almost whispering, said, "remember our safe words, amber is slow down but carry on, red is stop, red red red is emergency, release me now."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I ran my hands over her lovely round buttocks, she has a fine figure for a woman of nearly 60, mother of two, lovely pert breasts, what I referred to as her teenage tits, she has rather large nipples, especially when aroused or cold.

I secured her wrists to her ankles, she was now mine, while behind her, I again stroked her buttocks, but this time, reached round and started to rub the front of her thighs, I knew this aroused her, I could feel her shivering slightly, I kissed the back of her neck, down onto her smooth shoulders, and down her back, rubbing and kissing, all the way to her cleft, I could hear by her breathing, it was starting to get to her, I wasn't even started yet. I reached under her bottom, and gently brushed over her shaven lips, I heard a sharp intake of breath, and then I slipped a finger between those lovely soft lips, she tensed up, I felt her bottom go quite tight, she became rather wet while I was gently rubbing just inside her lovely lips.

I moved to the other side of the bed, she was looking down, I leant forward and kissed her red mouth, forcing my tongue in, taking her, owning her. I touched her down below again while kissing her, and could tell she was struggling to concentrate on my finger and my tongue at the same time.

I pulled away tongue and finger with no warning, she just hung there mouth open, head slightly back, almost like the invisible man was kissing her, eyes closed. I dipped down, and grabbed a nipple between my lips, she started to wriggle but didn't utter a sound, her breath coming in short pants, I went to the other nipple, she was really started to wiggle now, as quickly as I started, I stopped. I could see her hanging, the suspense not know where she would be touched next.

Time to lay down I said, I gently put her on her side, then rolled her on her back, telling her to put the soles of her feet together, then relax her legs, she was splayed utterly exposed, wrists still secure to those ankles. I leant over, and kissed her thighs, from knee to groin, I could see the way she was starting to spasm she was becoming very aroused.

I reminded her of the cum rule, she must ask permission, if she started to cum without, it was a guaranteed ruin, I would withdraw contact instantly.

I kissed and brushed her thighs with my lips, from knee to crotch time and time again, her hips were starting to buck, I was getting rather hot in the boxers now, but in my role, I needed to demonstrate restraint, not just give myself to lust. I ran my nails the length of both her thighs and calves, not hard, just enough to ruffle her, she started bucking again, I pressed my hand onto her pelvis, onto her pubic area. I moved up to her head, kissed her lips, she was breathing very fast now, being kissed restricted that, and she panted harder. I kissed down from her mouth, over her chin, to her neck, she'd always been sensitive on the front of her neck, but she knew, today, I was kissing over it, I kissed her collar bones, and then moved down onto her heaving breasts, going round and round, never quite touching her nipples, I kissed down her centre line, repeatedly, from breast bone to pubic bone, again not quite touching any part of her pussy.

I could tell now, she was incredibly agitated, I moved up to her head, kneeling over her, she was looking at my crotch, not looking at my face, I started to unbutton my jeans, pushed them down just below my balls, she gasped in approval, I was commando, she always liked that, I leant in, and dipped my semi hard cock into her mouth, she greedily took the head in, sucking and running her tongue over it, I let her do this for a few minutes, really until I could take no more myself.

I moved down to her pussy, I could see how engorged her lips were, glistening with juices, I dipped my head and plunged my tongue right into her hole, straight in, she did yelp at that and was wiggling a lot, I licked up and down her slit, and she started to settle into the sensation, up and down I went, sometimes in, sometimes not, I had been doing this for a couple of minutes, and she was ready to cum, I hadn't given her permission, neither did I let up, if she started it would not be good, I licked a little faster, more aggressively, then she slipped, she started to cum, before she'd finished her first groan, my tongue was off her, her hips were going up and down rapidly, bouncing off the bed, she was muttering under her breath, I let her settle.

When she was still, I asked patronisingly, did we forget the rules? She could only mutely nod, I had told her my rules.

"Would you like to start over?" I asked.

Again, she mutely nodded.

I started kissing her groin area, the creases between her hips and pubic area, a particularly sensitive area with her, I gave her nips in this area, then she started to buck, into her pussy with my tongue, I sensed her gasp, but keeping quiet, I licked, penetrated and generally worshipped her pussy. This time she was very quickly close to cumming, only she knew better than to try and steal one, she was making little yelps as the sensations over took her.

"I need to cum," she gasped, "please let me, pleeeeeease..."

I made the no noise, with out disengaging from her, she squealed in frustration and sheer lust, breath coming rapidly in short pants, my tongue giving no mercy. After a couple of minutes, I lifted my head, and placed my fingers in the same position as my tongue had been, I licked the juices from around my mouth, looking like a messy eater.

"You may now take an orgasm," I said gently, and she all but immediately started to cum, I dipped a finger just inside her moist tunnel, she really started to buck and moan, she must have cum really hard for nearly thirty seconds, when she stopped she was shaking and almost fitting on the bed, I pulled her legs closed and lay on her, cuddling her until she calmed down.

"That good huh?" I asked and she barely nodded, I just lay on her body for a few minutes, cherishing the closeness.

When her breathing had calmed, I said quietly, "It's time for me now."

I pushed her knees to one side and lifted her hips, she spread her knees so she was balanced, her chest down on the bed, her head turned to one side, I slipped my jeans down again, knelt up onto the bed behind her, and shuffled forwards, she knew what was coming, I lifted my cock and dropped it onto her little rosebud a couple of times, she twitched then pulled my cock down, letting him pop up under her very sensitive clit, I felt her jump up, trying to get away, the sensation was too much, I carried on, gently rocking back and forth, then I pulled back and pressed him home into her scalding pussy, I could see her hands bunching trying to grab onto something, but the bedding was too tight, I gently sawed back and forth, getting deeper with each stroke, until my balls were slapping into her clit area, I pumped away for a good few minutes, trying to keep up a rhythm, I could hear her breathing increase, I said, when you need to cum, you may, she seemed to tense right up, pushing her tight chest into the bed, sticking her butt up in the air even more and then she yelped and mewed her way through what must have been an excruciating orgasm, until she just fell limp. I gently tipped her sideways, so her hips were on the bed, I spooned in behind her until she returned to the room. When I felt her head lift, I kissed the back of her neck and behind her ears, she sighed softly, enjoying the sensual brushes of my lips.

I am going to finish now I said, I'll need your head on the edge of the bed, I gently lifted her to the edge, moving her round so her head hung back slightly, I parted her legs into the same position as we'd started, I placed my palm on her pubic bone and pressed my middle two fingers into her moist pussy, outside fingers straight down the sides of her lips, I moved down and lowered my cock into her mouth, where she started to French kiss me, the sensation was fantastic, I was worried my knees would go, as my pressure started to build, I started to move my fingers in and out, hooking my fingers up onto the lovely G spot, then her sucking intensified, we were in a race now, to see who blew first, she pushed her tongue into the end of my foreskin, really attacking my helmet, well, not ashamed to admit, that was me gone, it was so intense, my hand fell out of her pussy, onto the bed, as I tried to keep from collapsing onto her, the head of my cock felt just like pins and needles, I don't recall ever feeling such a sensation, when I was spent, I popped him out and just fell onto the bed, I just lay in a daze, after a few minutes, I tried to lift my head up.

"That good," she asked?

I could only mumble a yes, I was totally spent, felt like lead, but was aware, I had a very aroused lady laying beside me, who needed my ministrations. I pulled myself up, and bent over and gave her a deep kiss, she was all spunky, the sensation between our tongues was rather pleasant.

I moved across the bed and rested by her feet, still resting sole to sole, her pussy slightly open, I ran my fingers around her lips and moistened my finger tips, then pushed my two middle fingers into her love channel, I found her lovely soft G spot, and started to make a circle on it, I said, you've to ask for this orgasm, unless you want another ruin, she nodded her understanding. I made the circle larger until I could reach in no further, and out as far as it went, she was moaning quite insistently pushing her pelvis up to me, trying to make me go deeper, after a few minutes of this, she yelped;

"need to cum..."

"Not yet," I replied.

"Cum, I need to cum!!" she yelped even more desperately.

I said, "What's the magic word?"

"Please," she gasped, hips going up and down like a jack hammer, quite how she'd held herself back, I don't know, I'm not so sure I could have.

"Please what?" I asked, really enjoying her desperation.

"Please let me cum," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Hmmm I guess you can," I whispered, with that, she let go in a massive orgasm, I don't think her butt or back were on the bed, she arched up, pressing her G spot onto my fingers, stayed like that for must be 30 seconds, then slumped back, limp, spent. I quickly released her wrists, and rolled her into recovery, then cuddled into her back, just holding her.

I think she must have fallen asleep, or at least had a doze, she didn't move for ages, I was more than content to snuggle into her back, gently rubbing her soft tummy.

End Chap 1