Submission: Dave's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
This part two of the story Submission: Dave's Journey.
3.1k words
4.39
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 2nd -- Present Year

On the eve of their forty-fourth wedding anniversary, Diana had sent him a text and told him to meet her at the bar in "The Club". The Club, as it was called was the local BDSM club. Its formal name was "The Grotto of Pain and Pleasure".

They had been members here for slightly more than two months, and in that time, it had become one of their favorite places to visit. Located twelve miles to the south of the city and situated in a heavily wooded area, the club building itself was surrounded by a ten-foot-high fence. Nestled among the pine trees, it looked like it might be anything from a warehouse to a farm-implement storage building.

But once through the gate and into the building the innocent looking facade quickly dissolved away, and its true nature was revealed. The Club catered to both masters and mistresses and there were numerous themed areas within its walls. These areas catered to the varied whims of its clientele and ranged from single private rooms for the discreet master or mistress to train their slave in a secluded setting, to elaborate large public play areas. The Roman Arena with its columns, baths, and amphitheater settings was a favorite for many of the club's clients. Another was the old western corral and saloons. There were other themed areas as well.

Diana's favorite was simply called "The Dungeon". The dungeon was by far the largest and most elaborate of all the club's areas. It was a large space, maybe one hundred feet long and seventy-five feet wide and had at least a twenty-foot ceiling and looked strikingly like what one would imagine a medieval dungeon would look like. The floor was covered in what appeared to be ancient hand-hewn stones arranged in no particular pattern yet covering the entire area. The walls were covered in rough fieldstones. Along the walls at about six-foot intervals were large iron-work candle sconces. These sconces provided the only light to the dungeon, except for the stage lights that were used as they were needed. There was nothing to define the ceiling, except blackness; unseen in the dark shadows were various lights, cables, and pullies that could be brought into use as needed.

He was to go to the club's bar and order his favorite drink. He was also instructed not to interact socially with anyone. He was simply to sit at the bar, drink his drinks and think of her, and nothing else. He had complied completely with her instructions, and after one and a half hours he was beginning to feel a bit tipsy. But he continued to obey her instructions.

Finally, an hour later, she appeared. She was a thing of beauty. Dressed in skin-tight black leather pants, a black silk blouse, and black stiletto heels. Her blond hair bounced around her face and shoulders. Her lips and nails were a deep shade of red that bordered on black -- like that of Black Cherries. Her deep Azure Blue eyes sparkled in the light. Then she saw him and walked, with extreme confidence, towards him.

"Hello my pet," she said. "Are you ready for your journey to begin?"

"Yes princess," he answered. "I am ready, I'll do whatever is necessary."

She smiled as she sat next to him and motioned for the bartender.

"I'll have a margarita, made with Patrón, on the rocks, and no salt," she said. "And bring him another of what he's been drinking".

"Yes Mistress," he said. The bartender, undoubtably a male slave of one of the members was easily identified as such by his slave collar and barcode tag. He hurried away to fulfil her order, and in a few minutes, he returned with their drinks and set them on the bar.

They drank their drinks, and Diana ordered another round. By this time Dave was well on his way to being intoxicated and did not see her slip the innocent-looking powder into his drink. They continued to chit chat and drink for several minutes. After their second round of drinks together, Dave asked her for permission to go to the restroom, and she granted it. As he started to get up to go, he suddenly felt his legs give out and he fell back into his seat. He was fully conscious: He could see, hear, and feel; but he was totally, and utterly unable to move or speak.

She took his head and gently held him as she looked into his eyes. "Don't worry my pet. This is what you have fantasized about for such a long time. From this day forward this is no longer your fantasy, but your new reality.

"Remember this is what you asked for," she said as his eyes grew heavy and closed.

Then there was only blackness, and silence as he slipped into unconsciousness...

November 3rd -- Present Year

Dave tried to answer her, but he couldn't...

Diana looked at him, and retrieved a small remote-control device concealed somewhere from within the confines of her form fitting black leather bustier. She smiled as she clicked one of its buttons, and instantly the winch came to life and started pulling the cable and his wrist towards the ceiling far overhead.

Slowly he felt himself being pulled aloft. His feet were still chained together and attached to the ring in the stone floor by the two feet of slack in the chain. Once his feet were off the floor, and the chains were drawn up tight, she released the button on the remote and the winch ceased trying to lift him any higher. His body was stretched taught and suspended in the center of the room. His arms were stretched overhead, and his legs were held firmly in place by the chains locked around his ankles. They were stretched downward and rendered useless as he could barely move them. Unaccustomed to carrying the weight of his body, his shoulders ached.

She stepped out of the cone of light that was focused on her, and as she started to move about, the heels of her shoes clicking against the stone floor echoed throughout the room. She went to a table behind him. There she started retrieving objects from shelfs hidden in the shadows and placed them on a cart. He could hear a metallic jingle as she carefully set each of the objects in place. When she had finished selecting and carefully placing her implements, she slowly pushed the cart across the stone floor. The only sounds in the rooms were the click-clack of her heels against the floor, his labored breathing, and the soft clanging sound as the wheels of the cart bounced against the cobblestone floor. She brought the cart around and into the brilliant cone of white light so that he could see it.

"I asked you a question," she said. "Are you willing to surrender completely to me?"

Again, he tried to answer her but was unable to. He was still struggling to recover his voice and to remember where he was and how he had gotten here.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the fog in his mind began to lift and he started remembering.

He was beginning to remember the sequence of events that led up to his awaking here. Foggy at first, but becoming clearer by the minute, he began recalling...

Four and a half months earlier

In the ensuing two weeks since Dave's submission had begun, he had divulged all his innermost secret fantasies to her. Diana had insisted that he prepare a detailed list of desires and wants and to present that list to her.

A few days later, he had finished the list. He was naked, except for the stainless-steel cock cage that imprisoned his cock. This was his new norm. Her first directive, after his submission was that he was not allowed to wear clothing when they were alone. The second was that he was to wear the chastity cage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It was not to be removed, ever, unless she dictated so.

Dave found her sitting on the sofa in the media room watching something on television. It was yet another drama of some sort, the kind of mindless detritus that seemed to capture her attention from time to time. She looked up at him, and then went back to the mundane acting and tedious dialogue of the program she was so enthralled with.

"Princess, here is the list that you wanted me to prepare for you," he said as he kneeled before her.

She looked at him with a hint of annoyance briefly visible upon her face. She took the list from him and set it upon the table without giving it a second glance.

"Rub my feet," she commanded.

Dave got up immediately and retrieved her favorite lotion and returned to keeling before her. He gently took her right foot in his hands, gently and with worshipping adoration, kissed each of her toes. Then he applied the lotion to her foot and began to work it in. As he massaged her foot and calf muscle, he could feel her starting to relax. After he had finished with her right foot, he proceeded to lavish the same attention to her left one as well.

When he had finished, his princess had drifted off to sleep. He gently placed her in a more comfortable reclining position on the sofa and covered her with a light blanket.

He quietly got up and left the room...

Later that evening Diana was sitting on the sofa watching a local news program. Dave was next to her, in one of the increasingly rare opportunities to sit next her, instead of on the floor at her feet. He was gently stroking her left arm from her shoulder to her fingertip while watching the unfolding news stories on television. Occasionally, almost absent-mindlessly, she would lightly run her fingertips up his leg, from about his knee to his hip. Nothing, overtly sexual, just a loving caress; much the same way one would idly stroke a beloved pet. Soon Dave felt the familiar stirrings deep within his soul, as well as an increasing pressure from within his cage, A small gasp escaped from his lips.

This continued for the duration of the news program. Occasionally, her fingers would wander from his leg and across his shaved pubic area, until she just barely touched her property which was safely ensconced in, but trying valiantly to escape from, its stainless-steel prison.

At some point she turned to him and put her hands on his face and pulled him towards her. Their lips met, and she kissed him like she used too, when they both were much younger. A deep, needful, soul-shaking, tongue rubbing kiss.

Then she said, "Let's go to the bedroom, and play with your toy". "Your toy", was her word for an 8 inch long and nearly 2 1/2 inch across, extremely lifelike dildo.

Dave was surprised. Diana rarely, if ever, suggested that they play with the "toy" on her own accord. Instantly, He could feel the cage getting even tighter, and a rarely felt, but familiar dampness beginning to make its presence known. He got up from the sofa and headed for the sanctity of their bedroom, where he proceeded get the toy, the Coconut Oil, some towels, and the always declined and never used, harness ready for her. In the meantime, he knelt next to the bed, eyes lowered, and waited for her to arrive. Shortly thereafter she did.

She entered the bedroom and surprised him by instructing him to attach the huge dildo to the harness, and then help her step into and adjust the harness straps around her waist and thighs. Dave was mesmerized, to him it was somewhat strange, and yet extremely exciting, seeing her sporting a cock more than twice the size of his own at its hardest, and knowing that soon she was going to thrust this monster into his ass as far as it will go, over and over... By this time, he was a soaking mess, as precum leaked out of the cage and down his legs.

"Spread the towels out and get in the middle of the bed, on your stomach," she instructed. "And put a pillow or two under your waist too," she added as an afterthought.

Dave complied with her directions. From this vantage point he could clearly see himself, and her, in the floor to ceiling length mirrors on the closet doors. He could see her take the jar of Coconut Oil and scoop out a generous amount in her fingers. Then with her other hand she pulled his right ass cheek to one side, while she applied the all-natural and pleasantly smelling lubricant to his upturned and eagerly awaiting asshole. Dave moaned and tried push his ass against her fingers.

"My, you are a horny little bitch tonight, aren't you," she said as she withdrew her hand and firmly slapped his ass until it was bright red.

Then she took another scoop of the coconut oil and applied it to the toy.

"Spread your legs," she said as she climbed between them.

Dave could not help but to admire her naked breast in the mirror, or the huge cock sprouting from her pelvis as he complied with her command. Then he felt the huge dildo seeking out his eagerly awaiting orifice. He felt the head of the large lifelike dildo as it found its target and proceeded to dock with it. At first, he felt a slight burning sensation as the huge cock pressed harder and harder against his tight sphincter. Then suddenly the giant cockhead forced its way through, and the stinging, burning sensation eased, to be replaced by a feeling of being filled like never before. A gasp and a moan escaped from his lips, as his cock strained against its cage as it leaked even more precum.

"There we go", she said with a smile.

Slowly she pressed her hips forward, and the dildo obediently followed her. It met with some initial resistance, but in the end, it succeeded in breaking down the last barrier as its full eight inches slowly, but surly, entered his body. Just as slowly about seven inches was withdrawn, then inserted again.

This continued for a while and her thrusting had become faster and harder, the artificial balls of her massive phallus slapped heavily against his ass with every thrusts. In and out, faster, and faster, harder, and harder, deeper, and deeper. The pleasure Dave felt was nearly indescribable.

He longed to hold and caress her unbelievably beautiful breast as they were swaying back and forth with every thrust; but that wasn't allowed. During the first two weeks of his journey, she had informed him that he was to never touch her in a sexual way, unless she had given permission to do so.

He could feel her breast rubbing against him as her arms begin to tire, and she lowered her body onto his, while continuing to thrust into him. Suddenly, she stopped and withdrew her cock from deep within him. She rolled over onto her back.

"That's enough for now," she said.

Dave laid there and marveled at the sight of her. Her still perky breast and nipples, her slender waist, her firm and shapely ass, as well as an eight-inch cock that she had seemingly grown, standing at never-shrinking attention caused an even deeper stirring within his soul.

"Get on. Reverse-cowgirl style," she said with a devious smile.

Dave rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. He was covered in sweat and the leakage of fluids from deep within his body dribbled from the tight confines of his cock's cold steel prison and was running down his left leg.

Dave stood up at the side of the bed and turned around before getting back in. He straddled her legs, while facing her feet. The giant cock springing from her crotch, looked even bigger from this perspective. He moved down her legs until his leaking caged cock met its counterpart. The two briefly caressed one another. It was ironic. Two cocks, one encased in stainless-steel and the other a cold yet lifelike platinum-cured silicone monster, that if it had been made of flesh and blood would have been the envy of ninety-nine percent of the male population, were touching; yet neither of them were capable of feeling the other.

He moved over her so that his ass was roughly lined up with her massive silicone cock. Diana took hold of it and maneuvered the tip of to his already stretched asshole.

"Take it. Take it all. Take it like the horny little slut you are becoming," she said with a deep gravelly lilt in her voice.

Dave slowly pushed himself down on her stiff phallus. He gasped yet again as the head of the massive silicone invader once again defeated the ring of muscle trying to keep it out. He continued to lower himself onto her pelvis until his ass was filled balls-deep with her cock. She bucked her hips up and down, slowly at first, and then with ever increasing speed and force. Each upward thrust of her hips was met with an eagerly welcomed downward thrust of his own. Dave felt the head of her cock rub his prostrate with each thrust, and his own steel-cladded cock was now aching and leaking continuously. What before was a tiny trickle down his leg was now a freely flowing river of precum, bursting forth from his steel prison and puddling between Diana's legs. This continued for another 10 to 15 minutes, then she withdrew the toy from his body one last time.

Dave rolled over and laid his head on her thigh next to the towering tool that had just invaded him and brought him so much pleasure.

"Clean up your mess," she said as she ran her fingers through his sweat-dampened hair.

"Yes princess, it would be my honor," he said as he began to eagerly lick up the sticky precum that had leaked from his caged cock.

"That's a good boy," she cooed as he continued licking her legs and pelvic area.

After he had removed all traces of his leaking cock from her body, he laid his head upon her thigh. As they were relaxing, she lazily took the dildo and rubbed it against his face and brushed it against his lips. He didn't respond the first time. The next time she brushed it against his lips however, he parted them, and she inserted the tip of her massive silicone cock into his mouth. He gently sucked on it for several minutes...

Dave never did get to ejaculate, but he was as exhausted and pleasured as if he had. It was as If he had just had a mind-blowing orgasm, and in a way, that's just what it was; a virtual orgasm...

To be continued.