All Comments on 'Submission in the Algarve'

by MissYellowPanties

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Paying good money in a foreign country and not leave the room??? This would have ended the second day. The slave thing would have been limited to the room only and BOTH would enjoy the expensive trip.

Beatings with a strap? The first hit would have ended the trip !

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

His first punishment should have been to clean her pussy of his cum. Just slide up and sit on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How stupid

Would any guy have to be to let his wife do this. How stupid would any guy have to be to fantasise about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wimp next she will have you sucking cocks time to tell her no matter what no cocks if she does not agree then it is time to go your own way and leave her behind

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Can’t wait to read more...thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
boundaries

Good story and enjoyed it, could have ended a marriage with the adding of people outside of it. And two weeks in Portugal without leaving your hotel room, I dont love anyone that much, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two days after they got home.

A young girl turned up at the door. verified the wifes identity and then handed her the papers with the words " You've been served, have a nice day".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic Submissive Tale

Story of submission and worship of his dominant mistress/wife during a two week vacation in Portugal. And (sadly) totally denied any time to enjoy any of the many historical sights of Portugal that most vacationers explore during a vacation there. A waste of money traveling all that way when the same could have been accomplished in stay-cation at a local hotel. 4 of 5 stars for erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Very hot tale of submission and punishment between a married couple. I know many men who love being spanked and have to go to a Dominatrix, and I know many wives who love to punish their husband once they find out what he wants and needs. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really well written.

I think the "Anonymous" person above really doenst understand the appeal of female domination/male submission or BDSM. That's fine; it's not for everyone and to each their own. Some don't get it and never will but... since this story was categorized as BDSM, if you're not into that, why bother to read it in the first place, right?

I thought it was hot. Really well written, and the characters sounded like an adventurous, loving couple. You have to have an open mind about this stuff, and if BDSM is really not your thing then... fine, but why waste a comment on it?

This was a good story for those who are fans of female domination- and I'm one of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous