Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda led me to the store and sat me down. Another candy store. I was surrounded by high end shoes. If I could only afford them. Amanda strolled around the store like it was familiar territory and located the salesman she wanted and brought him back in tow. "Carrie, this is Philippe. He's the floor manager and a good friend."

"Enchante, mademoiselle." He kissed my hand. I blushed. I had never had my hand kissed before, and certainly never by a handsome man. He was quite dapper, a tall Frenchman with dark wavy hair in a nicely tailored suit with a colorful pocket square and tie to match and thin European style shoes.

He measured my feet and went into the back room. Amanda sat next to me and patted my leg for reassurance. Philippe returned a few minutes later with a pile of boxes. As promised by Amanda, all of them had heels at least 4 inches, with the platform pumps even higher. I didn't have a lot of practice with heels this high so the first couple pairs were a challenge on the carpeted floor. My ankles were already throbbing. The third pair was perfect. It was a pair of beige platform pumps. I looked at the price tag. $475. I almost fainted. That was a week of take home pay for me.

In a soft voice I said to Amanda, "Amanda, these are $475."

"Not to worry little one. Philippe gives me a preferred customer discount."

Philippe slipped on the next pair. As he was slipping on a shoe Amanda motioned to me with her hand. She stuck out her index and middle finger and then spread them open to form a "V." I got the hint. I opened my legs so Philippe had a clear view of my pussy. I no longer felt a sense of shame. I was proud of my body and happy to see a bulge forming in Philippe's pants.

We tried on five more pair, and settled on the beige pumps plus a pair of classic black pumps with 4 inch heels. I felt pampered. Lingerie, clothes, shoes and a sparkling new collar.

"Let's go back to Philippe's office and negotiate the discount."

I knew that that meant. I thought my pussy would be the negotiator. Amanda led me with the leash to Philippe's office. Fortunately there were no windows in his office.

Philippe was already taking off his pants and boxers. "Philippe has a particular itch that only I can scratch. Carrie, sit." I knelt on the carpeted floor and sat on my heels. Philippe, naked from the waist down, stood over me.

"Lick his ass Carrie."

I looked up at his ass, white with tan lines on his legs. Muscular with a thin line of hair around his anus. He had a much stronger, muskier, earthier odor than Amanda. I stuck my tongue out and went upwards into his pucker.

"Ahhhh," moaned Philippe as I explored his ass with my tongue. His cock was erect and practically bouncing. Amanda got on her knees and took the knob of his cock in her mouth and then slowly moved down the shaft until her lips hit his pubic hair.

Philippe gasped. "You fucking whore Amanda . . . Jesus . . . don't stop."

Amanda went up and down Philippe's cock at a measured pace, prolonging the bittersweet agony of his release. I continued to swab his asshole as his legs started to tremble.

"Oh . . .oh . . .oh . . . fuck!" Amanda was all the way down his cock and she kept her lips pressed against Philippe, his balls pulsing as he came in her mouth. I could hear Amanda snorting through her nose as she kept him in her mouth until he could no longer take the stimulation and pulled out.

Amanda licked her lips to gather up all of the cum in her mouth. She then leaned over and kissed me. She transferred Philippe's cum to me, and I swirled it in my mouth and swallowed. The slightly salty semen left an aftertaste in my mouth that this time I savored.

Philippe drank in the slutty display. "Fuck, Amanda, I should be paying you to take these shoes. I'll ring you up at my 50% employee discount."

"That's great. And don't forget to bring a gift to Carrie's collaring ceremony."

We left the store with three full bags of purchases. I carried them through the mall with a purposeful gait, now oblivious to the stares and snickers, proudly wearing Amanda's collar. I had finally found my beloved and it looks like she found me.