Submission pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Sexyph has done this once or twice before" he says.

"I do have the sexiest nylon feet of any woman" you say.

"Sexy. All of you is the sexiest" he responds.

As you rub his hardening cock he notices you bouncing a bit on the bed and says, "Someone is enjoying her new toy up her ass."

Once he is fully hard he gets up and takes your wrists and places a handcuff on one and standing you up leads you out onto the balcony. It is a beautiful night out, the stars are out, there is a light breeze and the air is a perfect temperature. His balcony overlooks the crystal clear pool and beautiful landscape. He then orders you to hold onto the railing.

He then cuffs your hands to the rail and orders you to spread your legs. While you comply he removes the butt plug and leans in and whispers into your ear, "It's time for the real thing."

"No, no, no, no" you cry.

"Relax" he says as his fingers are now gliding up and down your back and then he kisses and licks your back. These ministrations plus the plug has gotten you very wet and you feel his cock plunge into your wetness, surprising you, but also relieving you that he didn't go into your ass.

He then leans in and pulls out and says, "Look" and points across the courtyard at an older couple watching you two. "It's time" he says and you feel the tip of his cock go where no cock has ever gone.

Your head is racing as you try to come to grips with what is about to happen. I mean you thought about anal before, but are not sure you really want it. Besides you are being watched by that cute older couple.

Having someone watching must have distracted you enough, as he has the head of his penis inside you and you think, that's not too bad. As he feeds more and more inside you, you let out a loud gasp. He then reaches up and slides a finger into your mouth and tells you, "Relax sexy. Relax." He then stops and waits for you to relax before he goes on.

You didn't realize it but you went up on your toes when he entered you and now you slowly lower yourself off your toes, inch by inch he fills your now accepting ass. Once he is all the way in you can feel his balls brush your thighs as he rubs against your soft stocking legs.

"Look" he says pointing to the couple. The man has his hand up his wife's swimsuit wrap and she has her hand down his trunks, obviously stroking him. "See what you do to people?" he says as he turns your head and kisses you.

You break the kiss and with your most seductive look in your eyes you tell him, "Fuck me Sir. Fuck my ass. It's your and only yours."

He bends you over the rail, kicks your legs apart, grabs your hips and begins to fuck your sweet hole. "Oh that feels great" you mumble.

He picks up his pace and then reaches around to feel your very wet pussy and begins rubbing your clit. "I'm going to cum" echoes thru the courtyard and you see the old man holding his wife's head tightly while he cums in her mouth.

"Oh Fuck. I'm cumming also" you yell.

He uncuffs you, swings you around so you are facing him and sits down on one of the balcony chairs. "Fuck my cock with your tight ass" he demands.

You straddle him, reach behind you and guide his cock back into your ass and lower yourself down on it. You ride his cock slowly at first and start to kiss him, but the more passionate the kissing gets the faster and harder you ride him. "Sir, your cock feels so incredible in my ass. I'm going to cum again" you tell him.

"Wait. I'm almost there. I want us to cum together" he says.

He then grabs your tits and sucks on your nipples. "Fuck, I'm going to cum" he says.

"Me too Sir!" you reply.

As you feel the first stream of his hot cum filling your virgin ass, your pussy starts squirting all over him. "Oh, Sexy Ph" he moans as his cum nonstop fills your ass.

We hear banging and look over to see the lady now riding her hubby's cock while he sits in a chair. "Guess he's on the little blue pill" you crack and we give them the thumbs up.

With his cock softening he lifts you up and takes you back into the room and throws you on the bed, removing his cock from you well fucked ass. Just then you both get text alerts telling you the airport is open again and that you have an early flight.

The next morning you get up before he does and shower and dress. You lean in and kiss him and see your pantyhose that started this whole ordeal laying on the floor. You gently tie them around his sleeping cock and smile thinking he just might need those.

On the pillow next to him you leave a note:

"TY Sir so much for last night. It was incredible and I totally, MIND, BODY and SOUL commit to you! Here is my cell number, my email address and I will do as you ask and wear what you ask knowing I will be punished for disobeying. Signed Sonya Dane aka SEXYPH!" Next to your signature you kiss the paper with your red hot lipstick lips.

When you go to check out the front desk informs you that there is a package for you. They bring out a bouquet of flowers with a big red rose in the middle and a small box with a bow on it. You quickly open the card; "My Perfect Pantyhose Sexy. You did good. Real good and deserve to be rewarded. Enjoy!"

Before you can open the box they call you to board the plane. You are all alone in the back and you open the box and see a beautiful 14 carat gold ankle bracelet. You look at it closely and see the word 'Sexy' on one side and 'PH' on the other side with small diamonds on each side of the words.

You pull your hose covered ankle across your other leg and put on the ankle bracelet. You stretch out your legs and look at how beautiful it is and looks on you. You smell your flower and look off into the beautiful blue sky wondering if you will ever hear from Sir again. Will he text me? Will he email me? What will he want me to do next?

TO BE CONTINUED!!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
JoanieGJoanieGalmost 5 years ago
Why

Anonymous, you are a prick. This isn't an English class with an uptight frigid school teacher. It's a sexy story! No one wants to read your critiques, so button it up and have a little fun with your imagination. I am (and so is my hubby as he licked me through my seamless pantyhose to strong orgasm as I read this story to him!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK story

Extremely bad writing. POV kept changing, tenses all over the place, 1st person, 2nd person. Lean to write first. 1*

chips69chips69almost 5 years ago
nice

good read......keep it UP...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 01-05 A couple is dominated and humiliated.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 01 Middle aged woman taken by her boss.in Mature
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
How My Wife Became a Shared Wife Wife takes her first step into being sharedin Loving Wives
Under Pressure Husband watches his wife get fucked by an old bastard.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories