Submission to Orcs

Story Info
Mother and son are kidnapped by orc.
1.3k words
3.58
19.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I currently live in the countryside in our small farm. Our father was drafted and killed by recent invasion human kingdom did on Orc kingdom. Even though war is over, the kingdom still continue to face skirmish on its countryside with Orc tribe living there which didn't sign peace treaty. Human kingdom will likely draft me once I have lived through 19 years, which is only one year left for me. I still haven't grown a beard yet for me to be used cannon fodder.

"Vista we ran out of water, fetch some for me." my mother said. I sighed as I regretted not fully filling up the pot to reduce weight.

"Mother I am getting some right now." I replied as I got out of the house to go near the stream. As I was going there I saw fire as it raged across our field. I was shocked completely seeing it.

"Someone here!" I heard a voice. I looked around to see an orc riding a horse. Before I could say anything I felt something pinning me which was almost invisible. There another horseman came to sight this one was orc as well but was slightly bigger and had glaring eyes. He snapped his fingers and instantly I felt what was grabbing me become even heavier as I got tunnel visions. There I feinted.

I woke up again without knowing how much time had passed. I realized my clothes were removed and my hands and feet were tied to a wooden bar carrying me. I looked around and next to me was my mother also naked. It seems we were both captured by orcs. After a hour and half of moving the orc suddenly stopped to build a camp for themselves. A group of 5 orc came to us, they were all slightly taller than average but one of them with weird eyes happen to be 7 to 8 feet tall.

"You got two choices, either be our slaves or we cook you alive by throwing you in fire." the tallest orc said.

"Please let us go!" my mother begged.

"Shut up wench or I will throw you in fire right now. There is no going home. " the tallest orc replied angrily to her.

"Please dont kill us, we will do anything." my mother begged for mercy.

"Are you two ready to serve our dicks?" one orc said.

My mother gulped for a second there and weakly uttered "Yes".

The other orc looked at me and I said "Yes". We both simply feared death right now.

"I will come back with oil, leave their asses alone." the big orc with weird eyes said leaving us with bunch of orcs.

"It is free for us!" the orc said rejoiced. The orc untied us two from the bar and next I noted there were several dicks on my face. My mother had the same.

"You said yes, now do the work." one of the orc said as he smudged his penis onto my face. It was a big dick that was definitely not human size. I started by licking it slightly but the orc pushed it in my mouth as I gagged. The other went for my ass and inserted his finger in going for prostate while sucking my dick. In response my dick got slightly erected due to stimulation.

"Look!" the orc sucking my dick laughed as he pointed at my dick. The other orcs laughed in response. I tried controlling it but was unable to handle it. Meanwhile the two orc were on my mother already with one inserting his penis into her vagina and the other pumping her face. Mother's face was red and she was trying to control it like me.

The orc fucking my face shot his load at me and left. The sperm load wasn't that horrible unlike us human it was in fact slightly sweet. I quickly spitted it out. The orc stimulating my bottom stopped doing so and forced his dick on my face.

"Swallow it wench!" one of orc said slapping my mother said. It seem one of them was done with her.

"I am about to shoot it as well, you swallow it!" the orc that was fucking my mouth said. The shot came quickly and I swallowed it.

The trial seem to be over for me as the orc left me while there was one orc fucking my mother. The other orc also quickly finished in her vagina and left her there. The big orc with weird eyes came back with a jar containing oil as he moved towards my mother. He lifted her leg to show her asshole in order to lubricate it with oil. After he was finished, he inserted his penis in.

"Ahh." my mother moaned for the first time in pain as big orc went further into her asshole. Odd thing was that she was looking at him straight into his eyes. She didn't even do that with previous orcs. As he continued pumping her the moaning became sexual almost for the first time.

"You are enjoying it huh?" the orc said.

"No..God!" my mother said as she moaned even louder. Suddenly she started wetting herself . The orc ended his assault by shooting his load directly in her ass. My mother was left completely still from that. The orc then got up and laid himself on the nearby makeshift mattress

"Come here." the tall orc said to me. I got up and walked towards him.

"Turn around." the orc ordered as he started lubricating my ass.

"Please don't insert it in my ass." I begged the orc as he started lubricating my ass.

"You will do it or we eat you alive." orc said. The oil seem to be special kind of oil as it made me kind of aroused when he put it in my ass.

"Now turn around." orc said. I turned toward him and for the first time I looked at him in the eyes with close proximity. He had an overwhelming presence unlike other orc that pierced me. I put my ass on tip of his penis as he looked at me with our eyes locked.

"Please I can't." I said as his penis penetrated my ass giving me pain. Odd thing was that unlike previous stimulation of my ass I secretly wanted it. His penis was now fully in me as I took a breath. It was now hitting my g-spot.

"Now go up." orc said. I lifted my ass slightly as he pushed a little from below when it was fully up. It hit my g-spot again. I started riding him more as pain was substituted slowly with pleasure. For some reason, his eyes and presence now was making me wet myself. I was specially losing my controls as I had never been penetrated before.

"Do you want me to shoot it in you?" orc asked.

"Yes." I was shocked as it slipped from my mouth. I didn't try to correct myself. I awaited the load that was about to be shot from him. I was now jacking my penis off in response.

"Do you wanna leave?" orc asked again.

"No!" I screamed this time. I didn't even know what was coming from my mouth.

"Here is your gift." the orc said. He pushed suddenly from the below into my ass going as deep as possible while holding me tight. There the stream of hot sperm came out of his penis as it spread through my anal cavity. It was euphoric experience to the point I came alongside him.

"Clean up my dick, your choice." orc said. Before I could say anything , mother came from behind and pulled orc's dick out of my ass and started sucking it. I quickly joined her as well.

"Good slaves." the orc said as the two of us cleaned all the cum from his dick.