Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
A chastity couple is used by a female roommate.
2.5k words
4.37
22k
5
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first story, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, femdom, chastity, oral sex, and F/m oral sex. This story is part of a multi-part series.

Previously, two timid Asian friends, now a couple, Brandon and Lillian, were forced to lock each other in chastity devices and now preparing their affairs for their eventual servitude to their Master.

*

Brandon woke up naked early in the morning with his cock in pain. He had a nocturnal erection and the cock cage which constrained his cock forced it to expand and pull on the base ring. Brandon couldn't do anything really except wait until the erection subsided. He checked his phone, no new messages from Master, and browsed online before falling back asleep again.

Lillian woke up mid-morning, feeling horny, she reached down trying to rub her clit, only to feel the hard metal preventing her. She inspected her chastity belt to see if there were any potential openings but nothing, she was stuck staying horny. Her pubic hair covered parts of the belt and she realized Master had asked that they shave smooth.

She thought, why not get Brandon to shave her and he could also help her pack up everything.

She texted him to come over later in the day to help and asked that he stay over for 2 nights. Brandon was ecstatic when he got the text and couldn't wait to spend more time with her.

Brandon arrived late afternoon after his doctor's appointment and got started in helping Lillian pack. The plan was to move in with Brandon after because his place was slightly bigger until the eventual meetup with Master.

Lillian's roommate, Cassie, dropped by to see how things were going. Cassie was also Asian, 28 year old graduate student and athlete, 5ft9, tanned, in shape with full round breasts. She acted more like an older sister of Lillian even though they were not related. She came in wearing a crop top and leggings which accentuated her toned body. "So you're really dating Brandon now? Are you sure he's going to treat you right when you move in with him? And he's not going to be some creep who takes advantage of you?"

"Relax Cassie, he loves me. Plus, if he does anything bad, I'm sure you can beat him up," said Lillian.

"Right, discipline him and get him to behave and submit to me if he does anything funny."

Brandon looked up and his cock got a bit hard after hearing an older dominant woman say that to him. "I'll behave, I won't harm her, Miss Cassie, you have my word."

By night time, they were pretty much done packing. Lillian invited Brandon to shower with her. Brandon got really excited and couldn't wait to be naked with her again. They both stripped to their chastity devices and got into the shower, the hot water splashed on their skin as they mouthed each other. They got soapy and couldn't get their hands off each other, rubbing and washing off every body part they could. Brandon's cock was straining in his cage now and Lillian was feeling wet. But all they could do was kiss and touch each other some more.

The shower started to get steamy, Lillian made Brandon go down on his knees and asked him to shave her pubes and legs. Before shaving her pubes, Brandon put his nose and mouth by her chastity and sniffed her moist wet hairy pussy one more time. He proceeded to shave as much as he could through the metal bands. She looked decently smooth now and with no hair covering anything. Lillian felt a bit more naked without that bushy hair but she knew that's what Master wanted.

Lillian then took the razor and cream from Brandon and got on her knees, this time shaving all of Brandon's trimmed hair. This was easier for her as the cock cage only covered his shaft. She moved slowly around his balls. She then turned him around and started to shave his asshole. Brandon seemed a bit shock, he never thought of shaving his ass, but like all men, hair grew from there and he was glad Lillian thought of shaving it. Now he had smooth pubes and a smooth hole.

They rinsed, dried off and went back to Lillian's room and got into bed naked. They hugged and kissed and explored their smooth bodies some more and fantasized what they could be doing without their chastity devices before falling asleep. Both stayed horny all night since it was their first time sleeping together, naked, and couldn't even have sex.

They got up the next morning and made out some more. Brandon's cock was straining in its cage now amplified with Lillian teasing it. She enjoyed seeing it all locked up and trying to get hard.

Lillian had to go to the doctors to run some tests and told Brandon to finish up the packing so they can move the next day. After she left, Brandon put on a pair of shorts and went to the bathroom down the hall. A locked cock meant that he had to sit down to pee which he didn't mind, he just wished the erection would go away.

After he got back into the room and resumed packing. He found a basket full of clothes, must be her dirty laundry and wondered if he should do her laundry. He saw her black sports bra, some regular bras and then some underwear at the bottom. He fished out some used panties and also a few revealing thongs. Seeing all this just made his cock strain more. He sniffed some of her used panties and thongs and they smelled heavenly. The scent of her sex was intoxicating. He took off his shorts to see how his cock was expanding in his cage, dying to get some relief.

He took one of her used thongs and tried it on, he has always wondered what women underwear felt like. He felt sexy in them, wearing and sniffing the intimate clothes of his lover. Until he heard someone scream behind him.

"What the hell! You sicko! Why are you wearing Lillian's undies and sniffing her panties! What kind of pervert are you?!"

It was Cassie furiously looking at him and expecting some sort of explanation. Turns out Brandon forgot to close the door when he got back in the room and now he has some explaining to do.

"It was uhh...I was just packing...I got distracted...I'm sorry..."

"Shut up you perv. Shove those panties in your mouth and crawl out to the living room, then we'll talk!" yelled Cassie.

Brandon did just that and crawled to the living room. By the time he got there, Cassie was on the sofa with her phone in a tank top and short shorts. "Face me and kneel!" she said as she took some pictures and videos of Brandon wearing a red thong with green panties in his mouth.

"Look at you, getting off by sniffing and dressing up in women underwear. I can't believe you would treat your girlfriend's underwear like that. Now you're leaking down there, ruining her underwear. Take that thong off now!"

Brandon hesitated, knowing that he would reveal his cock cage. He couldn't upset Cassie either, so he slowly pulled down the thong and revealed his leaky locked cock.

"My my, looks like you're leaking because you can't get hard! I can't believe Lillian was able to lock you up and withhold sex from you. Serves you right. You look so fit and masculine but deep down you're so submissive! What a catch." Part of it was true, he was submissive, but it wasn't Lillian who locked him up. He went along for fear of putting Lillian in any further trouble.

"How long have you been locked up for?" as she took the panties out of his mouth.

"Two days."

"You must be horny then. That means you'll do anything for me. Come lick my pussy."

Brandon was taken back, he was thinking maybe clean her room or make her food, but not straight to her pussy. It felt like he was cheating on Lillian, but what choice did he have. He crawled over to Cassie and removed her shorts and panties. She had a smooth dark pussy, her clit underneath the pussy lips was glowing pink. The smell of her pussy was different but just as erotic. He buried his face into her pussy and started licking all over.

Cassie grabbed his head and pushed him into her pussy. Her smooth pussy made it easier for Brandon to lick all over her, stimulating every part of her pussy. He went for the outer lips then the insides, then back to her clit. Cassie moaned and enjoyed having this sub service her.

She then got up and made Brandon lie on the sofa. Then she sat on his face and grinded on his face while looking at his leaky locked cock. Brandon's mouth, tongue and jaw were aching but he kept pace with Cassie's grinding.

"Yeah Brandon, so good, your sub tongue is what I need in the morning. Keep going, more, more, fuck, I need to cum!"

Brandon kept going with his tongue work as he felt Cassie's body begin to shake. She moaned out a long silent ahhh, and froze, signaling that she was cumming. Then suddenly, Lillian's voice came out from across the room.

"Um what's going on?! Cassie, why are you sitting naked on top of Brandon?"

Brandon saw Lillian and thought it might be game over, he wasn't cheating on her, he just got caught doing something stupid. But Cassie, in her dominant self again, spoke first.

"Calm down Lillian, your boyfriend isn't cheating on you. He was being a pervert. Remember yesterday when you said I could discipline him up for not behaving, well this is exactly what I'm doing. I caught this little sub of yours sniffing and wearing your dirty underwear. He probably didn't have your permission to do that, so I gave him a lesson on what it means to obey women. I assume that's how you're going to mold him since you have his dick all locked up."

Lillian didn't know what to say, it wasn't what she was expecting and had to take it all in. She didn't want to reveal their secret relationship with the Master, so she also went along. And seeing Cassie dominate her boyfriend like that also got her sexually aroused.

"Yes exactly," Lillian replied, "he should be punished for what he did. In fact, I think he needs to give you another round of licking, teach him how to lick a pussy and pleasure a woman."

That was not what Brandon was expecting to hear, but he was glad his girlfriend didn't get mad.

"Why don't you come here, take your pants off and I'll teach him to lick your pussy," said Cassie.

"Hmm, I think I like watching more, seeing a dominant woman control my sub boyfriend is quite a sight," said Lillian, careful not to reveal that she's also locked underneath and starting to get wet.

"Works for me," said Cassie as she turned around and readjusted her pussy over Brandon's mouth and looked down at him. "Start licking again and I'll tell you what to do."

Cassie gave him a slew of instructions on how to lick and suck her clit and pussy, what patterns to make and all that. Lillian saw all the pre-cum leaking out of his cage and slowly walked over to his cock and licked up all the leaky pre-cum. She then put the entire cage in her mouth. Although Brandon couldn't feel anything, he could sense that she was playing with his cock, which made him even more horny. He knew if it wasn't for the cage, he would have blown his load already.

Cassie came again two more times. Brandon's face was now covered in her pussy juice. Cassie was spent. She got off Brandon and said, "Well that was fun, I have stuff to do, so I'm going to leave you two to play. Also, since the boy is a sub, he's not allowed to wear any clothes around my house anymore, he stays naked in here."

They retreated back to their room, closed the door, and Lillian stripped out of her clothes and they kissed. Lillian can taste the pussy juice all over Brandon's face. The two made out for the rest of the day. Lillian telling Brandon how horny she was and how much she enjoyed watching him get dominated. She knew that a dominant person in their relationship would make their love stronger. Brandon also got what he wanted, pleasing a hot dominating chick and making his girlfriend happy.

Near the end of the night, Brandon asked Lillian, "Does Cassie have a boyfriend? She seems to know a lot about dominating and humiliating guys."

"I've seen her with some white guy, but I'm not sure if they're dating or what. I've only seen him once when he came over to drop something off. She never brings guys over, she usually sleeps over at their place, so I'm not really sure. I know she likes to control guys, so it was hot to see that first-hand. Who knows, maybe she has other subs out there."

"What a great roommate you have or used to have." and they continued kissing until both fell asleep.

The next morning, Brandon started packing up all the boxes and stuff into his car so they could move into his place. Cassie noticed Brandon was wearing a pair of shorts and she got mad, "What the hell boy, I said you stay naked here! Take those shorts off now!"

"But I have to move things to my car, the garage door is open, people will see me!"

"That's still inside this house, take them off now!"

Brandon was in no position to argue, he took his shorts off and continued the move in the nude. By the time he was done loading and ready to leave, he went back to get his shorts.

Cassie said, "You didn't obey me, so I threw them out. Your keys and wallet are with your girlfriend. Subs like you need to learn, since you didn't, your punishment is to drive back home naked."

Brandon felt deflated but having a woman command him like that also made him excited. Cassie continued, "I told your girlfriend that if you require more training, I might be around to punish you. Good luck with your girl."

Brandon and Lillian both bid farewell to her roommate. Just a few more days at his place before they get to meet up with their Master. Both haven't cummed in days and the horniness just kept building up.

Next: chapter 4