Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 04

Story Info
A chastity couple is used by male roommates.
2.8k words
4.27
22k
7

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first story, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, chastity, oral sex, bi-sex, and MM/mf sex. This story is part of a multi-part series.

Previously, two timid Asian friends, now a couple, Brandon and Lillian, were forced to lock each other in chastity devices and now preparing their affairs for their eventual servitude to their Master. The girl is moving into the boyfriend's place before they move on.

When they got to Brandon's house, it was dark again. He gave Lillian his house keys so she could make sure the coast was clear, since Brandon was naked after her old roommate threw out his clothes. The coast was clear, and Brandon again, went back home to his room naked but for his cock cage.

Once inside the room, the two lovers quickly embraced again. Lillian still clothed and Brandon all naked, made out for a while. They moved to his bed where she suddenly saw her purple panties that she gave him earlier, lying on his pillow.

"You've been sleeping with my worn panties next to you?"

"Yeah, I just love your smell," said Brandon.

"Oh, I love it when you're infatuated with me. Come, suck my nipples and grind against me. I want your cock cage to rub against my metal chastity."

Lillian took off her clothes and they teased and messed with each other the best they could without actual sex for the rest of the night and kept their arousal level on hyper drive until they fell asleep.

Brandon woke up next morning with his morning wood pulling at his cage again. He felt a bit parched. His room was dark, so he just threw on whatever underwear was around and went down the hallway to the kitchen to get some water.

The house was silent in the morning. Brandon lived with 2 other male roommates, both of whom had jobs, one at an Amazon warehouse and the other doing some IT stuff in offices. They were early risers and usually out the door by 7am. The microwave clock had 8am, so Brandon was not expecting anyone as he gulped down a glass of water.

Then all of a sudden, he heard Paolo's voice behind him. "Hey man, good morning, um what are you wearing?!"

Brandon turned around and saw Paolo then looked down to see that he accidentally grabbed his girlfriend's purple panties when he walked out of the room earlier. Brandon was speechless.

Paolo continued, "Dude, I don't have work today and then I see you in some sexy women undies, is that what you wear around the house when Deko and I are not around?" Deko was the other roommate.

Paolo was an Italian-American, 5ft9, slim, scruffy and moderately hairy guy, but he kept things trimmed. Deko was a Black guy, 6ft4 lean, former high school basketball player.

"Or are you wearing some sexy undies because your girl moved in with you last night?" he continued.

"I, uh, yeah, grabbed the wrong pair of undies when I walked out of my room," replied Brandon as he tried to retreat back to his room.

"Hang on a sec, you rarely walk around the house in just underwear, and now you're in women's panties."

Brandon wanted to go back to his room. Paolo was wearing a white tank top and some loose shorts with a tenting bulge underneath it.

"They look sexy on you, how does your cock feel in them," said Paolo as he started to reach down Brandon's crotch and felt something hard. "Mmm, is that your small dick?"

Paolo pulled the panties down and revealed that the hard thing was the plastic cock cage encasing Brandon's tiny dick.

"Damn, your girl locked you up? She's already controlling you."

Brandon didn't respond.

"So kinky and slutty of you. How long have you been locked up for?"

"Around 4 days," said Brandon.

"I bet your balls are aching and full of cum. You're probably horny for anything. Why don't you get down and play with a cock that can get hard."

Brandon hesitated, he has had bisexual experience with guys before, but he wasn't expecting it from his roommate who he thought was straight.

Paolo sensing that Brandon was a sub became more demanding and pushed him down, "I said get down and take my cock out you little slut!"

Brandon got down on his knees and proceeded to pull down Paolo's shorts and underwear. As he did, a hard 7 inch well-proportioned cut dick flopped out. To Brandon who hasn't seen many dicks, it looked huge.

"Now lick the pre-cum off my dick and slowly slide it in your mouth you little bitch."

Brandon licked the sweet pre-cum and twirled his tongue around the penis head and then proceeded to take the entire cock in his mouth. With a dick in his mouth, he looked up at Paolo, towering above him. The sight of a dominating man with his dick in his mouth and smell of his musky cock made Brandon's cock hard in its cage.

"Oh yeah, that's it bitch, keep going."

He sucked Paolo for quite some time, enjoying the meat in his mouth, until he saw another pair of feet next to him.

Deko had just arrived in the kitchen and stood next to Paolo and said, "Wow man, you finally made him a little cocksucker. I was wondering when he would suck cock, I knew Brandon was a little Asian sub looking to service guys."

"I caught this slut in the kitchen wearing his girlfriend's panties and locked in chastity," said Paolo.

"That's hot," said Deko as he pulled his pants down, "I want some action too."

Brandon started to stroke Paolo's cock and switched over to Deko. He was 4 inches flaccid with foreskin covering it, as Brandon sucked, his dick slowly grew to 8 inches, too much for Brandon to take it all in. But he made an effort to get as much as he could in his mouth.

This went on for a few minutes, Brandon switching back and forth between the two big cocks. The roommates were moaning with pleasure.

"Damn good cocksucker," said Deko, "even better than my girl. Keep sucking, bitch."

At this moment, Lillian walked into the kitchen wearing one of Brandon's dress shirt, half-awake and blurry-eyed, and said, "What's all the commotion this morning?"

Brandon looking straight at Lillian, with Deko's cock still in his mouth, was stunned. He was already caught a few days ago servicing Lillian's female roommate, and now he got caught again servicing his two male roommates. What kind of unfaithful sub was he?

Lillian, however, knew better about his sub boyfriend. Similar to last time, seeing him service others was the ultimate power exchange, and she found that very erotic. It made her horny their cocks, and even more submissive to join her boyfriend.

"Hey girl," said Paolo, "I'm not going to lie to you. We found your sub boyfriend wearing your panties in the kitchen, found out you locked his cock, and assumed he would, you know, do some bitch work for us. I hope you don't mind us having some fun with him."

Lillian didn't respond. She walked over and was fixated on the cocks. She was just horny and was craving cock. The two large cocks next to Brandon's mouth and how they contrasted with his 2 inch locked nub. Lillian was sexually inexperienced and these were the biggest cocks she has seen. She reached over to grab Deko's cock, the bigger of the two.

"Whoa, looks like the girl wants to join in on the fun as well," said Deko. "You like this cock? How much bigger is it than your boy's cock?"

"I...like it alot...it's...much bigger..." said Lillian timidly holding on to Deko's big black cock.

"Let's see what we have underneath this shirt," said Paolo, who was even more turned on now that a girl has joined. He grabbed her by her other arm and ripped open the dress shirt she was wearing. Her perky breasts bounced out and there she stood bare naked with a metal chastity around her pussy.

"What the?! You're locked up in chastity too? Wow, you two are one kinky couple! You two are saving for your marriage or something?" said Paolo.

"I read somewhere that a couple in chastity just means both are sexually submissive making them purely to be used," replied Deko.

"Let's get them to service us then," said Paolo, who grabbed Brandon by his hair and walked over to sit on the sofa. Deko also walked over to the sofa with Lillian still grabbing his 8 inch cock.

"Now suck us you bitches!"

Paolo and Deko sat next to each other on the sofa with their cocks up and Brandon and Lillian knelt before them and lowered their heads to worship their cocks. Lillian started sucking Deko's cock, so big she wasn't sure how to get it fully in her mouth, but she tried. Even with her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, she still couldn't take in the full top portion of his cock. But Deko seemed to be enjoying her warm mouth.

Paolo grabbed Brandon's head and started face fucking him. Brandon tried to take in as much cock as he could but kept gagging. Spit dripped out of his mouth which covered Paolo's white cut cock. He liked what he saw. Lillian was also very turned on by how she and her boyfriend were both servicing guys at the same time.

Deko then got up and reached around to grab Lillian's behind. The metal chastity blocked any access to her sensitive clit but her wetness glistened around the metal band. She was definitely horny and wanted Deko's cock or even fingers inside her or anything to make her cum. Deko saw her blocked off privates and said, "Dang, can't put my cock in your pussy, maybe we can try your ass."

Her chastity belt had a small opening for her asshole for hygiene purposes, but the metal opening wasn't big enough for Deko's cock. Lillian was also apprehensive about anal, since she never had it before. Then she said nervously, "How about using my boyfriend's ass?"

She wasn't sure why she said it, but the thought of Brandon being split-roasted by two large dicks was something she wanted to see.

Brandon's eyes lit up as he still had Paolo's cock in his mouth. He has only tried dildos and butt plugs, but never a full on cock, let alone a big black one. He got scared but saw Lillian who was in heat and dying to see him in action.

Deko scooted over behind Brandon and started to rub his penis head with Brandon's newly shaven hole. "His hole needs some lube, go lick it and get it wet." He grabbed Lillian and forced her to mouth his hole. Lillian began licking the sensitive nerves around Brandon's hole. Brandon never had this feeling before, it was so unusual yet gratifying to have her tongue explore his tender smooth hole. He loved her so much for giving him such an erotic feeling.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," Brandon tried to say with Paolo's cock still in his mouth.

Once his hole was wet and covered with her spit, Deko proceeded to push his penis inside Brandon's hole. It was indeed tight, tight and painful for Brandon. He tried to relax to allow the dick to go in but it was just too large. Deko probably got 3 inches into Brandon, not even enough to fuck.

Lillian watched on the side, she liked what she saw, Brandon's mouth and ass impaled by two big cocks. She was horny just imagining what it would be like to have that black cock in her, stretching her wet pussy out like how it was stretching Brandon's tight hole.

"Damn this boyhole is tight," Deko said as he tried to wiggle it around to make more room. But it wouldn't budge and Brandon was clearly in pain. "So tight it's making me cum soon! Ugh!"

Deko pulled out of Brandon before he came. He grabbed Lillian's head and shoved her mouth to his cock. She took in as much as she could as Deko started to cum. The hot cum started to shoot all over her mouth, burst after burst. "Don't swallow anything yet bitch." So Lillian did her best to keep that cumload in her mouth.

Paolo seeing Deko spasm from his orgasm was also on the verge. He pushed Brandon's head as far down as it could go and said, "Ready bitch, here comes my morning load. Oh! Arg! Don't swallow yet!"

Paolo shot five watery streams into Brandon's mouth and his body shook with satisfaction.

Paolo and Deko were both spent and stayed on the sofa. The two subs were kneeling in front of them. Paolo looked at Deko then back at the subs and said, "Open your mouths and let's see what presents you got."

The two opened their mouths to show them the white puddles of cum.

"Dude, you got a massive load," said Deko.

"You too," said Paolo.

"Aren't you two lucky we were around for us to give you our morning load. You must be still so horny since both of you didn't get to cum. Let's make them kiss with their mouths full of our cum!"

"Yeah hot! Go kiss each other and savor our cum and do whatever horny things you want to do while locked. I'm going up to take a shower," said Paolo as he got up.

"Me too," said Deko, also walking away.

Brandon and Lillian both embraced and kissed each other with their cum-filled mouths. The taste was intoxicating, salty, bitter, sweet, mixing it up with each other's tongues. They spent 10 minutes on the living room floor, naked, embracing, and exchanging their mouth fluids. It was the most erotic thing they could do while being locked up. Brandon and Lillian could not believe they both could be sharing and experiencing this together. They felt satisfied and self-assured that both were indeed submissive and enjoyed being used.

Lillian then got up and told Brandon to open his mouth, she spat the remaining cum and saliva from her mouth into Brandon's mouth and told him to swallow everything. He gladly complied with a big gulp. "Let's start packing your stuff, I hope Master tells us what to do soon, I'm dying to get out of this chastity belt" she said.

They retreated back to their rooms and continued with the rest of their day, a bit of packing, a bit of flirting, a bit of teasing.

The next couple days were rather ordinary. Brandon having revealed his sub self was mostly naked around the house and with his male roommates. He's been naked for the last 7 days, since being caught by Lillian's roommate. He didn't have to go outside as Lillian did the food shopping and his entertainment was really just his girlfriend. Lillian was a bit more modest and still wore clothes around the house, she just didn't feel comfortable being in the nude all the time, especially with the guys around.

Brandon also gave his roommates blowjobs every now and then. Because Paolo and Deko had to work in early hours, their schedules were a bit off. But in the right timing, they would whip out their dicks and Brandon would know to get on his knees. A few times they had both Brandon and Lillian suck them off before they went to sleep.

After a week of silence, the phone that Master left behind finally buzzed with a new message. It read: "Send me a selfie of you two with your chastity and send me your test results."

Brandon and Lillian were excited to get some contact. They took another naked selfie and sent it over with pictures of their clean test results.

"Very good. I will text you the location after this. You will arrive at the location with all your belongings tomorrow at 11am. You will both be coming here naked with only shoes on. Say farewell to your friends and family."

The next text was a GPS location. Brandon quickly looked up in the location, it was around 75min drive out of town, in what looked to be a convenience store in a small plaza. They both got a bit nervous not knowing why they were sent naked to a public spot.

"Oh babe, I can't believe we're doing this, I'm so glad to have you with me," said Lillian, who then gave Brandon a deep sloppy kiss. They made more chastised love for the rest of the day. They were deep in this journey already and there's no backing out, their urges to be dominated were too strong.

Next: chapter 5