Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 05

Story Info
A chastity couple meets their Master and the other slaves.
2.6k words
4.31
11.9k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first story, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, bondage, oral sex, m/f sub sex in this story. There's also a lot of plot setup. This story is part of a multi-part series. Enjoy.

Previously, an Asian sub couple, Brandon and Lillian, locked in chastity devices, were preparing their affairs for their eventual servitude to their Master. Their roommates had some fun with them. Now the Master has responded and they are about to meet him in person and say goodbye to their old lives.

Brandon said farewell to his 2 male roommates in the morning, he said he won't forget the last few days being used by them and that maybe they might meet up again in the future. After the 2 roommates left for work, Brandon and Lillian packed up the rest of their stuff in his car. Brandon was mostly naked at home, Lillian proceeded to take off her clothes, as the Master strictly instructed them to show up naked.

Now both of them were naked and got in the car and prepared their drive to see their Master. The drive was uneventful, but Lillian was very talkative on how excited she would be without her chastity device on and all the sexual things she wants to do. Brandon's cock got hard in his cage hearing about her sexual desires. It was nice that she was opening up about sex.

They arrived at the location around 15min before the 11am meeting time. It was a small plaza in a mostly rural area, a convenience store, a gas station, a post office, and a diner. It wasn't too busy but the two parked the car in the far end of the parking lot so no one could see their naked bodies. They sat silently waiting.

At 11am, they got another text: "I see you have arrived. Turn off your personal phones. Go back on the main road and drive south for around 10 minutes until you reach Bakerson St, then turn right. Drive 5 minutes and you'll see an old sign about Canola Oil, turn left just before it. After 2 minutes, you'll see a blue wooden post, turn right on that dirt road and you will arrive at some gates that say Private Property. Text me back to confirm."

"Understood Master," they texted back.

And off they went again, driving another 20 minutes. At least they didn't have to expose themselves at some public place. They drove up the dirt road and got to a deadend. Next to them were metal gates and signs that said private property. Both sides of the property were mostly wooded areas, the back of the property appeared to be some rolling hills. 60 yards past the gates and inside the property was a very large gray barn. It looked a bit worn and dilapidated from the outside. The couple were hoping that's not where they would be living.

The phone buzzed again: "Welcome my slaves. Leave the phone and keys and everything inside your car. It will be safe where it is, I have cameras around here. Get out and enter through the gates into the barn. I have unlocked the gates and doors for you."

And with that, the couple got out of the car, naked in the open, and started walking to the barn. As they entered the barn, it felt like an abandoned barn, rustic and bare, worn and disused but the doors, columns and floors appeared to be well maintained and structurally sound. The inside was dim, the natural light casted down from the windows high up.

The first room they walked past was a bit unusual. There were chains and pulleys all over the place, on the walls, from the ceiling. Hooks and loops on the floors and on the walls. They even saw a shelf with some cuffs around, metal and leather and the same ones they were tied with a week ago.

They opened the door to the next room, the main expansive part of the barn. They heard a woman moaning loudly as if she's having sex. As they walked closer to the center of the room, there they saw, a naked woman receiving oral sex from a naked man. The naked man and woman did not stop and the woman continued to moan even as Brandon and Lillian walked up to them.

The man and woman were blindfolded and were wearing noise cancellation headsets. They wouldn't have known that someone else had come in. Based on appearance, it looks like the man and woman were also Asian. Both had smooth pale bodies, they were lean but not toned or athletic. The man was around the same size as Brandon but with less defined muscles. The woman was slightly larger than Lillian in height, body mass, and breasts. She was quite busty.

The man was on all fours with his mouth licking the woman's pussy, his face was wet from what appeared to be pussy juice. His wrists and ankles were chained to a foam pad on the floor. Lillian also noticed that the man was also wearing a cock cage leaking with pre-cum. Brandon on the other hand noticed that there was an anal hook fixed to the man's anus. The hook was tied up to a pulley on the roof and then down to a collar fixed on the woman's neck. So basically if the woman leaned back, the hook would pull up the man's ass.

The naked woman was tied on top of a wooden crate. Her ankles chained to the corners of the crate leaving her pussy exposed and her wrists and elbows also chained down to the sides. The crate was not that long, so she had to prop her back up for support. Or devilishly, lean back and yank some more on the metal hook up the man's ass.

Brandon held Lillian's hands and the two were fixated on this erotic contraption. They wondered what might happen if they switched places with them. They watched on for quite some time, not knowing if they should interrupt them or not. The woman had at least 2 orgasms in the meantime and squirted more pussy juice all over the man's face. His face was unbelievably wet and drenched with her juices.

It was then when 2 guys came in through the other side of the barn. Brandon was expecting the large man who started all this, their Master, and the cameraman who recorded them that day. But it turns out to be 2 large white guys. One was definitely Master C, as for the other, the two didn't know who he was.

"Welcome slaves, get down on your knees," said Master C. "Let's get those headsets off these other slaves."

The other guy removed the headsets and told them to stop. The woman stopped moaning but they remained blindfolded.

"So, tell us why you came here on your own free will. Are you looking to dedicate yourselves to a life of servitude to me and whoever I choose?"

"Yes, we want you to be our master!" said Brandon.

"Sir, even though we are deeply in love, we realized that we are both sexually submissive, we both crave to serve dominant people. Since neither of us can fulfill our desires, we are looking to relinquish our control so you can use us and we can remain physically and sexually submissive. Both of us are willing to dedicate ourselves to serve you and whoever you choose," Lillian elaborated.

"Good, then it's agreed, you'll be my slaves. I'm sure you have lots of questions, but maybe I'll do some explaining first."

"I am Master C, the C stands for Clark, so you can call me Master C or Master Clark. The other guy standing there is Master D, or Master Dietrich. We are both masters of you both, you follow orders from both of us. We are not a couple but we are both bisexual, we just have different play styles and interests and we need slaves like you to please us."

Master C looked the same as last time. He was 6ft1, large, rugged and muscular, probably 35-40 years old. Without the face mask, he had a long stubbled face, very manly and good looking. He was wearing a black tee and some camo pants. No firearm on him this time.

Master D was also 6ft1, not as bulky but fit, probably 30-35 years old. He had blond hair and was clean shaven, a strong jawline and piercing blue eyes, quite handsome. He was wearing a blue muscle shirt and sweatpants with a bulge.

"The two tied up here are my other slaves. I forgot their names, we just call them Slave M (for male) and Slave F (for female), they have actual names and what not, they can tell you later. They have been my slaves for over a year now, but we've come to realize we needed more. That's where you two come in.

"You two are much younger and more submissive and inexperienced than my current slaves. That's what I find more attractive. Plus you two are now a couple, and that makes both of you more willing to submit to me for the sake of each other. Slave M and F are also a couple, they're actually married to each other."

Master C walked over to Brandon and Lillian and inspected the two. He also made sure the chastity devices were still securely locked on them. He also took the liberty to touch their bodies, Brandon's toned muscles and firm ass and Lillian's perky breasts and smooth skin.

"This is how it's going to work, slaveboy (for Brandon) and slavegirl (for Lillian). You will both be living full-time on this land with me and Master D and our two other slaves. We will provide you with shelter, food, and all your sexual needs and desires and in return you will serve us and fulfill our sexual needs and desires. Both of you will be always naked, collared, and in chastity unless otherwise. We will control when you get to cum, and it will be a treat, like how Slave F got to cum a few times today, isn't that right?"

"Yes master," replied Slave F.

"And Slave M, when was the last time you came?"

"3 months ago Sir," said Slave M.

"And when was the last time you fucked a pussy?"

"Over a year ago Sir, when you recorded me having sex with my wife."

That sounded eerily similar to what happened to Brandon and Lillian, Brandon was now worried he may never get a chance to be inside Lillian's tight pussy again. He could feel his penis shrinking.

"That's right," said Master C, "you male slaves and your tiny Asian cocks don't deserve pussy. Plus it might not even satisfy any woman. It's best to leave you horny, keep you submissive that way.

"Anyways, continuing on, you will always be naked, collared, and in chastity. If not tending to our needs, you two will be taking care of the property, doing household work, yard work, etc. You see, Slave M and F still have day jobs. They actually own this property. They bring in the money to feed and shelter you two. It was getting a bit hard for them to be working and serving, so we decided to bring you two in for the daily chores.

"However, all slaves have equal status, Master D and I will not be favoring any one over another. But when push comes to shove, the female slaves are above the male slaves. At times, we may also invite guests over, they could be other masters, mistresses, or even other subs. You will serve them just as well as you serve us. I will not send or pimp you to anyone we don't know, but you may be used by our friends. And we may go on trips for a change in scenery. Anything else I'm missing Master D?"

Master D finally spoke, he had a European accent, "Only other thing I want to say is that we are not a house of pain, we are not sadists and we are not to hurt you. There will be no permanent harm to your bodies and we will not do anything disgusting, we may punish and humiliate you if you do not obey. Remember, in the end you are sex slaves, you crave to be dominated, humiliated, and it is your desire to sexually serve others. The pleasure you give to others is the satisfaction you receive."

"That's pretty much it," said Master C, "the length of time will start at 2 years, then we will re-assess your performance. Since it doesn't get too cold around this part of the country, I expect both of you to be naked the entire 2 years, so forget about your clothes! And don't worry, any outsiders you interact with on this property are well aware of your status. Any other questions?"

"Is there a chance we might get caught and then get in trouble?" asked Brandon.

"Well, there is a chance a random person might see or encounter you naked and not knowing you are slaves. But rest assured, we have some powerful connections around here, so those people won't be able to generate any unwarranted attention," said Master C. "Anything else?"

Brandon and Lillian, still kneeling on the ground and holding each other's hands, remained silent. They looked at each other for support. A mix of excitement and uncertainty circled their minds.

"No questions, we're ready to serve," said the couple.

"Great, go lick clean the pussy juices from Slave F and then untie the two slaves. They'll help you unload your belongings to our storage room and get you acquainted with the property and your tasks. There are cameras everywhere, so Master D and I are usually keeping an eye on things. Once you're done, we will fit you with some collars and higher quality chastity devices."

Brandon and Lillian crawled over to Slave F who was still tied to the crate. Her pussy was still wet but other parts have dried off. Slave M's face was still wet from all the squirting moved back a bit to allow the two new slaves to do some clean up. Brandon and Lillian both began to lick Slave F's smooth Asian pussy. The two licked the two outer lips of the pussy, careful not to tease the clit too much and cause any unwanted orgasm. The two also touched tongues along the pussy to tease each other as well.

Once Slave F was all cleaned, Brandon and Lillian moved to unhook all the chains and ropes. Slave M and F felt relieved after being untied. Brandon was about to remove the anal hook from Slave M's ass when Master C said, "Wait a sec, keep that hook in him, attach it to his collar." Brandon removed the rope and adjusted the chains to tie the anal hook tight to his collar.

"Now remove your blindfold slaves," said Master C.

Slave M and F removed their blindfolds. It was their first time seeing Brandon and Lillian. Slave M stood 5ft8, same as Brandon, with an average body, not as cut and defined as Brandon. Slave F stood 5ft7, taller than Lillian, she was also heavier looking than Lillian, with a busty chest and curvy ass, but by no means chubby. They both looked older, around 30-35 years old.

"Now get going, we don't have all day!" yelled Master C. "And also, in case you were wondering, the cameraman recording you the first time we met, that was Slave M."

Next: chapter 5.5 for a spin-off background story about the other slave couple or chapter 6 to continue with the main series.