All Comments on 'Submissive Assistant Pt. 02'

by briand60173

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgot to add this....

The story title “submissive assistant” was what attracted me to your story I didn’t notice the category was non con/ reluctance, the title implied BDSM clearly nothing could be further from the truth. Honestly it’s kinda insulting to those who are submissive.

Tess (UK)

briand60173briand60173over 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry Tess

I understand you were disappointed. But part of your disappointment was not seeing the category. There is a reason that Literotica uses categories. To keep people from being disappointed. And my submissive loved the story. You shouldn't try to speak for all submissives. I apologize if I offended you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit short ...

... like an one-scene-interlude ... hope for more chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Bad

How can anyone enjoy something this short and messy? It is like someone drank too much, vomited on the floor, and now is offering people to have a look. Weird part is that there actually seem to be people who enjoy it.

briand60173briand60173over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I'm fine with you not liking it. We all have different tastes. But your critique of my writing leaves something to be desired also. Insulting by being gross is fairly amateurish. And why read the second part if you didn't like the first. Again, I agree to disagree. Take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbriand60173@briand60173
Hello. I am a male Dom as you can probably tell by my stories. Always open to suggestions and discussion of the alternative lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES