Submissive cucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my fucking toes, bitch." Sucking on Mandy's sweat-drenched feet she began to force her foot further into my mouth.

"Fucking open your mouth!"

With my hands on my lap, I try to open my mouth wider, allowing all her toes to stretch the sides of my mouth. I focused on my task to suck all the flavor from her sweet sweaty pantyhose. She continued her assault on my mouth. Her left foot left my forehead and she used it to hook the back of my neck, pulling me forward while shoving her right foot further and deeper into my mouth. My eyes began to water as I could feel her toes hitting the back of my throat. I tried to fight it but I started to gag. This was the first time that I have ever sucked on somebody's toes and I never wanted it to stop. I tried my hardest to fight through the gagging.

Mandy removed her right foot from my mouth. After rubbing the spit onto my face, she crossed her legs and wiggled her left foot in front of my face. "Here you go, slave. A little treat for being so well behaved and listening so well."

I took this as an invitation to satisfy my nylon fetish. As my first act as a willing servant, I placed my hands on either side of her foot and began to knead her soles and arches with my thumbs.

"Well look at that, I give you free rein of my beautiful feet and you choose to rub my feet. You are a submissive at heart."

I continued to rub her feet for a while until I felt she was satisfied with the work. Still rubbing her feet I leaned forward and placed her toes in my mouth. I began to suck on her big toe, up-and-down as if it was a little cock. I used my tongue to taste and massage her nylon-covered toe. I worked up to placing all five of her toes into my mouth. I was drooling so much and saturating her nylons, but I continued to try to suck them dry to impress her. I stared into her eyes making sure she was enjoying herself. I began to lick her heel to her soles, lapping the bottom of her feet like a desperate little puppy.

Mandy withdrew her foot. "Strip!"

I removed my shirt and pants as fast as I could while staying on my knees. She stared down at me laughing, watching how fast and frantically I moved.

"Stand up, let me see that tiny cock."

I stood in front of her, rocking my hips forward to present to her my cock cage.

"OMG, this cage is so fucking tiny!' Mandy grabbed the cage with her index finger and thumb. She examined the padlock. "The padlock is just as big as the fucking cock cage. I have to squint to see it in there."

"All right cucky. It's time to please me." Mandy turned around on the couch. Facing the back she brought her knees on the cushion, letting her feet dangle off the front edge with her ass out. She leaned her arms against the back of the couch. I knelt and began to kiss her feet.

"No you selfish asshole, worship my fucking ass," she said, slapping my face hard with her nylon foot.

I quickly buried my nose in her pantyhose-covered ass, rubbing my hands over her thighs, hips, and ass cheeks. With my nose against her pantiless rosebud, I inhaled a new scent. Her ass smelt different from her musky feet, but this was a whole new aroma. Mandy began to moan and press her ass against my face. I buried my nose deeper and tried to kiss her rosebud through the pantyhose.

"Stop playing around and lick my fucking asshole," she said as she reached back, tearing the seam, giving me access to her pantiless ass. I began to lick her sweet rosebud and I couldn't help, but admire the flavor. Mandy wiggled her toes and played with my cage. I buried my tongue in her ass, getting deeper with each tongue thrust. Mandy's breathing was getting louder.

"Head back on the couch. NOW!" I turned around, resting the back of my head on the couch, head between her knees. She flopped down hard on my face and started grinding into me. I licked her clit and lips as her gridding became more powerful. She was close to coming now.

Taking my chance I reached up and grabbed her feet. Caressing them as I ran out of breath.

"Fuck yeah, Trey! Eat my pussy out! Be my little bitch boy! Yeah-yeah-OH YEeEeEeAaAaAAAHHHhhh!" Mandy reached her orgasm and squirted all over my face. My tongue was sore, but I felt so proud of myself.

Mandy crawled off the couch and grabbed me by the throat. She licked her juices off the side of my face and spit it in my mouth.

"This next week is gonna be so much fun."

to be continued...