Submissive - Lesson 01

Story Info
Date night with husband turns into date night with bull.
2k words
4.26
18.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had planned to wear a sexy little pair of black stockings and some naughty black lingerie this evening expecting my husband to take me on our date and bring me back home for a birthday fuck when Deke called and told me he was coming over. I told him it hadn't been a good day, that I was running late, heading for the shower, and would call him later.

Twenty minutes later, I was in the shower when the curtain was suddenly pulled back. "Get on your knees, bitch!" I did as quickly as possible, he slapped me across the face with his cock several times. "This Black cock is your master... got it?!"

"Yes, Daddy!"

Deke turned me around and pressed me up against the wall as he climbed into the shower with me. (I had no idea Deke had such a dominant side?) I could feel his thick hard cock against my back as he wrapped his arms around me "Give me your ass!" he pushed me up against the wall and put the head of his cock against my sphincter. "You gonna be ready to give me some of that married white pussy next time?"

I trembled, "Yes Daddy!"

His body still pressed against mine "I saw the sexy clothes you have laid out to wear for your husband... get out and put them on."

a short time later I arrived downstairs expecting to see Deke and Tom talking or watching sports. I received a call Deke sounded so sexy, his deep, husky voice. I could tell he knew he was completely in charge. He told me to come outside to his car and to tell Tom, my husband to follow us in his car stating "Your husband is going to watch me take your pussy tonight."

All of this was a fantasy come true. When I walked outside he was holding the door open, like a perfect gentleman. "I know you want to suck my dick while we are driving, so don't keep me waiting, I do not like to be kept waiting, and I expect you to begin sucking before we leave the driveway." He was so aggressive and I was so wet all I wanted was for Deke to get in the car so I could suck his black cock that I almost dropped to my knees and started sucking him right in the driveway!

I like most submissives have a fantasy about being completely dominated and used so all of this was a fantasy come true! My mind went to how my husband would be turned on by all of this. I knew he would be trying to drive and rub his cock, knowing that his wife was sucking her Black lover's cock in the car ahead of him.

When my man got into the car, he pulled his pants down. He was a man to be noticed, a man that commanded attention. Now that he had his thick black cock laying out there as an invitation to me, He was an incredibly sexy black man! "Suck it my little slut, and I expect to be coming in your mouth before we get to the lake turnoff." That was A mile away, I got to work.

"While you do that, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do to you tonight."

As I sucked him he told me how he planned to fuck me, to use me in public. It was almost more than I could stand, my pussy was so wet. No sooner had he finished telling me his plans he stopped the car and told me to get into the driver's seat. He rolled down the window and closed the door.

I saw his cock hanging just inside the window. I could see Tom stopped just behind us in his car, and knew that Deke was motioning him to come up to his car. "Hey, Tom, doesn't your wife look great with a big black cock in her mouth?"

"She does, Deke, but this is where we live, could we go down the street a little?"

"No, I am going to stand right here with your wife sucking my dick until I cum in her mouth. If people come by, just get between us and them and shield your wife's activities with your body. The sooner she makes me cum, the sooner we get out of here." I started sucking for all I was worth, I used all the little tricks I knew that turned men on...deep throating, running my tongue along the bottom, looking into his eyes; stroking him while caressing his balls.

"That's it, baby, suck his black cock! Make him come, honey, show him how much you love black dick!"

"I thought, if the neighbors don't see me, they are going to hear my husband and come find out to see what's wrong?!"

He abruptly pulled out of my mouth, and my sexy Bull drove me to a motel close by. When we got there we all went to the front desk. A college girl was working.

"I need a room please, so I can take this guy's wife while he watches. She looked up startled, causing Deke to bust out laughing. "I'm just kidding, honey, we need a room."

"All we have is one room with a king-sized bed, is that okay?" We said it was okay with us, Deke winked at the college girl and said Maybe, I wasn't kidding?! We all broke out laughing.

Deke opened the door. Once we got inside he turned to Tom and told him to undress me for him. I could feel his hungry eyes on me as Tom slowly took off my clothes, then took me by the hand and gave me to him. In no time we were on the bed, my legs spread for him.

Deke dove into my already soaked pussy. He expertly gnawed on my clit, using tongue, teeth, and fingers, only stopping to tell me how I was going to enjoy being his little whore. Then he began working on my pussy, first a few fingers then his entire fist was inside me! Before I knew what was happening I'd cum twice. "You like that, don't you?" he teased, "I'm gonna fuck you in ways you only dreamed about, Dee. You are sexy, and I know you have had your share of sex, but nothing like what I'm going to do to you tonight."

I was so hot and light-headed that I almost felt drugged. But anyone who has ever been that turned on knows exactly what I'm talking about, it's almost an out-of-body experience. Deke stood up and ordered me to suck his huge black cock. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his hard dick into my mouth. "That's it, take it, baby! Look how good your wife is at this, Tom! She loves suckin' my black dick." I took his cock as deep down my throat as I could without gagging hoping to please him. He reached behind me as I sucked his dick and began finger fucking my pussy.

There was a knock at the door, Tom, moved to answer it. Deke told me to keep sucking. It was the girl from the desk! She had brought us some extra towels and gasped when she saw what was going on. I was on my knees in a motel, near our home, with one of the local college girls watching me suck off a black man in front of my husband. Deke pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned toward the door. "You like black men, honey?" She nodded and he invited her in, She looked around and came in, Tom closed the door. "See there, Dee, there are white women all over waiting for black cock. Next time I call make it happen!"

I couldn't believe what was happening! She just walked in and went straight to Deke, her eyes locked on his Cock. Deke took her in his arms, they kissed deeply and passionately!

I was livid, I didn't say anything because I knew that would only be playing into Deke's hands. She said, she didn't have much time and took off her pants. She offered herself to him placing her hands against the wall.

Mandi looked so sexy bracing herself for him, giving herself to him without any reservation! Deke got behind her and had me come over and guide his cock into her, I took hold of his cock, I was shaking. He pushed me to my knees and made me eat her from behind, I LOVED it!! I licked her pussy and ass good! She came from my tongue action! Deke had me stretch a condom over his cock and he fucked Mandi until they both came.

Deke laid back on the bed and commanded that I get on top of him and fuck him, I did as I was told. As I lowered my pussy onto his still hard black cock, my juices dripped down his cock. He felt so big and so very hard, he penetrated my pussy deeper than it had ever been before, I moaned in ecstasy.

Mandi watched as she dressed to return to the front desk. Deke slapped my ass cheeks hard (I felt like I was a horse he was training) "You like that, You like being my slut?" He grabbed my hips moving me up and down on his hard cock. "You like my black cock whore? I knew you would, You are a good slut! When I call from now on, you will come whenever I want you, I will fuck you and use your married white body anyway I choose." Deke turned toward Tom, "You're gonna make sure, Tom? Don't make me wait for your wife to come fuck me, that pussy is mine!"

I had never been talked to like that and all my senses were exploding. I was in heat with images in my head. I only wanted, needed to be fucked and used by as many black men as my mind could conjure. I hoped my husband was listening and taking Deke seriously about making sure I was available.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, get on all fours, do you have a problem with that?" I shook my head no and did as I was told. I was a bit nervous, about taking his huge cock up my ass, but I wasn't about to say no. He pushed his cock into my asshole, my entire body shuttered with pain and pleasure, I held on to the bedspread, trying to keep my balance as he began fucking my ass. Deke held nothing back, fucking me anally from every position. "You had enough yet?" I shook my head no. I couldn't believe I was asking for more, and he let out a little laugh. "That's what I thought," After a particularly hard pounding, he finally pulled his cock out of my ass, turned me over, and said, "Suck me off, whore. Do it right." I wasn't sure what "right" meant, but I took him deep, sucked his balls, and then tasted his pre-cum rising to his penis head. I was so excited, I could barely stand it, I was finally going to taste my man's cum! I truly was his submissive little whore, and he knew it! Suddenly he shot his hot load all over my face and mouth. I swallowed quickly again to keep from gagging and then I licked the rest of his cum off my lips. My only regret was that there wasn't more!

We walked back over to the office and he told her that the room was perfect and thanked her! He introduced us, because he knew her, of course, and she gave me her number. "Call me sometime - I'd love to get together..."

"You KNOW I will!"

DeeAnna

Report Edit Delete