Submissive Picnic at the Park

Story Info
Wife and three women dominate husband.
1.2k words
4.28
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every month my husband and I get to choose one day where the other must be the submissive for 24 hours. Well today is my day and I've been planning it for a while now. All Dave knows is that we are going on a picnic at this park I use to go to when I was younger. The city has since built a new park in a different location along with a splash pad, so nobody really goes there anymore. It's a perfect setting for what I have planned.

I set the large picnic basket on an old wooden picnic table. Dave reached for the basket, and I slapped his hand away.

"Let's eat already. I'm hungry." He said as his hand retreated to his side.

"Don't worry I've got plenty for you to eat, but first let's go check out the old merry go round. I wonder if it still spins. You can have your lunch there."

I set the basket on the ground and gave the merry go round a hard push and was relieved to see that it wasn't rusted in place. "Dave." I ordered, "get on the platform facing the center. I'm going to handcuff you to the bars."

Like a good submissive he did as I asked without question. I pulled two pairs of handcuffs from the picnic basket and cuffed each wrist to the bars on either side of him. I knew his imagination was going wild yearning for whatever kinky surprise was in store for him. I went back to my picnic basket and pulled out a 5 1/2" strap on and harness and secured it tight around my waist.

"On your knees, slut." I instructed as I stepped up onto the merry go round on the opposite side of him. "You know what to do."

My husband, being the slut, he is dropped to his knees and took the entire cock down his throat immediately and began to suck on it hungrily. His head rocked back and forth along the length of the rubber cock until I pulled away and stepped back out of his reach.

"Let me suck that cock! I want..." He stopped himself before finishing the last sentence, knowing he just broke one of my rules.

I gave him a look and walked back to the basket. This time retrieving a paddle with a long thin handle almost like a whip. I spun the merry go around until his ass was pointed towards me and gave his ass three hard licks with the paddle.

"I am the one giving orders today. You may only refer to me as Mistress. If you want something you have to beg for it, but that doesn't mean you will get it."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry mistress."

"Good. Now scoot back until your knees are on the edge of the merry go round and spread them until your ass is level with this cock."

I lubed the strap on up and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. As soon as his ass was level to mine, I inserted the full length of the cock into his ass.

"Whose ass is this?!"

"Yours Mistress!"

"Are you done being a naughty whore now?"

"Yes Mistress! Please, please fuck me with your cock."

"Say it louder!"

"PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK MISTRESS!"

On que I began thrusting hard long strokes deep into his ass. He moaned with pleasure from the pressure I was putting on his prostate. He was near orgasm when a car pulled up and three women got out. Dave was freaking out asking me to release him and cover his exposed ass.

"Calm down." I ordered, "This is part of our picnic."

Jenny, Amanda, and Courtney walked up to us admiring the slutty scene of my exposed husband. I met them at the basket and told them each to grab a strap-on harness and dildo. I packed five including the one that had already penetrated my husband's ass. They each secured their harnesses and inserted cocks ranging in sizes from 6 inches, 7 inches, and 8 inches. I also exchanged the small cock for a thick black strap on with a 9 inch insertable length.

Dave's cock was hard from the sight of 4 beautiful women with cocks ready to fuck him. We each positioned ourselves on different sides of the merry go round and gave it a push. Dave's exposed ass was spinning on top of it until it slowed and came to a stop pointing towards Courtney's 7-inch strap on. I tossed her the lube and she stepped up to him. She ran the tip of her rubber cock slowly along the length of split cheeks until it reached his opening. She slowly inserted it halfway into his ass and paused for a minute to allow his ass to mold to the shape of the cock. She didn't pause for very long and began to push the cock in and out at a steady pace with the sway of her hips.

While Courtney was taking her time fucking him, Jenny stepped up onto the merry go round and shoved an 8-inch cock in his mouth and pushed his head down further onto it. She thrust it down his throat two or three times then began forcing his head back and forth with his lips wrapped around it at an almost even pace as Courtney used on his ass.

They both pulled away and we spun the merry go round again this time his ass landed on Amanda. She didn't waist any time shoving the 6-inch cock as deep into his ass as she could force. Her hands gripped his hips and she thrust hers against his hard and fast. He was moaning so hard from the pleasure and getting close to orgasm.

"You better not cum yet, Slave! We aren't done with you yet." I said pulling my pants and shirt off.

I resecured the harness leaving my pussy expose and climbed onto the merry go round. I gripped my fingers through his hair and forced his lips against mine. He licked wildly moaning against my pussy lips from the intense pleasure Amanda was giving him. I grinded my pussy all over his face forcing him to face fuck me. I could tell he was about to cum, so I stepped off the merry go round and spun it until his ass was pointed towards me.

I rammed the huge cock into that loose ass with one long stroke. His stretched ass welcomed every inch and he yelled out with pleasure bucking his hips back onto me. I slapped his ass hard and began to pump in and out of him even harder. It didn't take long before he exploded with cum. I reached around and stroked his cock and caught as much of his cum as I could in my hand. I pulled out of his ass and sat in front of him showing the handful of cum I collected. He has always had a cum fetish but almost always looses the interest after his release.

"Suck every drop out of my hand if you want me to remove the cuffs."

His legs were almost shaking from the intensity of the orgasm he just had, and he knew I wasn't joking. He leaned over and began to lick the puddle of cum from my hand and sucked it off every finger.

"That's a good sub... See I told you I would have plenty for you to eat."