Submissive Signs a Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress pits her slaves against each other with high stakes.
1.7k words
3.34
8.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress walked leisurely, in her silk pajamas and bare feet, to the basement door. Madeline had spent all night and the better part of the morning there, handcuffed, naked, and cold. Her boobs and feet in particular felt as cold as ice. She was relieved to feel war air hit her when the door swung open.

"Come, slave. I'm sure you need to use the bathroom by this point, if you've not already gone on yourself."

Mistress unlocked Madeline and led her by the arm to the toilet, where she stood over her slave while she did her business. Madeline was very humiliated by her Mistress' monitoring of her. Then, when she was done washing her hands, Mistress had a new order.

"On your hands and knees. Present your butt to me." Madeline instantly obeyed. Suddenly, a plastic sphere the size of an egg was shoved into Madeline's butt, squeezed in place by the anus. Madeline had never felt anything go into her butt before.

"This is a remote control vibrator. When I choose, you will feel a wave of sharp, overpowering pleasure. I can use it as a reward... or as a punishment."

Then, Madeline felt Mistress slap a cold metal plate onto her butt. A second, hinged plate swing up from between her legs and made contact with her pussy and freshly shaven groin. Quickly, Mistress slipped two padlocks through loops on Madeline's right and left hips. The contraption stayed in place.

"This is a chastity belt. When this is on, you will not be able to give yourself pleasure. Luckily for you, I just installed a vibrator." Mistress flicked it on for a moment, giving Madeline another taste of pleasure.

"Th-thank you, Mistress."

"Good girl! Now, if you acted like this yesterday, I wouldn't have had to shave you down and teach you those other lessons. Come come. Help me get ready for my big day."

Mistress led Madeline into her grand upstairs bathroom, where she started undressing. Stunned, she stood and watched her Mistress' naked body.

"What are you doing? This body is not for your eyes, slave! Turn around!" Mistress scolded. Madeline, chastised, turned around.

Mistress took a long, steamy shower, with Madeline scrambling to action every time Mistress had a command. Eventually, Mistress toweled off and went to her closet, where she put on her clothes for the day: a tight green sweater and corduroy bell bottoms--no bra, no panties, no shoes or socks. Madeline served as a stool while she put her makeup on and fixed her hair.

"I'm putting so much effort in my appearance today because I have a visitor at lunch."

"Who is it?"

"Your new roommate."

Kristi arrived at Mistress' mansion and followed the same steps that Madeline had the day before, except for thinking outside the box and pushing the gate back some to get in. Kristi was white, 5'6", and was wearing a skirt with leggings paired with a jacket and T-shirt. Her reddish-brown hair ran down to the neck, and her large breasts demonstrated an exaggerated jiggle with each step she took in her pink sneakers. When Kristi entered, Mistress was sat in her armchair, and Madeline, naked except for her iron belt, hid upstairs and listened.

"Hello, Mistress," Kristi said, already acting submissive.

"Slave 1. You already know the deal, having signed it online. Do as your Mistress says and take off your shoes."

Kristi obeyed immediately, dropping her bag to the ground and ripping her shoes off, revealing striped green socks. "Take those off as well." Kristi was now barefoot, her toenails painted purple for the occasion.

"Oh, Slave 2! Come take Slave 1's things to the guest bedroom!" Madeline knew that meant her. Reluctantly, she brought her nude body downstairs, in view of the other women.

"Slave 2, have you no decency? Wear some clothing in front of strangers!"

"Mistress... I have no clothing."

"I don't care if you wear garbage bags, you need to hide your body when you meet new people."

Madeline nodded and trotted to the kitchen.

"Where are you going? Did I say you could leave?"

"No. I was going to find garbage bags."

"Well, it's too late now, isn't it? Do a twirl so your new friend can see your full naked body."

Madeline spun around, hands to her sides.

"Good. Now, Slave 2, you may be confused seeing Slave 1 here. You probably didn't think there would be another slave. But Slave 1 knew, and now, you two will be living together. And, my favorite part, competing.

"The rules are simple. You do something good, or win a game, and I will award you a point. Do something bad, and you lose them. After five days, whoever has the most points wins. The winner will punish the loser for an hour, and get the next day free from their slave duties. The loser will be worked extra hard, and, best of all, undergo breast reduction surgery. The winner will receive that breast mass. Have I made the rules clear?"

Madeline and Kristi nodded. "Very well, then. Our first games will be body comparison. Slaves, put your breasts together."

Madeline grabbed her boobs and pushed them together.

"No, not like that! Make your tits touch hers!"

Humiliated, Madeline pressed her almost flat chest against Kristi's supple boobs.

"Point goes to Slave 1. Ass comparison?"

The two put their butts together and leaned forward. "It's close... point goes to Slave 2. Feet comparison?"

The two women got on their backs and put their soles on the other's. "Point goes to Slave 1." Madeline guessed that Mistress preferred smaller.

"Alright. Strong showing, Slave 1. I'm going to go do a show. When I get back, whoever has the better lunch prepared for me gets three points." Mistress gingerly scaled the stairs.

Now Kristi and Madeline were alone.

"You're going down," Kristi growled, "I don't plan on losing my tits to a flat chested, ugly, bald, yellow bitch."

"We're both in the same situation. Why can't we be friends?"

"Because we're not in the same situation. Most of the time, I'm a dominatrix. I'm very rich and successful. I'm here to have fun and win. You, meanwhile, are homeless, have no clothes, no money, nobody to fall back on. You are a real slave."

Madeline asked, "How do you know all that?"

Kristi gloated, "Because Mistress chose you so that I'd have somebody easy to beat."

The two women ran into the kitchen and got busy on the lunch. Kristi, taking advantage of Madeline's continued nudity, threw hot water on her chest. She shrieked and clutched the stinging red skin and went away for a moment to recover. While she was gone, Kristi put together a salad, using grilled chicken from the fridge and lettuce.

"Back off, bitch," she snarled as Madeline stepped closer.

"I just want into the fridge." As soon as Madeline's hand grabbed the handle, Kristi decked Madeline in the jaw, sending her to the floor. The fridge door jolted open; Madeline scrambled on the ground to grab what she could and get away. Kristi gave up and let her scamper to another room. Desperate to earn points, Madeline put together the only thing she could: a sandwich.

Mistress returned and summoned her two slaves, who obediently held their meals in front of them. Mistress tried the salad, and spat it out onto Kristi's face at the taste of Caesar dressing.

"What is that? I don't eat that fat filled stuff," Mistress excoriated. Kristi nodded and apologized. "Minus two point from you."

To Madeline's intense relief, Mistress somewhat enjoyed the meal. "I will award one point. Now, I'd like to take a nap. You each get one chance at giving me an orgasm. Whoever does a better job gets to sleep in bed with me, as well as a few points."

Kristi went first, and as an experienced sexual partner, did a great job. Madeline, thinking back on yesterday, took the orgasm machine from the basement and hauled it up the steps.

Kristi stopped her opponent by grabbing the machine.

"Let go!" Madeline pleaded, weaker than her opponent.

"Forget it. I was just going to wish you good luck."

Doubtful, Madeline stared at Kristi for a few seconds before moving on. Little did Madeline or Mistress know, Kristi had slathered hot sauce on the business end of the orgasm machine. Mistress was about to find out.

"Ow! Ow! It burns! It's burning me! What did you do?" Mistress raced to the sink, where she attempted to wash out her pussy. Relief was slow.

"I don't know what happened, Mistress! I'm sorry!"

"I know what happened. That is the distinct feeling of hot sauce on female genitalia."

"I didn't do that! Slave 1 must have done that to sabotage me!"

Kristi, who had been watching from the door frame, denied it, pinning the blame back on Madeline.

"I believe Slave 1. Slave 2, for ruining my nap, you receive -100 points for your actions. You instantly lose the competition. Your punishment will be severe. Slave 1, your hour with Slave 2 begins now."

Madeline was dragged down to the basement and put in stockades. Kristi, a dominatrix by trade, gravitated toward the largest strap on dildo. Madeline was brutal fucked in her ass, then mouth, then ass, and back again for an hour. She was locked in a dog cage all night, not allowed to sleep due to pre programmed activations of the vibrator every five minutes for a mere five seconds. Madeline cried all night.

In the morning, a black market doctor came to Mistress' mansion and set up an operating room in the basement with two tables. Kristi was sedated, while Madeline was all too awake for the entire procedure. He systematically removed her breast mass, making her completely flat chested, and upgraded Kristi's breasts. On a whim, Mistress paid for the ass reduction and relocation, making Madeline completely free of curves and Kristi ever curvier. She wouldn't be able to comfortably sit down for two weeks.

As part of the payment, Mistress allowed the doctor to have sex with Madeline. Madeline, still restrained, cried the whole time, traumatized by the experience and humiliated by the loss of her body parts. Kristi and Mistress laughed as the doctor came inside her. To add insult to injury, Mistress sprayed hot sauce all over Madeline's pussy and sensitive new chest. She squirmed in agony. Mistress and Kristi had sex on the other table while Madeline wept.