What is Your Purpose?

Story Info
Sub learns the difference between punishment and funishment.
2.2k words
4.59
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fantasy. It involves depictions of abandonment, bondage, impact, and several other kinks. It's one of my more intense writings, so this is uncharted territory for me. At any rate, I hope you enjoy!

*********************************************

I am alone in a dark room. I acted out. My Dom, though I may only call her Daddy, became pissed, and now I am being punished dearly for being so insolent. What happened isn't important, what is, is how I was dealt with.

My hands are bound behind my back, my arms parallel, held at the base of my rib cage. The tightness of my bonds makes my wrists sore. My nipples are clamped, the pain of which is making me slightly light headed. I still whimper now and then as the pain refuses to relent. I'm forced to wear a ball gag, the strap tightly cinching around my face, squeezing my cheeks in. I'm as wet from the drool as I am from my own juices. I'm kneeling, though I'm allowed a cushion it seems. My shins bound to my thighs, keeping me in place. My hip length hair is tied directly to a hook, keeping my head front and center lest I try to look around. Here I am, in what feels like an endless void. My life is meaningless. At this moment, all that matters is that I am bound, I am alone, and I so badly desire to be used. I so badly want to be punished directly. Internally, I'm begging every Deity I can think of to let me be beaten, bruised, to be completely and utterly ravaged physically. But, I don't deserve that, at least, that's what Daddy told me. I'm not sure how long I have been here, how long I will be here. I could cry out, but who would hear me? I could whimper in pain, but nothing would come of it. I hear nothing. I see nothing. In this void I am forced to fixate on my pain, on the emptiness.

After what could have been 10 minutes, or 2 hours, I think I hear a door opening.

I feel a draft across my bare back, my soaked thighs becoming incredibly cold. I shiver, the shift in my body causing my restraints to announce their presence, my hair to pull on my hook. The pain in my scalp pulls me back to reality. I moan, unfortunately quite loud. I hear soft breathing, then a light chuckle. Growing closer. My body reacts naturally, anticipating impact, I attempt to hunch over slightly, bringing my shoulders forward and upward. Doing so of course reminds me that I am still bound, painfully. I cry out, feeling my mouth salivate, my sex leaking that much more as a result. I'm completely mortified.

As I simmer in my humiliation, awaiting her arrival, I focus on the sting of her hand on my ass after she placed the hook in me. Her teeth around my neck after she put on my gag. The feeling of her using my body to test the restraints.I feel tears flooding my face as I begin to realize again that I'm totally helpless. Totally at her disposal. My saliva drains down my chin and chest. I can't help it. I feel like a dog at this moment.

I can't turn to see, but from behind Daddy grips me by the hair, her mouth directly next to my ear. "Someone seems awfully eager to get started.. Maybe I haven't left you here long enough if you're still this excitable. You seem to think you are getting something. Flinching like I'm getting ready to flog you, drooling like that gag is my pussy. You don't deserve to scream in pain. You don't deserve to taste my nectar. You, my little toy, deserve to sit here completely alone until you recognize my whim is your existence. I guess I'll come back when you've learned your place."

Time is starting to lose all meaning. It could have been 10 minutes, or 30, or 90 since she left me again. I kneel, trying my best to be still, reflecting on what brought me here. I disobeyed, purposely, to see her frustrated with me. I wanted to goad her into hurting me, into using my body as a fuck toy. And yet, it seems I went too far. Just as I lose all hope of contact, I feel another fresh breeze. Hear footsteps approaching I excitedly yelp and whimper through my gag, probably too eagerly. As soon as I run out of energy, I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder. Teeth have sunken into me, and continue to suck at my skin. I jerk against my restraints, my scalp on fire, my arms practically useless. I resist with my entire body, yet I so badly don't want it to end. Yet she relents so quickly. I feel a hot breath against my shoulder, down my neck. My ear is sucked and licked, heavy breathing intensifying. The mix of pain and anticipation of her next move have me practically dripping yet again. I just know if I could see it I'd have a puddle on the floor by now.

Daddy's formless presence in the dark asks me in a hushed, husky tone, "What is your purpose? Who do you belong to?"

I strain against my gag to no avail. I cry out in discontent, wanting so badly to answer. She giggles to herself, reveling in knowing I can say nothing in reply.

"I'll assume you aren't worthless, as silence would suggest, but that you simply didn't hear me. What is your purpose? Who owns that sweet little ass?"

I'm near tears, just hoping for mercy as I strain to make tangible sounds through my gag. The pain in my face makes it difficult to focus on words. Yet again, I fail. Miserably. Gibberish is all I can make. Her disembodied voice chuckles softly.

"Let me tell you then, if you so clearly don't know, or simply refuse to tell me."

Just then, a bright light just overhead turns on. After a few moments I can see her silhouette. The room is otherwise still pitch black. Daddy growls down to me "as if it weren't obvious, you belong to me." I nod in agreement eagerly.

"Good. That isn't in dispute. Yet, your purpose is one that may be difficult to properly communicate. On the one hand, you actively make my life that much harder. you frustrate me, make me work to rein you in. You make me want to hurt you. Make me want to regain the control I so clearly deserve. You give me every bit of your passion, trying to stop me like the brat you are, then fall apart as soon as I make things difficult." I whimper softly, knowing all of this to be true.

My superior doesn't appreciate this. She squats, meeting my eyes, fear and arousal in mine, met with fury and hunger behind hers. "I'm not finished. You are, at the end of the day, mine to do with as I please. Like I said you like to make that hard for me, but the second you fall apart you're that much easier to dominate. You are my toy. My slut. Eager to please her Dom, and eager to feel useful. At the end of the day, despite your outbursts, you know your purpose is to be used up, drained. You do what I want of you, and you love every second of it. At the end of the day, you serve my whims, despite your inevitable and futile display of resistance."

I whimper in approval, my sex drains onto my thighs. My entire being is broken down and so desperately wants to be rebuilt. "I want to use your ass, and you will present it to me. Remember, my weak little toy, your body is mine right now.." I whimper, my eyes agreeing but too scared to nod given my already sore scalp. She guides my face to the floor forcefully, my legs still bound, propping my ass up for her convenience. My hair is untied, my hook removed. She lightly pets my ass, as I try my best to remain quiet.

As soon as I am stable, she doesn't hesitate to begin, not pulling any of her punches. I focus on the sensation of her strap-on in my ass. Every textured element adds to the experience. I focus on the feeling of her hips slamming into my ass, your hands firmly planted on my hips, her nails digging in. After a few moments, she starts to grow rougher as our pleasure builds. Then, abruptly, she stops. She pulls out of my ass, and without a word sits on the floor, facing me. I can't move, so I am forced to gaze up at her, my eyes begging for more, but not daring to make a noise.

"Awe, are you disappointed sweetie? Did you want me to let you continue to enjoy the moment? Maybe unbind your hands so you could touch that pretty little clit? That wouldn't be much of a punishment, now would it? Here's what's going to happen: I'm going to touch myself. You, my little voyeur, get the pleasure of watching an absolute goddess in action. You can make any noises you feel the need for, after all, your pain, your pleasure, I want to hear it all. Every little noise you make is music to my ears. And you sound so much prettier with a gag in your mouth."

Just like that, I'm writhing on the floor, moaning, salivating, pouting. I'm desperate to feel her body against mine. Angry and jealous I don't get to at least get a taste of her juices. Frustrated, I'm still tied up so I can't touch myself.

She starts to touch herself, circling her clit lightly. Daddy moans, partly to let me know she's enjoying it, and partly to rub her pleasure in my face. I groan in arousal and frustration, only to receive laughter. She takes the dildo she fucked me with, and decides to slowly insert it in her as well, getting it well lubricated to be sure. The wet sounds of it traveling in and out, the thought of her juices coating it before, potentially, fucking me again, is too much to bear. I whimper and whine, my sex betraying my anger as my thighs stick to each other.

Daddy cums, loudly. Perhaps a bit of showmanship is involved, just so she can rub it in that much further. As she basks in the bliss of a fresh orgasm, she huskily speaks of all the things she considered doing to me. Flogging me, covering my body in bites for every minute I've remained tied up til this point, perhaps suspending me above the floor for her ease of access. She thought of forced orgasms, of edging endlessly, maybe even pouring melted wax on my bare ass. Yet she decided none of it was worth her time like a captive audience.

After a moment, my tormentor stands. She walks behind me, now out of my line of sight. After a moment she returns, pressing something against my clit. A vibe is pressed against me, I soon learn, as she turns the device on. Within a couple of minutes I am brought to the edge. I'm nearly screaming as she lets me finally experience pleasure. My mind grows foggy as I lose myself. I can feel the puddle forming around my face but I hardly take notice. Then, she stops, chuckling to herself. "You didn't think it'd be so simple did you? That I'd be so merciful as to let you cum the first time? You won't have a voice when I'm through."

The second time I get to the edge I already feel my throat becoming hoarse. The third I can feel my legs growing weary, my calves burning from the tension. By the fifth edging, I've become a drooling mess yet again. I can barely scream anymore. I'm destroyed, but she isn't done.

After what feels like an hour, she turns off my vibe. I've lost count of how many edgings I've endured. I'm spent, desperate. I cry out for some release through my gag, but she doesn't care. "I never said anything about letting you cum." she says, huskily. Daddy feels my soaked heat, sitting back on the floor, staring at me as she begins to touch herself, her fingers covered in my juices.

I whimper as I look on, wishing I could at least get a taste. And yet, she came without me. "wasn't that fun?" She says, intensity and pride in her voice. Yet again, she gets up, laughing as she slaps my ass with her wetness, our wetness, still coating her fingers. She leaves the room for a short moment, perhaps to clean herself up, and returns abruptly.

Daddy unties me, removes my gag. She softly strokes my back as I lay there, quivering from the tension, but not daring to touch myself. She takes me up, carrying me through this dark, liminal space and out the door she entered from. I cling to her as she does. We enter our room, she lays me on the bed, and I collapse immediately. I fall asleep being held in her arms gently, her hand grazing my back lightly as she hums to herself.