Submissive to Dominant Pt. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn is dominated and then dominates.
2.8k words
4.32
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the orchestral performance, the four of them exited Symphony Hall and strolled across the street to the Tutor Arms, a luxurious boutique hotel. Alexander opened the suite's door and Miriam, Jocelyn, and Robert strolled into the sumptuous sitting room. Heavy brocade drapes held with leather tiebacks adorned the archway that led to bedroom with its magnificent four-poster bed.

Alexander opened a bottle of chilled Dom Perignon that he'd put in the minifridge earlier that afternoon. After pouring four glasses, he distributed them and then reclined at one end of the three-seater sofa with Robert at the other end.

The two women stood in the middle of the room facing one another.

"Your assessment, Alexander," Miriam asked.

"I was brutal with her, but she didn't flinch, gag, or attempt to pull away."

"Robert."

"Like it was totally awesome Jocelyn doing me with a smokin' hot chick watching."

"Your pussy eating was mechanical," Miriam said.

They were assessing her like a slab of beef. Not a person. Simply a sex object.

Surprisingly, Jocelyn didn't mind. She'd willingly been a shameless libertine in Symphony Hall. Nipple clamps, a dildo, oral sex, masturbation, all in public. Savoring every carnal pain and pleasure of being manipulated.

Knowing that this was a test to determine if she was capable and worthy of joining their licentious group, she'd freely entered the suite thrilled at the prospect while wondering if she could endure an evening of unbridled perversion and debauchery.

She hadn't touched her champagne. She didn't want alcohol to dull her senses.

"Do you enjoy anal sex?" Miriam asked.

"No. Too painful."

"Maybe it was the men. Alexander is superb."

Given how brutal he was when fucking her face, Jocelyn doubted he'd be tender in her ass.

"Threesomes?"

"Not yet."

"Bondage?"

Jocelyn shot a look at Robert. What had he told them? That she was seriously into it. How honest should she be?

She eyed Miriam closely. What was it about her that encouraged complete candor?

"I love being stretched spreadeagled on the bed. Naked, blindfolded, bound, exposed, and vulnerable. Totally helpless. Having to accept whatever happens."

Should she admit her other kinky perversion?

"I revel tying men to the bed, teasing their cocks to point of coming and then shifting to sitting on their chests spreading my pussy lips just out of reach of their tongues."

Was this a mistake being open and truthful?

"Wonderful," said Miriam. "Defenceless as a submissive and cruel as a dominant."

Miriam sipped her champagne.

"Shall we begin?"

This was the moment of truth. Was she prepared to submit herself to this dominatrix?

She stared at Miriam unblinkingly and then nodded indicating she'd obey her every sexual request no matter how perverse.

"I'm yours."

Miriam stretched out her arm. Alexander hurried over, took her empty champagne glass, and placed it on the sideboard. Then he returned to his wife, unclipped her pearl necklace, and unzipped her dress that fell to the floor. She was naked. No bra nor panties.

Her breasts were large with nipples that pointed upwards. Her waist thin. Compliments of silicone and surgery wondered Jocelyn.

Alexander got onto his knees and helped her out of her shoes and then unclipped the pearl that hung from her clit on a gold chain. She emitted a slight moan.

He arose, crossed the room, and lay her clothes over one of the chairs. He whispered something to Robert who entered the bedroom. Then Alexander returned and began to undo Jocelyn's blouse.

In the throes of passion, men had yanked off her clothes occasionally ripping them in the process. But this was different. An odd sensation. Not since she was a baby had anyone undressed her so tenderly.

She stood proud with her shoulders pulled back as he slipped off her blouse, folded it over his arm, and proceeded to unclip the nipple clamps.

Other than a twenty-minute break during the second part of the symphony, the alligator clamps had been digging into her nipples for more than three hours. She groaned when Alexander released the tension and blood rushed back into her sensitive nipples.

"Learn to love the pleasure of pain," Miriam said.

Alexander undid and lowered Jocelyn's skirt. He helped her out of her shoes, took off her thong, and carried her clothes to another chair where he laid them carefully.

She was now totally exposed. Her pussy was hairless. Her stomach flat. Her breasts round and firm. Her brown hair fell to her shoulders. Everything was natural.

"You're even more luscious than I imagined," Miriam said.

Alexander opened a lacquered box on the sideboard that contained Velcro restraints, fur-lined handcuffs, ointments and lubricants, condoms, Viagra pills, and a dildo with a strap. He returned to Jocelyn with the handcuffs and secured her wrists. She stood erect with her arms and wrists constrained behind her back forcing her breast forward.

He knelt in front of her, withdrew Miriam's pearl clamp from his pocket. After he attached it to Jocelyn's clit, he let go of the gold chain.

Jocelyn jerked like a fish on a hook when gravity pulled the heavy pearl downwards. She yelled. The pain of the clamp was beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

"OH MY GOD. IT'LL TEAR OUT MY CLIT."

Tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't rip off the camp because her hands were cuffed behind her back. Its was excruciating.

Alexander let her squirm.

How long could she endure this unbearable torment? It seemed forever.

Alexander looked at his wife who nodded. He unclipped the camp.

Jocelyn almost fell onto the floor writhing in agony as the blood flowed back into her clit.

"Eventually you'll control and delight in the pain," Miriam said.

Jocelyn wasn't so sure.

Gently touching Jocelyn's arm Alexander escorted her into the bedroom through the brocaded draped archway.

Robert, already undressed, lay naked at the foot of the bed crosswise. Was this a test for him as well?

"Make him come," Miriam said, "while Alexander fucks your ass."

She was determined not to show fear nor hesitation.

She stood at the foot of the bed, separated her legs shoulder length, and bent forward. The way Robert was positioned made it impossible for her to take his balls into her mouth. Because she couldn't use her hands, she alternated between licking his shaft, deep throating him, and kissing the tip of his cock.

Meanwhile, a naked Alexander began to rub her sphincter with a highly lubricated index finger. While he leisurely massaged her outer door he complemented her on the roundness of her butt, the smoothness of her skin, the texture of her sphincter, and her overall beauty.

His complements and touch were an aphrodisiac. She was willing to accept him.

As he eased his finger slowly into her rectum her head jerked up off Robert's dick. She let out a cry of "OOOH" and then returned to her oral activity. She kept her hips still allowing her anal muscles to get used to the intrusion in her ass while licking and sucking Robert's cock.

When Alexander's finger was full in, he gently twirled it for several minutes. Then he slipped a second lubricated finger into her rectum. Every other guy had hurt her. Not Alexander. He was sending sensual sensations of pleasure from her ass to her brain. It was erotic and tender, and she wanted more.

He effortlessly removed his fingers from her ass and immediately entered her rectum with his well greased condomed cock.

"OOOH," she cried again. His cock was much thicker than his two fingers.

It took several minutes for him to be completely immerged. He waited, once again allowing her anal muscles to get accustomed to his twenty centimetres of throbbing meat. Then he began to pump. She responded moving her hips and ass to accommodate his thrusts, but it was awkward with her hands cuffed behind her back and Robert's cock pulsating in her mouth.

Eventually they got into a satisfying routine.

She felt like such a brazen slut. Handcuffed. A cock down her throat. Another deep in her ass. Ecstatic sensations stimulating her very fiber. A shameless cocotte in her first threesome and savouring every depraved second.

Jocelyn felt Robert ready to explode so she pulled back with only her lips around the tip of his penis. He came and filled her mouth with his warm spunk. When he was done, she spit his sperm onto his stomach.

"Oh no dear. Always swallow," Miriam said.

As she licked up Robert's salty spunk, Alexander increased his speed.

She was enjoying his power. He was really good.

After he'd been cleaned Robert, he rolled out of the way and Jocelyn bent even further forward. The top of her head rested on the bed arms constrained behind her back.

She relished being fucked in the ass.

"MORE. MORE. MORE."

Alexander wrapped his arm around her hips and his index finger began to play with her pussy. As she became wetter, he increased the in and out speed of his dick in her ass. Now he was a jackhammer pounding her rectum.

"HARDER. HARDER. HARDER."

His finger aroused her clit.

"AAAAAH." She orgasmed.

He continued with unbridled energy until he too came. Then he eased his flaccid cock out of her butt.

She collapsed face first onto the bed completely satisfied. He'd been better than any other guy that had fucked her ass.

Alexander undid the handcuffs. She rolled onto her back exhausted and wondering what was next.

"Skoosh up," Miriam said.

Jocelyn wormed her way up the plush silky-smooth sheets to rest her head on the pile of down-feather pillows at the head of the bed.

"Separate your legs."

Positioning herself between Jocelyn's shapely legs Miriam began to kiss, stoke, caress, tease, excite, stimulate, and arouse Jocelyn's pussy. Despite them being sore and tender Miriam's fingertips felt like balm on her nipples.

Jocelyn closed her eyes. Heavenly.

Miriam was doing to Jocelyn everything that Jocelyn had done to her, but with such infinite expertise that it sent unending sexual stimulation throughout Jocelyn's entire body. Twenty minutes of unending pleasure.

Eventually, Jocelyn orgasmed shouting and screaming, body quivering, head shaking from side to side. She'd never climaxed that intensely before.

"With practice you'll be just as good," Miriam said as she lay down beside Jocelyn.

They rested arms and legs entwined until Miriam raised her head and looked at Alexander, who was seated in one of the bedroom's club chairs. Robert was in the other chair.

Alexander left the bedroom and returned with the strap-on dildo that he handed to Miriam. It was fifteen centimetres long and five centimetres wide. Using the adjustable harness, she positioned the sex toy over Jocelyn's mouth. The curve of the base fit snuggly against her, keeping her silent. She could only breath through her nose.

Alexander lay down on the bed wearing another well lubricated condom.

"Mount him."

Jocelyn knew was about to happen and eagerly lowered herself onto his throbbing penis cowgirl style. Memory muscles in her ass made his entry less difficult.

Facing the foot of the bed and without being ordered she separated her legs and reclined. Tilting slightly to her right she lay her head on the pile of pillows arranged by Miriam. Robert climbed onto the bed and insert his erect cock into her pussy. Miriam eased herself onto the strap-on taking it fully in her cunt.

Then the three of them began to fuck the shit out of Jocelyn and themselves.

They didn't stop nor slow down. No respite. The men pounded her with such vigor that she was sure the membrane that prevented the two cocks from touching one another would break. Miriam rode the dildo with the energy of hurricane. Somebody squeezed her sensitive tits.

No one could hear Jocelyn's moans and then her screams because the strap-on was so secure on her face. She was being fucked and fucking all at the same time. The sensations were mind-blowing. Every sex organ on her body stimulated. All her pores aroused. Coloured lights exploded in her mind. She roared in ecstasy. The thrills were so intense she was afraid she'd pass out. She loved being the centre of wonton debauchery.

After what seemed to Jocelyn like two days of non-stop fucking the men eventually came as did Miriam.

Miriam stepped off the dildo. Robert pulled out of her cunt and Jocelyn rolled off Alexander's dick sliding onto her side.

Panting and exhausted, she couldn't move. She couldn't think. She simply was.

A moment later, she heard, "No time to rest dear."

Jocelyn opened her eyes. Miriam and Alexander stood beside the bed both wearing white terrycloth bathrobes with the Tutor Arms logo embossed on the breast pocket.

"Dominate Robert," Miriam demanded.

She knew this was part of the test for both him and her so without hesitancy she said to Alexander, "Tie him on the bed face up."

While Robert enthusiastically stretched himself spreadeagle, Alexander retrieved the lacquered box from the sitting room. He used the Velcro restraints to secure Robert's wrists and ankles to the four bedposts.

Jocelyn extended her hand to Alexander.

"Ointment."

He poured a plentiful amount into her palm.

She seized Robert's cock and proceeded to give him a hand job, squeezing and rubbing her lubricated hand up and down his shaft. He moaned in contentment.

She French kissed him. Her tongue exploring every part of his mouth.

When she saw precum emerge from the top of his dick she ceased her kissing and stoking.

Straddling him she spread her pussy lips and lowered herself onto his rock-hard cock taking every inch of him into her cunt.

"Pleasure me."

"Gladly," he said and began to thrust with his hips despite the constraints on his arms and legs.

"Bring me my necklace," she said to Alexander.

She bent forward and licked Robert's left nipple with the tip of her tongue. He moaned in delight.

She bit it with her teeth.

"What the fuck?" He stopped pumping her. "That hurt."

Alexander handed her the necklace and she clipped one of the alligator clamps onto Robert's erect left nipple. He struggled, pulling at the restraints.

"What the fuck Jocelyn? That fuckin' well hurts."

He was twisting on the bed.

With her teeth she pulled on his right nipple. He screamed in pain. She secured the other clamp and tightened both.

He was crying, thrashing around on the bed.

"Take them off you bitch."

She held the onyx pendant in front of his face.

"If I squeeze hard enough, the alligator clamps will make your nipples bleed."

"Don't you fuckin' dare."

She climbed off him and looked at his dwindling cock. She flicked it with her fingers.

"Seems to be wilting."

Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Release me, cunt," he screamed.

"Pardon, worm?"

Through his sobs he pleaded, "Please Mistress Jocelyn, remove the clamps and I will do anything you say."

She examined the pathetic specimen whining and writhing in pain. If this is a test, he's failing she thought.

She nodded to Alexander.

Robert wailed when Alexander removed the clamps. He wasn't as gentle as when he unclipped them from Jocelyn's nipples.

"Flip him over so I don't have to look at his sorrowful face."

After the straps were untied, Robert hesitantly rolled onto his stomach. Alexander re-secured the restraints.

Jocelyn picked up the strap-on dildo.

"Prepare him."

Alexander stacked several pillows under Robert's pelvis. His ass was now elevated.

"No. Please," Robert pleaded.

Alexander generously applied lubricant onto his index and middle fingers as well as the fifteen-centimetre dildo.

He began by massaging Robert's sphincter. Robert squirmed.

"Don't you dare," he screamed. "What do think I am?"

Robert was moving his hips and wiggling within the confines of the restraints.

He's not willing to accept his fate, she thought. How sad. She'd enjoyed Alexander's fingers and cock penetrate her ass. She'd relaxed her anal muscles and enthusiastically accepted his invasion into her most intimate bodily parts.

Robert's struggling was making it painful on himself. The wuss was screaming in protest.

If he won't take it easy then let's be rough, she thought.

"Just do it, Alexander" she said.

He abruptly shoved his fingernail, knuckle, and then the other knuckle into Robert's ass.

"What the fuck! Get it out. Out."

Alexander's index finger instantly disappeared as it joined his middle finger in Robert's butt.

Robert cried and sobbed.

Jocelyn secured the strap-on dildo to her face. She nodded to Alexander who removed his two fingers from Robert's ass. She unceremoniously shoved the dildo into Robert's rectum. There was no protest. Robert was limp as he wept into the sheets.

When the dildo was halfway into him, she undid the strap and stood up. He was a sobbing quivering mess.

"Wimp."

She yanked out the dildo and dropped it onto the bed.

"Pathetic," she said.

Alexander help Jocelyn into another of the hotel's plush terrycloth robes. As they adjourned to the sitting room, he released the tiebacks thereby closing the bedroom behind the set of heavy brocades drapes.

He opened a fresh bottle of Dom Perignon, poured some into three flutes, and handed one to each woman. They clinked glasses and sipped the ice-cold beverage.

"Welcome to membership in the Hellfire Club," Miriam said to Jocelyn.