Submissive Used At The Club Again

Story Info
"Straight" sub used again - this time in the steam room.
3k words
4.63
8.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I had a restless nights sleep after my experience with Walter in the Sauna that morning. I continued to struggle with why I behaved the way I did. Why would a straight, married man do so many gay things. Not just do gay things, but CRAVE them.

And why did I so easily allow him to take compromising pictures of me with my face in them? I've certainly sent anonymous nudes to anonymous men in the past, but those were harmless because they didn't have my face in them. Now Walter not only had nude pics with my face in them, he had me posing, he had them with his hand on my cock, he had them with his fingers in my ass, and worst of all he had a video of me sucking his cock and cumming when he pissed on me. He hadn't threatened blackmail, but he certainly had enough compromising material to get me to do whatever he wanted.

After a nearly sleepless night, my alarm came way too early. I groggily got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and headed for the gym. I had debated with myself throughout the entire day before whether I should ever go to the gym again, but I knew the pervy fag side of me would win out over my straight, normal, respectable side. I knew that I loved and craved the way he had treated me the day before. I knew that I would likely get to suck his cock each morning. And I knew that if he followed through with what he said in the shower the prior morning he would take me to a whole new level of sexual fulfillment that I couldn't get on my own. My cock was rock hard when I arrived at the gym.

As I walked into the gym I looked around and saw that he was already sweating away on the elliptical. He motioned for me to come talk to him.

"Good morning, Sir," I greeted him in a hushed tone.

"Good morning, faggot. Thanks for sending me the pictures from your office yesterday."

"You're welcome, Sir," I replied.

"I hung something in the same locker you used yesterday. Put it on, take a picture of yourself in the locker room mirror and text it to me. Then you can finish dressing and start your workout."

"Yes, Sir," I responded.

I walked into the locker room and opened the locker. Inside it I found a pair of pink thong panties hanging on hook.

"Oh boy, here we go," I thought to myself.

I undressed and slipped the panties on, hoping nobody would enter the locker room while I was there in just the panties. I had never worn panties before, but as I saw myself in them in the mirror they didn't seem out of place. Given what I had done with him the day before, it seemed appropriate that he put me in panties. Sexually, I was the girl. The only problem with the panties was that putting them on got my cock hard again, and it was very apparent in the picture I took in the mirror.

I was about to text him when I realized I didn't have his phone number. I purposefully hadn't entered his info from his card into my contacts the prior day. I got dressed and walked out to him and explained that I didn't have his number. He was understanding and gave me his number, so I texted it to him while I stood there.

"Oh, faggot. You look so cute in pink panties," he said in a voice that was a bit too loud for our surroundings. He then put his phone on the reading stand on the elliptical with the picture of me still on the screen.

When I saw what he did, a fresh wave of humiliation washed over me and made me blush. While the exhibitionist in me wanted to be seen, I also didn't want to be "caught", if that makes sense. The picture of me in panties on his phone on the elliptical readying stand was small, but certainly big enough to be seen.

"Come find me in one hour and we can have a little fun."

"Yes, Sir."

I proceeded with my workout, doing a little cardio, then hitting the weights with renewed vigor. For some reason, I wanted to look good for this man. I wanted to get in better shape.

I kept a close eye on the clock throughout my workout and when the hour was up I found Walter stretching in another part of the gym.

"I'm finished with my workout, Sir."

"Good. I'm about done too. We're going into the steam room today, and as you know, that is in the co-ed area, so you aren't allowed to go in there naked. So you'll go in just your panties. Go strip down to just your panties in the locker room and wait for me there."

"But, Sir," I started to reply, when he cut me off.

"Go!"

I walked into the locker room, noticing that there were three other men in there. I slowly undressed, lingering by my open locker and hoping it would provide some cover, but with my locker being close to the sink area where everybody gets ready, there really wasn't any way to hide. And pink is a color that catches peoples attention. I kept my face pointed toward my open locker, fumbling around as if I were trying to find something.

Walter's locker was next to mine, and when he walked in a few minutes later he looked at me and said in a not very hushed volume, "Nice panties."

I could feel my face flush and I'm sure it was quickly the same color as my panties as I quickly turned towards the sinks to see if anybody had heard him. Two of the men slowly turned their faces away from me as I looked over at them. One had a mocking smirk on his face.

Walter undressed fully, then put just his shorts back on and walked past me towards the steam room. I followed.

We entered the co-ed area and I noticed the security camera. Then we walked into the steam room. We were alone and there wasn't any steam, but Walter pushed the button on the wall and the steam quickly filled the small room so that we could barely see one another. Walter spread his towel on the top tiled bench, took off his shorts, sat down and leaned back with his legs spread.

"Come get what I know you've been thinking about all morning, faggot," he said in a very casual tone.

"What if someone comes in, Sir," I questioned.

"Well, if someone comes in, they won't initially be able to see anything, and I will wrap my towel around myself. You don't have a towel, so you'll just have to hope your cock isn't sticking out of your little panties."

I moved between his spread legs and the only position I could get into that allowed me good access to his cock was on my knees with my ass facing the glass door to the steam room. I cupped his balls with one hand and took his soft cock into my mouth. I could taste the sweat and remnants of urine on his unwashed cock. Most women would probably be repulsed by the taste, but having spent so much time at glory holes, I had learned to love it. It was just so manly.

Walter's cock quickly grew in my mouth.

"I made that happen," I thought to myself.

When he was fully hard I started to worship his cock. I licked around the tip. Kissed my way down the shaft, then sucked each of his balls. I licked my way back up the shaft then put it back in my mouth and slowly took it deep and bobbed up and down. After a few bobs I felt his hand push the back of my head and hold me down momentarily. When the pressure eased I sucked back up and down the shaft again. Each time I got to the bottom he applied pressure to the back of my head until I was deep throating him with my nose pressed into his pubes.

"Stick out your tongue and lick my balls while my cock is in your throat."

I couldn't reply with words, but stuck my tongue out and did my best to lick his balls.

"That's a good faggot," he complimented. "You're going to get lots more practice with this and you'll get better."

After a few more minutes of sucking his cock, I felt his hand grab my hair and he pulled me off his cock. He then leaned forward with his other hand, reached between my legs and grabbed my cock.

"You're very hard, faggot," he said with a chuckle as he gently stroked my cock. "Take your panties off and throw them in the corner."

I should have protested at discarding the last bit of clothing that was protecting my modesty, but I was well past caring at that point. I was in the "fag slut" zone in my mind and I just wanted more of his cock. I stood up, pulled my panties off, and discarded them into the corner.

"Stand there and stroke your cock for me. Don't cum," he ordered.

I started slowly stroking my very hard cock.

"You said yesterday that you've been fucked before?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"How many times?"

"I'm not sure, Sir. Maybe a dozen times."

"Were you fucked by strangers at the glory holes?"

"Yes, Sir, most of the times were at the glory holes. I've also hooked up with a few guys I met online who fucked me, Sir."

"And how many of those men fucked you bareback and came in your ass you, slutty faggot?," he asked.

"None, Sir. I've never been fucked bareback," I responded.

"A fag like you has never had a man cum in his ass?"

"No, Sir. Only safe sex in my ass. I only let them cum in my mouth and throat, Sir."

"Well, then that's about to change," he said as he stood up.

"Get back on your knees on the lower bench, lean over the top bench, and present that ass to me."

"But, Sir." I protested.

"Don't worry slut, I'm clean and tested regularly. Now shut up while I take your bareback virginity."

I stopped protesting and got into position. Walter spit in his hand and rubbed it on my asshole, then on his cock. A moment later I felt his cock slowly pushing into me.

"Mmmm, that ass feels good faggot."

"Yes, Sir," is all I could think to reply.

His pace started slowly as he talked to me.

"You're going to let me take this ass bareback whenever I want, aren't you faggot?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. Whenever you want, Sir."

"I'm going to let me friends fuck this ass too, faggot. We're going to fill you with cum," he said, followed by a few hard thrusts that made me involuntarily grunt.

"Yes, Sir."

"You want me to slut you out, don't you faggot?

"Please, Sir," I answered as his pace quickened.

"I knew you were a needy sub faggot the second you moved your knee yesterday to let me see your hard cock. Any straight man with a spine would have told me to fuck off, but instead you took my orders and then sucked my cock. And now I'm about to breed your ass, faggot."

He continued to talk and demean me for a few more minutes. The sound of skin slapping skin was amplified in the small room. Then his grip on my hips got firmer and his thrusts became harder. A smirk that I doubt he could see through the steam formed on my mouth. Sucking cock was an act of giving, an act of service. But being bent over and fucked felt more like being taken. Giving up control. Being used. And I loved it.

"Here comes your cum, faggot," he said, and three thrust later he was groaning as he pushed into me and unloaded his balls. My smirk turned into a full smile knowing I had just been bred for the first time.

After he caught his breath he pulled out of my ass and noticed the smile on my face.

"You liked that, didn't you, faggot?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, because you're going to be getting fucked a lot you little slut. Now get down here on your knees in front of me."

I moved off the bench onto the floor in front of him.

"Suck my cock clean, faggot," he ordered.

"Sir, no, that was just in my ass," I pleaded.

He reached his hand forward and grabbed me by my hair.

"You don't ever say no to me. A faggot like you will suck cock whenever I tell him too. No matter where it has been. Now get sucking."

Seemingly having no choice, I leaned forward and took his half hard cock back in my mouth. I was disgusted by the thought, but once his cock was in my mouth I realized it wasn't bad at all. His cock was covered in his cum and my ass juices, but found that I actually liked how it tasted. I sucked it, then licked up and down the shaft, then for good measure sucked his balls again.

"That's enough, faggot," he said as he pulled away from me.

"Now you're my ass-to-mouth slut."

He then pulled his shorts on, picked up his towel, and grabbed the door handle to leave. Then he hesitated, walked to the corner, picked up my panties and walked out."

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. Not that the panties covered much, but now I was left naked with a very hard cock in the co-ed area where nobody was supposed to be naked. And I couldn't just leave and walk through the locker room naked with my hardon.

I stayed there on my knees contemplating my situation until I concluded that the best way out of this was to cum so that my hardon would go away. Staying on my knees I reached down and stroked my cock, closing my eyes and thinking about how I had just been used. As I stroked with one hand I brought the other up to my mouth and inserted three fingers. I imagined they were his cock as I licked and sucked them.

Then I took the three fingers from my mouth and reached between my legs and inserted them in my ass, which felt nice and stretched out after the fucking I had just received. I could feel his cum inside me, something I had never felt before. I fucked my fingers in an out of my ass, using his cum as my lubrication. Then remembering what he had called me, I took my fingers from my ass and brought them to my mouth.

"Now I'm an ass-to-mouth slut," I thought to myself as I tasted my ass juices mixed with his cum on my fingers. I came instantly, and spurt after spurt of my cum flew all over the steam room floor.

When my cock finally softened, I left the steam room and headed for the showers. As I left the co-ed area and walked back into the men's locker room an older man saw me and scolded me for being in there naked. I apologized and continued to the showers.

After showering I walked out to my locker and was mortified to see the pink panties wrapped around the handle to my locker. Two other men getting ready in the same area chuckled as I quickly removed them. I shaved, brushed my hair and teeth, got dressed and started walking towards the door to leave.

As I was about to walk out I saw there was a new message on my phone. The embarrassment that had just started to subside quickly returned as I saw it was a message from Walter with a picture of me he had taken the day before. It was the one he had posed me in with my ass facing the camera and a smile on my face.

"Fuck, I can't believe I posed for that," I thought to myself.

There was a message with the picture.

"Do you have laundry service at the club, faggot? If not, sign up for it before you go. Then you can leave your dirty workout clothes in the bag they give you, they will launder them overnight, fold them, and put them in your locker. Make sure your new panties are in there instead of your jock strap."

I went white with the humiliation, but after a bit of hesitation I walked out to the front desk and signed up for the laundry service and deposited my bag of clothes to be cleaned.

The next morning, I awoke to a new text.

"Good morning, faggot. I won't be at the gym this morning. But when you are done working out, I want you to go into the shower and shave off all your pubes. Then go sit in the sauna for 30 minutes. I'm sure your cock will stay hard as you realize how your new shaved look makes it obvious to everybody around that you are a sissy faggot. Remember, no towel for you when you are in the sauna or getting ready in the locker room. And if anybody joins you in the sauna, no lifting your leg or trying to hide your hard cock. Just accept who you are and proudly display yourself. Come to my place at noon today to show me your new look. We have some things to talk about." The message concluded with his address, which I realized was only a few blocks from the health club.