Submissive Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized by the last two days of our vacation; I had not had any clothes on for five days. I was sporting the best tan of my life and I felt like all my stress and inhibitions have disappeared. Every evening, Bill had presented me publicly in my leash and collar. By now, everyone here knew I am his submissive and that we are proud of our lifestyle.

I got on my knees to service him at least a half dozen times during the week and didn't mind at all that people saw me doing as I was told.

On our last full day, the women that seemed exceptionally interested in my collar came up behind me at the bar. We exchanged some small talk when she commented on how pretty my collar was. I said, "Thank you, this is a collar that my husband Bill got me special for this trip. He locked it on me when we arrived and I have been enjoying how he controls me with it, unfortunately, he will have to take it off for the flight home."

She asked, "Do you always wear a collar."

I told her, "Yes, always. Typically, I wear a day collar but when it is playtime, I wear a collar such as this one."

She said, "I hope I'm not out of line asking you this but, I keep hearing about submissive women, are you a submissive woman?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes absolutely and I would not have it any other way."

She said, "I have to say, my husband and I have been watching you guys since we met on the first day. At first, I was a little taken back by your openness to giving your husband a blowjob out where you could be seen. But when we went back to our room my husband fucked me like he had not in a very long time."

I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed watching me pleasure my husband."

She said, "It didn't stop there, we have been having sex every day and I don't mean quick stick it in and cum sex. It has been off the charts and I owe you guys a debt of gratitude."

I said, "If he were to tell you to get on your knees and suck his cock in front of your friends, would you do it?"

She thought for a second and said, "I don't know if I could do that but I have been on my knees a couple of times this week with him pumping me wildly. We even swallowed a load of his cum out here by the pool but no one was around."

I said, "That is the difference, Bill owns me and if he told me to suck his cock in front of everyone, I would be on my knees in no time, it is just the lifestyle that we have chosen. Most people don't get it but we are in a great place right now."

We both went back to our respective husbands and I shared my encounter with Bill. Bill's only comment was that he was happy we were the catalyst for their pleasure.

Later that evening we were sitting in the hot tub when she and her husband came out and asked if they could join us. We of course said, "Absolutely." The funny part is that I never get their names.

They told us that their friends had gone home that afternoon and they just had tonight and the following day before they had to go home.

There was a bit of sexual tension in the air, it seemed pretty clear to us that they were very interested in talking about our lifestyle but were uneasy about bringing it up. I wanted to get the party rolling so I said, "Did you tell your husband about our bar conversation this afternoon?"

She said, "I was very intrigued by our conversation and yes, we have been talking about it almost nonstop ever since."

I said, "Tell us more."

They looked at each other with sheepish smiles. He said, "It has been an interesting week, to say the least. I'm not sure that the lifestyle you guys have chosen is right for us but you guys are having fun."

Bill said, "A relationship like ours is not for everyone, and in our normal life we are a great deal more discrete than we are here but the essence of a Dom sub relationship is practiced every day. It isn't something that has hard and fast rules, you can play every day or just on weekends, for an occasional night and you can switch roles."

They appeared to be in awe not knowing what to say.

Bill said, "Sheila is my slave, she takes care of the house and all the related details, she serves all of my sexual needs on-demand and I provide a beautiful home and everything that goes along with it. The best part, believe it or not, is that she is in total control, she could cut me off any time."

She looked at us and said, "So this isn't all or nothing and the rules can be made up as you go."

I said, "No, the rules can change but the basic rules are established upfront."

She looked at me and said, "So it sounds like what you are saying is that I could be the Dom sometimes."

I said, "Absolutely."

She asked me, "Are you ever the Dom."

I said, "Never, I am always told what to do."

She looked at her husband as she was getting out of the water and sitting on the top edge of the hot tub. With her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed to all of us she said, "Get me off."

Her husband appeared to be taken back by her boldness as he stood there in what looked like a shock.

She said again, "I want you to lick my clit and make me cum in front of our new friends."

He did as he was told by putting his head between her thighs and diving into her pussy.

Bill said to me, "Would you like the same?"

I responded, "Yes if it would please you to eat my pussy, I would like it tremendously."

Bill said, "It would please me but I would like to fuck you before I enjoy eating your pussy."

I said, "I would like that."

She looked over and said, "Are saying he will eat you after cumming in you?"

Bill looked at her with a smile, "I prefer to have her after she has been fucked."

She said to her husband, "Than that is what I want, fill me with cum then get me off."

He said, "Your fucking kidding me, I'm not eating cum filled pussy."

She said, "Mother fucker, I'm in charge tonight, if you think you are getting more pussy this trip than you will do as you are told, now fuck me."

He reluctantly said, "Ok."

Bill looked at him and said, "That's, yes mam, I would be more than happy to serve you any way you want it."

He said, "Yes mam." And proceeded to fuck her on the edge of the pool in front of us.

She and I were both laying back enjoying getting fucked and in only a few minutes Bill shot his load deep in me. As always it felt so good. After about ten seconds Bill slid down and drove his tongue into my cum soaked pussy. Within a minute I was bucking to my first orgasm.

In the meantime, our new friends were doing the same but she was telling him what to do and when to do it. After filing her with cum he was hesitant to go down on her but she grabbed his head and pulled him right into her cum soaked pussy saying, "Lick your cum and think about it the next time you blow you load in my mouth without warning me."

Clearly, she was enjoying he new found dominance and the fact that she was calling the shots. It didn't take long before she was bucking all over his face with her fist orgasm. At this point we were just sitting back watching the show and she wanted another one. Without missing a beat or letting up in any way, she held his face tight to her hole and all she said was, "Again."

We all settled back down into the water after having our orgasms commenting on how much fun that was. He commented how she should not expect to dominate him very often and she said, we will see how it might work out, but for the rest of this trip, I own you fucking ass.

He said, "Sounds like fun."

She said, "Go get us all a round of drinks."

Bill looked at me and said, "You will help him."

I responded, "Yes sir, as you wish."

He followed my lead and said, "Yes mam, I would be more than happy to please you."

We walked off to the bar as they remained relaxed in the pool.

When they returned with drinks, we learned their names, Roger and Ann.

They had never done anything like what they had just experienced but thought it might be fun to experiment from time to time.

Ann said, "We all know the women make the rules because we have the pussy, so Roger, you are my slave for the rest of the tip. You will do as you are told and you will service me whenever I want."

Roger just said, "Yes Mam."

The following day we all had to head to the airport at about three in the afternoon. Roger and I spent the day serving our masters. It was pretty clear to everyone around us that we were the submissive ones and our greatest priority was to please our masters.

12