Submitting to Dominance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To keep this up, I sometimes need relief. It's only natural and I'm sure you have no problem helping me out. After all, it is your team I'm carrying" Jamal carried on.

"Besides, you did such a good job last time, you've kind of got me hooked. I can't get enough of you. Having you all to myself is all that I can think about lately. Hopefully, you continue to prove your worth. If you can do that, nobody else has to know about your little secret, got that?" Jamal said as he finished.

He then grabbed Perry by the hair on the back of his head and pulled him up.

"Got that?" he asked again.

"Yes, daddy" Perry said as he was catching his breathe.

Perry caught himself involuntarily licking his lips after he was pulled off of Jamal's cock. It must've looked incredibly submissive and sexy as it brought a big smile to Jamal's face.

Just as his middle finger found the entrance to Perry's hole, he gave Perry permission to exit the car.

"Take me up to your place now. Lead the way" he commanded.

Perry was more than happy to oblige. He was practically putty in Jamal's hand. The way Jamal was talking to him was as if he was Perry's boss. It felt very degrading and made him feel inferior to Jamal. He didn't care though.

The implications of Jamal's command were too arousing to Perry. Being told to lead the way. It was symbolic of his willing submission to his new daddy. He wanted this. He needed it.

Without even thinking about it, he placed his hand on Jamal's crotch as they exited the elevator. Grabbing hold of his cock through his pants. He took the first step out of the elevator and Jamal followed.

Once they made it to the front door, he felt Jamal push him lightly as he was inserting the key into the lock.

"Such an eager little slut" Jamal whispered in Perry's ear.

"If you don't hurry and get this door open, I'll punish you out here in the hallway. All your neighbors will know that your usual attitude and demeanor is just a front. They'll know that when push comes to shove, you didn't chose to fight or flee. You chose to serve" Jamal said.

With that comment, he gave Perry's ear a quick lick.

Perry was now pressed up against the door. One hand on Jamal's crotch, the other holding the key in the door. He could feel Jamal's hand on his lower back. The other gripping his shoulder.

He let out a girlish moan. Almost a whimper.

Perry then opened the door, but remained still.

"Please, daddy" he said as he waited for Jamal's next instructions.