Submitting to Dominance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next time up the court on offense when he got his first chance at actually playing the game. He wanted to just play the sport he'd loved playing for so long, to clear his head, to just forget about everything else and have some fun.

He got about 5 seconds of relief, before he noticed Jamal approaching him to set a screen on the guy defending him.

Not wanting to look like a jerk and reject the screen after his teammates specifically told him to have an open mind and give it a shot, he directed his defender into Jamal and turned the corner to approach the basket. Just as he stepped into the lane, his leg brushed again another defenders and the feeling of a hairy leg brushing against his, now smooth, skin felt odd to him. This caused him to momentarily lose his concentration, allowing his original defender to catch up the play. They had lost any advantage that was created from the screen set by Jamal. Perry ended up passing the ball to James on this possession.

On the next offensive possession, they tried it again. Perry felt the same weird feeling when his body dumped against another defender and their legs got tangled. Both Perry and the defender fell to the ground resulting in a foul on the defense. It was better than a turnover, but it was clear to the rest of the guys that something was off with Perry.

"Hey man, what's going on?" James asked as he helped pick Perry up off the hardwood.

"Nothing, just getting warmed up" Perry replied.

As he was dusting himself off, Jamal approached and very discretely told Perry that he thought it was cute.

"What?" Perry said confusedly.

"The way you slightly flinch when men touch you now" Jamal said as he walked away, getting back to the game.

This comment really flustered Perry as it made him conscious of this the rest of the game. He became increasingly hesitant to handle the ball and would pass it at any given opportunity. He did not want to make contact with anyone at all costs because of what Jamal said.

"Will they suspect something's up?"

"What if they find out about what I did?"

"There's no way they can know, right?"

These were the questions that passed through Perry's mind when he didn't have the ball.

He simply wanted the games to end as quickly as possible so he could back to the safety of his home. He felt naked without the hair on his legs.

Despite all of this, he was still slightly erect.

Not completely, not even a semi hard-on, but he did feel livelier down there than he ever did playing basketball before.

On top of this whirlwind of emotions and sensations, the team kept winning.

It turns out Jamal and the guys were more than good enough to win without Perry carrying the load. They had great chemistry, skill, and size. Donald being 6'5" and Jamal 6'4" helped a lot in the size department. Other teams really struggled to defend the duo for the first couple of games.

It wasn't until about their fourth or fifth game where other teams started to deploy double teams to deal with them. They did not want Donald and Jamal taking easy shots close to the basket. They would send the second defender and force them to pass it to someone closer to the three-point line and Ryan, like Perry, was also having an off night with the ball. This left James to fend for him on the perimeter and there opponents were fully taking advantage.

They quickly made a comeback and the game was all of a sudden very close. At this point, the guys were getting frustrated.

"Perry, we really need you to get it together. Ryan's shot is not falling right now and Donald and Jamal are getting swarmed down low. You gotta help em out, man" James pleaded.

"We gotta learn how to break the double teams they're sending. If we can't beat it now, in pick-up, we won't be very good once the league games start. Guys from other teams are here tonight and will take notice" Donald said.

Ryan wiped the sweat from his face with a towel and said, "sorry guys, don't know what's up with the shot tonight."

"They're right. Fuck them, but they're right" Perry thought.

His competitiveness and the edge he normally played with was starting to creep back into his mind.

"I'm the best player here, these guys think they can beat us. Fat chance" he told himself to get hyped.

On the next possession, Donald drew another double team and passed it out to Perry instead of Ryan this time because of Ryan's cold shooting. Upon catching the ball, Perry immediately made a beeline for the hoop and scored an easy layup. The same thing happened on the next trip except it was Jamal who made the pass. Perry even made the game-winning jump shot to keep the winning streak alive.

They took a quick water break and were quickly asked to carry on. Winner stays on after all.

With Perry now rolling, teams stopped double teaming Donald and Jamal and started to focus a little bit more on slowing down Perry. This meant that the defenders were more willing to leave their own assignments to impede Perry's progress to the rim. They also started to get a little bit more physical with him because they remembered just how uncomfortable contact made him feel in the earlier games from the night.

Perry found himself getting fouled quite a bit. This would be a good thing during the rec league games where they had referees to call the fouls, but in pick-up, it just disrupted the flow of Perry's game for no reward. He was getting hacked for no gain basically. He also hit the deck a couple of times after being fouled in mid-air and it was starting to take it's toll. There weren't any bruises, but his body was starting to feel a little sore and he was attacking the basket a little less to preserve his own health.

Finally giving in to James's wishes from earlier, he started to execute the pick and roll with Jamal.

Just like his teammates had suspected, this play worked very well for them. Jamal was very difficult for defenders to stay with because of his strength and athleticism and Perry was becoming quite the nuisance for defenses because Jamal did an excellent job of freeing up space for him to operate.

In an effort to limit the amount of times he was being needlessly fouled, Perry found himself passing the ball to Jamal for a lot of easy baskets.

This didn't go unnoticed by his teammates. They all began to pass to Jamal when they were in trouble because he was the one carrying the workload offensively. He was scoring a ton of baskets and pretty easily looked like the best player on the court.

Perry was feeling a little bit offended. He felt that he was the best player and was very much used to his buddies deferring to him when they needed to get bailed out. He now found himself doing the deferring, and to Jamal no less. This infuriated him.

They ended winning 7 games in a row before the streak was snapped. At this point, Perry was feeling very tired and decided to call it a night. Donald, James and Ryan decided that they wanted to stay and work on their game a little bit more.

Jamal on the other hand also wanted to call it a night and accompanied Perry to the locker room.

Again, Perry didn't wanna look like an asshole and bit his tongue until they got to the locker room.

"Stop following me, you're making things so suspicious. I did as you asked, I don't want the guys to know about this" he said to Jamal, trying to assert himself.

They were the only ones in the locker room.

Smack!

Perry couldn't believe what just happened.

Jamal had slapped his ass very hard causing him to yelp.

"You're my sissy. You don't get to tell me what to do, that's now how this works" Jamal said firmly.

"I own you" he said next as he reached into the front of Perry's shorts to caress his balls.

His hand was met with no resistance from Perry.

Perry just stood there and let out a little gasp as Jamal took hold of his whole manhood, cock and balls, in one hand.

"You played well tonight. It took you a little while, but eventually you learned. Deferring to me is best for everyone" Jamal said making sure to put a bit of emphasis on 'everyone'.

"Don't worry about the flinching by the way, you'll get used to the touch of a man on your hairless body soon enough" Jamal continued since he was met by no verbal or physical resistance from Perry.

"Such a good girl tonight"

"You may be viewed as this great alpha male basketball player by some of these guys out on that court for now, but remember, I can change their minds real quick" he threatened.

"They won't look at you the same if they knew what I know" he finished before he let go of Perry and started to get changed into his street clothes.

Perry began to do the same. He figured showering at home would be better than risking having the guys see his hairless body in the gym shower.

Just as he was headed out the door and making his way into the parking lot, Perry realized that Julie had driven him here. That means he'd have to catch the bus home, but the bus stopped coming to this area at around 11 PM.

He let out a sigh and started walking to toward the nearest bus stop which was about 20 minutes away when he stopped like a deer in headlights. There was a honk and he found himself standing directly in front of a car that had their high beams on.

He already knew who it was. Only one asshole would bother with their high beams in a parking lot. It was Jamal.

"How much for 20 minutes?" he joked as he rolled down his window and peaked his head out at Perry.

"Shut up, I just wanna go home" Perry replied, not amused.

"Hop on in" Jamal said sounding a bit more serious this time.

"Really?" Perry asked.

"Yeah, we just played for a few hours, you gotta be tired. I already know where you live, so I can drop you off" Jamal said.

He was a bit skeptical, but his body was too tired to be walking home.

Once inside, he noticed Jamal's demeanor change right away.

It was too good to be true he thought.

"I told you, you did good tonight. You learned a tough lesson in submission and I always reward my girls" Jamal said.

Perry was too tired to argue and just remained silent. It wasn't helping that Jamal's assertive tone was turning him on.

"Wouldn't want you walking home on shaky legs, you'll get used to that too" he said with a wink.

Jamal's hand reached over and landed directly on Perry's thigh as he said this. He began slowly stroking it and would occasionally give out a playful squeeze which Perry allowed. He didn't move aside from the initial flinch from the contact.

"Did you watch the video?" Jamal asked.

"Yes" Perry finally said, breaking his silence.

Jamal squeezed his leg a bit harder and shot him a knowing glance.

"Yes, daddy" Perry said in a hushed tone.

Perry hung his head in shame knowing exactly what Jamal wanted to hear without being told. He was slowly being conditioned to accept that he now had a daddy.

"Good girl" Jamal said before patting his leg as a sign of positive reinforcement.

Perry was now fully erect and desperately hoping Jamal's hand doesn't venture any further up his leg. He was so distracted by this man's hand taking hold of him like this that he didn't even realize that Jamal was not taking the standard route to Perry's apartment.

"You know, you almost blew your own cover tonight. You're such a little fairy, flinching and being distracted every time one of those men put their hands on your body. I don't blame them though, you look good now that you're nice and smooth" Jamal teased.

"It's just a good thing you didn't cost us any games, things were looking rough out there for awhile. It's a good thing Daddy was there to save you, right?" he asked.

Perry couldn't bring himself to say anything. He just shook his head up and down to signal a yes.

"Don't you think you should thank me?" Jamal said as they came to a stop at a red light.

Perry's eyes grew wide.

"I think it's the least you could do to show your appreciation" Jamal continued.

"Thank you, Daddy" Perry said.

Jamal chuckled.

"Thank you for saving me tonight, Daddy" Perry replied.

He was trying to figure out just what Jamal wanted to hear, hoping that it wouldn't come to anything else.

"That's cute" was all Jamal said.

"I think you can do better though"

"W-what do you want?" Perry mustered.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll think of something" was Jamal's reply.

Just before the light turned green, Jamal reached for his phone which was connected to a mount on the dash. He turned the screen toward Perry and hit play.

It was evident that Jamal had planned this out, the video didn't start from the beginning. It started playing right at the moment where Perry first starting taking Jamal's cock into his mouth. With that, Jamal reached over with his hand and instead of placing it back on Perry's thigh, he put it right on Perry's groin.

"Just as I thought" Jamal said as the car was underway again.

"You're gonna be a good girl and invite me up to your place once we get there" Jamal commanded.

"Yes, Daddy" Perry found himself saying with no hesitation.

He still couldn't explain it, but he was undoubtedly horny. They could both feel it. Jamal's hand was holding the evidence.

"Good, now take that little clit out and start rubbing it as you watch yourself suck me off" he commanded again.

He now had both hands on the wheel and was driving with a bit more purpose.

Perry hesitantly wrapped his own hand around his shaft and began to stroke himself.

"I said rub, not stroke. Use your fingers like a girl. You're a sissy remember, not a man. The only cock you get to hold onto is mine" Jamal said.

Perry was blushing and so embarrassed.

He didn't quite understand how rubbing himself would work, but did so nonetheless. The shame was overwhelming, but his cock remained hard as he took a few fingers and rubbed his own cock head.

At the next stop sign, Jamal took out his own cock and commanded Perry to take hold of it with one hand.

"No stroking and no playing with it, you haven't earned that yet. You need to get used to holding a real man in your hands. Just grab hold and keep still" Jamal said as he placed Perry's hand on his cock.

It felt so wrong. It's not the answer Perry would give if he was asked about the best sex in his life, but it's definitely the first thought that would come to his mind. The image of Jamal's cock.

Even though almost every fibre of his body was telling him it was wrong, his own cock was telling him it was right. There's no point in denying it. He didn't want to be in the situation he found himself in, but he also wouldn't do anything to get himself out of it.

He firmly took grip of the growing cock, slowly losing himself in the warmth of it. He gripped it a bit harder than he expected. So much harder that he actually noticed the feeling of a vein under his thumb. He was so entranced that he didn't even notice Jamal was driving again.

The rest of the ride was silent.

Perry didn't care about anything else. He was too worried about being caught. He didn't want anyone potentially knowing about this newfound kink of his. It would be incredibly embarrassing if anyone he knew saw him gripping onto another man's cock.

He didn't quite know what to do. Instead, he just decided to let it happen. Whatever this inner conflict was, he didn't want to stress anymore. His own arousal was winning out over all of this other thoughts. His mind may not want to partake in whatever Jamal has in store, but his body was in control now, and his body has a strange need to give in and surrender to Jamal.

"You need to let go so we can go upstairs, baby" Jamal said.

Perry continued to hold on for a second.

The two made eye contact and Perry slowly nodded his head as he loosened his grip.

"Put away that little clit of yours too" Jamal commanded.

Just as Perry finished and put his hand on the door handle to get out, Jamal stopped him. He took hold of Perry's wrist, forcefully pulling him back into the seat.

"Aren't you going to thank me for the ride?" Jamal asked.

"Thank you for the ride daddy" Perry said meekly.

"Your welcome, now show me how thankful you are" Jamal responded.

Not knowing what to do, Perry asked if he could show him upstairs. It made him feel more comfortable continuing in the safety of his home rather than in the parking lot.

To speed up the process, Jamal took hold of his own cock by the base. He began to wave it back and forth and made a kissing gesture with his lips before pointing his cock straight at Perry.

It didn't take long for Perry to catch on.

He started to check his surroundings to make sure nobody was around in the parking lot.

When he was satisfied with the situation, he slowly leaned forward and lowered himself into Jamal's crotch area.

Mwah.

He planted a quick kiss and shot back up to straighten himself out. Once again, he did a check around the parking lot to ensure that nobody saw before he turned back to Jamal for approval.

He didn't wanna leave the car without Jamal's permission this time and he noticed.

"His grip on my wrist..." Perry thought to himself. Almost afraid to finish the thought.

The truth was that the firm grip really cemented his choice to submit to Jamal. It validated his body's need to surrender. That's all it took for Jamal to put Perry in his place.

"That's not the way I like it, sweetie" Jamal said.

"Try again. This time, make sure it's a nice, full kiss and not just a peck on the slit of my cock. Make sure to keep eye contact with me too. I need to see the gratitude in your eyes as you thank me" Jamal said with a smirk.

Once again, Perry leaned over. This time making sure to tilt his head so that he could maintain eye contact. It was an awkward angle that strained his neck a bit. He then proceeded to plant a sloppy wet kiss on Jamal's cock head.

"Mmm, yeah, girl. That's it" Jamal said in praise.

As Perry began to pull away, Jamal placed his hand on the back of his neck. He took hold of Perry and held him in place.

"Hold it for a sec, babe. It feels so good. You don't mind, do you?" he asked as he looked down at Perry.

Perry's lips still in contact with Jamal's cock, he decided to just audibly give a "uh, uh" noise to let Jamal know he didn't mind.

Jamal didn't need the noise though. He knew Perry didn't mind. He could see it in his prey's eyes. There was a certain glow in them. Perry looked helpless and submissive, just how he liked his sissies.

"Now, open up and have a taste" Jamal commanded as he slowly pushed Perry further down on his cock.

"Just the tip" Jamal continued.

"Use your tongue, make sure you get all of it" the instructions kept coming.

"Eyes up here" he reminded her.

Once he was satisfied, he began to provide more details about his plans for the night. While he was doing this, he took his hand off of Perry's neck and moved it further down towards Perry's backside.

"I know you're tired. I'm tired too though. It's tough being the man and carrying the team you know. I just need to let off some of this pent up aggression. It takes a certain edge to do what I do" Jamal explained as Perry continued to bathe his cock head.

Perry was praying that nobody would walk by and see his head buried in Jamal's crotch, but those thoughts were secondary to the thought of how turned on he was. He could feel himself beginning to leak pre-cum out of his own cock as he worked on Jamal.

He tried to imagine what he looked like from Jamal's perspective. Being looked down on as he performed his sissy duties. Having a sissy make love to his cock in thanks. The thoughts of his own domination were driving him. They made him want to perform better as a her.