Submitting to Dominance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had started a group chat with the guys from the basketball team.

"Hey! Great idea!" James quickly added to the chat.

"Yeah, I'm on a date with the missus tonight, but would love to hang some other time" Ryan added.

"I hear that, just got done with a date of my own" Jamal replied.

"So early in the night? Must not have been a good date haha kidding" Donald chimed in.

"Au contraire my friend, I just left her place after some fun *winking emoji* Jamal answered.

"Oh sure, just some fun" Ryan said skeptically.

"Hey, I've got proof if you fellas need it" Jamal replied.

"Dude, not cool" Perry quickly added.

He was panicking. His heart was racing and he was breathing heavily all of a sudden.

He had to stop Jamal.

"Okay, you made your point, please don't" was what he sent to Jamal in their private chat.

"Oh, calm down, Katy. I just met you guys. Besides, I'm not so sure she wants me to release this footage. It's pretty steamy" Jamal added to the group chat.

"Lol, why you gotta ruin the fun, Perry?" Donald said.

"You're just lonely and looking for something to help you jerk it" Ryan teased Donald.

"Calm yourselves, boys. I'm not sharing. All you need to know is that she's got a lovely little mouth once she stops talking back" Jamal said.

"Please stop" Perry texted to Jamal.

"Please stop, daddy***" Jamal sent back.

"Please stop, daddy" Perry said as he just now started to understand what Julie must've known the whole time.

There was no way out of this.

"Now, like I said, smooth from the neck down for next time" was the last message he got from Jamal.

"Well?" Julie interjected.

"What'd he say?" she asked.

Defeated, Perry just tossed her the phone. He needed to top his drink up.

"Told you" was all Julie said thankfully.

"So, when are you gonna see him again" Julie asked.

"I have no clue. Probably at the gym later this week if he doesn't message me again" Perry responded in between sips.

"Okay. Meet me after my shift tomorrow and we can get you nice and smooth" she teased.

"I've had enough fun for one night, I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she headed for the door.

"Hey!" Perry shouted to her surprise.

"What?" she said.

"You've been drinking. Don't drive. You can crash here tonight" Perry said reluctantly.

He despised her right now, but he wasn't going to let her drink and drive. He already had enough to stress about in his life. A drunk driver wasn't going to be another.

That night she crashed on his couch, but was gone by the time he woke up the next morning.

He had a massive hangover and didn't even notice the note she left him on his kitchen counter.

"Shouldn't have finished that bottle" he said out loud to himself just before calling in and taking the day off of work.

He slept the rest of the day.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Ring, ring, ring.

"What the fuck?" Perry shouted as he jumped out of bed.

"What?!" he shouted into his intercom.

"What the fuck? I said meet me after my shift. I even left the note for you" Julie shouted back.

Perry checked the time and realized it was 7:30 in the evening. He slept all day and still felt like shit.

"Come on up" he said as he buzzed Julie in.

"What an asshole" Julie thought as she walked into the building.

"Why did I even bother getting these supplies for him?" she asked herself as she angrily made her way to the elevator.

Deep down, she knew why.

Today was the fastest shift of her life. She can't remember the last time she was this excited for anything. Once work was done and he wasn't there to meet her, she was incredibly sad. She was determined though. She desperately wanted to make things work with Perry. She couldn't get her mind off the video of him sucking cock. She even rubbed out an orgasm in the mall bathroom during her lunch break.

She timed her strokes with the images from last night.

Back and forth her fingers went in sync with the image of Perry's head going up and down on that beautiful cock.

It was so hot, she couldn't let it end here. So, she made her way to the store on her own to pick up the supplies to help push Perry to be the best sissy possible.

This was her chance to finally get involved in the kink lifestyle.

Up until now, she had only lived on the sidelines listening to the gossip from her boss at the shop. She loved the stories she would hear about some of the men that came in to buy lingerie. She knew exactly which ones were cucks buying the lingerie for their wives to get fucked in and which ones were buying them for themselves.

Those were the ones she liked best. Especially, the few who were comfortable enough to try on the items in-store, but that's as far as she got. That's where the relationship with them ended. Once they left the store, they were basically out of her life.

Julie dreamed of being invited to play along with one of them, but thought it was just a dream until the day Perry walked in.

She couldn't stop thinking about him, even as she filled her basket with Nair, tweezers, and makeup. It's actually all she thought about.

"Which shades would match his skin tone?"

"Pink would look so hot on his toes."

"I can't believe he actually showed me that video!"

These were all thoughts she had in her mind as she stood at the self-checkout before making her way over to his apartment building for the second night in a row.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

She stood and waited at the door trying to maintain an angry face.

It was pretty hard for her to do because the closer she got to his door, the hornier she got. She just kept remembering everything about the video. The sound of the slurping. The helpless look in his eyes. The commentary from Jamal. She was getting herself wet.

She pushed her way in once the door was open.

"Show me again" she demanded in her best angry voice trying to hide her lust.

"Excuse me?" Perry responded.

"The video. Show me again" she said.

"What? No" Perry said embarrassingly.

"Do you want my help or not?" she said getting more comfortable with being the dominant one in this dynamic.

"Okay, guess you want all your pals to watch you slurping all over daddy" she said as she started to walk towards the door.

"Alright, alright. Here" he said as he handed over his phone.

"That's what I thought. Now, go get naked and wait for me in the bathroom and I don't wanna hear any excuses, just get going" she said as she ushered him into the bathroom and closed the door.

She quickly threw the supplies onto the floor and unbuttoned her own jeans before plopping onto the couch.

First, she made sure to send herself a copy of this video for later, and then she hit play and did her best to quickly rub another one out.

"Okay, I'm ready!' she heard from the bathroom.

She didn't bother to answer. She was too close to climax.

"Uhhhh, ahhh" she moaned as she hit the spot.

"What?' she heard from the bathroom again.

She quickly got her pants back on and made her way to the bathroom.

Perry had both hands covering his cock as Julie opened the door to the bathroom without knocking.

"Hey!" he said as she pushed passed him to the sink.

"Rinse yourself and then slather this all over. It'll get rid of the hair" she said.

"Why is your hand wet?" Perry asked as he touched the wet spot she left on his chest when she pushed him.

He brought it up to his nose and sniffed it.

"Is this? Did you?" he asked confused.

"Yes, okay! I masturbated on your couch! Is that what you wanted to hear?" Julie shouted.

"But why?" Perry asked.

"Because I couldn't help myself okay. It turns me on to watch you suck dick" she said.

"Just shut up, and put the Nair on" she said as she lowered his toilet seat and sat down.

Dumbfounded. That's what Perry was in the moment. He just stood there frozen, wondering what in the world was happening to his life. Just earlier in the week, all he could think about was how excited he was for the start of the next rec league season. Now, it was the last thing on his mind.

I won't bore you with the details of Perry fumbling his way through learning how to use the Nair. However, during the process, he did reluctantly have to ask Julie for some help.

She was elated.

She took the liberty of even helping Perry to apply it to the hard to reach areas.

"Your skin's already pretty soft on it's own, but you should consider adding lotion to your regular routine" Julie suggested. She was already feeling a bit calmer after her little masturbation session.

"I can definitely see what Jamal saw in you at the gym. Your ass probably looks fantastic in shorts. That combined with your boyish look, slim frame, and smooth skin. Mmm, mmm" Julie continued.

Oddly enough, this wasn't making Perry as uncomfortable as it would have a couple of weeks ago. Instead he found it enlightening. It helped answer some of the questions he was having himself about the whole situation. He still didn't like it one bit. This is blackmail. That's just not cool.

Despite that, he also thought back to the video he still has saved on his phone. The one that Julie just rubbed one out to on his couch. When he watched the video, it was clear that he didn't resist as much as he felt he should have. He's his own man after all. He's an adult. There's no reason for him to have to go along with this stupid game Jamal was making him play. He was so conflicted.

He decided then and there that even though he didn't agree with Jamal's methods, he does enjoy the situation he's in to some degree. This was pointed out again by Julie.

"Is this really getting you excited?" she asked as she was hosing him down in the tub.

The thoughts of his reluctant enjoyment was arousing him.

"No, it's not" Perry replied.

"Tell that to the little guy over here" Julie said as she aimed the stream of water directly at it.

While all this was happening, Perry didn't even realize he felt completely comfortable being naked in front of Julie. That's another positive thing to come out of this whole Jamal ordeal. He liked Julie's company. She was fun to be around, and not just because of her familiarity with this newfound kink, but because she genuinely seemed like a good person. She's been nothing but nice to him ever since they first met.

"Thanks" Perry said as he reached for a towel to start drying himself off.

He marveled at the sight of his now hairless body. He was so smooth. He'd never felt anything like this before. It felt so foreign to him compared to the feeling of a woman's hairless body. He had felt women's legs before, but to feel something similar with his own legs just felt so much better. He was undoubtedly turned on by this feeling. There was no denying this boner.

Accepting that this may just be something he enjoys, even the slightest, after all, Perry just decided to revel in it. He walked back to the living room completely naked leaving the towel behind.

All Julie could do was smile as she cleaned up the bathroom a bit. This was way better than anything she could've hoped for, they actually seemed like friends rather than two people playing around with a kink.

Perry noticed right away that he had some unread messages waiting for him on his phone. The little green light was flickering.

He reached down to pick it up and was delighted to feel the air on his slightly damp skin. It was exhilarating.

The messages were from Jamal and the guys from the gym. He sighed a sigh of relief that it wasn't sexual. It was in the group chat and they were discussing setting up a time to get some practice in because their first rec league game was quickly approaching. It seemed like the consensus was that 9 pm that night was going to be the earliest they could do.

A panic began to set in. He's hairless...

What would the guys think once they see this? He couldn't hide this since he's always played in a tank top and shorts.

"Guys, it's already 8:15, are we really going to make it in time for 9? Is it an open run or are you guys booking a time?" Perry typed.

"It's an open run that goes until midnight. Plenty of time. You don't need to make it exactly at 9, come on, we have a couple of new members and need to get some time in together" Ryan responded.

"Agreed, stop by when you can, we'll be there" said James.

"Sounds good to me, definitely looking forward to getting to know y'all better" Jamal replied.

It didn't seem like Perry was going to get out of this tonight.

"Hey Julie, the guys want me to play some ball tonight. Practice and what not" Perry shouted over his shoulder.

"Is your daddy gonna be there?" she replied.

Her voice sounded much closer than he thought she originally was. She must've finished up in the bathroom as he was catching up in the group chat.

"Can you not call him that, please?" Perry pleaded.

Smack.

"No way!" Julie playfully shouted as she slapped Perry's smooth ass.

"I'm not going to stop calling him your daddy until you can talk about him without getting hard" she said.

He then looked down and was reminded of his raging boner.

Julie wrapped her hand around his length and began to slowly stroke.

"Won't basketball be a little hard with all of this going on?" she asked.

Perry bit his lower lip and held back a moan.

It had been a little while since he had been intimate with a woman and Julie's hand felt so nice on his member.

"I've never felt a completely smooth cock like this before" Julie admitted.

"Feels nice" she said as she slowed her pace.

"Please" Perry pleaded.

"Uh uh, don't wanna keep daddy waiting do we?" she whispered in his ear using the most seductive tone he had ever heard before.

Perry bit his lip again.

Julie stopped jerking him altogether, but did keep her hand cupped around his balls.

She then lightly closed her grip around them causing some slight pressure. This made him squirm a little bit as he stood there.

"I said, we don't wanna keep daddy waiting do we, sweetie?" she said again, but much more assertive this time.

Perry shook his head to signal a no.

"Speak up, I wanna hear you say it" Julie said as she tightened the grip even further.

"Ahh, no, please" Perry said.

He reached his own hard and put it on her wrist to try and get her to let go of his jewels.

Julie waved a finger back at him with her free and and turned her light pressure into an obvious grip on him.

"That's 'no, ma'am' to you" Julie explained.

Perry was visibly uncomfortable and was really starting to squirm in place now.

"No, ma'am" he said to her satisfaction.

"Good, then get dressed, I can drop you off on my way home" she replied, very satisfied with her performance as a fledgling domme.

She then proceeded to have a seat on his couch and waited for him to get dressed. In the meantime, she pressed play on her new favourite piece of media.

When Perry was finished, he picked up his gym bag, and made his may back to the living room. He noticed it immediately. The volume on Julie's phone was very loud.

"...good sissy" he heard.

Julie was seductively biting her lower hip and was lightly touching her nipple as she watched.

"You look so hot" she said when she noticed that Perry was waiting on her.

He stood there, arms crossed, looking annoyed, tapping his foot impatiently.

"You done there?" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Just about" she teased, making her way to the door with the video still playing.

"You are not walking out the door with that playing" Perry demanded.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna out you. You know you can trust me, right?" Julie responded.

"I don't know, can I?" was all Perry had to say as he was locking the door to his apartment.

On there way over to the gym, Julie kindly informed Perry that she expected to see every photo and video of Perry's time with 'daddy'. She wanted all of it. She called it the price he had to pay for her friendship. She said that as lovingly as she could.

He found himself smiling at her request.

"I can't guarantee anything" he said, doing a bit of teasing of his own.

Quickly after saying this, they were outside the gym and he jumped out before Julie could reply.

"Thanks for the ride!" he shouted before scampering off to prevent any further conversation.

"You better fucking call me!" she shouted back at him through her open car window.

Perry just waved as he made his way into the gym.

He quickly got his composure together and made his way to the sign in desk.

Some brief small chatter with Isabelle, the college student who worked night shifts behind the front desk, and he headed to the change room.

It was about 9:20 and by the looks of the locks on the lockers in the room, it seemed like there was a decent crowd that showed up. He quickly got changed and made his way over to the empty hoop beside the main court. He wanted to warm up a bit before hopping straight into the games.

Donald was the first one to notice him.

"Hey, you made it!" he shouted just as he was jogging back up the court from a made basket.

Perry waved at him as he grabbed a ball off the rack to get some shots up.

It would be about 15 minutes before the game was over. With the boys losing, they made there way over to Perry so they could chat and go over some things before it was there turn to play again.

"Nice legs" remarked Ryan with a snicker.

"Woah, what happened there?" Jamal said.

He snuck Perry a quick wink that the other guys didn't notice.

"It was for a joke I had with this new girl I'm seeing" was Perry's justification.

He was extremely thankful that Julie had helped him work out some excuses to cover some of this up with the guys who weren't in the know.

"You never mentioned a girl?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, she's new. We just met not too long ago" Perry responded.

"Alright, alright guys. Enough of the jokes, we need to work out some kinda plan for the next one. Now that Perry's here, we can play a little bit faster, but I really liked the way Jamal worked in the post" Donald said.

"Maybe we can try a pick and roll with Perry and Jamal. I figure Perry gets quite a bit of space with the way Jamal sets a screen" James added.

"Uh, I think you or Ryan are better at the pick and roll" Perry said to James.

He wanted to interact as little as possible with Jamal, still not feeling comfortable with him.

"No way, man" was all Ryan had to say about that.

"Why you being so nice? This is new" James replied with a raised eyebrow.

"You never compliment my game" he continued.

"Turning a new leaf" Perry said with a shrug.

"Guy's we're up" Jamal interrupted to say.

"Already? Wtf? It's been like 10 minutes" Donald said sounding a bit annoyed.

"We barely got any time to prep" he continued to pile on in his now clearly annoyed voice as the group slowly made there way over to the court.

"Just try it" James said to Perry as he handed him the ball.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll keep you safe from those defenders" Jamal whispered when the group was too far away to hear.

"Not here" Perry retorted.

"I like the new look by the way, they really make your legs shine in the light" Jamal said ignoring Perry's pleas for him to stop.

Perry couldn't take it anymore and made his way on to the court to start the game.

The ball was inbounded to him, but he quickly passed it to James to let him run the first play because Jamal's words had made him start to get a bit erect in his pants making it uncomfortable to run. He needed some time for this to subside before he could really get going he thought to himself.