Submitting to Pleasure

Story Info
He makes her submit to pleasure and punishment.
2.2k words
4.37
36.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay naked on my back, with my legs spread to his gaze as he stood at the foot of the bed. My nipples were hardened into little pink points, my bare pussy pouting, wet and swollen. I was deeply aroused to display myself so wantonly for him.

"Ask me," he said. "If you want it, you have to ask."

Panting in anticipation, I swallowed, trying to get my rioting body under control. My wet pussy throbbed as I stared at his broad shoulders, his naked torso, his proud, wide-legged stance, and the growing bulge in his trousers.

"I need you to... I want..." I trailed off in uncertainty, the pleasure in my body making my thoughts jumbled and fuzzy.

"Asked me nicely," he admonished.

"Ah, will you spank my pussy please, Sir?"

My request was rewarded - first with a pulsing twitch from his semi-erect, thickening cock still held in check by his zipper, and then with a firm slap of his open hand on my pussy mound, between my spread legs. He made contact with my aching clit and swollen pussy lips. I gasped with pleasure, but kept my hips still.

"Good girl."

Slap. Moan. Slap. Moan.

He slowly spanked my pussy, bringing his hand down on my open, drooling sex. Each slap was a sharp sensation that folded into a warm, delicious ache of sexual need. My clit throbbed with his slaps, swelling and stiffening, as though reaching for more.

"Such a naughty girl - needing this spanking, opening your legs, taking pleasure from punishment. Your dripping cunt is getting my hand all wet."

He slapped my open pussy and eager clit, pleasuring me with the intimate punishment, forcing me to submit to this excruciating arousal.

I panted, moaning my pleasure, babbling incoherently, begging him to continue as he spanked my spread, aching sex again and again.

Then, just as I was reaching for my peak, he stopped.

I let out a whimper and my hips bucked, seeking more contact for my naked, throbbing pussy.

"It's time," he said calmly. "Turn over onto your stomach and crawl down to the foot of the bed."

Moaning softly with need from my highly stimulated pussy, I obeyed, moving down the bed until I knelt, naked, in front of him.

"Tits out," he commanded. I did as he had asked, pressing my chest forward, exposing my stiff pink nipples more fully to his gaze. I painted with lust as I anticipated his next torturous touch. But instead, he said, "play with your tits for me." Taking a deep shuddering breath, I brought my hands to my aching nipples and began to squeeze and roll them, lifting them for him to see how I was obeying him as I teased myself, sending jolts of pleasure straight to my wet and pulsing pussy.

"Good girl, make them stand out nice and hard for me."

I pinched my nipples even more firmly, the pain and pleasure blending together in a rush of swollen, throbbing arousal shooting into my needy clit and wet cunt. I moaned as I pressed my chest further forward, eager to show him my pleasured tits on display for him.

"So sweet, such a good girl."

He took one nipple between two thick fingers and gave it a long, slow tug as I moaned. Then I felt a new pinch and a fresh wave of pain and pleasure as he settled a clamp onto that deep red nipple, stiffer and more protruding than it had ever been. I gasped in arousal.

"Yes, that's it. Take this clamp for me - I want you to feel me everywhere."

His fingers found my other nipple, and he pulled it even farther forward, stretching and stimulating the stiff bud. Then he clamped it firmly as well. I groaned at the onslaught of growing pain and pleasure, aroused by showing him my tits and letting him clamp, punish, and pleasure me this way.

He stood back to take in the sight of my tits thrust forward, my nipples stiff and clamped, the chain between the clamps gently swaying with my shuddering breaths.

"You look so beautiful with your nipples clamped for me. I love when you give me your tits like this."

"Yes, sir," I managed on a breathy moan.

He smiled and stepped forward, taking hold of the chain that joined each nipple so firmly clamped for my pleasure and his. With gentle pressure, he tugged downward, drawing my body from my kneeling position onto all fours, until I was eye-level with his still-clothed cock.

"Unzip me and take out my cock," he instructed.

My hands were shaking with arousal as I unzipped his pants and got my first look at his cock. I could only see the base - his erection was so big that the head was pointing down, his stiff shaft trapped in place by his pants. I wanted to see it, to touch it.

I grasped his cock at the base and lifted it out of his pants. His heavy erection was so stiff that it bobbed and thrust upward, jutting out proudly. Heat flooded my belly, and my cunt started throbbing again. His huge, mouth-watering cock was magnificent. I couldn't believe that he was about to give me his enormous, thick sex.

Precum dripped from the opening at the crown of his cockhead. I wanted to taste it.

"May I lick it, Sir?" I asked eagerly.

"Good girl to ask." He nodded with a smile playing around his lips. "Yes, greedy girl, you may."

Looking into his eyes, I licked that drop, reveling in the feel of his taut, smooth skin and the salty taste of his arousal.

He sucked in a breath. "Yes, that's it. Keep doing that."

I laved the head of his cock over and over, wetting it with my tongue. I moaned, loving the feel of my tongue gliding over him, feeling him pulse and grow even more rigid, hard like steel under that velvety smooth skin.

He groaned, his heavy shaft throbbing and stiffening under my tongue. "Take more of me."

Seeking to please him further, I stuck out my tongue and slowly slid the head of his cock along my tongue and into my mouth, closing my lips around it to massage his cockhead with greater pressure and suction.

"Fill your mouth with my cock." The firm command sent a jolt of electricity straight to my pussy. I moved my lips forward along his thick, throbbing shaft, taking him in as deeply into my mouth as I could.

"Use your tongue like I taught you."

I stroked my tongue along the underside of his shaft, using it to make his cock even wetter.

"Good girl. Pleasure me."

I slowly slid my mouth up and down along his thick hard cock over and over, my only goal to give his cock pleasure.

"Use your mouth and make me as hard as you can if you want me to fuck that tight little cunt."

I moaned, my tight little cunt he referred to pulsing, so swollen and aching to be stretched open and filled by his cock.

I sucked and licked at his cock, sliding my lips firmly up and down the shaft, working him with my tongue, indulging in the feeling of filling my wet mouth with his stiffness. My whole world was focused on his cock, centered on receiving his length in my mouth, giving him (and me) as much pleasure as possible.

"Now open your throat for me. I'm going to slide my cock deep inside."

I fought the urge to gag around his huge cock as it entered my throat, but he placed a hand on my cheek and reassured me. "No, don't fight it. Let yourself gag on my cock - it makes your throat squeeze me and feels so good."

I allowed my reflexes to take over as his shaft slid deeper into me, gagging over and over, my throat spasming tightly around his cock.

"Yesssss, that's it. Squeeze me with your throat - what a lovely mouth-cunt tight around my cock!"

I held myself open for him as he thrust harder and deeper into my drooling mouth and down my throat, stimulating his cock with my wet, clinging lips and squeezing gag reflex. My outstretched tongue slid along the underside of his cock with every thrust. As wet as my mouth was for him, my pussy grew wetter and I moaned, vibrating my throat around his cock.

I felt his length throb firmly in response to the vibration my moans sent through his cock. He stilled and held me still, his cock buried deep in my open-stretched mouth.

"I'm going to take your cunt now, kitten."

The answering pulse in my wet sex forced another moan from my throat, again vibrating his cock. With incredible speed and dexterity, he withdrew his stiff shaft from my mouth, strings of wetness sliding off his thick cock muscle. Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped me over onto my stomach, and began to firmly spank my upturned bottom.

"Naughty girl, you almost made me come in your throat with that moan. I told you, I'm going to fuck your sweet little cunthole now. Or I will once I finish this now-necessary punishment."

I knew it was his intent to both punish and arouse - he knew what the stinging spanks on my sensitive ass cheeks made me feel between my legs. A drop of wetness ran down from my already drenched pussy.

After several more spanks, he spread my legs, positioning his cock so that it sat firmly against the outside of my small, wet opening. I moaned and squirmed, wanting to feel his hardness inside my wet and ready pussy, but he stayed still, only letting me feel the blunt cockhead on my spasming, swollen, needy sex.

Again he instructed me to ask for what he knew I needed.

"Please give me your cock, sir."

When he still did not move, I continued, "This tight cunt is begging to be fucked. Please pleasure your cock inside my wet hole."

I had hardly finished my plea when he firmly thrust into me. His cock felt enormous, his thick hardness stretching me open, as his slow, repeated thrusts rubbed my inner hole in torturously pleasurable ways.

"Your sweet, wet cunt is so tight; knowing how you will squeeze around my cock when you come for me makes me so hard."

"After I have fucked you very firmly for several months, your cunt will begin open more for me. Then you will be able to fuck yourself onto my cock. I will enjoy laying back and making you pleasure us both, impaling yourself on me and fucking your pussy onto my cock. I will teach you to squeeze me firmly with your pussy muscles so that my cock will always receive maximum pleasure. But for now, with your cunt as tight as it is, it will require my firm thrusts fucking into you to spread you open each time. We can enjoy this process of opening that sweet slutty cunt together - I know that's what she wants, because she is always so wet and ready for me, aren't you, pet?"

I moaned my affirmative response, my breath coming in short little pants as he fucked me firmly and fully. My pussy twitched and tightened around his shaft.

"Yes, that's it, squeeze my cock, let me feel your arousal, show me how much your wet cunt needs my cock."

His filthy fuck words sent another naughty spasm of pleasure through my pussy as it spread for his cock, fully impaled on his huge phallus as he steadily and firmly filled my tiny hole, fucking me with slow, firm thrusts.

"Take Daddy's cock, that's right. Open your sweet fuckhole for me and take what I'm giving you."

"Ahhhhhhhh, yes, Daddy! It feels so good - please don't stop."

"Squeeze me tight with your wet cunt."

"Unnnnnngh, yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Use those pussy muscles. This is what we've been training for. It feels so good on my cock, and that's what my little pussy is for. Now be a good slutty cunt for Daddy - do it again."

"Unnnnnngh, oh fuck you're big."

"Yes - I'm making it harder for you to squeeze, isn't that right?"

I moaned in frustration, trying to obey his commands, but struggling as his cock stiffened and swelled even further.

"Ahhh, Daddy, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please can I come now?"

I spasmed around his cock, trying so hard to give him the firm squeeze he had demanded, on the edge of cumming, out of my mind with pleasure from the constant firm thrusts if his huge phallus.

"Squeeze me hard with your cunt like a good girl, and I'll let you come."

I put all of my focus and energy into squeezing his thick, steel-hard rod, moaning, shaking, and crying out as I came hard on his cock, my pussy spasming on it so tightly, feeling every inch of him as he fucked me, burying his cock deep in my now orgasming cunt.

I felt him throb as he began to empty his balls into my cumming cunt. I couldn't stop cumming as he filled me with spurt after spurt of his hot cum.