All Comments on 'Submitting to Them Both Ch. 02'

by weareanillusion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to read more, Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not for me

I really enjoy BDSM stories but this one had things that were too much for me. Water sports just aren’t anything I’m interested in which in itself wasn’t an issue, I can skip past that unless it’s a regular feature. They were using the wrong kind of mindfuckery.

The problem was the repeated punishment for orgasming without permission, any kind of agreement should only cover from the signing point until revision or dissolution, but they punished her repeatedly for orgasming on their second scene. It should have been once only. The punishment should be clearly defined with a once and done approach.

Random punishments etc are irrelevant because they can happen on a whim. If a sub is being punished multiple times for one incident then it’s a bad precedent leading to loss of trust. The only thing the sub knows to expect is that there won’t be a cessation of punishment, no forgiveness or acceptance. What they’re doing in your story might be erotic but the psychology of it is fucked up.

Add on punishment at work and you’re risking her career. It’s a known thing that people in stressful powerful positions may feel the urge to submit to unwind but you really don’t fuck with their job or family. I skipped out after reading about her spanking at work, plain stupid.

Best of luck with your writing, I’m out.

Tess (UK)

Submisky35Submisky35over 4 years ago
Good story

Thoroughly enjoying this well written story. Looking forward to Chapter 3. Keep up the good and interesting writing.

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

Nice story and i want more between lily and chealsea ..

UsemeforyouUsemeforyouover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story, have read it several times. Hope you are doing okay, it would be great if you came back and continued it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous