All Comments on 'Submitting With Sister'

by JerkGently

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rachel_biTV_ukRachel_biTV_ukover 2 years ago

A wonderful story! Please keep writing, I can't wait to find out what they do next!

JerkGentlyJerkGentlyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm actually porting this and some other stories over from another site where I've been writing for years. So you can wait patiently for me to edit them into literotica friendly chunks if you like, or check my bio for a link if you simply can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been trying to comment on your posts on the other site, but I haven't been able to. It keeps flagging me as spam. I love that story about Stacy and her adventures with the people around her. I really like the new addition to their group, the teacher's pet (but not in the regular sense). Please keep updating that and the story about the girl who used to sleep a little too well until she found her brother and father's secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One my favorite stories on this site. Can't wait to read what you put out next !

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

It was long - took me three days to read. But it was well worth the effort. You are very talented and described the sisters' thoughts perfectly. 5*.

LiebesspielLiebesspielabout 2 years ago

Great, great story! Can't wait to read the next part. You describe her thoughts amazingly.

NamwanWhiteNamwanWhiteabout 2 years ago

can't wait for part 2

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I did like the twists and turns of the plot. The taboo aspect was a real turn on. I think deep down inside we all would like to have sex with a parent, sister, or brother. It’s just the forbidden fruit. If we do have sex with a relative we need more than non incest sex to do birth control. I admit I have lusted after my half sister from the time I accidentally walked in on her topless. 50+ years later I can close my eyes and can still “see” her breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a weird, sexy, sad, dirty, heartwarming, gross, optimistic story. Not the sexiest story I've read here, but probably the most interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Expertly written. Your genuine affection for the characters you've created shines through. Thank you for sharing.

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_over 1 year ago

SO good, holy crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous. Bite his dick off and end the whole charade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJerkGently@JerkGently
Jerk Gently is a hive of sordid inspiration... ever spewing forth into the dark corners of the internet. Exploring taboos and extolling debauchery in manners most unbefitting of any innocent mind or soul. He, she or it should probably be stopped... or better yet erased. Exorci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES