Subroutine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers

The thing that broke the moment for her was the realization that she could take it even further. Lori wasn't just a thing to be touched. She was a fully obedient doll. Harper could use her for more things than groping. She could pose her. Manipulate her. Make her talk. Make her touch back. Harper rose unsteadily to her feet.

"What are you?" she asked. She needed to hear it again. She was craving it.

"7005 is an obedient, brainwashed drone ready for service." With the mask on, Lori's voice was muffled and almost distorted, lending it a distant, somewhat inhuman quality. To Harper, that only made it even better to hear. She licked her lips.

"7005, kneel."

"Command accepted." Lori sank to her knees in front of Harper, who felt a rush of exhilaration and power. The featureless helmet her roommate was wearing betrayed no expression, but Harper had the sense that she was looking up at her expectantly, waiting for orders.

"Who do you serve?" Harper asked. She needed to hear the answer.

"This unit obeys the commands of any accepted user," Lori intoned blankly. Harper frowned.

"No," she snapped. She felt no need to be polite or considerate. "In this moment, who is giving you commands? Who do you serve?"

There was a short pause before Lori answered: "You."

Harper had known hearing it would feel good, but she was still caught off-guard by the heady bliss she felt. She was in control. She had this girl, this drone, entirely bound to her whims.

"Say it fully," she gasped. She was touching herself again.

"This unit serves you."

Harper moaned. "Again."

"This unit serves you."

"Fuck!" Harper exclaimed. It felt so good. "What will you do for me?"

"This unit is fully ready to accept any command."

Anything. Just what Harper had been hoping to hear. Her pleasure was growing by the second. "You'll do anything for me?"

"Confirmed."

"Oh my god. Fuck." Still, though, Harper felt the need to go further. She didn't care about the consequences. She no longer had the ability to hold herself back. She wanted to put Lori's obedience to the test. What could she do? She had an idea. "7005, kiss my feet."

"Command accepted."

Somehow, Harper hadn't expected Lori to take her helmet off, even though it wouldn't have made much sense for her not to. With her face, just as expressionless as the helmet she had been wearing, now exposed again, Lori reached over to Harper and robotically lifted her feet, slipping off her sneakers and then her socks, one by one. Once Harper was bare-foot, Lori knelt and bent her head to the ground, and planted several kisses on each of Harper's feet. Harper started touching herself faster and harder. There was no affection in those kisses, or humiliation. Only obedience. It was perfect.

But still, she wanted more. What else could she do? How else could she put Lori to the test? Looking over her latex-clad body, she had another idea, one that would satisfy her curiosity as much as her lust. "Get hard."

"Command accepted." Right before her eyes, Harper saw the small package at the front of Lori's bodysuit swell until it was a distinctly noticeable tent. To Harper, the combination of Lori's blank face, the alien, shiny latex over her body and the obviously lewd bulge at the front of her crotch was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Harper panted. Her mind was filling with possibilities. She could make Lori do anything. Not just tonight, every night. She could make her touch her. Pleasure her. She could have so much fun with her blank mind and pliant, obedient body. Anything. Anything she wanted. Anything at all. All her most sexual and most secret fantasies could become real. And all she had to do was say the word.

But then, as she looked into Lori's face, she remembered something and her mood crashed. She remembered that the drone kneeling in front of her wasn't just a drone. She was her roommate, Lori. As blank as her eyes were, they were still her eyes. It was all still her. What would Lori think if she knew about this? That one thought was enough to bring back all the shame and inhibition she thought she'd left behind. Harper started tearing up. She felt like a monster. There was no way she could let herself violate Lori that way! But the worst part was that she could still hear a little voice in her head telling her to ignore her scruples and indulge her twisted desires to their fullest. She could still feel a pulsing heat between her legs, reminding her that she was devastatingly aroused by everything that had happened. Suddenly, she couldn't bear to be in the same room as Lori for even another moment. She couldn't stand being confronted by the evidence of her own moral weakness, and she was afraid that the longer she stayed there, looking at Lori in that latex suit, the more likely it was that her temptation would get the better of her.

"7005, put your regular clothes back on and wake up," Harper cried out as she ran out of Lori's bedroom to shut herself in her own and cry, just barely remembering to add: "And forget any of this ever happened!"

***

For the next day, Harper was so consumed by shame she couldn't bring herself to leave the apartment. She barely left her bed, let alone her room. How could she? The worst thing she could imagine in the whole world was running into Lori and having to chat and make conversation with her, as if the events of the previous night had never happened. She couldn't bear that, at least not yet. She needed some time to strengthen herself first. She'd sworn she'd never use the activation code on Lori again, and this time she really meant it. She'd seen what might happen if she gave into temptation, even a little bit. Confronted with that knowledge, she couldn't make excuses for herself anymore. She had to cut it out once and for all.

That evening, Harper was repeating that promise to herself for the hundredth time when she heard a knock at the door and despaired. It was Lori; there was no-one else it could be. The last person she'd wanted to talk to. She considered ignoring it and trying to pretend she wasn't home, but she quickly figured there was no use. Better to get it over with, whatever it turned out to be.

"Come in!" she called out, from where she was flopped on her bed.

The door to her bedroom opened, and Lori was standing there in the doorway. She looked down and rubbed her shoulder with one arm. "Hey Harper."

"Hey Lori," Harper replied flatly. "What is it?"

"I... it's... um..." Lori was always a little nervous, but to Harper she looked far more nervous and on-edge than normal. Her hair was unkempt and her eyes were darting all over the place, looking at everything except Harper. Despite herself, Harper's curiosity was peaked. "I... don't really know how to say this and I'm worried you'll think I've lost my mind, so I guess I'll just say it."

"Yes?" prompted Harper after her roommate lapsed into silence. And then Lori said the last thing Harper had expected to hear.

"I need you to turn me into a drone again."

KallieHF
KallieHF
932 Followers
12