Subroutine Manager Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two sensations at once. First was the obviously real sensation of Kay, as she went back to fucking me at full pace. It was the hard and rough feeling that I craved. But just as real was her light teasing, with the feather tickling along my sides and onto my breasts. It was a mix of sensory overload that nearly caused my brain to short-circuit.

"Marigold, Marigold!" This time I wasn't even trying to call out my safeword. Kay was right, I did need a separate word for 'I'm a needy bitch who wants it harder.' That was far more words than I was capable of saying at the moment. "Harder Mistress, fuck me!" My face was buried into the pillow, my ass pointing upwards towards my tormenter.

Kay gave me a firm slap on my rear as she increased the pace of her thrusting. "I knew you would like that, you little slut. I knew you needed a punishment for your actions." As if she had timed it, the invisible feather moved lower down on me. Maybe she had planned it out. The recording was at the place where she had started to tease my vulva and my clit. Only at the moment, I was getting plenty of action down there already. The two feelings coursed through my body at the same time, gentle and rough, the light and frustrating tickle and the hard cock going balls deep in me.

I was finished. I was at the peak of my own pleasure, writhing in all places, tears freely streaming down my face from the overwhelming mix of sensations. My cunt was going through two different experiences at the same time and I was having a harder time telling them apart. I was right on the edge, ready to cum, but I wasn't able to on my own. No matter how hard I tried I wasn't able to push myself over the edge. With growing horror, I realized her previous trigger was still in place. Whether or not I got to climax would be completely up to her. "Please Mistress, Please let me cum!" There was nothing more I could do. I was at her mercy, and from the sounds of things, she wasn't in a particularly merciful mood.

"Oh, so now you want me to give you everything you want. After a whole day of making things difficult and getting in the way. Are you sorry for your disobedient behaviour?" Her voice was firm as she continued thrusting into me, she shaft going as deep as possible with every thrust. My body was shaking as the vibrations slammed me into the pillow.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry! I've been a bad girl and I promise I'll do what you say from now on. I'm sorry for everything, so please can I cum!"

There was a moment of silence from behind me. "You know, it'd be a real dick move to make you grovel like that only to deny you your release." A chill ran down my spine. All that and she still wasn't going to let me orgasm. With a final grunt, Kay pulled my hips tight into hers as she reached her climax. I felt my insides getting splattered with her cum, with Kay reaching her satisfying orgasm at my own expense. I was left panting and desperate but unable to get my own release. Now that she was growing soft I was left with only the feeling of the devilish feather, taunting my frustrated loins as I hung on the edge of an orgasm.

"But I suppose I can help you out this time." Kay shoved two of her fingers into my butthole. A climax instantly hit as my mind started to drain. There were too many feelings, and I literally couldn't process everything at once. A babble of incoherent words fell from my mouth and into the pillow as the orgasm wracked my body.

Once I was finished convulsing, Kay lay her head next to mine, our thighs still sticky with a mix of our fluids. The tickling sensation had finally stopped, so we were simply enjoying the afterglow. "So how was it? Did you like having multiple senses of touch at a time?"

My eyes were wide as I looked at her. "You have no fucking clue how strange that was. Maybe it's the fact that there were multiple playbacks competing for space, but it was much more intense than the sum of its parts." I could see the gears already starting to turn in her head. "Although as fun as it was, I'd rather not have this be one of the features that we push the limits on. That means no stacking layers upon layers of body recordings." At least, not yet.

Kay let out a disappointed sigh, but I could tell it was in jest. "You know me too well. I guess we can file that idea away for now." She gently ran her fingers through my hair. "Don't think I'll be letting you finish like that every time though. I do want to try some medium or long term orgasm denial, so I mean it when I say I won't let you cum every time." She snuck a hand between us and began fondling one of my tiny tits. "I'll keep mixing up the way it works though. Wouldn't want you to get too complacent."

I giggled and gave her tits a light squeeze in return. "I guess I'll have to be on my best behaviour, or else you're going to make things extra nasty for me." The question hung in the air, almost like a challenge. We both knew that I would certainly not be on my best behaviour over the next few days, and I was already looking forward to her making me regret it.