Substitute Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the mesh thong and said, "I know this is the one you want me to get."

Susan was grinning as Nikki, still wearing the bra, slipped her skirt and panties off. She pulled the thong up her legs and was looking at it when she felt Susan pull up on the back of the waist burying the back strap between her buttocks. Nikki let out a yelp and Susan said, "Honey that is so fucking hot. Bert will cum in his pants when he sees you in this."

Seeing now how totally exposed she was Nikki said, "I'm not so sur..."

At that moment Susan turned Nikki away from the mirror to face her. She placed a hand on each side of her face and pulled her toward her lips. She kissed Nikki then let her go saying, "I'm sorry, but I've wanted to do that for such a long time. Please forgive me, but seeing you look so damn sexy, I couldn't resist."

Confused by her emotions Nikki looked at her friend then asked, "Why did you kiss me?"

Susan was blushing and said, "I'm sorry but like I said, I have wanted to do that. I don't know what came over me, but you look so good, I just had to do it. You are my best friend and seeing you looking so hot and knowing my brother is going to see you like this. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that."

Nikki asked, "Did you like kissing me? Are you really sorry?"

Susan looked up and said, "Honestly?" Nikki nodded her head and Susan said, "Yes, very much and the truth is, I'm not sorry. Not the least bit. I just don't want you to hate me."

Nikki said, "I don't hate you. I never could hate you. I liked it too. Do you want to kiss me again?"

Susan didn't have to be asked a second time. She took the smaller woman in her arms and the two shared a passionate kiss. She had one arm around Nikki's back and the other hand was on Nikki's ass squeezing her cheek. When their lips parted, they looked at each other and began laughing. Their makeup was a mess. The most severe damage had been to their horribly smeared lipstick.

They pulled tissues and pre-moistened towelettes from their purses and began to clean themselves up. With a fresh layer of makeup applied they left the dressing room and purchased the bra and thong. As they walked through the mall, Nikki said, "I think we need to talk about what happened back there."

Susan said, "I agree."

Susan had talked Nikki into not putting her panties back on after getting dressed. Nikki didn't understand why, but went along with whatever it was Susan had in mind.

Their next stop was to find the perfect blouse and skirt. Once again it was Susan who came up with a couple blouses for Nikki to try on. Both were white with lace and both were somewhat transparent. This time a saleslady went into the dressing room with them. She had Nikki slip on the new bra then the blouse. When she had it buttoned and looked in the mirror Nikki began immediately to shake her head and say, "No, not a chance. It's like I'm naked. Everyone will be able to see my tits."

Susan said, "It's not that bad. It is bright in here and shows up a lot more that it will when you are in the restaurant." Looking at the saleslady she said, "Don't you agree?"

The woman said, "Your friend is right, it shows up much more here than it will in normal lighting. Besides that you are a beautiful young girl and you should be proud of your body. I only wish I was as pretty as you, but I never looked that good even when I was 18. Be proud of your body and your husband will be proud to have you on his arm."

Nikki realized the woman had seen her wedding ring. She looked at Susan and they shared a grin that the saleslady had no way of knowing the meaning of. She had no way of knowing Nikki would be going out in public, but it would not be her husband who would be showing her off, it would be her friend's brother.

Nikki reluctantly agreed to the blouse. When she slipped her skirt off, the woman saw she wasn't wearing panties. She gave Susan a glance then smiled. Nikki slipped on a skirt that wasn't as short as Susan wanted her to wear but was still very short. She had worn short skirts most of her life, so this skirt didn't bother her as much as the blouse.

After paying for their purchases and with Nikki still not wearing panties they headed to the shoe store. Susan selected two pair of designer stilettos. One pair had a four inch heel and the other a five inch. Both were very sexy and as a young salesman was trying the heels on Nikki's feet he was obviously more interested in her legs. Nikki saw where he was looking and was keeping her knees pressed tightly together. Sitting next to Nikki, Susan saw what was happening. Acting as if she wanted a better look at the shoes she reached over and pulled Nikki's leg, closest to her, toward her thereby opening Nikki's legs and giving the man a perfect view of Nikki's bare and bald pussy.

When Nikki pulled her legs back together the man immediately excused himself and headed into the back room where customers were not permitted. It was almost ten minutes before he reappeared and both women suspected the man had just jerked off in the back. Nikki decided on the shoes with the four inch heels.

The salesman was flustered and told Nikki if she ever needed any shoes to please ask for him. She assured him she would. Susan leaned over and whispered into his ear, "My friend is fucking hot, isn't she?"

The man grinned and said, "Yes ma'am! For sure."

On the drive home Nikki said, "I don't know exactly how to say this, but regarding what happened back there in the lingerie dressing room. I want you to know you didn't offend me, but I think after tomorrow night we should talk about it. I want to get the date with Bert behind me before we discuss our feelings. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure Honey and I agree we need to talk," said Susan.

The remainder of the drive they talked about getting up and having their hair and nails done Friday morning. Nikki promised to pick up Susan the following morning for their salon appointments.

****

Friday afternoon Michael was waiting for his wife when she got home from the salon. He always thought she looked good, but was happy to see she had her hair trimmed and styled. She'd also gotten a manicure and pedicure. He told her how good she looked. The previous evening Nikki had offered to show her husband what she had bought to wear on her date, but he said he wanted to wait and see her just before she left the house with Bert.

After he'd given her a hug Nikki told Michael she needed to get ready. She gave him another kiss then headed to the master bath to fill the tub with hot water. She poured in some bath salts and climbed in for a long soaking bath. Her mind was spinning with thoughts of what she imagined she and Bert might be doing in a few hours. She had dated several guys, but that had been over ten years ago. On top of that, she was now a happily married woman who was going on a date with a man she barely knew. Her misgivings regarding this date were beginning to resurface.

Shopping with Susan had been such fun, but now she was beginning to reconsider her choice of attire for the date. The idea of wearing such sexy clothes had been fun when it had been just Susan and her. Now that the time was approaching when she would be wearing the clothes they had selected in public, made her both nervous and excited. She was sure Michael would like what she had bought, but she couldn't help but wonder what he would think of her wearing those clothes in public with another man. Would he think she was a slut?

Before the water in the tub had cooled, she made sure to shave under her arms, her legs and her pussy. Michael always liked her pussy being bald. He'd even remarked once how he'd never seen her pussy not be shaven. She had started shaving her pussy in high school and had kept herself bald ever since. Even after Michael's surgery she had continued to keep her pussy smooth and silky soft. Even though he was unable to fuck her she had always made sure when he touched her skin it felt the way he enjoyed most.

She sat at her dressing table wearing only a silk robe. There was nothing like the feel of silk on her skin. She took her time applying her makeup. When satisfied it was perfect she put some perfume on her wrists and between her breasts. She was about to put it away when she decided to put just a little between her thighs. She touched herself enjoying the delicious spark of excitement she felt in her clit.

Standing from the table she retrieved her new bra and thong. Stepping in front of the full-length mirror she admired herself. She liked what she saw and with a grin said, "Baby you do have a sexy body." She thought a bit then under her breath said, "I just hope Bert enjoys it and that this isn't a huge mistake."

She next slipped on her skirt and blouse. She put some gold bangle bracelets on her arm, and a dainty diamond pendant necklace around her neck. She slipped on her new stilettos and buckled the ankle strap. As a final touch she put the gold anklet, Michael had given her for her birthday, around her right ankle.

Earlier she had packed an overnight bag and now added some last minute essentials she would need the following morning. She grabbed a small clutch purse then glanced at the clock on the night stand. It surprised her to see it was almost 6 o'clock. Bert was supposed to be there to pick her up at 5:30. Was he running late, or maybe he had decided to not come.

She opened the door to her bedroom and could hear male voices. One was her husband, but there was another voice. Her heart was in her throat when she went into the living room and saw Michael and Bert sitting facing each other talking. She had not heard the door chime. She wondered how could she have missed it? What could they be talking about?

Nikki could not imagine anything being more awkward than these two men talking. As she hurried into the room both men saw her and stood. She saw Bert's eyes survey her and say, "You look absolutely beautiful."

She looked at Michael who smiled and said, "I like your outfit, especially the blouse. I am sure Bert is going to be the envy of every man you see."

Nikki looked at Bert and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you ring the door. Evidently time got away from me."

Michael said, "I saw Bert pull into the dive and opened the door. He didn't ring the chime."

Her husband touched her arm and said, "Honey I want the two of you to have a good time and don't worry about me. Call me if you want, but it's not necessary."

Nikki's eyes met her husband's and she asked in a lowered voice, but loud enough for Bert to hear, "Are you really sure about this?"

He looked into her eyes and in a low quiet voice said, "Yes, I'm very sure." He then smiled, raised the volume of his voice then said, "Now give your date a big hug and kiss so you two can get going. I imagine he has reservations for dinner and you two are running behind."

It was as if nobody knew quite what to do next. Michael broke the tension saying once again, "Give your date a hug and kiss. I insist." He then took hold of her shoulders and turned her toward Bert and said, "Isn't my wife absolutely beautiful? You take good care of her."

"Yes Sir, on both."

Nikki took a step toward Bert and felt his arms wrap around her. He was such a big man and she liked how it felt being in his strong arms. She looked back at her husband who was smiling. When he saw her look he nodded and motioned with his head and said, "Don't be shy, give the man a kiss."

She looked at her date and he leaned in toward her. When his lips touched her lips she wasn't even aware she'd done it, but her right leg bent at the knee as she raised her foot off the floor. Bert's lips tasted minty. They weren't soft, they had a bit of roughness to them. The kiss was one she realized could get lost in.

Just as quick as it had started the kiss ended as their lips parted and Bert said, "Nice talking to you Michael. I promise to take good care of your girl. I have her home before noon tomorrow."

Nikki was surprised when Bert added, "Michael you are sure about this, right?"

Michael said, "Yes, I am sure. Go with my blessing. I want the two of you to have fun and I will see you both tomorrow."

As the door closed Michael felt a knot developing in his stomach. He had just sent his wife on a date with a handsome man, giving him permission to fuck her and enjoy the body of the woman he loved so much. He felt like he had put on a convincing act, but it had been an act. He honestly did want this for Nikki. His wife was young and vibrant. He felt horrible he was unable to give her that one thing a woman needs from her husband. He knew Bert would be able to give her that and he also knew Nikki would never have agreed to the date if she had known how he really felt. He kept telling himself it was just sex and this had nothing to do with love, but the knot in his stomach remained.

He wanted to go look out the window and see them drive away but couldn't bring himself to torture himself that way. The image of Nikki and how incredible she had looked was forever imprinted in his mind. He had noticed she was wearing one of those sexy bras he'd heard about and he could easily see her nipples through the thin white blouse. His emotions were running wild. Seeing his beautiful sexy wife walk out the door with another man was ripping his heart out, but at the same time this was not about him it was what he felt his Nikki needed. He knew he could not give her what this man could. Now the question was whether or not he was up to sharing her again in the future. Could he keep doing this? He resolved he had to find a way to learn to embrace her time away from him. He knew she would always return. If he'd thought differently, he would never have been able to share her with any man. He knew he loved his wife too much to deprive her of this carnal pleasure.

After sitting back in his chair to collect his thoughts he eventually stood and walked to their bedroom where he lowered his pants and boxers. He was disgusted to see his cock hanging there as a useless piece of flesh. He had tried masturbation and even though the doctors said he should be able to have an erection his manhood remained limp. He was sure he could not get an erection even if his life had depended on it. He even tried thinking about Nikki and how hot she had looked as he attempted to stroke his cock and get it hard.

Michael knew women needed sex just like a man. Just because he was no longer able to give his wife what a husband was supposed to provide, it was something he did not want Nikki to miss out on because of him. He had convinced himself either he gave Nikki what he wanted her to have like this, or he would have to gracefully remove himself from her life. He didn't want to divorce her, but if that is what it took for her to be able to experience this pleasure, he was prepared to take that drastic action.

Even though it was ripping at his heart, what Michael wanted to happen was for Nikki and Bert to have a good time and not worry about him. Hopefully Bert would make her happy and if things worked out, they would be able to somehow find a way to work Bert into their lives.

He wondered if it would help if he could see this handsome man as he filled Nikki with his hard manhood, or if it would only make what happened between Nikki and Bert more difficult to accept. He knew regardless of how much he loved his wife and she loved him, what he had just set into motion could destroy their marriage. If the sexual attraction to Bert pulled his Nikki from him then he would learn to live with that. He believed the saying that if you love something enough you should be willing to set it free. If that is what it took to make Nikki happy then that is what he was willing to do.

As he stood there in front of the mirror he actually liked the way his cock looked without his scrotum. The doctors had attempted to talk him out of having it removed but he was happy with his decision to have the doctors remove it when they removed the diseased sperm producing organs in it. He certainly looked different than most men, but for some reason he was proud of the way it made him look. If only he could get an erection, not for him but for Nikki.

The surgeon and the psychiatrist told him his almost non-existent sexual drive, was linked directly to his castration. He loved his wife, but he honestly didn't miss the sex. He wanted to be able to have an erection for her, not himself. He liked to cuddle with Nikki and she enjoyed fondling his penis, which he enjoyed even though his libido was drained.

As he touched himself it felt good. Nikki had a way of doing it that felt the best. She always knew what to do to make him feel good and tonight her hands would be on another man, arousing him. The difference was this other man would be able to respond to Nikki's touch. He felt good knowing she would experience something she had not felt for over a year.

Michael had intentionally watched for Bert to arrive. He wanted a few minutes to talk to the man who would later have his cock in Michael's wife. Bert had been surprised to see Michael open the door when he stepped onto the porch. When Michael invited Bert in, he wondered if he had made a mistake. Not a mistake of having Bert take his wife on a date, but a mistake in his desire to talk to the man beforehand.

Michael found Bert to be an easy guy to talk to. The awkwardness he figured would be there wasn't. Michael thought if he was going to share Nikki with another man, Bert seemed like a good man for her to be with. Michael had encouraged her to kiss Bert partially because he wanted to see them connect and partially because he wanted to see how it would make him feel. He wanted to see his wife in the arms of this handsome man and see how much it might bother him. Witnessing the intimacy had caused him stress, but not like he thought it might. It had made him feel good to see his wife enjoying herself.

Michael had considered testosterone injections to maybe reignite his sex drive, but after weighing the health risks decided against the hormone injections. He had also learned modern day castration was not as rare as he had thought. Cancer, like his, was the primary reason for the procedure, but some men had them removed for sexual reasons. He never understood why someone would volunteer to have their balls removed, but apparently it wasn't as uncommon as he had thought.

Chapter 8 - Dinner and Dancing

Bert held Nikki's door for her as she got into the car. Nikki's apprehension regarding her blouse was intensified when she saw his eyes kept darting to her breasts. She was pretty sure the blouse hadn't been as concealing as she had hoped. Bert hadn't said anything, but she wondered just how transparent her blouse really was.

Before leaving the house she noticed her husband had also taken note of the fact her tits were visible through her blouse. Her thoughts returned to the shopping trip with Susan. It occurred to her that her best friend had known she would be on display and had intentionally not told her how much she would be showing those around her.

Even though the blouse was very pretty, she was sure it hadn't been such a good idea to wear this particular blouse. She also knew it was too late now and decided to just accept the fact every man who would see her would get a nice show. There was also a part of her that liked knowing her body was arousing to men. She had noticed Bert's pants and had to smile to herself knowing she had his full attention.

At the restaurant Bert was the perfect gentleman. He never once made any mention of the elephant in the room. He and Nikki both knew if things went as planned, before the night was over his cock would be in her. After a few minutes they had become a little more comfortable with each other and their conversation began to hint with innuendos of a sexual nature of their date.