Substitute Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nikki lifted her legs and wrapped them around Bert's waist she could feel his scrotum touching the tiny hole between her buttocks. Bert could feel her pussy milking him. It felt like she had a hand in her pussy that was squeezing his shaft.

She clinched the muscles in her, gripping his hard shaft as she tried to pull him deeper inside her body. She was content as she lay there with this man's magnificent organ inside her. She had learned to control the muscles deep inside her and was using them to massage the thick male organ now buried there. The last thing she wanted was for him to become overly aroused and cum. She didn't want him to lose his wonderful erection. At the same time she wanted to feel him thrust hard into her. She wanted to feel that cock pound in and out of her until it filled her with Bert's essence.

She finally relaxed her legs and looked into his eyes. She said, "I am yours. Fuck me Baby, use my pussy and fill it with your cum."

He began thrusting in and out of her body as she held on tight wrapping her arms even tighter around his neck and shoulders. It had been entirely too long since Nikki's body had been used by a man like Bert was doing. She was giving her body to him for him to enjoy. Her desire was to surrender everything to him for his pleasure. Her mind flashed briefly to her best friend, the sister of the man now fucking her. She would be forever grateful to Susan for what she had arranged.

Thoughts of Michael were being pushed even further back in her mind. Nikki was thinking only of the man on top of her and how it felt as if his lust for her was almost out of control as he pounded himself into her body. Nikki wasn't thinking about cheating, her husband's castration, or even about the possibility of having an ongoing relationship with this man using her body. Her only thoughts were how good it felt to have a man who could fully appreciate her for the woman she was and how her body could make him feel like the virile man he obviously was.

Bert's endurance was impressive, especially considering his level of arousal. When he did cum he exploded powerfully into her pussy filling her with a massive load of his semen. Nikki had stopped using birth control after Michael's castration, but had started again when she had begun to seriously consider her husband's request for her to be with another man. As his sperm was pumped into her body she was thankful she had resumed taking her pills.

Bert collapsed his full weight on top of her with his cock still deep in her body. They kissed several times. The only sounds were heavy breathing as they both tried to regain their composure and the sounds of their lips attempting to devour each other.

After a few minutes Bert rolled off Nikki and pulled her over to lay her head on his chest. He stroked her hair and the silky soft skin of her body in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms. A couple minutes later Nikki kissed her way down Bert's body until his wet semi-erect cock was less than an inch from her lips.

She extended her tongue to lick a glob of thick white cum from his glans just before drawing his manhood into her mouth. She then began to clean their combined fluids from his flesh. Her first look at his cock and his scrotum was when she was sucking and licking both.

Bert's balls were large and as she licked them clean. As she cleaned his scrotum she was reminded of the fact her husband had neither his balls or his scrotum. She liked the way Michael's cock looked without the scrotum, and had supported his desire when he wanted to have it removed. Seeing and tasting Bert's brought back memories of that night when she was fondling her husband's balls and knew something didn't feel right. Something was pulling at her heart as she thought of Michael and knew, through no fault of his own, he would never again have what most men take for granted.

Bert sensed something was wrong. He touched her and pulled her back up to lay on his chest. They lay there silently for a while then they began to tenderly cuddle and kiss. After a bit Bert asked, "Is something wrong?"

For a moment Nikki didn't speak. She didn't want to talk about what she had been thinking so she said, "No, nothing is wrong. I was just thinking how good it felt to do that for a man. You're an incredible lover."

Now and then they would say a few words, but for the most part both were lost in their own thoughts and memories.

Bert held onto Nikki, amazed at what he had just experienced with her. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought it would be this good with Nikki. That was quite a realization since he had wanted her so badly and had always thought she would be a fantastic lover. He even recognized his envy of Michael and was frightened by it. He knew Nikki was his, but only for the night. He still didn't know what would happen once he returned her to her husband. It was for this reason he wished for the night to never end.

Nikki lay there with Bert's arm around her and the side of her face resting on his muscular chest. She could hear his heart beating and hear him breathing. She liked the way this man held her. She enjoyed how he made her feel so vulnerable but still protected. If not for Michael, she could see it would be very easy to want this, not just for the night, but for far into the future. She recognized what she was feeling suddenly confirmed her earlier fears. Now that she had experienced this man and how incredible it felt being with him, what would she do?"

She decided she had come this far. She would complete what she had started and would decide later what the future held for the three of them. For the moment, she pushed everything out of her mind that didn't concern her and Bert. She drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 10 - What Now?

When the sun came shining in through the windows Bert woke with his arm still around Nikki. Her head was still on his chest. He also felt her hand was wrapped around his flaccid penis. Afraid of breaking the spell of the magical moment he continued to lay there, holding her.

When Nikki woke, they cuddled and kissed. She then slipped down his body again and took his cock into her mouth once again. When she had him fully erect, she threw a leg across his body and settled down impaling herself on his hard shaft. She rode him slowly, moving up and down on his shaft, as they stared into each other's eyes. Bert took her breasts into his hands and squeezed them as her body eventually coaxed another large load of semen from his body.

They were both spend when they got out of bed and stumbled into the shower together. Bert was unable to keep his hands off Nikki's body. He was afraid to ask, but he had to know. He asked, "Is this just a one-time thing? I think you already know I hope we can see each other again."

Nikki didn't answer him for a long time. He feared the worst when she finally said, "I've had a wonderful time. Our time together has been amazing."

When she stopped Bert said, "So, that means you want to see me again?"

She looked up into his eyes and said, "The problem for me is that I would love to see you again. You are an amazing man but that is where the problem lies. You are too amazing."

Bert was looking at her with confusion all over his face. "I don't understand."

"I love my husband; he is the love of my life. I promised to love him in sickness and health. He thought I needed a man's hard cock and I must confess you are an incredible lover. If we were to see each other I have no doubt I could fall in love with you. If that was to happen, it would destroy my marriage. You see, the problem is you are too good. I realized last night you are not the kind of man with whom I would be able to turn my feelings on and off with. Susan made the comment that this is not love, it's just fucking. You are a man, that at least for me, this is not true. I don't think I'm able to separate one from the other.

"I am not saying never again, at least not right now. I am simply saying I need to talk to my husband. He and I need to talk. It was his desire for me to do this and regardless of what happens, I will never forget what you and I have had these past few hours. It was an incredible night of which I will forever treasure the memories. I promise I will let you know what Michael has to say and what he and I decide. You are a very special man and I am so happy you are my friend and that we spent this time together."

Bert was almost in a panic as he said, "Honey I know you love your husband. I would never attempt to take his place in your life."

"Wouldn't you? Baby I am not blaming you for any of this, the problem is me, not you. I enjoyed last night so much I'm afraid, over time, I could lose sight of the fact my husband is the man I love. My body and especially my pussy belonged to you these past few hours, but my heart belongs to Michael. You were fabulous, but I can live without a man's cock inside me. What I don't want to do is live without the man I love holding and loving me. It doesn't matter to me that his cock will never be able to penetrate me, the fact he loves me is all I need.

"Having you inside me last night and then again this morning was nothing short of wonderful, but what Michael and I have is much more than that. I have no doubt I could and probably would fall in love with you, if Michael wasn't already my husband. The truth is, right now I belong to Michael.

"Maybe we can get together again, but I can't promise anything right now. It depends on what Michael says. I promise you if it's possible I will try to make it work, but I need to talk to my husband first."

Bert said, "I understand and as much as it hurts, in a weird sort of way, I admire your devotion. I certainly envy Michael and what he has. I hope we can remain friends and if you want me, I will always be here for you for whatever you or even Michael might need. It doesn't have to be what this was, but I will not lie, I wouldn't mind that either." He gave her a grin and hugged her naked body to his after he said this.

They got out of the shower and dried each other off. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight. As he released her she looked up into his eyes and said, "This may be the last time we are like this and if it is I would like to leave us both with one last memory." He didn't know what to say and watched as she lowered herself to kneel on the floor in front of him. Looking up into his eyes she smiled then opened her mouth and took his flaccid cock once again into her mouth.

Bert groaned as he watched his cock quickly thicken and become erect. Nikki's mouth moved back and forth along his shaft. After a bit Bert took hold of her head and began moving it in and out of her mouth. She relaxed and let him control her until she felt his hands tighten on her head and pull her head tight against his groin. She felt his cock swell in her mouth as he began cumming, shooting another load of semen. This load was to end up in her stomach as she swallowed it as fast as his body could pump it into her mouth.

When he had finished she sucked the last remnants of semen from his tube. She then kissed his glans and said, "That was fun. I've been wanting to do that."

She stood and felt his arms firmly squeeze her. She would not soon forget the time she and Bert had shared.

As they were getting dressed Nikki handed her thong to Bert and said, "It's yours to keep if you want it. I'd like you to have it as a memory of the intimacy and time we've shared."

Bert looked at the tiny garment then said, "I would like that very much." He took the thong, passed it under his nose smelling her scent on it, then he stuffed it into his pants pocket.

On the ride back to her house Bert reached across the seat and took Nikki's hand in his. She looked at him as he squeezed her hand and gave him a smile. When they drove up in her driveway she didn't see Michael. She was sure he was inside and very likely watching out the window. Bert opened her door and took her hand. As she got out of the car she could not shake the feelings she had described to Bert. He was a man she knew was easily capable of stealing her heart.

On one hand she wanted to turn around and go back to the hotel, but on the other hand she wanted to get in the house and feel her husband's arms embrace her. She didn't give a damn if he was a eunuch or the most virile man on the planet. He was her husband and her heart belonged to him.

Bert walked her up the steps and onto the porch. They stopped and looked at each other. Nikki said, "Never forget what a wonderful man you are. Any woman will be fortunate to find you. Thank you for a wonderful night and memories that will last a lifetime. I promise to let you know what Michael and I decide. Whatever it is, you will always have a special place in my heart."

Nikki wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss to curl his toes. She didn't care how many of their neighbors saw her kissing a man who was not her husband. It was none of their business. As she released him she turned toward the door, not wanting him to see the tears that were forming and about to spill down her cheeks. Bert had been so much more than she had expected and it was for that reason alone that she already knew she would not be able to see him again.

Opening the door she saw Michael standing there. He saw the tears and immediately thought Bert had hurt her. Rushing toward her and in a concerned voice he asked, "What's wrong?"

As he took her into his arms she said, "Nothing Baby, I am just so happy to be home again. I love that I'm your wife."

Chapter 11 - Love For Only One Man

Michael and Nikki sat together on the love seat. Nikki began by telling Michael every detail of her date with Bert. She left nothing out as she explained how it had been the perfect date in almost every aspect. She said feeling Bert's cock inside her had been wonderful and that he had been a wonderful lover. She even told him about the morning blow job she had given Bert just before they left the hotel.

With a forced smile Michael asked, "So when are you going to see him again?"

Holding her husband's hands she looked into his eyes and said, "Bert was amazing except in the way that counts the most." She paused then pulled Michael's hands toward her and placed them flat on her chest, between her breasts, and said, "He was perfect in every way but he is not, and could never be, the man who stole my heart that day in that Sociology class. That man owns my heart and no man can take what he owns.

"Honey I don't want anyone else and what we did is like we are playing with fire. Bert is very possibly a man who could take me from the man I truly love and that would rip my heart out. If you really want me to see Bert again I will do it for you, but please don't ask me to do that. You know I will do anything you ask, but with all my heart, I feel what Bert would bring to our lives would be nothing but heartache. It's not his fault, he is a kind man, but while it would be fun at first, I believe it would destroy all three of us in the end."

Michael was silent for a long time then in a very sincere voice said, "All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. I wanted you to have what I'm not able to give you."

Nikki said, "I know, and I do love you for that, but what you don't understand is your cock is not what defines our marriage. No man can provide what you give me every single day. I readily admit my time with Bert was fun. Is he a man I never want to see again? The answer is no, I hope to see him a lot, but not in the way I did last night and this morning. I want to see him as my best friend's brother and the wonderful man he is, but never again as my lover.

"Honey, you are proof a man doesn't need a pair of testicles to make a woman feel fulfilled and loved. I love you and you love me. Your love is all I need in life."

Michael said, "After you left with Bert last night, I thought about this and considered this might happen. Maybe the answer is for us to get a divorce. Then you would not be tied to me and you could live your life with a man who could be a real husband."

Nikki could hardly believe what Michael had said. She looked at him in disbelief then said, "Have you not heard a single word of what I said? You dumb ass, I don't want another man! The ONLY man I want is you! Never think leaving me could stop me from loving you. I was a slut last night and this morning. I enjoyed it, but what Bert and I shared was not love it was pure animal lust. I want love and with you, I have love. Love doesn't require a hard cock."

They sat in silence and Nikki had never felt as close yet distant to her husband as she did at that moment. She took his hands and kissed them saying, "Come and let me show you what I mean."

She stood and Michael stood with her. She said, "I belong to you and nobody else. I love you and nobody else."

She then began walking toward their bedroom holding Michael's hand. Once in their bedroom she had Michael sit in a chair then she slowly undressed for him. She had him stand and she removed his clothing slowly kissing his skin as she removed his clothes. She pulled his boxers down and looked at his penis that had once been so strong and given her so much pleasure. She did like the way it looked without a scrotum.

Taking his flaccid organ between her fingers she placed it between her lips. Michael groaned and sucked in a deep breath. He might not have the ability to produce sperm or even make his penis become erect, but the nerves that had been in his penis before were still there and his wife's mouth felt great.

Nikki ran her hand along the underside of his organ. The faint scar where his scrotum had once been remained very sensitive. She sucked on his flaccid organ as she ran her fingers across his anus and up along his missing scrotum. After a few minutes Michael began to take charge and said, "Baby, let's lay down."

He moved Nikki to their bed where they laid down. He then took her into his arms. They kissed and caressed each other's bodies. Nikki told Michael about the shoe salesman and how Susan had talked her into going without panties then how Susan had pulled her legs open exposing her to the young man just as he had been placing a shoe on her foot.

Nikki could see that Michael was enjoying hearing the story. It was then she decided to tell him what happened before that in the dressing room.

When she had finished, Michael said, "It sounds like you enjoyed what she did. Do you want to explore more of that with Susan? If you do, it won't bother me and I think it would be good for you."

Nikki thought about it and said, "I think I would. I love you, but what Susan and I did was fun. But I'd do it only if you don't mind and will let me tell you what we do."

"I do expect you to tell me about it. You don't have to tell me everything or every time, but at times like this I would like to hear what you do and know you are happy."

"I could be happy without Susan, but since you don't mind I would like to see what it's like to actually be with a girl."

Michael hugged his wife and they lay in bed for three hours. Michael brought Nikki to orgasm several times using both his mouth and fingers. Nikki continued to fondle her husband's once mighty cock, remembering the times it had brought her so much enjoyment. She could see that even though he wasn't hard, he was enjoying how her hand felt. They had just proven a man didn't need a hard cock to show his woman how much he loved her.

Chapter 12 - Susan

The following day Nikki called Susan asking if she had talked to her brother. She said he had called and told her what happened.

Nikki said, "I need to talk to you and explain."

"Sweetie you don't need to explain anything to me. From what Bert told me I think I understand."