Substitute Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes me feel better," said Nikki, "But there is something else we need to discuss."

Susan wasn't sure what her friend might want to discuss and said, "When can you come over?"

"Can we do it tomorrow? I want to be home with Michael today, but I can come over after he goes to work tomorrow morning."

"Okay, that will work, but now you have my curiosity."

"If you see Bert tell him I will be calling him. I owe it to him to tell him myself."

Susan asked, "I take it you have decided for sure that you aren't going to be seeing him again?"

"Not like last night, but I do want to see him, just not as a lover."

"Okay, I understand. I know he will be devastated, but he knew this could happen."

"I'll explain more tomorrow."

"Okay, see you then."

They hung up and even though Nikki and Michael had a wonderful day, she felt bad for Bert. He didn't deserve having his hopes destroyed like this. She thought back to how she had all but promised him they would be seeing each other as lovers well into the future. She regretted saying that and hoped he could forgive her.

****

The following morning Nikki was in Susan's living room sipping on a cup of hot coffee. Susan was patient letting Nikki begin the conversation regarding the topic they had come together to discuss.

Once Nikki began, everything seemed to come pouring out. She assured Susan her brother did everything perfect and said the problem was he had been too perfect. Nikki explained she saw how she could easily become attached to Bert and destroy her marriage.

When Nikki arrived, she could tell Susan was a little upset her brother's feelings had been hurt. As Nikki explained what had happened and her reasoning Susan began to emphaticize with Nikki and was eventually able to agree what Nikki had decided had been for the best.

Once Nikki was sure Susan understood she took a deep breath and said, "You should know, I told Michael about what you did in the shoe store."

Susan took in a sharp breath and placed her fingers over her open mouth then said, "No, tell me you didn't!"

Nikki grinned then nodded her head saying, "Yes I did and he loved it, but that's not all."

"What do you mean?" asked Susan even though she had a hunch where this was headed.

"I told him about the dressing room and how we sort of... well you know."

"Oh shit! What did he say?" asked Susan in an excited tone of voice.

"Not much, but I told him I wanted to explore my feelings and learn more about what it's like with a girl."

"And?"

"He wants me - or rather us - to have fun."

"Seriously?"

Nikki nodded her head and grinned as she saw her friend place her cup and saucer to the side then come sit beside her. They stared at each other and Susan finally said, "That was the first time I've had those kinds of feelings since college. I don't know that I'm the one who should be teaching you."

"You are the only girl I want to teach me. I think we can learn together. That is if it's what you want as well."

Smiling Susan said, "Oh there is absolutely no doubt it's what I want." She then slowly closed the distance between them and as she did moved her right hand to place the palm of her hand against the left side of Nikki's cheek. She continued to close the gap until their lips were almost touching.

In a hoarse whisper Nikki said, "Yes."

Susan pressed her lips against Nikki's and felt the soft feminine lips of her best friend. Their tongues were battling as the intensity of the kiss built. When their lips parted Susan said, "I've wanted to do that for so many years."

"Does Roger know?" asked Nikki.

Susan nodded her head and said, "Yes he knows about my college days and I've even told him how much I've wanted you."

"I don't understand by you never told me."

"I didn't think you were into girls and I valued our friendship too much."

Nikki said, "I didn't know I was into girls either and I still don't, but I do know I want this." She then leaned toward her friend until their lips met again.

They were in Susan and Roger's bed when Nikki was startled by the bedroom door opening. She jerked her head in the direction of the door to see Roger standing there watching the naked bodies of his wife and her best friend entwined in each other's arms and legs. He said, "It's about time," then closed the door.

Nikki didn't feel right about Roger seeing them, but Susan assured her everything was fine. Nikki still wanted to get up and go home. She had been there several hours and knew she smelled of Susan's pussy and Susan smelled of her.

Nikki got dressed while Susan slipped on only her bra and panties. When they went out into the living room Roger was sitting reading a newspaper. He looked up and grinned. He said, "You girls didn't have to stop on my account."

Susan went over and sat on her husband's lap wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him as Nikki stood there nervously watching. When their lips parted Roger looked at Nikki and grinned. He then looked at his wife and said, "She does taste good."

Nikki could feel her entire body blushing.

Roger said, "Honey you are welcome here whenever you want to visit. I know my wife has wanted this for a long time and it sort of turns me on, so don't ever think I am being judgmental."

Nikki said, "Thanks Roger, but it's all pretty new to me."

"I understand, but I just wanted you to know. I hope the two of you don't mind if I watch once in a while."

Susan looked at Nikki for her answer and smiled when Nikki said, "As long as I can have your wife I don't care if you watch."

He laughed and said, "Good and I promise to only watch, never touch."

Epilogue

In the days that followed Nikki and Michael talked openly about their feelings. Nikki told Michael about Roger and Susan. Michael suggested maybe Roger would be interested in giving Nikki what he thought she needed. Nikki reminded him she was interested in only one man, but in the back of her mind thought if it happened, maybe it would not be the end of the world. If Susan were there and it happened as a threesome she might be able to do that, but only if it was something Susan wanted.

Nikki decided for the time being she would love her husband and have fun with her best friend.

Nikki did call Bert later that week. It seemed he understood. Nikki was disappointed when in the weeks and months that followed he seemed to avoid being around her. He eventually was able to come to grips with his emotions and be friends with Michael and Nikki. He and Michael became good friends.

Even though they had become good friends, Bert never mentioned the thong Nikki had given him. He treasured the intimately soiled garment. It was his most treasured possession and always brought back memories of a wonderful night with the sexiest woman he'd ever been intimate with.

In the weeks following Nikki's date she never tired of fondling her husband's penis. One evening while fondling his penis while she told him about the most recent time she and Susan had been together, she thought she detected his otherwise limp organ was slightly thicker than it had been. She said nothing that time or when she noticed it a few more times.

She remembered the doctor saying the decreased libido was oftentimes the cause of impotence with post castrations. She began paying closer attention to Michael's response to her touch. She was wearing a short satin robe one evening and was intentionally teasing her husband. She felt his cock getting thicker and thicker. Before long it was almost fully erect. She wasn't sure he had even noticed.

Under her robe she had intentionally not put on any panties. She put a leg across Michael's lap and settled her bald pussy down on his thighs. When she leaned in to kiss him she moved his cock between her lips. He wasn't fully hard, but she was soaking wet and he was hard enough she was able to slip him between the lips of her pussy.

When he realized his cock was inside his wife he pulled back and looked at her in amazement. She smiled and said, "That's the only cock I need in me."

She slowly began to rise and fall on her husband's previously dormant organ and felt it getting harder. Never had a man's flesh inside her body felt as good as this. Michael had even been able to ejaculate. Nikki was happy for Michael, but he told her his sex drive was almost non-existent. He was happy he was able to once again be a man for his wife. His erections were not regular and were infrequent, but both Michael and Nikki were happy with what they had.

Nikki and Susan became frequent lovers and both women treasured the time they had together. Once in a while Roger was in the bedroom with them. They would look over and see him sitting in a chair on the far side of the room stroking his hard cock. At the time of this writing Roger had not made any move to join his wife and her lover in bed. Michael had been invited to watch, but had declined. He was happy for Nikki and Susan, but his desire to watch had been snuffed out by the loss of the two glands that are essential in providing the powerful male instinct to breed.

Now when he and Nikki are home alone they make love often, but it's usually a different type of lovemaking than most couples experience. Their love is less physical and more emotional. From their prospective the love they share is deeper and more meaningful.

Neither regret what happened that night with Bert, but both agree the decision to not pursue the relationship was for the best. Nikki did purchase a couple thongs like the one she'd given Bert. She also purchased three more shelf bras in various colors. She enjoyed wearing them in the evening when it was just her and Michael. He never got tired of seeing his wife's sexy body.

The End