Substitute Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert asked if she minded him ordering for her and she told him she would like that. She had always been drawn to men with a 'take charge' personality. Michael had always been one of those men. When Bert looked at her and they were talking, Nikki felt as if she was the only person in the room. He was easy to talk to and their conversation drifted to the one thing they had in common, which was Susan.

They were both laughing as he told Nikki stories of funny things Susan had done when she was younger. Nikki told him she was going to remember the stories and use them to embarrass his sister when the opportunity presented itself. He said if she did he would be in trouble for a month. They both laughed as they enjoyed the meal and their conversation.

Nikki was really enjoying herself and told Bert it had been a long time since she had experienced so much fun. She confessed, "That is not counting when your sister and I went shopping for my outfit for tonight. That was quite a trip to the mall."

"Tell me about it, I want to hear it all."

"I think that is one story you need to have your sister tell you. One thing I will tell you is I'm pretty sure she lied to me regarding this blouse."

He grinned and said, "I don't mean to sound insensitive, but if she's responsible for selecting your blouse, I owe her my thanks."

With a grin Nikki said, "You'll need to ask her about the entire day at the mall."

"Sounds like that may be a story she might be unwilling to share with me."

"If she doesn't then maybe next time."

Bert was silent then asked, "So does that mean there is going to be a second date?"

Placing her hand over his on the table she said, "Sweetie, I'm not sure. I can say if the rest of the evening and tomorrow morning go as well as it has so far, I would not be surprised."

Smiling Bert said, "I like the sound of that."

Nikki said, "Now may not be the right time to bring this up, but if there are more dates, I would like some of them to be at our house. I don't want my husband left out of our fun. At least I want him to have the opportunity if he wants it."

Bert said, "If you mean he would like to watch, I don't see why he can't be involved."

"Yes, that is what I meant. Now let's not talk about that. Tonight, I want the focus to be on us. May I ask what your plans are for us this evening?"

He asked, "Do you like to dance? If you do, I was thinking maybe we could go to the club in the hotel. They have a live jazz ensemble and a large dance floor."

Nikki and Michael loved to dance, but it had been quite some time since they had been. She was delighted to have the opportunity to dance and said, "I love dancing. That sounds like fun."

Bert said, "I am anxious to see your moves on the dance floor."

Nikki realized she had a little too much wine when she said, "Is that all you're anxious to see?"

Before Bert had a chance to respond she said, "Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that."

Bert grinned and said, "You are even more cute when you've had a little too much wine. I suspect you already know I'm very anxious to see all of you."

****

By the time they reached the hotel Nikki's wine buzz had subsided a bit. Her footing in her heels felt a bit more confident as they walked into the lobby. Bert took care of registering them and while he was doing that Nikki was trying to ignore the attention she was getting from the hotel employee checking them in. She could tell he was checking her out. She could see he was attempting to be discrete, but his eyes were on her blouse more than they were on anything else. She wondered if he thought she was Bert's wife or maybe even a hired escort. She figured most likely is was the latter. Grinning to herself she knew there was no way he had figured out the truth that her husband had shared her with this handsome man. She doubted he had noticed her wedding ring.

After getting the keys to the room Bert took her hand and they headed directly to the club. Nikki was glad Bert hadn't wanted to go to the room first. She wasn't ready for that, at least not yet.

The club was nice and the music was not loud enough to prevent them from being able to carry on a conversation. There were a few other couples and several groups scattered about the club. Nikki noticed most of the people seated in the groups were men. Nikki attributed the male clientele in the club being from out of town and there on business.

Nikki had her nervousness under control. She felt safe with Bert and knew he would not let anything happen to her. Bert was a nice guy and she was enjoying the evening. She was taking everything one step at a time. She had pushed thoughts of what they would be doing later to the back of her mind. She had enjoyed the wonderful dinner and now was looking forward to enjoying herself dancing with Bert.

Bert talked her into ordering a drink even though she wasn't so sure after all the wine she had already consumed. Once the drinks had been ordered, Bert stood, extended his hand and said, "Shall we?"

Nikki gave him a smile as she extended her hand toward him. When Bert took her hand she stood and Bert led her onto the dance floor.

Holding Nikki in his arms, Bert felt like he was on top of the world. Nikki was an incredibly beautiful woman and she was so petite. He towered over her as they began dancing. Several years earlier his sister had introduced them. Since then he'd seen her a few times with is sister. He was drawn to small petite women. It wasn't until he had first hugged and kissed her in front of her husband that he realized how tiny she really was. As he held her and they began dancing he couldn't shake the feeling of how small and fragile she felt in his arms.

He was wondering if she would even be able to take his cock, but then remembered Michael wasn't a small guy. Even though he evidently couldn't get an erection now, at one time he could.

Nikki's favorite genre of music was Jazz and the band was pretty good. Nikki could see almost all the females in the club were on the dance floor. She saw different men cutting in as they shared the available women.

After a couple songs Bert and Nikki made their way back to their table. The drinks they had ordered were waiting. Nikki was laughing and said, "That was so much fun. Susan picked out a pair of four inch heels and a pair of five inch. I'm certainly happy I went with the four inch heel."

Bert looked under the table at her shoes and said, "I have to confess I love seeing a woman in heels and you have very sexy feet."

"Thank you, Sir. A girl never gets tired of hearing a man compliment her."

"There is one thing I've been wanting to know. Why did you pick me?" asked Bert.

"You mean for tonight?"

When he nodded his head she said, "I guess there were several reasons. First, I knew you through Susan. You are a very handsome man, and I've wanted to get to know you better since the first time Susan introduced us. I have to ask, what did you think when Susan told you what I wanted, or rather what Michael wanted?"

"To tell the truth, at first I thought she was screwing with me. When I finally realized she was being serious I could not believe my luck. From that first time Sis introduced you I've had a burning desire to... well I think you know."

Smiling Nikki said, "Yes, I think I do. I've also been curious, but I would never have acted on my curiosity if it had not been for Michael insisting."

"I hope you're not disappointed," said Bert.

Grinning Nikki said, "So far I've had a wonderful time."

"I hope I don't disappoint you."

Nikki smiled and said, "I am sure everything will be what we are both expecting."

An older man appeared at their table and spoke first to Bert then to Nikki. He said, "Sir, I hate to intrude, but would you mind if I danced with your lovely lady?"

Bert looked at Nikki then to the man and said, "Sure but you better be a good dancer. She is quite good."

Nikki grinned at Bert as she stood to accompany the man to the dance floor. Bert then turned his chair toward the dance floor to watch. Watching her, Bert could see Nikki was an even better dancer than he had realized. He was enjoying watching the older man she was with placing his hand on the back of waist. He knew the man was wishing she was his for the night. Bert smiled knowing Nikki was his for the entire night and what those men were wishing they could do what he would be doing before long. Watching her short skirt and sexy legs caused him to imagine what Nikki would look like naked.

When he'd first seen her at her home he'd noticed her nipples showing through her blouse. She had long slender legs and the short skirt she wore really showed them off. He could see her bra was different and he was anxious to get her blouse off and see it.

He had told the truth regarding her feet. She did have sexy feet. He could tell she was the whole package. His cock had been hard most of the evening and was not getting any smaller as he watched her dance. He watched two other men dance with her before he could take no more. He stood and reclaimed his date. They had been dancing for just a short time when Bert pulled her tight against him. Nikki felt his hard cock press into her stomach. She looked up at him with a knowing grin. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Baby I need you. Let's go to our room."

Chapter 9 - Cheating?

The elevator rose painfully slow and Bert was about to scream with impatience. He wanted this woman so much, but everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion. They finally arrived at their floor and Bert opened the door to allow Nikki to enter first.

Once inside and with the door closed Bert roughly pulled her into his arms, giving her a very passionate kiss. Nikki surrendered her body as she melted in his arms enjoying his aggressive masculinity. His possessive kiss captured her taking her breath away. When their lips parted, she said, "Do you mind if I call Michael?"

"Not at all. I'll give you a little privacy. Just let me know when you're finished."

"Thank you."

Bert nodded then stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Nikki pulled her phone from her clutch purse and dialed Michael. On the second ring he answered saying, "Honey?"

"Yes Babe, it's me. I just wanted to call and let you know you we had a fabulous dinner then went dancing at the club in the hotel."

"What are you doing now?"

"We just got to the room. I told Bert I needed to call you."

"Is he what you expected?"

"Yes, he has been the perfect gentleman." There was a long pause then she said, "Honey are you still sure about this? I still feel like I'm cheating."

"Yes, I'm sure and I told you, this isn't cheating. Your happiness is what I want. I want you to be able to have what I can't give you."

"I know Sweetie, but..."

"No buts about it. Don't worry about me, just concentrate on having a good time. I'm just sitting here watching an old movie on TV and I'm fine."

"Okay if you're sure. I will call you in the morning."

"Okay Baby, have fun and show Bert what a sexy woman I've shared with him."

"I will, I promise. Good night and Baby... I love you."

"I love you too," said Bert. He heard the phone disconnect. He knew it would not be long before Nikki's body would be penetrated by a cock other than his own for the first time since they had met. He knew he would not be able to sleep. He turned his attention back to the movie he'd seen several times.

****

Nikki knocked on the bathroom door and Bert pulled it open. He was standing there wearing only his boxers. Nikki would have found the scene humorous had it not been so serious. She had never seen this much of Bert. His chest was muscular and well defined. Unlike Michael, Bert's chest was hairless. Michael had a thick mat of hair on his chest.

A quick scan of his body revealed what Nikki had expected. All she saw were well defined muscles and no fat. His abdomen was the definition of washboard abs. She placed her fingers gently on his chest, tracing the ridges of his muscles. She looked up at him and in a quiet and shy voice said, "Your body is even better than I had imagined."

Ignoring her compliment, he asked, "Is everything okay at home?"

"Yes, Michael is fine. I told him about dinner and dancing. He told me to enjoy myself."

"You are sure about this? I mean, I want you more than anything, but only if this is what you want."

"I do want this. I didn't think I did, but I have to admit I have missed the kind of touch a man like you can give a woman."

As they looked at each other Bert raised his hands and slowly began to unbutton Nikki's delicate blouse. She stood there frozen with her arms at her sides, unable to move as her eyes shifted from his fingers working on her buttons to his eyes. She felt so small and insignificant in Bert's presence. She glanced down at his boxers and saw what looked like a steel pipe under the fabric making a tent at his crotch. Just then Bert was pulling the blouse from her skirt. He pushed it back off her shoulders.

What he saw were two beautiful breasts displayed in the sexiest bra he'd ever seen. He'd been able to see little bits of it through her blouse but seeing the satin and lace garment supporting her firm breasts from underneath, without the blouse over it, was a sight to behold.

Nikki moaned when he brushed his fingers across her nipples. Her nipples had always been sensitive and his touch caused them to harden immediately. Bert saw her eyes close and mouth open as a moan escaped from between her lips. He knew he had to have her. He wrapped his arms around her once again pulling her bare breasts against his stomach. She felt so small in his arms. He lifted her chin and knelt to kiss her once again.

At the same time their tongues were doing a duel his hands were gripping her ass. His hands dropped to the hem of her skirt slipping below the hem and traveling the short distance up her thighs to her bare buttocks. At first he thought she wasn't wearing panties then he felt the back strap of the thong between her buttocks. As they continued to kiss he lifted her into his arms and carried her to gently place her on the bed. In one fluid motion he laid her on the bed and moved to lie on top of her.

He broke the kiss and rose off her supporting his body over her on his arms and knees. Her long blond hair was fanned out across the pillow. She was smiling up at him as he stared at her. He said, "Do you have any idea how incredibly beautiful you are?"

She didn't answer, but just gave him a smile.

Moving off her he reached for her hip and unzipped her skirt. He pulled it down her long legs and over her heels. He saw the thong. He'd never seen anything as sexy as the thong. He was looking at her flesh through the mesh fabric as he traced a finger around the edge of the garment.

He grinned when he felt her shudder from the shivers his finger was sending through her body. He moved his eyes from the thong to look into her beautiful blue eyes. She was smiling, but not saying anything. He loved the way she was looking at him. Her expression was filled with such incredible expression.

Finally she asked, "Should I take off my bra and heels?"

"No, I want you just the way you are now. I never want to forget how you look right now."

Nikki knew her bra was concealing nothing. The bra Susan had selected for her only added to her sexuality and did nothing to either support her breasts or cover her. Before Michael's castration he had always enjoyed fucking her with her heels on. She knew Bert would get around to moving the thong out of the way when he was ready. For the moment both knew they had all night. They knew now that they had made it this far neither of them was in a hurry to do anything. Nikki had never thought she would feel the emotions she was feeling at that moment. Bert was such a handsome man and he made her feel so small and vulnerable. She wanted him to take her as she submitted her body to him. At that moment she felt incredibly safe. She sensed the desire he had bottled up inside him to possess her body.

Bert lowered his body until his lips touched her hard little pink nipples. He felt the vibration on his lips and heard her when she moaned when he flicked his tongue across her nipples. He continued to suck on her nipples as Nikki put both hands on the back of his head pulling him tighter against her soft firm feminine flesh.

Reaching between them her hands slipped under the waistband of his boxers and for the first time her hand came into contact with the bare hard shaft of this man. It was the first, other than her husband, she'd touched since she had started dating Michael.

She'd been no virgin when she met Michael, but since that first day of class she had not touched a man's breeding organ other than Michael's. It had been over a year since she'd had her hand wrapped around, or even touched, an erect cock.

Bert's hard shaft was hot to the touch and very thick. It felt good to be touching a man's hard flesh once again. It had been over a year since she'd touched the engorged manhood of an aroused male. The tip was soft and spongy with a coating of pre-cum caused by his desire for her. She knew located on the bottom side of his glans was a man's most sensitive spot. Covering her fingers with his pre-cum she ran her cum-slickened fingers along that spot. Bert raised his head just as a groan escaped from him. He said, "Oh fuck! Yea, right there! That feels so good."

Bert hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pushed his boxers down his legs. He then kicked them off the bed and onto the floor. He was now naked as he lay on top of Nikki. While she had felt him, she still had not seen his manhood or his balls. She kept her hand wrapped around his shaft and felt his fingers slip under the small mesh panel covering her pussy. Moving her legs apart she felt his fingers slide between her lips as they spread her secretions. She felt his fingers enter the tunnel into her body and was anxious to feel his cock fill and stretch that same tunnel that lead to her womb.

When Bert's fingers probed between her lips she found she was unable to stop herself from thrusting her hips up off the bed trying to drive his fingers deeper inside her. She could tell the secretions of her arousal were overflowing. She knew she was absolutely soaked and needed him to fill her with his hard flesh. She had felt this level of arousal with her husband, but it had been a long time since that had happened.

Bert took hold of her thong and pulled it down her sleek sexy legs. He kissed her feet then moved back up to plant his mouth directly on her pussy. Nikki felt him flick his tongue across her clit sending jolts of electrical sexual energy through her body. Her first orgasm came quick and hit hard. The intensity of it had surprised her. She pushed her hips up off the bed as her fingers clawed at the bedspread.

When the spasms deep in her pussy had stopped she reached for Bert's cock and pulled on it guiding him between her legs and saying, "Baby I need you. Please put it in me. I need to feel you fill me with your hard cock. Shoot your cum in me and fill me full."

Rubbing his glans between her lips she coated it with her arousal. She positioned his glans between her lips and pulled him into her until his glans was lodged fully inside her, poised to enter the tunnel in her body designed for the male breeding organ.

Looking up at him she said, "Now Baby, fuck me now. I need you to take me."

Bert didn't even think as his hips flexed and he drove his hard flesh deep into this petite female. He was surprised he had been able to enter her so easily. He was inside her, but she was small and the firm grip of her pussy felt fantastic. The sensation of the warm wetness as it engulfed his manhood was incredible. He had been with several women, but none had been this tight or caused this level of arousal in his groin. Momentarily, he held himself deep inside her with his pubes pressed against her bare mons.