Suburban Milf's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to lower my foot to shut down the free show for the nearby perverts, but Rod realized and said, "Uh uh. That foot stays up until the application is completed."

I have never written anything more quickly in my life.

Dinner was exactly what I expected, and almost wholly unpalatable. The fare was only a minor distraction as I was required to eventually slide down off the stool in a mega flash of pussy and carry my paperwork back to Rod's office. Luckily, Heather was busy providing a titillating experience by leaning forward in her t shirt for the dogs next door when I did it and so it was going to be just a mildly humiliating walk to the office. I was about to start when Rod cleared his throat. Dreading what was coming I looked at him and waited.

"Be sure he hires you."

I stared like I didn't understand.

"When you come back, be sure you have been hired. You won't actually have to work, but he must have agreed to hire you. Do you understand?"

I felt like I was about to sink through the floor.

"Oh, Rod..."

He grinned and nodded. "Make sure, he agrees before you leave that office. No matter what."

I turned and walked away with a sense of the most mortifying doom, ever.

I knocked at the door as two younger women looked me over with the same estimation that Heather had when Rod mentioned my desire to apply. Buddy' voice indicated I come in and I stepped into the little office where he was seated behind his desk. The walls were covered with pictures of Wingees girls who had apparently decided that the brief waitressing uniform was too modest and had donned little string bikini numbers that were close to a morals code violation. These were the Wingees calendar girls. On a shelf above his desk were stacks of neatly folded Wingees tank top style t shirts and the obscene Wingees shorts.

"Thanks," said Buddy. He looked at the paperwork. Then he frowned. "You went to college?"

"Yes. UGA," I said.

"Huh." He didn't look impressed. If anything it seemed my having an education actually was a negative. "I, uh, I don't know." He looked further. "And it doesn't say if you are working anywhere right now."

He looked back at me.

I had left my current employment off for exactly that reason that I didn't want this latest installment of Rod's fun and games to come back on me somehow.

"Uh, no, uh, I am not currently working," I lied.

That made him happier. He set the paperwork on his desk and looked me up and down. I felt instantly like a piece of prime meat in a butcher's case.

"Oh, so I guess you really need a job then?"

"Yes, sir."

He grinned, staring at my chest.

"Well, I don't know?" he started in a lousy performance of a reluctant uncertain boss. "I mean I got a lot of girls already, so...."

I didn't want to say what I said next. In fact, I had to grit my teeth and force myself to smile as I offered, "Please, Buddy, I really need this job."

He looked overjoyed at that, and he actually adjusted himself behind the desk. I hated him.

"Well, uh how bad do you want it?" he asked. It sounded like lousy porno dialogue but instead of Buddy's words I kept hearing Rods order. I somehow just knew that if I tried to lie and say that I had been hired, he might ask Buddy and my penalty would be a whole lot worse.

With a sense of self-loathing I said, "I'll do anything."

"Oh yeah?" The dumpy little perv sounded like had won the lottery on his birthday. Then he feigned a tone of professionalism. "Well, uh, I really need to see how you will look in a unform, of course."

"Fine," I said.

He stood like he had been launched out his chair and I saw the little tent in his pants. The dynamic had the guy aroused. I almost groaned. He grabbed a top and a pair of the micro shorts and handed them too me.

"Where can I change?" I asked.

His smile was too much. I wanted to slap it right off his face.

"Oh, here is good," he said sitting down

"Here?"

It was so brazen. It was so degrading and yet, that same old strange dynamic of being so exploited and played like this, so mortifyingly sexually obligated had me knobbing out and warming up under my skirt.

Seeing no other way out I reached up and unsnapped the buttons on my little top.

Pulling it off my big tits hung and shook, and I heard an audible groan from Buddy.

"Oh, God damn, How big are those babies?" he asked.

Flushed red and knobbing obscenely I answered, "32 E."

From the look on his face, I thought he was going to lose right there. But I wasn't done. Determined to salvage something of my dignity, I was not about to get starkers in front of him, so I reached out and grabbed the shirt. It was too small, and I had to struggle and tug it over my slim shoulders and massive bust. In the process the vigor caused my big tits to shake and bump against each other.

"Oh, Jesus," he groaned. "You got bangers!"

I was dying. My goal had backfired, and I was putting even more of a show on as I pulled and struggled to get the tight, cotton lycra blend down over the girls. When I finally did, I was showing an expanse of tummy below the edge of the shirt and my big, braless boobs and nipples were almost as detailed as if I had nothing on at all. The thin material showed every bump and outline of my areolas and the nipples were like perfect little cotton casts that left nothing to the imagination.

"Bangers." That word was a new one. I fought not to scream. Of course, then he looked down and I realized I had more to go. The worst was yet to come. Hands shaking, I reached down and unsnapped the denim skirt

It dropped and I stepped out and grabbed the pair of shorts. Rod was already beside himself. "So, not a true blonde then?" he chortled.

I blushed again as I lifted one foot to pull on the shirts and gave him a look at bald lip.

"Nice," he said.

Somehow his approval was the last thing I needed to hear. I pulled the shorts up and felt the near violation of a wedgie from hell as the shorts insinuated ingloriously into the crack of my ass. I think I even gasped a little as the material intruded exposing way too much cheek. Buddy noticed.

"Yeah, they are designed to do that," he said informatively.

"It's almost a thong," I said. The words just escaped me.

"So, turn around," he directed.

I turned and heard his dirty chuckle.

"I just love you milfy types in those shorts. Now, let's see how you look when you bend over."

Gritting my teeth, I bent forward.

He chuckled again. "Nice," he said, "Might not want to wear as much backside bikini coverage in the future. Got a bit of tanline going there, honey." I reflexively stood up feeling emotionally violated. Turning, I saw his big grin as he said, "Okay, you'll be okay."

"S...So I am hired?" I asked.

"Yeah."

All I wanted upon hearing that was to get out of the ridiculous sexist outfit. I grabbed the top and struggled it up and over my big boobs. Not thinking, I quickly grabbed those outrageously offensive shorts and hauled them down to my ankles to step out. I stood up feeling a pathetic sense of relief. Then something flashed.

I looked up. Buddy was holding his phone up. He had taken a full frontal off me bare-assed. I panicked.

"Oh...oh no!" I protested. "No, no, no."

Buddy just grinned and looked me up and down. I got a very bad feeling of foreboding.

"Please delete that," I said, though inside I was experiencing a dreadful, almost prescient sense for what was coming next.

His grin spread wider confirming my worst fears.

"Well, I don't know," he said. "I take a pic of all my 'girls.' "

That word soooooo offended me but I had so much at stake that I overlooked it and said, "Please, uh... please delete it."

He gave a mock thoughtful look and then seemed to arrive at some pseudo epiphany.

"Well, I have had a couple of you ladies that were sensitive to pictures, you know getting out online or something, and we were able to come to special arrangement so that I could get rid of any evidence. You know," he grinned, "kind of an on your knees special kind of appeal. But I'd need you to tell me you really want to do it."

I just blinked. Not only was he insinuating that I suck his cock, but I was going to have to ask to do it.

With a sense of no alternative, I looked away from his smug face and said, "Please, could I just... suck your cock?"

He chuckled again and I felt a terrible sense of surging involuntary warmth to my exposed pussy.

"Okayyyyy," he said and turned his chair for me to come around behind his desk.

I walked over, big unrestrained tits bumping heavily and as I rounded the desk saw that his pants were already open. He was not particularly big, certainly not Rod large, and he had a slight tummy. What shocked me though was that his pubic hair was a kind of outrageous orange. It didn't match his sandy colored head, but it also appeared quite natural. In that moment all I could think was that I was about to suck Clown Cock.

Somehow the offensive nature made me even more aroused. I really didn't know what was happening to me, but I was committed to our deal and so I knelt down and grasped his erect member. Turning my head slightly to the side I, extended my tongue and lickkkked up from the ginger hairy scruff to the pink tip of his throbbing erection.

I turned my head the other way and repeated the process on the other side, eliciting a deep groan from him. In spite of myself, I also felt my own body reacting.

I don't know what I was expecting, I mean his penis and pubes my have looked like something from a carnival midway, but the flavor wasn't strawberry like it should have been. In fact, I thought I almost detected the flavor of French fries or wings. I suddenly flashed to him NOT washing his hands after eating and going to the men's room. It was only a quick thought though as I had taken the head in my warm, velvety soft mouth and was starting a rhythmic, metronomic bobbing as he placed an authoritative and offensive hand on my blonde head. In no time, I was bob, bob, bob, bobbing away as he sighed and leaned back luxuriating in my newly perfected skill.

I knew how pathetic what I was doing was, but I needed that pic deleted. Before I could consider anything further, I felt added pressure on my head forcing my head down and my nose was shoved into that bright orange bush. A second later, he tensed, groaned, and lifting his hips, thrusted and...

Mercifully the volume was not a lot. I am guessing he got that sort of treatment regularly, probably from someone like Heather. Maybe even from Heather, earlier, I thought.

I tried lifting up so I could spit it out, but his hand remained on my head, and I heard the command to, "swallow."

I looked up, eyes watering and gave an over-the-top gulp.

He grinned and removed his hand. I sat back up on my knees as his already softening cock flopped out to loll to the side as it shrank.

Turning the phone so I could see him hit delete. Sadly enough, I took some solace in that.

"Okay," he said, "get your uniform and get dressed." I have your number so I'll call when you can start."

I nodded, not daring to say what was really on my mind, that I would never in a million years set foot in there again. I rushed around and gathered my blouse and skirt and dressed quickly. Then with a sense of how telling it would be, I picked up my "uniform" and walked out of the office.

The look on Rod's face as I approached the table with the evidence of my "acceptance" was crippling. He looked just delighted. I was really messed up now and I climbed back up on the stool, not even thinking about the gynecological flash I gave the guys at the next table.

I sat there with a shellshocked look on my face as Rod said, "Good girl."

It sounded like he was talking approvingly to a pet.

12