Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
She's on the beach, the suburban sweetheart takes a holiday.
14.1k words
4.2
2.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Suburban Sweetheart series has ended, but between 2006 and now Emma and I had some memorable times and this (occasional) series will highlight some...

.......

I hadn't had a beach holiday for years, mainly as I didn't like them that much. There is very little fun to be had sitting on your own in a shabby British seaside town. This year, however, I had decided to try again and treat myself for my birthday. The weather was good, the school holidays hadn't started, what could go wrong?

The afternoon was dragging, the blue sky unrelenting and the lure of the cool sea had gone. My shorts had dried off and I decided to just put a t-shirt on and head back to the hotel, via a coffee stop, to clean up before going for a walk later. The beach was quite busy, people had decided that, even if they should be at school or work, they would take advantage of the hot spell. I figured it would get worse, so that had also swayed my decision to leave.

I found a shower and some taps near the toilets and decided to wash my feet of the sand before putting my trainers back on. The facilities were pretty good, the toilets were clean and a good size for changing in, as I had done earlier and there were some showers to wash the salt off next to the beach. I was taking things slow, the swimming and hot sun had tired me a bit. I sat on the kerb by the concrete path and languidly let the water run over my toes. Nearby a group of six boys were chatting, hanging out, trying to look cool and checking out the girls. They clearly had their eyes on someone.

"She had great tits." One of them said, their voices high, but not loud enough to make it to the toilets block. "Wish she had worn a bikini, but even in that black costume they looked fucking fantastic." he laughed.

"Yeah, they stood out." another of them added, "In every way." and they all laughed.

"Her arse was great too." A third pointed out.

"Did anyone see her face?" The first lad said and the others mumbled. "Doesn't matter, be good to bang her from behind!" he laughed.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't see her tits then." a friend added.

"She looked ok, only saw her from the side, looked quite cute." One of the others said, quietly.

"Look at you, the romantic." another teased him.

I looked at them. They were eighteen or nineteen, maybe. Probably in their last year at school, full of hormones and nowhere to go except to look at girls on the beach as they waited for their final days before the holidays and then University. They had little grace, moving awkwardly, still getting used to a man's body controlled by a boy's brain.

"Not romantic, it's just she was pretty. Very nice for an older woman." he snorted and kicked at something on the ground that wasn't there.

"An older woman with great tits." One of them added

"Definite MILF," said another.

"Yeah, really hot body." another piped in.

"She's here." one of them said, turning to face his friends and with his back to the toilets.

She was wearing a light green summer dress. Her dark hair was wet and hung down loosely, with only a hint of being combed after being in the sea. She walked tentatively, as if knowing she might have an audience and she looked a bit worried. Then she looked around at the boys and to me as I sat, waggling a foot to try and dry it. There was the hint of a smile on her lips and, even from this distance, I could see her eyes were dark and shining. She stopped, as did the whole area it seemed as the lads went quiet and just nudged each other. She looked around and a look of concern crossed her face, which was more than pretty, her features soft and warm, high cheekbones, a slightly square jaw and a nose that seemed to fit her face perfectly. She also had lovely lips that parted slightly as she turned her head, the wet hair sluggishly following her movements.

There was a gasp from at least two of the boys as she put her bag down between her feet and bent to look in it. I couldn't be one-hundred percent certain, but it didn't look as if she was wearing a bra, her cleavage visible as she rummaged for something, the fit of the dress only concealing positive proof of her being braless by keeping her nipples hidden. If there was a bra, it was cut low on her breasts, but the movement suggested there was none and seven of us were staring intently to check. A towel was pulled out to splat on the ground and some other items were moved around, a small purse was placed on the towel and she looked up and around, not noticing the eyes on her, or, more correctly, on her cleavage. She stood and put her hands on her hips and peered off, out to sea for a few moments, then shook her head and bent again and one of the boys groaned, causing her to lift her head and look their way for a second.

"Need a hand darling?" One of the brave ones said and she lifted her head to smile at him and it got a whole lot warmer.

"No thanks." she said, a slight laugh in her voice. She spoke quietly, but firmly with no hint of an accent in the two words. She didn't sound posh, but had the air of sophistication and elegance, even as her breasts jiggled in her green dress as she continued to investigate her bag for whatever it was that was missing. She stood again and I could sense the disappointment from the boys. She lifted a hand to her head and then laughed and shook her head as she pulled her sunglasses from her hair. "See, I found them." she said, her smile now wide, her eyes outshining it.

"Need a hand putting them on?" the brave one said again and her laugh was softer than a spring breeze but a thousand times warmer.

"I think I can manage that, but thank you for your kind offer." she said and her gaze was directed at the group and I could sense the panic that went through them.

"Well..." There was a pause as another brave one decided to try his luck, "If there is anything else you need help with." Everything went quiet again as she gave a little shake of her head and laughed.

"Oh, are you here to help tourists?" She said, her head slightly tilted and her eyes shining as she looked at them.

There was quiet for a few moments.

"Yes, we give guided tours." another one said, the one who had said she was cute earlier and had now been proved very right.

She stood up very straight, her hair moving a little before it settled to drop in waves to frame her face, which was getting more than cute the longer you looked at it. I was trying to gauge her age, but failing. She looked older than me, but when her eyes shone, as they were now, you just forgot all that nonsense and looked as she drew you in. "What type of tours, pray tell?" she said, her voice still clear and soft.

There was quiet again.

She smiled and a look of mischief flashed across her, much like a cat ready to play with a barely alive rodent. "I think I am too old for a tour of secluded bus shelters, park benches and bushes." the smiling assassin said and her head tilted again, the small earring in her left ear glinting as the hair fell away to reveal it.

Still none of them spoke.

Then she turned to me and I shivered.

"Are you part of this group?" she said softly and the words crashed over me.

"No, I feel I am way too old for their cool gang." I said, steadying myself and thankful I was already seated.

"Nah, never seen him before." a brave one said.

"Maybe he would like a guided tour too." she said and chuckled as her eyes burned into the young man. None of them spoke.

She turned to me, still smiling, amused at something, maybe her power over the young men. "Would you like a guided tour?" she said and I wasn't sure if she really meant it or if I was now her plaything.

"I am ok, thanks. I know where there is a coffee shop and I was heading there." I said, trying not to get lost in her eyes. almost wishing she would put her sunglasses on, instead of twirling them in her, hand to break the spell of her dark eyes.

"Do they have cake?" She asked and her head tilted the other way, the right earring now catching the sun.

"Want to find out?" I said, rather bravely for me. She smiled and then turned to the boys.

"You see, gentlemen, that is a better way of going about things." She said and laughed. "Old women like cake." she said and then looked away.

"You're not old." At least two of the boys said it in harmony and she flicked her head back to look at them and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Too old for you, I feel." she said and her guard was down now. "But, thank you." she added softly.

"I know a good cake shop." one of them said, again, the one who had said she was cute. He had straggly dark blonde hair and looked ridiculously shy, something I could equate to. He had an orange t-shirt on and green shorts, from which poked legs that looked as if they were not his, being somewhat muscular compared to his skinny top half. I wondered if he like cycling as his knees were very tanned. Her voice brought me back.

"So, what brings you to town?" I looked up from trying to get my trainer on and she was staring at me. I took a deep breath and then stared at my shoe for a bit.

"A holiday. Another circle around the sun, so I wanted a break to... celebrate, if that's the right word." I replied, my eyes trying not to get sucked into hers and my shoelaces proving to be a good distraction.

"Well, that needs cake." she said and laughed gently, her smile now warm and soft.

"I know a good cake shop." the teen repeated and she looked at him and smiled so warmly he damn near melted. "Really." he mumbled and it was his turn to look at his shoes.

"You will have to give me directions." she said and took a step forward and I swear I heard some of them gasp.

"I can show you, take you there." he said, his voice cracking with nerves. She smiled and then shook her head as she laughed.

"I think you are a bit too young, but that is very sweet." she said and the entire group went silent.

"I'm not too young." he said after a few moments and his friends made the soft noise that a group of people make that isn't even a murmur, but can still just be heard.

"I am probably older than your mother." she said quietly.

"So?" I was astonished at his bravery now, the cockiness of his friends long gone into the sea, but he was holding on. She smiled and shook her head, the dark hair moving in clumps as it partially dried in the sun, strands wavy from the water, other bits straighter now.

"You are very kind, thank you." she said, the voice just making it to me.

"Yeah, you're not old." another one said, the bravado back now the friend had stood his ground.

"Yeah, if you add all our ages up, we're not young." one of them laughed.

"We can give you a good tour of the town, a night to remember." another said. The group were strong now.

She smiled and chuckled as she shook her head. "But you will probably have to be home before it's dark." she said and they fell silent again. "I mean, hardly a night, is it?" she chuckled again. the look of mischief back.

"Yeah, but..." one of them said quietly, but I could hear, "Six of us." She looked and smiled and I felt sorry for him. "Six times the fun." he added and I didn't feel sorry any more.

"I am not sure any of you would know what to do. At least he offered me cake." She laughed and nodded her head to the orange t-shirt one. "Unless you mean six lots of cake."

"Six lots of..." one of them said and then laughed

She smiled at them and I sensed something was coming. "It's ok having the gift of the gab, but you need to be able to use your tongue too."

None of them spoke after that.

I stood, wiggling my foot into my shoe and then sliding the other one in, watching as the boys edged backward slightly, apart from the orange shirted one. She turned to me, I knew it was a mistake to move.

"Are you going?" she said calmly, her eyes welcoming my stare. I nodded. "Well?"

I wasn't aware I had asked, or been asked anything, so had no idea what to say. I suddenly felt as if I was part of the young gang. She smiled and I was lost. I still had no clue of her age, her eyes had some lines around them, but nothing gave me any idea.

"I am going to get coffee and cake." I said and she kept smiling. "Want some?" I had no idea where those words came from, but what the hell, it was worth a shot, even if that shot was likely to be me, down in flames.

"Birthday cake?" she asked and I mentally reeled.

"Guess so." I said, struggling to look at her as her eyes shone bright at me.

"Did you get any nice presents?" she said quietly, it felt as if we were the only two there now.

"No, but..." I mumbled.

"Is there anything you would like?" she chuckled under her breath and blushed, but her eyes locked onto mine.

"I can think of something."

"Oh, do tell." she chuckled

"Well, it's on the tip of my tongue." I said and blushed to match hers. She tilted her head and smiled as her eyes blazed at me.

She turned and looked at the gang as they still tried to work out if she did actually mean what they thought with the tongue remark. There were some murmurs from them, but none could say anything out loud and they all looked at her as she spoke. "Well boys, it seems there is a birthday to be celebrated. Coffee, cake and..." she smiled and looked around at me and then back to them, "that offer has yours... licked." She turned and faced me again and her cheeks were red.

I was still unsure what was happening, so just started to walk near her and she tilted her head again and smiled and I stopped walking as my brain was having trouble doing anything other than look into her eyes. "Coffee?" I said, none too convincingly.

"Yes please." she said coolly and I felt very flushed. She turned back to the gang and giggled. "Sorry, really. Thank you for being so kind to an... older woman. Have a lovely evening. Bye bye."

"Come back tomorrow and we can make you another offer." one of the brave ones said.

"Take care." said orange shirt boy and she stopped and looked directly at him.

"Thank you, that is very sweet. You too." and I saw the blush shoot over his face as she spoke and then he went deep red as she patted his arm gently.

I began to walk down the path and she skipped and walked beside me. "Do you actually want me to come for coffee or were you just trying to help me escape?" she asked, looking straight ahead as we walked.

"Yes. Do you want to come with me?" I tried to remain cool, but my eyes were constantly flicking to look at her.

"Yes, very much so. Well, if you don't mind an old woman tagging along."

"You're not old," I said and she turned to look at me and I saw some concern in her dark eyes. "Also, I'd love to spend some time with you."

"Is it really your birthday?" she asked, the blush still on her face from my comments about her age.

"Yes, well, tomorrow."

"Then I will buy the cake. Unless there is anything else you would like as a present." she laughed. "You said something was on the tip of your tongue, but you may have been just indulging my silly humour with those boys."

"Your body on the tip of my tongue would be a great present." I said and looked to see her reaction. She slowed her pace and looked out to sea, then back at me as she tried to resume walking normally.

"Any particular bit?"

"Every single inch." I said and her eyes flared.

"I may need cake to give me some energy." she laughed and looked away again.

"Let's go then." I said and reached out my hand and she took it and laughed again as we started walking.

"The boys appreciated you bending to show your cleavage, as did I."

She laughed and pulled her hand from mine and covered her face with both hands. "Oh no!" she chuckled. "I didn't realise you were all watching. Good job I bent that way and not the other or you'd have been looking at my lips not my tits." It was my turn to blush and I looked down and she laughed and put a hand to the front of her dress. "Also better hope there's no strong sea breeze or everyone will know I have no underwear on." she laughed and then turned to look away again.

"Prove it." I said and she stared at me.

"Patience young man." she said, her eyes firm on me and I felt slightly small in her gaze.

"Sorry, I was just a bit shocked at that revelation." I said in a rather flustered manner.

"Me too." she laughed. "Maybe it was the thought of... well, you know." she said and looked a bit serious again.

"The thought of cake?" I said and she giggled and shook her head. "Or of being licked?" and she stopped walking again and looked at me.

"Why would you want to?" she said, her look firm now.

"Why would I not want to?" I looked at her as her eyes flared and a smile crept over her face.

"I should have put my knickers on." she said and laughed and noticed my confused look. "I'm leaking down my thigh." She stared right into me and tilted her head and smiled. I got very hard.

"Come on, we need cake." she chuckled and started to walk off and I stumbled as I tried to walk and catch her.

We walked away from the beach, more people rushing down to it as the afternoon took hold and school and work shut for the day. "My hotel is up that way." she said, pointing up a slight hill.

"Good, that's where the coffee shop is." I replied and steered her towards a road crossing where we escaped the crowds. A few streets later and all was quiet, including us as we strolled the empty road, lined with near-empty cafes and restaurants.

"This one looked good." I said as we reached a cafe and I peered in to see four other people and a counter full of cakes. She nodded and in we went. We checked out the cakes and she selected one and chose her coffee and then walked to find a table as I chose and paid. I turned to see her sitting in a corner, looking slightly nervous. My stomach did a little flip as I looked at her. Her hair was almost dry now, still a few pieces straggled down damply, the rest drying straight and framing her rounded face. She was looking through her bag again, maybe as a distraction, or searching for an excuse to leave. I walked over with the tray and she looked up and her eyes flashed wide and shone darkly.

"I should have bought you cake." she giggled, "Sorry."

"It's fine, I am still hoping for a tastier present." and I looked into her eyes and there was no reaction, just warmth.

"I am not sure about tasty, but you will get a birthday drink." and she laughed again as she blushed. She leaned forward to me and whispered "I can blame the wet patch on my dress on the sea." and she giggled. I had no idea of her age as I watched her look very shy but with a naughty look in her eyes.

We ate our cakes and sipped coffee, relishing the air conditioning in the cafe and the quiet conditions. She moved slightly closer and turned to look at me as she raised her cup to her lips.

"Need proof?" she whispered and I felt her leg nudge mine. I slid my hand down and rested it on her knee and she scooted a little closer on the bench seat. My hand drifted up as she looked out over the cup at the cafe and a smile was on her lips as my fingers rose up her thigh. She quickly looked at me, then back around the cafe as my hand went higher until the finger rested on the bend of her hip. She shook her head a little, her dark hair swirling out then dropping back onto her shoulder, some strands brushing on the strap of her dress. I moved my hand and felt her smooth skin, warm, but not hot, still slightly damp from swimming. I kept moving my fingers over the soft skin until I felt the tickle of hair and I stopped. She was smiling and quickly took a sip of coffee. I let my hand drift down along the line of the hair and felt the skin rise and become slightly puffy and she shivered slightly as I stroked her outer labia. She turned and smiled.

"And?" she whispered.

I left my fingers resting on her mound, just on her outer labia and smiled.