Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." I may have blushed, "But my present was to lick you." I added, wondering if I could keep on licking her all night.

"You can be naked and lick me." she said as her eyes started to focus more, her gaze intensifying. "Besides... we didn't actually say only licking. Also, we didn't say no mutual licking." She had a point, a very good point. "I would love to see you naked, birthday boy." she purred the last two words and I got even harder.

I stood and she propped herself up and watched as I pulled off my t-shirt and then her eyes went wide as my hands moved to lower my shorts. "I love your birthday suit, it... suits you." she laughed. I climbed back onto the bed next to her and she turned and my eyes went to her breasts as they pointed at me and she laughed. "So those boys liked my tits, do you?"

"Yeah, they are great." I mumbled as she grinned at me, the mischievous look in her eyes.

"Not too old and saggy?"

"Not old and not saggy at all. They are fabulous tits." I said, looking her right in the eyes and she blushed and looked away for a few seconds. "And a great arse and lovely pussy." and she blushed more.

"Thank you." she whispered. "Maybe your present could include all of those for the taking." she said and I gulped. "I mean, it's your special day, you should have everything really."

"I would love it all, every piece of you." I said, staring into her eyes.

"Every piece, every hole." she smiled and my cock twitched.

"And talking of not saggy,,," she looked down and laughed and my cock, already very hard, twitched again and a drop of pre cum bubbled from the hole. She looked back into my eyes. "Did I taste alright?" and she tilted her head again.

"Delicious." I said, "Very lovely. I could taste the sea on you, it was fabulous."

"Salt and vinegar." she laughed. "Apt for the seaside."

"I would be happy to lick you all night." I said and felt rather foolish, feeling a if I was in the teenage club now. She smiled and looked deep into my eyes.

"Lie down." she said firmly. So I did.

If the view earlier was good, then it got a whole lot better as she knelt beside me and then turned to swing a knee over my head and she moved her head close to my hard cock. I looked up and she was opening, the wet lips drifting apart as she spread her legs and then her dark red entrance shone at me, sparkling with her cum that was running down her lips and a drop fell onto my face. I moved my mouth under her and opened wide. She lowered her hips and her firm, soft and very wet labia nudged onto my mouth and I licked over them as she shivered. I pushed my tongue out and it slid between her wet lips easily as she parted and then I lifted my head and she groaned as the tight hole was penetrated and her walls gripped me and bathed me in her creamy juice. "Oh Jesus yes, so fucking good." she mumbled and her hips began their dance to wiggle on me as I licked inside her wet cunt.

I was pulled from my pleasure by even more. I had my tongue inside her, curling it to taste her walls and then I cried out, muffled by her muff. She had taken my cock into her mouth. She had been kissing me, licking over the very swollen head and around the ridge, but then she stopped as I put my tongue back inside her, but that was just to give her time to open her mouth wide and take the head of my cock into it in one go, her lips holding to the sensitive skin as her tongue flicked over the end. "Oh Jesus." I mumbled. He was getting a lot of mentions tonight.

I pulled my head back and looked down my body to see her lovely breasts hanging down, the nipples on my lower belly. Only a small bit of my cock was visible, the rest now between her lips as she slid lower. My hips pushed up automatically, the sensation too much for me to be able to control them and I heard a muffled sound and saw my pubic hair against her lips. I stared and she lifted her head and the base of my cock came into view, her saliva on it. I slumped down and gasped and she moved lower. This time I didn't have to move, her mouth pressed to the base of my cock and her warm, wet mouth held all of me inside her. I talked of Jesus again and I heard a muffled giggle from her and then she lifted up again, released my cock and gasped in. I lifted my head and slid my tongue back inside as she took me into her mouth again.

I had rested my head back, enjoying the sensations of her taking me inside her mouth, slowly moving her lips up and down the length of my cock. She was open above me, the lips hanging free and down and I only had to put my tongue out to taste her juice as it ran out of her body. She had a fabulous pussy, the lips were very nice and firm, the inner ones stayed inside the outer ones, not poking out, but swelling to open the outer lips and they became plump when she was aroused. Then I looked up and saw the tender skin of her perineum and lifted my head as I opened my mouth to suck on it. She mumbled as she took my cock in her mouth and her noise vibrated over the length of it. I smiled and then licked the soft skin and continued to lick up as I watched the crinkled skin of her sphincter moving as she slowly bobbed on me.

It was irresistible and my tongue was drawn to it and she moaned around my cock as I licked around the wrinkled skin and then pressed the tip of my tongue to her other, tighter, hole. She pushed back as I licked and continued to suck on me, so I figured I was ok doing this and I held her hips as I licked around and over her anus. She moaned some more and her mouth moved faster as she took me deep.

My hips had started to move again, free to do their own thing as my mind was too busy thinking of how sweet her anus looked and how much I enjoyed licking it, Soon my brain as overcome with other things as my balls began to tighten and the electric tingles went through me. I gasped and released my grip on her hips and my head fell back onto the bed. She was taking me deep and I lifted up to look down and saw all of my cock sliding between her lips as my hips moved up and down to coincide with her head movements. "Oh god, going to cum." I mumbled, but she didn't stop, so I repeated it and she put her fingers around my balls and that was it, I cried out and thrust up and I shot a stream of semen into her mouth. She moved up a bit to give me more room and I thrust up again and I felt the soft wet warmth of her mouth around the head of my cock and then the sticky heat of my semen as it filled her mouth and washed over the end of my cock. She gulped and I repeated the motions, crying out again as I thrust up and her tongue licked over me to clean me before I unloaded again and then again for a final spurt into her. The lips held me tight and her tongue bathed me in a soft wetness as her hand wrapped around me as her head lifted until only the end of my cock was inside and she was licking it clean.

It as my turn to catch my breath and she released my cock from her mouth and turned, moving a leg over my head and then looked at me, her face almost touching mine. I put my hand to the back of her head and her mouth went wide and I tasted my semen as our tongues met. She moved her legs up over and straddled my body as we kissed and then sat up and shifted her legs higher. "Can you finish me please?" she whispered and was more than happy to.

Her knees rested either side of my head as she looked down over her firm breasts, the nipples still hard, looking as if they wanted to escape her breasts, pulling the areola with them. She lowered herself down as I lifted my head and my tongue slid into her as she groaned. She leaned forward, hands on the top of the headboard and stared down at me as I licked up her open slit and my tongue flickered against her hard clitoris. "Yes, daring, yes." she mumbled and her hips slowly moved back and forth as I pressed my tongue against her clitoris. She gripped the headboard and groaned as she pressed her hips down to grind her vulva onto my face and I licked faster over the swollen tip of her clitoris as her cries got higher and faster until she pressed down and shuddered and I felt my lower lip and chin get wet as she shook. She moved up just enough for me to move and push my tongue into her pulsating cunt and she screamed a little and pushed down as more of her delicious juice ran into my mouth and coated my tongue. She shook and let out a long groan and then lifted up and some of her liquid dripped onto my face. She lifted each leg in turn and then slid down over me and draped herself onto my chest, her breathing hard and fast on my shoulder.

"Fuck." we both said and then laughed together and she exhaled deeply and went quiet.

"You ok, Emma?" I asked as I cuddled her and she laughed.

"I haven't told you my name yet." she chuckled. "You're terrible at roleplay."

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry." I laughed. "Anyway, I'm Paul, nice to meet you." and we both laughed.

"I was going to ask how old you were, then reveal I'm forty-six and wait for the look of horror on your face at being in bed with such an old dear." she said and gave me a gentle slap on the arm as she lifted her head to look at me. "Then you blew it!"

"Not an old dear." I mumbled and she moved up and kissed me. "And not the only thing I have blown tonight." and we both laughed.

"Yes, only twelve years older now. Well, tomorrow when it is your birthday." she said and then her eyes went wide. "Jesus, you are still thirteen years younger than me!"

"Yeah and there is more than that from me to six guys who were lusting after you like crazy earlier." I laughed.

"I really thought you were joking when you sent the text when I was in the toilet. Then I came out and they were just staring, wide eyed." Emma laughed.

"You should have heard the conversation. Oh boy, your tits were very popular." and she blushed as I said it, then lifted herself up and jiggled.

"These things?"

"Fuck, such great tits." I said and she blushed again.

"Were they really serious?" she asked, the head tilting again.

"Yeah, they had been watching you on the beach. They were talking about you as I came up to wash my feet, but I didn't realise until they mentioned you not having a bikini. You were the only one who had a one piece on who had gone past them." She looked at me and shook her head.

"Crazy teenage hormones." she said.

"Very good taste." I replied and she chuckled and rested her head on my shoulder again.

"Talking of taste, was I very salty?" she giggled, "Because your cock tasted of the sea."

"Yeah, your legs were, I could taste the ocean on you skin. Your pussy was mostly your cum, you were so wet." I laughed.

"Well, some one got me rather excited by saying what he wanted to do as we were by the beach, then he touched my pussy in a cafe." she said and looked at me, pretending to be angry and failing.

"You said I could prove you had no underwear on, so I did." I chuckled. "I was shocked." Suddenly there was a silence, a heavy one.

"Yes." Emma said quietly and I held her tight. "That was the first time I have done that." I knew the reasons, so squeezed her again. "It felt good. I didn't really think of it, just thought it would be fun and..." she sighed, "That you would like it too."

"I loved it. Thank you. Best birthday present ever."

"Really?" Her voice was small and unsure, the past sweeping up to drown her feelings.

"Yes. It was lovely. A really lovely surprise." I said quietly and she sighed and snuggled against me.

"Good, Just for you, my special man." she said and kissed my collarbone.

"So... hey, I don't know your name." I said, trying not to laugh.

Emma laughed and looked at me, trying to look upset. "It works better when you are inside me." she said.

"I was in you." I replied and she stared some more.

"Ok, ok.... Hello, I'm Emma." she said and then just laughed and shook her head. "It was still pretty good at the beach, pretending to chat each other up." she giggled and then looked at me. "I still can't believe that we actually met when you said you wanted to lick me out."

"And you let me." I added and she shook her head and laughed.

"And here we are, together six months now and you still make me cum before my dress is off."

"And I still get hard when I see your boobs. Even wearing a swimming costume I was hard as they looked so good."

"Just my tits?" she asked and her eyes burned into me.

"No, bum, face, legs, smile, eyes, eyes, eyes, smile, eyes..." then she gently slapped my chest to make me stop.

"Anyway, birthday boy, back to tonight.... your choice of hole and where you cum." She smiled at me and my cock twitched.

"I was hoping that beautiful woman I got off with on the beach would let me have all her holes tonight and tell me what to do."

"Well, maybe you should kiss me and see what comes up." Emma said with a giggle, so I did. Our lips fitted together easily, moving with the other, tongues probing and flicking.

Her kisses were amazing and went through my body, sending the nerve endings jangling with pleasure and reaching my groin quickly. I moved and she moved me, her leg sliding under mine and then lifting to bend at the knee as it rested on my hip, a foot nudging my bottom as I moved higher, her hand guiding me and then releasing to hold the back of my head as she opened around the head of my cock and both of her legs lifted and curled over my back as she welcomed me inside. She grunted into my mouth as I pushed deep and her back bent, hips lifting to press to mine, allowing me to go deep as she wrapped around me and held tight. All of this happened naturally, as did our movements, hips grinding, staying deep, my groin on hers, stimulating her exposed clitoris as the head of my cock stroked over her cervix. A few minute later and we were both breathing too fast to kiss properly, so I sucked on her neck as she groaned and grunted with each push of the cock deep in her cunt.

"So fucking good." she mumbled.

"What is?" I replied, lifting my head to see her eyes shining.

"You inside." her eyes looked into mine and flared as I nudged deep. "Your cock in my cunt." she said "Deep in my cunt." she added between grunts. "Fuck me, birthday boy." she said and there was a slight giggle.

"What do you want?"

"You." she mumbled, "In my cunt." another grunt, "To fill my cunt with cum." she said, her eyes now staring at me as our noses pressed together. I pressed hard and deep and her eyes flickered and closed as she groaned. "Fuck yes." she muttered and her fingers dug into the skin on my shoulders.

"Open your eyes." I mumbled, my own breathing fast and ragged now. "I want to look into them when you cum."

Emma's eyelids flickered and the slightly glazed dark eyes looked at me. "Close." she mumbled. I looked at her as we moved and her noises got higher and faster, then her eyelids flickered, but she let out a loud grunt and opened them and I put my face over hers and stared as she started to shake underneath me. "Yes, Jesus yes." she muttered and her eyes closed, but then she forced them open again and the lids flickered as her head went back slightly and her groan was continuous as were her shakes. I stared into her eyes and could see the focus was gone, she was looking through me and they shone brightly until she couldn't keep them open and her head was buried onto my shoulder as she jerked and bucked her body as she cried out.

Her head flopped back, the dark hair strewn over some of her face and her eyes flicked open again and tried to look at me, but were still somewhere else. I was moving faster, her cunt squeezing tighter and pushing me close as she had climaxed, the warm wetness of her washing over me as she had pulsed around me. I looked into her eyes and they came back to mine, just as mine started to drift away. "Look into my eyes as you cum." she said, her voice still quivering with her heavy breathing. I looked into her eyes, forcing the lids to stay wide as the spasms started deep down inside me and I pushed up hard and groaned. She vibrated under me, but maybe it was just my own shaking as I tried to look into her beautiful dark eyes as I unloaded into her tight grip to flood her womb. My lids closed for an instant and then I forced them wide as she put her hands on my cheeks, holding my head steady as I rammed and shot another stream of semen into her and I saw her smile as she groaned. "Yes, darling." she mumbled and I shot a few more times. my body shaking along with hers. Her hands moved to pull me close, closer and I gasped against the side of her head, breathing in some salty hair. She squeezed me with her arms, legs and cunt and I shuddered and then all was still.

"We need to clean up." she said a while later. It was late afternoon, or early evening, depends how you measured such things. The air was quieter now, the hectic part of the day done with. Somewhere, outside, people were still frolicking on the beach, shedding the work stress in the cool sea, checking out people they liked the look of. Maybe six teens were trying their luck with someone else as I looked at one of their earlier seduction attempts, naked and sweaty underneath me on the bed. They hadn't known it was a game, that we knew each other, they just watched, slightly open-mouthed as we walked away. The thrill had surged through us though as we continued the game of strangers meeting for sex, reliving our first encounter.

"Need a hand to clean up?" I replied.

"A mouth, maybe." she laughed and her eyes glinted. I moved, slowly sliding from her tight wet grip to lie on my back next to her and she followed my movements and then moved up the bed and put a knee either side of my head. "Have some cream for the cake, birthday boy." she said, coolly and firmly as she stared down over her hard, red nipples, firm breasts and flat belly to look into my eyes and then her eyes flickered closed before going wide again as my tongue licked over the swollen and open inner labia.

I swallowed our cum as it ran from her, my tongue sliding into her to lick and lap the creamy mix and I sucked on her soaked labia until it was her juice that now flowed over my tongue as her hips moved and she held the headboard tight while she groaned in short, high gasps. She pressed down and my tongue was gripped tight and drenched as she let out a garbled cry and then her legs went limp and her open vulva rested on my lips. "Oh Jesus." she mumbled and tried to lift up and managed to do enough for me to slide out from under her and I quickly moved to kneel behind her as she giggled and her hands let go of the headboard and fell into my arms. She giggled again and her head flopped back against my shoulder and I kissed her flushed cheek. "Jesus, my pussy is worn out." she laughed and tried to turn, but gave up and just rested with her back to me.

"Good job you didn't take those six up on their offer." I chuckled and she gave me a soft slap and laughed.

"They'd have all cum within minutes. Also, I doubt any of them can give such great head." she mumbled and then managed to turn sideways and I pulled her around and felt her breasts on my chest, the nipples still hard as they vibrated with her breathing and pulse. "Plus, I fucking love you." she said and then giggled a lot. I think she was cum drunk.

It was several minutes before Emma could move properly and then just to slump onto the bed while I went to start the shower. She held my hand as we walked from the bed and rested against me when we stood in the bath and I put my hand under the water to check the temperature. I stepped in and she just kept giggling as she followed, taking my hand and then leaning against me as I pulled her under the water. Her face tilted up to mine and we started to kiss as the shower fell over us to rinse the sea away. She looked at me and there was something brewing, a look of unease on her face.