Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice haircut." I said quietly and she giggled. I took a chance and let the hand move just a little so a couple of fingertips brushed over the rounded edge of her lip and down until the skin became wet and her smile was wider. I moved one finger around a little and then she just shifted her body to discourage too much.

"And?" she asked again, her voice even softer now.

I moved my hand away and lifted it to lick one of the fingers. "Very tasty." I said just as quietly and she shivered again.

We finished up and the silence came down before she turned to look at me. "Shall we go and you can enjoy your birthday present." she said, with a hint of nerves before adding, "Well, hope you enjoy it."

"It's been great so far." I said and quickly squeezed her hand and she gave me a big smile.

Her hotel wasn't far away, just a few streets away and we walked slow enough to let any doubts linger, but fast enough to not let them take hold.

"Do you often give strangers such gifts?" I asked and she laughed.

"Never before." she said and her hand reached for mine to lead me into the hotel.

She paused at the door to her room and looked at me. "I won't be upset if you change your mind." she said quietly, "Well, I will try and not get upset, but I understand as you may prefer a younger model."

I looked at her, the dark eyes flickering, uncertain and then moved forward and put my arms around her waist and she turned to face me as my open mouth went to hers. My lips opened, her followed and when I moved my tongue across her lips I felt her soft tongue seeking mine and they danced as I pulled her close to me and her gasp filled my lungs.

"I want you." I whispered as we moved our lips away from each other and her eyes shone. "I want to see your beautiful face when you cum as I lick you." and she blinked and then her hand reached to pull my head back to her open mouth.

The keys rattled as she opened the door and we hurried into the room to kiss again away from prying eyes. This time we kissed for longer, the initial urgency fading as our mouths moved together and found a rhythm, the lips opening and closing as the tongues flicked and twirled in their own private dance. My hands moved down her back, one curling to cup her bottom, feeing the firm roundness. The boy was right, she did have a great arse. One of her hands held my head to hers, the other on my back, keeping me pressed against her. I was aware I was getting hard and thought about moving back slightly, but she pressed her hips forward and moved them from side to side on me. We moved apart slowly, our noses rubbing together as the lips still pouted to try and find the other's.

"Do you want to unwrap the present?" she whispered, her words tickling my lips as they travelled to my ears.

"Yes please." I said and her dark eyes glinted.

Her hands left me and she stepped back a pace, arms at her sides as she stood in her cute green summer dress. I looked down and could see the material pushed up by her hard nipples, her breasts moving as she breathed deeply.

"Do you really want to lick me?" she said quietly, her head tilting to the side again as it seemed to do when she was asking questions.

"More than anything." I replied and her eyes blazed again. "More than once." I added and she took a deep breath.

"Just that?" she said, her smile now very warm.

"That is up to you." I said and I reached and stroked her cheek and she bent her head to nuzzle into my palm.

"Unwrap your present then." she said very softly and then kissed my palm and turned around so I could get to the zip of her dress.

The soft whirr of the zip lowering was the only sound, apart from my brain screaming various things to congratulate me on pulling such a hot woman. Her spine was revealed and I gasped in quietly. I saw her body shiver as the dress opened and, once the zip was fully down, I bent and kissed her back as I moved the material open. There was a soft groan, so I kissed her again and again as she shivered and purred happily. I pressed a finger to the skin at the bottom of the zip and slowly moved it up her spine and she trembled and her head went back as she groaned. "Oh Jesus." she mumbled.

I stood behind her and she turned her head, her hair sweeping from her shoulder and leaving her neck displayed. I put my hand to the dark locks and scooped them aside and opened my mouth on the curve where the shoulder joins the neck and she shivered and her back arched as she groaned. I slid my other hand around and put it on her belly and held her to me as I kissed her neck and she leaned back into me, one of her hands reaching around behind, her fingers running through my hair. "Jesus." she mumbled and then let out a loud groan as I opened my mouth wide and let my teeth graze over her soft neck skin. "Fuck." she muttered and her bottom moved against my groin. "Christ, I am so wet already." she whispered.

"Prove it." I whispered directly into her ear and she trembled against me. Then her hand drifted down and I could just see it reaching for the hem of her dress and then her arm moved and she grunted. She lifted her hand and held a finger up close to my face. I could smell her and the finger shone in the light as the sun glinted on the wet tip. I reached for the hand and pushed it closer, then opened my lips to suck on the soaked digit and she groaned and pushed her bottom against me harder.

"Delicious." I whispered and there was a soft whimpering from her. "I cannot wait to taste it direct from the source." and she groaned and pressed back against me.

"Please." she whispered.

I moved my mouth to the other side of her neck and scooped the hair away and softly sucked the tender flesh as she shivered and sighed. I wanted to feel her skin, strip her naked and feast on her, but the way she acted made me hold off, made me want to enjoy the slow seduction, even if we had both been seduced entirely. I want to please her totally, to enjoy my present, to savour her, spend as much time as possible kissing her body. As I kissed along her shoulder I nudged the dress strap and it slipped onto the top of her arm and I looked down to see the curve of a breast revealed, the nipple not quite exposed. It was my turn to groan.

My lips moved the other strap and she breathed in deeply as it slipped down her arm and the dress moved lower. I wondered if it was only her hard nipples that were keeping it up. I pulled the hair aside and brushed my lips across the back of her neck and then around to the tender spot just below the ear and kissed. She let out a deep breath. I could now look down, her cleavage was fabulous and her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply with each kiss. I moved my hand up and let my fingers stroke over the swell of her chest and then stroke onto her throat and there was a gurgled groan from her and she shook. The hand moved down, just one finger on her, my mouth wide on her neck as I watched her breasts tremble as the finger stroked over the top of one and then move to where the dress was against her and I gently pulled it lower.

The nipple was dark pink, almost red. The areola slightly puffy and my finger moved around it, feeling the small bumps and soft skin. It was a dusky pink colour and I wanted to suck on it, but my lips were currently enjoying her tender neck. The finger moved across, down the breast, into her cleavage and onto the other one, dipping under the material to move the dress away to allow it to fall from her breasts. She let out a low moan and I sucked on her neck as my hand cupped the exposed breast and the moan got higher and louder.

She was trembling against me as I held her, both hands moving around and up to hold her breasts as her bottom and back pressed to me and her chest pushed out to fit into my hands securely. I had to stop kissing her neck as I was gasping now. "Your breasts are fabulous." I whispered into her ear and she just groaned in reply. I opened my fingers on one hand to allow the hard nipple to poke between two and then closed them to squeeze it and she grunted and shuddered.

"Jesus." she mumbled. It seemed to be her favourite word at the moment and she added "Oh" to it as I squeezed the other nipple between my fingers. I had got my breathing back under control and kissed her neck as my hands gently squeezed and caressed her wonderful firm breasts and she gasped and writhed against me.

Her hand came up and took one of mine as she whimpered while I gently nipped her neck between my teeth. She guided my hand lower and I let my fingers caress her belly, which was firm and tight. She may be older, but her body was better than many younger woman I had touched. "Please." she mumbled, "Close." and she moved my hand down and the fingers ran through the small tangle of curls as I went down under her dress. The skin rose and her outer lips were soft to the touch as my hand went over them. "Please." she mumbled again and I moved my hand lower as she guided me.

She shuddered when my fingers touched her. So did I. She was soft on my fingers, soft and wet as I pressed my hand to her, the skin opening to my touch and she let out a high groan and her hand pressed mine to her open body. I moved a finger and felt her wet body part and she vibrated against me. I curled the finger, feeling her soft, wet folds caress over it as it moved in them and then it rested on something harder and I pressed to it as she cried out and her body bucked. "Jesus yes." she cried and I moved the finger over the exposed tip of her hard clitoris and a high, long groan filled the room and I had to hold her breast firmly as she jerked and shook. I moved the finger in a circle and she arched her body, her head going back onto my shoulder and her hips jerked against my hand as her entire body shook.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered "Cum sweetheart." as she shook and cried out, long high groans that merged into one longer one and then her hand gripped mine tightly to stop it moving, but still kept it pressed to her mound. She jerked hard against me and then shuddered and her hand moved mine away as she slumped back onto me. I put my hands on her waist and held her as she started to slump down, her head lolling on my shoulder and a strange gurgling noise coming from her.

"Beautiful." I whispered and she snorted a laugh. I moved closer to the bed and then managed to get her down onto it, sitting slumped down, her arms behind her just about propping her up, the dress down around her waist, her beautiful, firm breasts heaving as she gulped in air. "Very beautiful." I said as I looked at her. She laughed again and shook her head.

Her eyes opened slowly as she let out a deep breath and they lifted to mine. She smiled, almost a shy look on her face and I moved to kneel beside her legs as her head wobbled for a few seconds. "Well." she mumbled and then laughed and looked away.

"That escalated quickly." I said and reached to stroke her arm and she laughed.

"Yes. Quite." She looked away again and laughed. "Very quickly." she giggled.

"Are you ok?" I said as her eyes went everywhere, but to look at me.

"Yes. Recovering." she giggled and then she stared at me. "Do you still want...?" she said quietly, as if the realisation had hit home and she wanted to back away.

"If you do, yes, I would love to." I reached for a hand and squeezed it.

Her eyes became clear and she looked up. "What would you like to do?" she said quietly, but very firmly.

"Lick you. Lick you to orgasm. Taste you." I replied as we looked at each other, both sets of eyes glowing with desire,

"Taste me?" she said.

"Yes, taste your cunt." I replied and her eyes flared and she shivered.

"Lick my cunt, birthday boy." she said firmly and she reached down and lifted her dress to show me her soaked labia, then stood and pushed it down from her and sat back on the bed as she spread her legs wide, either side of me. I stared at her, the patch of dark curls in a small triangle, leading to her soft labia, which were open, the deeper pink of the inner ones showing, swollen and wet, standing free and parting as her legs widened. "Happy birthday." she whispered and I looked up to see a beautiful warm smile, then looked back down to see another one.

I kissed inside her knee, the left one, I could taste the ocean on her skin. Then the right one. She sighed and leaned back, still propped up on her arms, her eyes watching me and mine glancing up to see her as she smiled. I kissed up one leg, I wanted to go slowly, but the sight and smell of her beautiful little pussy was getting too much. She lifted her feet onto the bed and let her legs fall open as my lips reached the hollows at the top of her thighs, kissing into each one as she whimpered and tried to open her legs even wider. She was spread wide for me and I moved back a little to look at her properly. The lips were open, parted and the inner ones now free from the puffy outer ones, swollen and deep pink, flushed with her blood as she was aroused. They shone with her juice and a drop of it hung from the lower edge of the labia. I licked my lips at the though of it, then put my tongue out and gently lapped it from her, feeling the firm texture of the labia on the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god, yes." she mumbled and I may have done so too.

I wanted to be slow, but her open labia was there, I could taste her, smell her and see her and she was beautiful and delicious. I licked again, this time with a bit more pressure, letting my tongue mould to the shape of her inner lips as it moved up them, She shook, her legs quivering either side of my head and I looked up to see her eyelids flickering as she tried to watch me, her head swaying slightly now. I continued to look up at her as I made my tongue stiff and pressed it to her lips and she opened and the sharp taste washed over me as the juice ran from her onto my tongue and her eyes closed and there was a loud groan. I swallowed her and lapped up more from between her inner lips as she squealed a little and then her arms stopped trying to hold her and she slumped on the bed, mumbling about Jesus again.

Her hand waved in the air and settled on her belly and then slid lower. She put two fingers between her outer lips and opened them, but she was already wide and the fingers slid in the slickness that coated her labia now. She tried it again and I put my lips to the wet fingers and she groaned loudly. She lifted the hand and I sucked the fingers and licked them and she lifted her head, her eyes wide, staring at me for a few seconds before she slumped back down again and I lowered my head to her lips again and took a long lick up between the open inner ones and her hand just hovered and then stroked the back of my head.

She cried out loudly and her hips bucked. I had tried to go slow, taking her inner lips into my mouth and gently sucking on them as I licked, using my tongue to open her and lick the juice from between the lips, my tongue gliding up and down the shining pink groove of her slit, but I had wanted to taste her from the source and I moved my head down and looked at the dark red hole that seemed to glow from between her lips. I licked around it, opening her further, then I slipped my tongue between them and slid it inside her. That prompted the cry. Her walls gripped my tongue as I pushed it as deep as I could, my mouth open wide and pressed to her labia as her juice flowed into me. I put my hands to her legs to hold on as she jerked her body as I curled my tongue inside her. Her hand no longer stroked my head, but held me between her open body as she grunted and let out high groans, the gap between them shortening each time until it was almost a continuous noise. Then she shook, both hands now on my head and her legs trembled and her hips thrust up and down against my face.

All was quiet. Relatively. She had mumbled "Stop", but her hands held me to her as she jerked her hips a few more times, then her body slumped down and the hold of her hands relaxed and one moved to gently guide me away. Her feet slipped from the bed and her legs went limp, like the rest of her, except for her breasts which rose and fell with each deep and heavy breath.

I sat back slightly, resting my face on her upper thigh, watching her labia as it moved, the inner lips closing, the shape changing as they resumed their guarding of her entrance, pressing to each other, held apart with the sheen of her juice. Her leg was still twitching against my face and I turned and kissed it softly and there was a little murmur. I kissed it again and the murmur turned to a gently sigh and her leg moved, lifted higher back onto the bed. I kissed higher and the foot rested on the bed and the leg went wider. I brushed my lips over her wet labia and she groaned and the other leg lifted back onto the bed and went wide. She was giving herself to me again.

She opened easily and with a soft wet peeling sound as my tongue ran up between her inner lips. There was a deep sigh as I rested the tip of my tongue on the point where her lips met the hood that had been pulled back as her clitoris hardened and emerged. I softened my tongue and ran it up as she cried out and mentioned Jesus again. I flicked the tongue back. "Yes, oh god yes." she said, so I took that as a sign and did it again. And again. There was a constant moaning now and her hips moved up and down in time with my licks, her hands by her sides, gripping the duvet tight as she undulated. I licked in circles around the hard clitoris and she started to groan, little high noises mixed with her gasps. My mouth opened and took the clitoris and hood inside and she squealed and then did it louder as I licked her captive clitoris. I sucked gently as I lapped over the hard tip and her cries got higher and faster as her hips quickened their movements. I loved the feel of her open body on my face and the way she moved along with the sounds. I looked up, her nipples were hard and her breasts wiggled as her whole body moved. The breasts were firm, holding up well. The boys were right to watch her and admire her tits, but I was the one watching them now as they moved with the nipples hard and deep red poking from them. I held my lips tight and licked harder and she screamed out and her hips thrust up into my face.

"Oh Jesus yes, yes, yes, Jesus yes." she cried as she shook. I held her waist as she moved, she seemed to be vibrating now, her hands now holding tight to the duvet, knuckles white and the high groans turned to a strangled cry as she rammed her hips up and her body shuddered. I pressed the hard point of my tongue to her harder point and her body almost leapt from the bed. "Stop" she cried, so I did and she fell rom my lips and twitched on the bed.

I moved quietly, climbing up the bed to lie next to her, watching her chest rise and fall, wanting to touch her, but knowing not to. The briefest touch of my lips on her belly a few moments earlier had resulted in a violent shake of her entire body and another request to stop. I put my hand over hers, that was still gripping hard to the duvet and the fingers softened and released and mine slotted between hers and she squeezed.

"Why are you not in your suit?" she asked when she finally opened her eyes, the darkness dreamy in them, slightly glazed and looking as if they couldn't focus.

"Suit?" I said, wondering what she meant, I had been in shorts and a t-shirt when we met on the beach.

"Birthday suit." she giggled.

"Oh, that thing. It needs to be better looked after." I said and continued to look at her lovely and very naked body. I still had no clue to her age, only the small lines around her eyes gave any clues, her figure was great, but with just the hint of curves from age. Forties, I reckoned. That wasn't too far from me.

"It looked ok to me on the beach." she said quietly, her fingers still squeezing mine.