Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like it if I had taken them up on the offer?" she said quietly, just loud enough to be heard over the falling water.

"No, are you crazy?" I replied. "I have told you, I am not interested in sharing you." Then it was my turn to have doubts. "Would you like to?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No. Never," She moved to me and kissed me gently. "It's just sometimes... the doubts run wild. Old wounds take a while to heal." and she kissed me again, but this time I held her tight and wouldn't let go for many minutes as our lips stayed tight together.

"Ok, that coffee needs to come out." she laughed and she tried to move away, but I held her close and she looked into my eyes, hers wide as she looked quizzically at me.

"Ok then, mine too." I replied and she laughed.

"If you don't let me go I'll pee on you."

"That's not really a threat now." I said and she laughed.

"Ok, stop making me laugh as I really need to." I continued to hold her and her eyes smiled. "Kneel down then." she said quietly, "It's hard to do it standing."

I knelt and Emma moved with me, her knees astride me and she smiled. I moved my lips to hers and she reached to hold my head to hers and I pulled her tight to me. She broke the kiss for a moment and looked into my eyes and then hers closed and I felt the heat of the liquid as it began to flow over my groin and her lids went wide as she blushed. She breathed in and out deeply several times and then smiled and opened her mouth and fell onto my lips. We kept kissing long after she had finished urinating and we gasped when we broke away.

Emma looked down and bit her lower lip. "An extra birthday present?" she asked and I laughed.

"Why not. It's natural." I said softly and she shook her head and laughed again and then her eyes looked into mine deeply.

"Your turn." she said and she moved back slightly and reached down to hold my penis as I moved to kneel up. Emma moved closer, raising herself up and holding my penis to her body and I breathed out deeply and relaxed and her lips met mine as I released my urine. She gasped into my mouth and her tongue followed the breath as we kissed deeply.

"We need to get clean again." I said as we knelt together in the bath and we both stood and rinsed each other off.

We sat on the chairs in the room, moving them to face each other, our legs resting on the opposite chair. We were wrapped in the towels, but Emma removed hers first and sat naked in the warmth of the evening, the curtains just letting enough sun in to raise the temperature to a good level. I started to stroke her legs and she moved them to rest on my thighs. She had great legs and I had been surprised that the boys hadn't remarked on that, but their hormones had guided them to her breasts and behind. She shifted her legs and opened them slightly and I looked up and she was smiling at me, her eyes shining darkly. My eyes went down to where her legs ended, the patch of dark curls shaved into a triangle leading down to her beautiful little pussy, the lips now closed and sleeping, the rise of her mound visible and the line of her slit just showing. My cock twitched again.

"Buggered by a birthday boy." Emma chuckled as she lay prone on the bed, her legs open and the curve of her behind just begging to be kissed, so I lowered my head and did just that, kissing over each buttock and then she reached back and spread them for me and my lips found her tight puckered sphincter and my tongue licked around and over it and then pressed against the knot and she opened a fraction for me as she groaned. "Good I brought lube with me." she said as she stretched her arms out to the side of her and I knelt between her open legs and rubbed the liquid over the end of my cock and then poured some on a finger and ran it around her anus and then gently poked the tip of the finger into her tight hole and wiggled it to get her wet and she grunted.

"Sure?" I said, looking down at her, the firm rounded bottom and the line of her spine leading my eyes to her neck. She turned her head and looked back and smiled widely.

"Positive." she whispered. "Bugger me, birthday boy."

I smeared some more of the cool liquid over my cock and then lowered myself down and moved the head to press to the wrinkled skin of her sphincter. I pressed forward and Emma hissed a little as the skin was pushed and her hips held and then pushed back to me and the pressure on the end of my cock was released as she opened and I slid into her, the tight ring of her sphincter stretched and gripping as I slid to go balls deep into her rectum. Emma grunted and then groaned, the top of her back arching up as her head lifted and I lowered myself so I could open my lips on the back of her neck and she let out a long moan.

"Happy birthday." she said softly as I kissed her neck and along her shoulder as my hips moved slowly to slide up and down her tight, hot anal canal, the skin soft as it rippled over the swollen head of my cock with each movement. I moved forward and rested on her back, my hands stretching out down her arms until our fingers linked and twisted together as I pushed deep into her bowels.

I knew Emma wouldn't cum from anal, so I moved my right hand and slipped it under her belly and she reached for it and held it as we guided each other down until two fingers, one mine, the other hers, ran over the tip of her clitoris and she groaned loudly. We held our hands there, pressing onto the exposed tip, the movements of her body as I slipped up and down in her anus causing it to be rubbed gently and she began to moan more. Her face was turned to one side and I moved to kiss her cheek as my movements got a bit faster, but still slow and languid as I moved up and down inside her rectum. Her cheek went red as she started to groan higher and faster and her eyes closed as she let out a cry and her hand held mine tight and pressed up against her as my hips pushed down. She shuddered and let out a high grunt and then she moved her hand away, taking mine with it. Her eyes flickered open a bit and she smiled, then her eyes closed again and I started to move once more.

"Yes, darling, yes" she mumbled and I was unable to say anything as my breathing was too ragged. I was trying to keep the movements slow, but my balls had other ideas and they slapped onto her perineum as I pushed in and out of her and then I gave a big jerk of my hips and went as deep as possible into her back passage and filled it with a stream of semen. I stayed deep, but jerked four more times as I emptied myself into her bowels as she groaned and encouraged me to fill her. "Yes, cum in me, darling, fill me with your cum." she muttered as my last shivers went through my body and I slumped down onto her back.

"I can feel your heart like thunder." she whispered as I caught my breath. "Beating so hard on my back." I put an arm underneath her belly and moved, pulling her with me so I could lie on my side and stay inside her and she pressed back to me and purred as I wrapped her in my arms.

"We might have to get dressed and get food." I said, some time later after lots of cuddling and we both sighed.

"Yes, although my clit and pussy might be happy to have a break." I stoked down and her hand grabbed mine. "No! Seriously, my clit is a bit sore." she giggled.

We didn't rush, but slowly parted, my cock, soft now despite the tight grip of her sphincter, sliding from her with one last tug to pull the head free and a small dribble of semen followed it out. I reached for some tissues and wiped it clean and then bent to kiss the slightly gaping hole. I headed for the bathroom to wash and Emma called and told me to wait. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand, but just laughed and sat for a few moments. She managed to stand and then followed me to stand by the wash basin as I ran the tap and she helped clean my cock. Then she grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to me and I wiped her bottom as she bent forward and giggled.

It was still warm outside, the breeze from the sea not making it further than the beach. We walked to a small Italian place and got some dinner. It was quiet inside, most of the customers having been there earlier as the evening took hold and the sun waned, unless they had spent the time making love as we had done. Emma paid, part of my birthday treat and we decided to walk the meal off by heading down to the beach.

There were still people there, groups huddled around together, youngsters enjoying the good weather to hang out with friends. We strolled along hand in hand, enjoying to cooler air, warmed from its journey across the hot sand. Some young girls walked past, still in bikinis and giggling as they talked about some boys, one of which was 'super cute' according to one girl.

"Don't look at their tits." Emma whispered to me and then laughed. I hadn't anyway, Emma's cleavage in her dress holding my attention. "Maybe I should try a bikini." she added and I looked at her, wondering if she was serious. "After all, I did brave it going without underwear earlier." she said and then turned to smile. We stopped walking and I put my arms around her and it got a lot warmer as she smiled. "I mean, I feel safe now." and her eyes welled up a little as she looked into mine. I put a hand to her cheek and she leaned her head onto it at the perfect angle for my lips to fit to hers.

We walked up the hill slowly, not just because we were full of pizza and tired from the sex, but it seemed too good to rush.

The room was stuffy and smelled of sex, so we opened a window and let more heat in and then stripped off to sit in the chairs again.

"I really don't think she can do anything else tonight." Emma said as she looked down, her fingers plucking at her pubic hair.

"I could kiss her better." I suggested and she laughed.

"Yes, because that wasn't how this evening started at all." she said and shook her head. "Then again." she added and she moved her legs to open them on the arms of my chair and I stared up at her soft vulva, the lips tucked in and sleepy.

I moved forward and knelt on the floor and Emma stared at me, her eyes widening as I got closer. "She is a bit sore." she said quietly and I stopped moving, but she pulled her legs up from my chair and spread them wide, draping her knees over the sides of her chair now, exposing her body to me. "Be gentle." she whispered as my mouth approached her lips, which were opening, unfurling, ready for my kiss. I licked, letting my tongue go soft on her and she whimpered and slid her hips forward slightly. She opened to my mouth, my kiss widening her lips as my tongue went between hers and tasted that sweet juice. I kept my kisses and licks light and Emma moaned just as softly as the night settled in around everything. There was the gentle sound of liquid moving, my saliva and her juice and her sighs mixed with them. Her hips rose as I lapped over the exposed clitoris, she hissed, so I relaxed my tongue even more and then her hips moved with the rhythm of my licks and her sighs turned to moans and drowned out the wet noises. Her body stiffened and she shuddered and let out a big breath that turned to a groan as her hips rose and stayed there for a few moments until she slumped down in the chair and shivered.

"No more." she said quietly and her hand stroked my hair and guided my head away. She moved her legs down and then leaned forward and slid off the chair to move against me as I knelt between her legs and her mouth found my wet lips and the tongue slid between them easily.

"I hope you liked your birthday present." she whispered as we held each other.

"I loved it. Best present ever." I said and she blushed.

"Sometimes I still have to tell myself you mean these things." she smiled, her head tilting again.

"I love you." I said as I looked into her eyes and she shivered and blinked. "I definitely mean that." I added and her eyes closed and she put her cheek on mine and I felt the tear as it rolled down her face.

"I love you too, darling." she whispered.

There was nothing more to do than go to bed. We tried to do the usual bathroom things, but we were both too tired to really care. so we curled up together and drifted away.

I felt Emma move in the bed. It was dark and quiet and I tried to look at my watch, but gave up. I felt soft skin on my cheek, lips opening to kiss my face, her breath tickling me. "Happy birthday, darling." she said softly. "Sorry, I have no present now." she giggled. I squinted at my wrist and saw it was after midnight by about forty-five minutes.

"You are the best present ever." I said and her lips touched mine.

"In that case, you can have me again later, if my pussy has recovered." and she giggled onto my mouth. "Now, sleep." she said and slid down to nestle against me. I laughed and thought how hard it would be to sleep now. I didn't think for long.