Suburban Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have sex?"

"No, we didn't Paul."

"But you wanted to. You wanted to fuck him, strange that we don't have sex often but suddenly you can't resist this guy!"

"I don't know I... I... Ok yes, yes I did want to go further but I didn't because I love you."

"Love me but not as attracted to me as your boyfriend. Are you going to stop seeing him?"

"I don't know if I can; I can't seem to control my actions around Will. I know I am hurting you, it's the last thing I want to do."

"But that is exactly what you are doing, you know it and yet you can't or won't stop. Clearly continuing with him is more important to you. I've had enough of your behaviour and disrespect, I'm leaving and going to stay at my brothers."

Jane was mortified, "Please don't Paul, I'll stop!"

"The truth is you don't want to stop! It's abundantly clear exactly what you want."

Jane burst into tears, "Please, please stay with me, I can't lose you!"

***

Paul did stay but to say things were frosty over the next few weeks was an understatement. Jane was falling over herself to be nice but even simple conversations were strained. At least she skipped Thursday nights out and Paul hoped that was a good sign. He decided to make an effort to get them back on track and booked their favourite restaurant for the following Friday night. They had celebrated so many happy events there and knew the owners. Paul hoped it would feel special and they could get back to talking like they used to. He told Jane, hoping she would be both surprised and happy.

Jane was indeed delighted about the meal and thought it was a wonderful gesture. Paul really was a kind and patient man. Then dread crossed her mind as she remembered she already had a booking for Friday.

"That's so kind Paul but is there any chance we could move it to Saturday?"

"I guess so, why?"

"Helen has tickets for a charity ball and I'd said I would go, it's a big event to benefit the local hospice."

"You would rather do that than go out with me to try and save our marriage?"

"No, I am not saying that, we can do both. I'm sorry but I've already said I would go, it's a big night for Helen because she is on the organising committee."

"Helen won't mind, she phoned me and apologised for her role in all of this."

Jane hesitated, clearly trying to find some reason to rebook. She looked slightly agitated, not the reaction Paul was expecting. Then it dawned on him, if it was such a big night for Helen then all of their friends would be going.

"Shit, it's him isn't it?"

"No, it's just a big event, it's important for Helen and everyone is going."

"So, he won't be there?"

Jane looked away.

"Oh, I get it now, you were planning to hook up with your boyfriend, is Friday the big night?"

"No! It's not like that."

"I give up, you have to be joking, you've begged me to stay with you and promised you would stop, but you would rather go out with him. Nice to know where your priorities lie my darling wife."

Paul hoped Jane would change her mind, but she was adamant that she couldn't miss it. She and Helen had been planning the day for ages, they had treatments booked and bought new dresses. Yes the guys would be there, but so would all of her other friends, it was an important event.

Paul made sure he wasn't home as the death nail of his marriage begun. He hoped to avoid any interaction with Jane but couldn't resist reading the texts she kept sending.

7.00 pm: "Just heading out, sorry you weren't here when I left, I love you."

8.03 pm: "Party is great, very relaxed, raising loads of money for the hospice."

There was a photo of Helen and Jane hugging, he thought they both looked stunning. Paul had never seen Jane wear anything like it. It was full length tightly fitted evening dress, split to the thigh, in deep ocean blue with silver sparkles. Paul wondered who had taken the photo and who Jane had dressed for.

9.25 pm: "Missing you... love you loads."

10.44 pm: "Don't wait up; think the party is going on for a while."

11.50 pm: "Don't worry, I'm fine, having a great time, see you soon xxx."

1.10 am "Decided to stay over at Helen's as I am very drunk, see you tomorrow, I really do love you."

It was almost 11am the next morning when Jane returned home. She walked into the kitchen and couldn't bring herself to look at Paul.

Paul just knew! It wasn't even worth the bother of asking if she'd had sex.

Jane finally managed to look at him.

"I'm sorry."

"You always are!"

"It just happened; it wasn't planned."

"I don't think that is true Jane, it was very much planned. Was it worth it, did he rock your world."

"I don't want to go into the details Paul. He was... enthusiastic, it felt different to us, but I think I have got it out of my system."

"How wonderful for you, I'm leaving."

"Really! Threatening to run away to your brothers again rather than face our problems."

"No, no threat this time and they are your problems not mine. Goodbye Jane."

It was then Jane noticed the packed case and rucksack in the cloak room. She was desperately trying to think of something to make him stay but she couldn't think of anything. What she had done to him was terrible, she really hadn't thought through the consequences of the decisions she made in a drunken haze the previous night. She thought she would have time to explain things and apologise properly.

Paul left without another word. His phone began ringing before he got to the end of the street, he ignored it. By the time he got to his brothers Jane had sent 27 messages. He read them, all mostly sorry and begging him to come back to her.

Jane couldn't believe Paul had left; the house felt 'wrong' without him there. She heard a knock at the door, hoping it was Paul and leaping to answer it only to see Sharon on the doorstep.

Jane immediately burst into tears and received a consoling hug in return. She told Sharon her version of what had happened leading up to last night. Most of the events were the same as what Paul had described to Sharon, but Jane explained things differently. At times it sounded no more than some innocent fooling around before veering into a romantic fairy-tale.

Sharon didn't hold back her views.

"How would you feel if me and Paul made out! You're crazy to risk losing him especially for some kid trying to get his leg over."

Jane flew off the handle, "You bitch, you always did like him, you're after my Paul."

Sharon smiled patiently, "We're friends and I never would have tried, but if you throw him away I might just do that."

Jane burst into more tears, "I think I might have, thrown him away that is... last night, I, I..."

"Oh please tell me you didn't, you complete idiot."

With no support from Sharon, Jane called Helen.

"What were you thinking girl! Guys like Nev and Will are fun but just for short term flings. You don't leave someone like Paul for them and you certainly don't rub his face in it."

"I thought I just need to get it out of my system, have sex with Will then focus on Paul."

Helen groaned, thinking Jane was a naive fool; Paul was never going to accept that.

"The thing is Helen; the sex with Will was wonderful. I had an amazing time. He was so fit and toned, his skin was perfect and he was absolutely rock hard for me. It wasn't a size or technique thing, but we were so desperate for each other. It's been building up for months. Every time I was drifting off to sleep Will wanted to go again; he said I was the hottest thing he had ever had and couldn't get enough of me."

Helen couldn't resist, "Oh My God, tell me all the gory details."

"It was so exciting, just the way Will was looking at me; his eyes were full of lust. Then there were the compliments and the nature of conversation, it was laced with sexual chemistry.

I have never felt so desired; it was obvious what we both wanted to happen, and he took what he wanted repeatedly.

"Was he any good?"

He was amazing; he used his fingers and mouth on me at the same time and made me orgasm in the first minute. I was writhing all over the place and he just kept licking and nibbling my pussy, I came again in no time.

"Yeah, yeah, but what about his cock."

"Pretty long but really thick and it actually throbbed whenever I touched it. He used words Paul never would, words I found arousing. Once he had me spread and his cock at my entrance, he made me ask for it. I was shocked at first, but by the time he rubbed the head against my lips I was begging to be fucked. He plunged into me and I squealed in pleasure. I have never felt anything like it!

I have no idea what I was shouting but it worked, he gave me a really good seeing to and that was just the start, He was insatiable, it was pure fucking not making love. I lost count of my orgasms and have never experienced anything like it. He felt so big and powerful. I have never been fucked for so long; he was in complete control."

"That's wonderful Jane, but where does that leave you and Paul."

"I honestly don't know, I'd hoped to refocus on Paul and get us on track, but I don't think he will come back and I can't blame him. I feel terrible about it but at the same last night felt like it was life changing."

Jane begged Paul to come back for weeks but he stayed away. She was worried about him, his brother and sister-in-law were nice people, but it wasn't the same as having a wife caring for him, she knew he would be missing her despite her actions.

Eventually she accepted it was a hopeless cause, even if she'd handled things better her actions would have always split them. Jane thought the kindest thing she could do was let Paul move on and stop pursuing him. Despite her actions she was certain she loved him and that meant letting him go, before she hurt him even more.

They had to stay in contact about the kids and managed those interactions well, getting along reasonably. Divorce hadn't been mentioned, but they agreed to keep paying half the mortgage each and treat the house as an investment, selling or buying out when either of them wanted or needed to.

Despite refusing to come home, Jane was surprised Paul had gotten over his anger and resentment so quickly. She deserved and expected more rants and accusations. Then it dawned on her what might account for it.

"Are you seeing someone, Sharon perhaps?"

"Sharon? What makes you say that?"

"You two always got on so well and she indicated an interest."

"Really! I had no idea; anyway she is dating someone else. I am sort of seeing Marie."

"Marie, the admin from your work, oh my god she can only be what 35!"

Paul snapped back, "Still older than fucking Will though."

Jane's initial irritation evaporated in an instant, she paused trying to collect her thoughts.

"I'm sorry Paul, she's a nice girl, and I hope it works out for you."

"Its early days."

Paul and Marie had been on a few dates; two weeks later they consummated their relationship with no performance issues at all. Paul wondered if his problems were related to Jane's lack of interest and desire for him. There was certainly no doubt that he supported a raging hard on for most of the night and they both enjoyed a rather marvellous and exhausting time together.

The mention of Marie made Jane realise Paul was moving on. After accepting that he wouldn't return, her social life accelerated. She started seeing Will regularly, the sex continued to be a revelation to her. She loved the feeling of being desired and the focus of his attention. Jane discovered she enjoyed flirting and was good at it, a lot of guys were very interested, especially after hearing she was separated. Her wardrobe changed completely. Will always begged her to wear tight fitting clothes, usually a skirt or dress that showed off her assets with high heels. They had fun lingerie shopping; he bought her a range of costumes including a sexy maid and nurse uniforms complete with stockings. Jane let him take photographs of her dressed up.

Will loved her arse and would spend an age spanking and kissing it, he said it was punishment for all the cock teasing she had done. By the time he had finished she was desperate to be fucked and Will knew it. He continued to rub her pussy and slid two fingers in, "Hmm there it is, that pussy is gushing now, it's ready for some cock now isn't it baby."

"Yes, yes it is, I need it!"

In 22 years of marriage, she had never asked for sex. It dawned on her that she had missed out on so much with Paul. If she had been more open with him, they could have explored all of these things together. That was all on her, and Paul being the kind and respectful guy he was never pushed it too much. She remembered him trying but she dismissed it as him being a typical sex obsessed guy. Now she wondered how her lack of effort had affected Paul and left her open to someone like Will.

Talking during sex was new to Jane but she found it a turn on. Will would ask if she was enjoying it, what she wanted, how it felt, and she found herself responding in kind asking if he liked her pussy, to mount her and fill her up; eventually screaming and asking for him to fuck her harder. She laughed at herself afterwards, after years of being a sexual wall flower she really did love cock and loved fucking.

She wasn't in a dedicated relationship with Will and knew he still saw other women. So when a handsome younger guy at work Rob flirted with her, she encouraged it, eventually he built up the courage to ask her out and she readily accepted.

When she arrived at the restaurant, her date's mouth hung open. Her usually professional business suit was replaced with a black halter neck velvet dress, which plunged between her cleavage. She really enjoyed his reaction, but for the first 10 minutes he could hardly speak through nerves. Jane placed her hands over his.

"Just relax honey, we're just friends having a chat, there is no need to impress me. I already like you and you're going to score tonight."

After the initial shock, it did the job and Rob relaxed, they had an enjoyable evening.

They stumbled in the front door together, kissing passionately their hands freely exploring each other's bodies. Jane tore Rob's shirt off and ran her hands down his chest and abs and into his jeans, immediately finding a large and very hard cock.

Their mouths still locked together, Jane pushed his trousers down and helped him step out of his remaining clothes. She then turned, using his cock to lead him to her bedroom.

She pushed him back on the bed and stripped slowly for him, enjoying the fact his eyes were burning with desire and never left her body. Removing her dress Jane revealed a matching bra, thong and suspender belt complete with silk stockings. She removed only the thong before straddling him.

"You like what you see Rob?"

"Yes, you're like a Goddess!"

"That's good baby, because this Goddess likes you and your cock and really needs a good fucking."

With that Jane directed his pole into her willing pussy. She let out a low guttural moan as she eased down onto him. Then she began to ride him in earnest her tits bouncing jauntily. After the first few minutes she grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits, encouraging him to give them a good mauling.

Jane continued riding him as fast as she could, his impressive cock filling her.

"Oh, fuck. Jane!", he breathlessly groaned.

Jane was delighted "That's it cum for me baby, fill my pussy up."

Jane was far from finished and got him up another twice, by the end he was almost begging for mercy. For the first time in her life Jane felt the thrill of being more assertive and the aggressor; she had really enjoyed bedding him and taking charge.

Over the following months Jane dated other guys; one of them asked her to go steady but she said it was too soon for her. In reality there was still only one person she thought of in that way.

Jane and Will were still experimenting and even tried swapping with Helen, no wonder Helen liked Nev, he was an exceptional lover and hung. Helen hadn't been exaggerating after all and Jane didn't hang back taking full advantage. She wanted to repeat the night again, but Will seemed to be a bit jealous and rejected the idea. She didn't push thinking that she might come to an agreement with Helen.

This was all a revelation to Jane whose married sex life had been pretty uninspiring. Despite that she pined for the intensity of love that she shared with Paul; no one however hung came near to matching that. She missed just talking to him, often starting a conversation only to realise he wasn't there. Seeing the places he sat and imagining what he would be doing if she hadn't betrayed him often made her cry, it hurt to be without him.

***

Jane was surprised when Paul knocked on the door one day looking decidedly sheepish. She invited him in and made coffee.

"I need to ask you a favour Jane."

"Of course, anything."

"Well it's not easy to say but... the business is struggling a bit and I've had some extra expenses and cash flow issues. I'm managing to send the kids the same money, but I'm struggling to pay my half of the mortgage on this place. I'll get sorted but the money will be late."

Jane thought about it for a minute.

"We can sell it if you want Paul; it's been good of you to let me stay."

"No, it's not that; it's a good investment for us both, until we're either ready to sell or buy one another out, I just need some extra time."

"Ok how about I cover the payments, I have some savings."

"No, I was just thinking of asking the bank to defer for a while. I can't use your savings."

Jane smiled knowing that was exactly what Paul was going to say. They may not be together but she knew him better than anyone else.

"Paul, you provided for our family for years and never once let us down, in comparison this is nothing, nothing at all, I insist."

Paul looked uncomfortable, "I'm not sure, it feels wrong."

"Honestly I'm glad to be able to do it. I have no doubt at all that you will get things sorted, you always do. I'll gladly give you the money but call it a loan if it helps."

Paul seemed deep in thought, "Maybe a loan then but we'd need a written agreement, so it's all official."

Jane smiled, "If you like Paul, but you're the most honest man I have ever known. You will do exactly what you say, you will pay me back and you have already started thinking about paying me interest; I'll refuse of course but you know that already."

Paul managed a smile at that comment, "We do know each other quite well. I guess, we have a deal and Jane... thank you."

"It's the least I could do; anyway, I caused our split and that extra financial burden you're struggling with."

As Paul left Jane shed a tear, their conversation was a happy reminder of hundreds maybe even thousands of similar interactions over the years. She'd happily give Paul anything he asked for.

***

Jane had a reputation as a hot date at work and had a steady stream of potential lovers who wanted to date her. She often overheard them referring to her as a hot wife, milf or cougar and it gave her a thrill. She'd always been plain when younger, all the attention was new to her and exciting. Jane was enjoying the best sex of her life and unashamedly loved fucking. She knew some people would call her a slut or a whore but she decided to own it, musing that a guy in a similar position might be described as hot blooded.

Her dates were great fun but she found herself lonely most of time and it was wearing a bit thin. As expected, her breakup was emotionally traumatic, but she should be over that by now and enjoying life to the full surely, so why didn't it feel better?

Jane saw Paul and Marie together regularly; she felt the usual pang of jealously before chastising herself, after all she had caused it. She noticed how easily they talked and how comfortable they were around each other, often smiling and laughing. She still wanted the best for Paul, he was a good man and he deserved it. This was all in stark contrast to her own short relationships, even if an eligible man suggested something more serious, she'd find a reason to reject him.