Suburban Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite what Jane saw, Paul and Marie's relationship began to stall, they liked each other but it lacked a spark, maybe it was too quick for Paul, and Marie was a lot younger. The sex was always great and had gone a long way to repair Paul's self-esteem, whilst their genuine friendship had overcome much of his anger. They felt it at the same time and agreed to be friends, all be it friends with benefits. It was Marie who insisted they should certainly keep enjoying themselves in bed until she found Mr Right.

***

Paul and Jane were standing on a train platform together having just seen the kids back off to university after their Easter vacation. They had spent time with both parents having got use to the new arrangements and things worked our relatively smoothly.

Jane smiled at Paul, "Would you like to share a coffee."

"Sure, why not."

After catching up on the kids and there was an awkward silence each deep in their own thoughts.

Jane filled the gap, "I really am sorry about how things turned out with us Paul, I loved... still love you and made a total mess of things."

"Was it worth it, did you find what you were looking for?"

That's difficult to answer, I lost so much with you, but I have to admit I have enjoyed exploring other things.

Paul laughed, "By other things do you mean getting laid by hot young guys."

Jane smiled, "I'm pleased you can laugh about it Paul. It's partly true but I miss the friendship and companionship."

Paul frowned, "Is that what we were for you in the end... a friendship, no attraction or desire."

Jane was shocked! "No! Whatever makes you think that?"

"You were never that interested, sexually I mean. Then another guy comes along and suddenly you couldn't resist, now it seems you can't get enough."

There were tears in Jane's eyes, "Please don't ever think that. I always fancied you and still do. I took us for granted and didn't put the work into our relationship, there were always more pressing things that I put ahead of us, the kids, friendships, myself. Never think I didn't love you or want you. If we had done the things you suggested I think we would still be together. It has opened up a whole side of me I never knew about, I wish I had discovered that with you."

Paul was surprised by Jane's response, she seemed genuine; he was still trying to wrap his head around her comments as she continued.

"I'm pleased you are experiencing everything with Marie. I don't have that, the companionship mixed with the fact you obviously can't keep your hands off each other. She's a lucky girl and I am truly happy for you both."

Paul hesitated, "Yeah, we're... good, it's more friends with benefits though. It's fun but I hope she can find someone to settle down with and love fully."

Jane was surprised, "And that's not you?"

"No, sadly, I don't think it is. She needs somebody her own age. We're still friends and the sex is fantastic, but neither of us have 'that feeling'. It's hard to explain, so much of our relationship is great but something is missing."

Jane sighed "Yeah, I remember that feeling, we had it before I lost it. She is an idiot if she lets you go, is there no one else?"

"A few dates but nothing serious, can't seem to find a match."

Jane's mind started racing before thinking through any implications, she blurted out:

"Maybe you should date me!"

Paul didn't speak for what felt like hours but in reality was only moments. Jane was beginning to regret the comment and started thinking of a way to joke her way out of it. Then Paul smiled or was it a grimace before stopping with a sigh and looking up at Jane.

"Maybe I should!"

They both shrugged, Jane found herself holding her breath whilst Paul still seemed deep in thought:

"Let's see, exceptionally attractive woman, great tits and legs usually on show, I know she puts out and not looking for anything serious. What could possibly go wrong?"

Jane blushed; smiled and realised this was as happy as she had been in a very long time.

They agreed to try a meal out on the following Friday, giving each other enough time to change their minds and back out. For her part Jane was delighted feeling like a giddy schoolgirl looking forward to her first date. Paul wasn't sure if he was making a mistake, telling himself it wasn't anything serious, just another date with a good-looking woman.

Jane enjoyed some morning shopping picking out a new deep purple cocktail dress belted at the waist which did its best to contain her assets. She put on her make up including red lipstick before choosing a matching red bustier and French knickers. She needed nylons to go with the dress and after much indecision chose a suspender belt and seamed barely black stockings. She waivered wondering if it was too much and that she might scare Paul off, but he was dating a whole new Jane so she decided to go for it.

It was obvious Paul liked her outfit and complimented her on it. Their conversation was easy and comfortable with an undercurrent of sexual tension. Jane had to keep taking big intakes of breath to calm herself down. Memories flooded back for both of them; they had a lifetime of shared experiences to talk about. It was the best date either of them could recall having.

Jane invited Paul back; the question of having sex wasn't even a question. They could barely keep their hands off each other.

They kissed urgently and passionately; their mouths mashed together. As they kissed Paul's hands explored the soft bum and the swell of Jane's breasts which felt so familiar.

They stripped down to underwear in the hall, Paul was equally shocked and delighted at Jane's lingerie, insisting she keep the stockings and heels on. Jane was moaning as Paul kissed her shoulders before unclasping her bra and eagerly sucking her breasts, paying most attention to her sensitive nipples.

Jane lay back on the stairs and spread her legs. Paul pushed her legs open wider, surprised to see that Jane's exposed pussy was now completely shaved. Who was this woman he wondered, before lust overcame him and he entered her urgently.

As he did that, Jane screamed, "Oh yes, fuck me!"

And Paul did exactly that, giving her all that he had, the speed and urgency was no less than furious. Jane extended her legs, her feet and heels bouncing about as Paul continued his assault.

She was delighted by Paul's lust encouraging him to fuck her harder.

She was going to cum; it never happened that quickly with Paul before. Maybe it was because she missed him so much and it was so urgent, whatever the reason it felt wonderful.

She felt his cock throbbing in her pussy and his body tense up. Paul moaned and kept his cock buried deep in her pussy as he erupted; his orgasm triggered her own and they climaxed together.

After a few minutes Paul lifted Jane up in his arms and carried her to the master bedroom, he was surprised to find himself still hard.

He laid her back on the bed moving between her legs and running the head of his cock up and down along her pussy lips, only to be thrown on his side as Jane rolled him over

She devoured his cock, cramming as much as she could manage into her mouth. She couldn't take all of him so held the base with one hand and his balls in the other, squeezing firmly. This was new to Paul; he'd rarely got blowjobs from Jane and when he did, they seemed forced and uncomfortable. This was now a woman who seemed eager, enjoying the task and determined to satisfy.

She licked around the head, swirling her tongue around it before sucking hard her cheeks hollowing as Paul groaned loudly. Then she broke away moving up his body, straddling him suddenly and mounting him cowgirl. She moved quickly onto him and began riding her husband.

Paul pushed up with his hips, delighting Jane with a firmer ride, her eyes flared open as his cock head pushed further inside her. Her pussy lips stretched wide around his cock. She couldn't recall him ever being this big or this hard.

"Mmmm-right there... MmmmHmmm. I love you don't stop, don't ever stop..."

It was astonishing, urgent, hot and erotic but it was the intensity of feeling, the stirrings of... love and emotion which shocked Jane most. It was the best experience of her life. At the end she was so emotionally overcome she was crying and laughing at the same time.

Paul turned to face her, "Woa, I guess we both learned some new things."

Jane stroked his face, "You certainly did! That was amazing."

"Not bad I guess for an older guy with performance issues.

"I should have never said that; I was looking for any excuse for my behaviour, it was never true and what you just did to me was the best experience ever."

"You're suggested it was better than with Will, I assume you are being kind."

Jane hesitated, "If you really want to know it was amazing with Will, he fucked me forever and blew my mind, I had no idea it could be like that."

She started to get emotional; her voice was cracking and her eyes welling with tears.

"But what we just did, physically that was easily on a par with it and the emotional connection we have made it far far better."

Paul laughed, "Fair enough, just as well because I'm knackered and need some kip, you've exhausted me."

They lay together, kissing and caressing before falling into a deep sleep.

***

Jane started panicking after her 'first' night with Paul. She kept telling herself it was just another date but wasn't sure if she could cope with that level of emotion. If things went wrong, she would be distraught, and she never wanted to hurt Paul again.

They dated a few more times, whilst both seeing other people. Will had moved on but Jane dated other guys and Paul was still seeing Marie. She wasn't sure if he wanted anything more than a casual relationship and was too scared to ask in case she lost him totally again.

Things changed when they bumped into each other at a town centre bar. Jane was on a date; they had just entered the bar as Paul was leaving having just finished having a drink with a client.

Jane made the introduction of her husband to her date Justin. Justin started acting jealous, insinuating what he and Jane would be getting up to that night. Jane wasted no time making it clear that the date would be short lived if his bad behaviour continued and that her husband would always be her priority. Paul was shocked at Jane's statement but not nearly as much as her date who huffed away toward the bar. Jane apologised to Paul and asked him to wait for her at the door.

She went back to her date.

"I need to go now, thanks to your poor behaviour and attempt to embarrass my husband, I am leaving with him."

Her date was lost somewhere between anger and apologising.

Jane continued, "Maybe we can go out next weekend, thank you, you have just ensured my husband will be trying very hard to reclaim me tonight. Oh, and don't ever ask me to choose, he wins every time."

With that Jane turned and walked away heels clicking, to link arms with Paul and leave together.

Her date watched her arse sashay away, cursing his big mouth.

The day after the restaurant confrontation and two months since they started dating again, they were sitting in a city centre bar sharing a bottle of wine. Paul saw a look of concern on Jane's face.

"Are you ok, what is it?"

"I'm really enjoying us, but I'm wondering if you see it going any further than casual dating and hot sex."

"I'm not sure to be honest. I'm enjoying it too, maybe it's best to not push things. I did love the fact you dumped your date for me last night and said I was your priority."

"You will always be that; I know I didn't show you that in the past but you were always my only true love. I enjoy the dates and the sex but still feel pretty lonely; I don't have what you do with Marie, someone to share things with."

"Actually Marie has started seeing someone, we've stopped... you know and I'm planning on moving out."

"Where will you go?"

"My brothers I guess, although Cindy his wife is expecting."

"It was a stupid idea; she couldn't bring herself to say it, then blurted it out anyway and couldn't stop babbling:"

"You wouldn't consider moving in with me would you? Not man and wife or anything like that... a boarder or lodger or... actually you're still joint owner so you have every right to move in. Anyway, if you'd like ermm the offer is there. We could be you know, be friends or whatever."

The last comment was accompanied by a nervous waft of her arm before Jane's voice trailed off.

"Friends with benefits", queried Paul with a big smile on his face.

"Absolutely, anyway we are still married so you are sort of entitled."

"I guess that makes you a hot wife and me some sort of cuck."

Jane laughed, "You're hardly that given how much you are putting it about and the fact that you left me as soon as I strayed with Will."

"We could try it I guess; I know what I am getting into and as long as we are honest with each other."

"I'd like your companionship and I've always loved you, but I don't want to return to that frumpy housewife with borderline depression. I'd still like to go out with other people, and I would insist you did too otherwise it would be unfair."

Paul smiled remembering, "You know I always loved that housewife, and you were never frumpy in my eyes."

"I know, that was so special and I was a bloody idiot, I let you down and messed up our marriage, I don't want to hurt you again."

Paul tried to weigh up all the implications before giving up; it was just too much for his brain to cope with.

"Sod it; I guess we could give it a try."

Paul moved in with the idea of using the spare room, that idea was abandoned during the first night and they shared their old master bedroom. The sex was as emotional as it was exhilarating.

They quickly settled back into a lot of their old routines, it felt familiar and comfortable. Despite that they were both nervous about committing more and kept dating others although the frequency reduced significantly.

Their sex lives progressed rapidly, experimenting like they never had managed whilst married. Paul loved Jane's sexy maid and nurse uniforms and added a bunny girl outfit and red PVC playsuit to the collection. Jane made sure to send Paul a photo every day of her modelling lingerie from her now extensive collection. They tried some light BDSM, discovering the blindfold was her favourite, whilst Paul loved using a paddle to give her a regular spanking. By the time he finished she was always ready for a good fucking. They both talked more, moaned, groaned and shouted during sex, whilst experimenting with toys and positions.

***

Jane was thinking about Paul's hot wife comment. She wondered how she, a very ordinary middle-aged housewife married to a very normal and loving husband come to be having so much sex with different partners. It was only 9 months ago that her sex life would be described as vanilla. It wasn't an easy journey but was it one she was pleased to have made? She still wasn't sure of the answer.

Over time Jane's excesses curtailed naturally, happy to be spending more of her time with Paul. Her dating reduced to about once a month, usually with the previously nervous Rob, her first lover after Will. She was delighted to see his newfound confidence and how he had matured, reflecting that she had helped him along. It got to the point; they didn't always have sex and just made out. There was no sense in it: when it was wrong, she lusted after others; now it was part of their arrangement other men seemed to matter less. The difference was Paul, she now realised he was the most important thing in her life.

There were difficult moments; both felt slightly awkward getting ready to go out for dates with the other in the house. Only tonight Paul caught Jane preparing for her date clasping her stockings to a suspender belt; it left them both hesitating and trying to calm fraught emotions.

***

One night lying in bed, Jane apologised again for the girl's nights out with Helen.

"Do you still see her?"

"Not often, odd times, her and Nev didn't last and she works away a lot now."

"Did she tell you that she asked me out?"

"No way! When did that happen."

"She called a few times and apologised for her role in things. About a month after I left, she asked if I would consider going out with her in the future if we didn't get back together. She offered to dump Nev and said I was the type of guy she had always being looking for. I was shocked, she was a looker and it was a much needed ego boost."

"Helen said I was stupid to risk losing you for Will, sounds like she meant it. Did you go out with her then?"

"No, not then, but I bumped into her a few months later and well you know."

Oh wow, I guess you had a good time; Helen is stunning and is great in bed.

Paul raised his eyebrows, "You know that do you?"

"Maybe laughed Jane, I did a lot of experimenting after we split up. Didn't you see her again?"

"No, she offered but it felt too close to us. If I couldn't trust you, Helen was a complete non-starter. That and the fact she covered for you."

Jane went quiet, "I hate to think I've caused you to lose trust in others. Helen was my best friend; she did try and warn me about getting too close to Will but didn't stop me. She was happily married for years before her husband cheated; she's not a bad person. I can't blame anyone else; it was all down to me."

***

They were sitting comfortably watching TV, when Paul's phone rang. It was Sharon sobbing uncontrollably. He couldn't make out many of the words, but it was apparent she has spilt up with her fiancé.

Paul apologised to Jane and went around to see Sharon. It took a few hours to get the full story of the breakup, the guy had left her for his ex. The whole thing was a complete surprise to Sharon. Paul hugged her and said everything would be ok; she was so distraught he feared for her safety. He managed to get her settled and into bed eventually staying in her spare room and calling Jane to update her.

Jane was supportive and called around the next day with lunch and tubs of soup. When Paul remarked on all the tubs, Jane smiled and said it was all she ate through their breakup; she barely ate anything else for two months. Paul was surprised Jane had been so distraught; he assumed she had continued her new exciting sex life the day after he left.

They remained in daily contact and supported Sharon through a long and slow recovery. Paul eventually persuaded her to start going to the cinema again with him. She loved films especially re-runs of classics from the 50's. That led to some other nights out; eventually including some murder mystery nights, dressing as characters from Agatha Christie novels set in the 1920s and 30s.

Jane's dating has ceased since Rob found a new girlfriend. He thanked Jane for everything she had taught him, and she wished him the best of luck with his new romance. Paul was more than fulfilling her needs and she found herself wanting... what was it... to be faithful perhaps. She knew she was still in love with Paul and had never loved anyone else. In their previous life as she described it, she had taken him totally for granted; now she found herself enjoying his company. She spent nearly all of her time with him and enjoyed it all, dates were fun and exciting, Paul was interesting and good company as well as being a steady presence she could rely on.

She was jealous of his time with Sharon but accepted it was just another indication of how good a person he was. With his time split between Jane and supporting Sharon, Paul had little time to date anyone else.

***

Paul and Jane were sitting on the back deck enjoying a beer and glass of wine.

"Paul, do you think we could go back to being a married couple. I haven't dated anyone in the last four months and I'd like to be just yours."