Suburbia Ch. 06

Story Info
Dropping the kids at school was never so much fun.
2.3k words
4.57
13.3k
9
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 06 - School Dropoff

*****

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone. Its another of my early stories but sets the scene for later chapters.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

The sun was beating down and promised to be a beautiful day. Marie and Jayne were stood outside the latter's house, being a short walk to the school their daughters went to, it was a convenient meeting up point for the three Mums when Anita was with them. At this moment Anita was inside having asked Jayne if she could use the toilet.

"Where has Anita got to. I wanted to ask her a favour before heading off" asked Marie, more to herself than her friend. Jayne was tempted to stay quiet and let Marie go as she knew the petite blonde wouldn't be emerging from her house anytime soon.

By way of distraction Jayne asked, "Is there anything I can help you with if you need to get off?"

"Oh no. It's a blender I know she has in her kitchen" came the reply.

That sealed it Jayne was just going to have to take the bull by the horns and so she replied "Well right now Anita is doing a favour for me. Or will shortly be" replied the smiling housewife. Would Marie insist on waiting or be persuaded to leave it for today?

The auburn-haired Mum remained standing where she was but had a confused expression "Favour? What sort of favour?" Jayne could quite easily deflect the conversation away by proclaimed 'It's none of your business' but instead a wicked idea popped into her head.

She put her arm around Marie's shoulders and steered her towards her front door as she asked, "Let me ask you, in your adolescence, did you experiment with the other girls or just remain curious about the other girl's bodies?"

Marie wore a look of disbelief when she jerked her head round to look at her friend and so Jayne quickly added "If it helps you to answer I will tell you I did a fair bit of looking but didn't do anything to cure my curiosity at that age and I'm not ashamed to admit it".

Marie remained stood still and so Jayne steered her back towards the door as she replied, "Well I guess I was the same".

This prompted Jayne to respond with "Thank you for admitting that. Let me ask you a second question. I did something about my curiosity but not until much later. Did you?"

Marie stopped once more, the look of indignation had softened and as she looked down at the ground mumbled "No I haven't".

Jayne steered her once more to the door and asked "Ok, one final question. If the opportunity presented itself to you to experiment without it ever getting back to hubbie, would you indulge your curiosity?"

Marie stopped once more as they had reached the front door and looked directly into Jayne's face and stated, "I don't get where this is going but I guess my answer would be that I might under the right circumstances and I had time to think all the avenues through".

Jayne smiled her most mischievous smile and leant to speak quietly in her friends' ear saying, "What if I told you that right now Anita is knelt naked in the middle of my living room waiting for me to go inside remove every stitch of clothing so that I can stand over her while she eats my pussy and if you want the same all you need to do is step inside with me. I might also add that she is very good at pleasing my pussy."

Marie suddenly gasped and brought her hand up to her mouth. Jayne paused a few seconds for her words to sink in before continuing "If you think this is not for you, you can go back to your car, drive home to all those chores you have lined up and Anita need never know that you know anything about the two of us".

Marie remained routed to the spot and so Jayne decided to probe further keeping her voice to a whisper "Alternatively you can come inside with me, remain out of sight while Anita does her thing. If you like what you see, join us. If you don't think it's for you, slip out the door and again, Anita won't know a thing. I know what's waiting for me in there and so if you don't mind, I'd like to go inside. Go on, what have you got to lose. Come in with me". Jayne pulled the handle down and stepped inside pulling Marie along by the shoulder.

After closing the door Jayne stopped Marie just inside the hallway with a finger to her lips to keep her quiet. Jayne then stepped into the doorway and proclaimed, "Momma's here and looking forward to that lovely tongue of yours". First, she unbuttoned her blouse, with its removal it was thrown over her shoulders and Marie's pussy pulsed as she caught sight of Jayne's lacy white balcony bra, maybe she was more curious than she had already thought.

Next Jayne pushed her leggings down her shapely legs to her ankles, quickly followed by her panties and both were kicked off her ankles. Jayne turned to look directly at Marie and winked as she removed her bra to reveal her tits to her friend's scrutiny. She kissed her palm and blew it to Marie before stepping through the doorway and announced, "Momma's here baby".

Marie could hear a couple of giggles followed by an elongated "Ooooooh, yeah. Momma sure has missed that tongue of yours". Marie's curiosity got the best of her and she crept towards the door and ever so slowly peered around the frame. The sight before her shocked her and she darted back to lean against the wall behind her as she drew in a series of deep breaths to try and calm her down.

Again the "Mmmmm's, Oooooh's and Aaaaah's" continued and so she slowly crept towards the door and peered around once more. Jayne was stood above a kneeling Anita who had her face buried in the homeowner's pussy nodding her head up and down as her extended tongue pleased her friend. Every now and again Anita would stop the nodding to seize Jaynes clit in her lips and, what Marie could only guess, bashed it with her tongue.

Jayne held the back of Anita's head to her pussy and sensing Marie's presence looked towards the door frame and smiled back at her, both pleased that her friend hadn't run off yet and glad that she was staring directly at Anita's mouth with a fascinated look on her face. Jayne had no idea the turmoil going through Marie's mind as she watched the action unfolding.

Her pussy had soaked her panties and her heart was almost beating out of her chest while at the same time deafening her ears. She was torn whether to stay and watch or step into the doorway and remove her own clothing. Strangely the one thought that wasn't being entertained was turning and leaving.

Eventually her mind was made up and she stepped into the doorway and lifted her jumper over her head. Jayne was delighted to see this and her smiled broadened, what had started as a bit of a punt was turning out superbly. Although Anita was doing a superb job with her tongue, it was this latest turn of events that sent her over the damn and her pussy exploded prompting Anita to desperately capture Jayne's juices as they leaked out of her.

Once Jayne returned to earth and her vision cleared, she looked over at the door and Marie was stood there completely naked and so she beckoned her forward; the auburn-haired beauty stepped towards the couple in a stealth casual way like a big cat stalking its prey. Jayne pulled her pussy away from Anita's mouth but kept her hand behind her head so that she didn't turn and said, "You know no-one makes my pussy tingle quite like you but I feel bad keeping your tongue to myself and so I've asked Marie to join us".

With that, Jayne turned Anita's head slightly to look at their visitor. Anita jumped gasped and made to cover her nudity from Marie -- ironic given that Marie was also equally naked. Jayne was about to speak but was shocked into silence as Marie chipped in "No don't cover yourself up, you are very beautiful and seeing the way you worshipped Jayne's pussy made me very jealous. Please, may I experience that tongue for myself?"

Anita looked quizzically from Jayne to Marie and back again to which Jayne simply nodded. Anita then shuffled slightly on her knees until she was directly in front of Marie and inched her head forward to Marie's crotch, extending her tongue to brush experimentally against the new arrival's pussy. Marie shuffled her feet slightly further apart to give the petite blonde easier access while at the same time smiling down into the eyes that looked directly up at hers. The two had been friends for as long as their daughters started attending their same first school, meeting up with Jayne a little while later, but now they shared a new bond.

Jayne was thrilled with how things were progressing asking "Doesn't that feel so very nice" before she dipped her head down and captured the nearest of Marie's extended nipples in her lips.

Marie's only answer was to tip her head back and groan "Oh god, yes". By this point Anita was in her element trying all the tricks she pulled on Jayne in the same position and thrilled that she was able to conduct her other friend as easily.

Jayne wanted to step things up one last notch and so steered Marie towards the heavily padded chair a half step at her back. Anita didn't miss a beat, all the way that Marie travelled Anita kept her flicking tongue in contact with the woman's pussy crawling forward on her knees the short distance. Jayne then stood in front of Marie, straddled the prostate Anita and claimed up on to the padded arms until her pussy was directly above Marie's face.

Without a moment's hesitation she crouched her legs and planted her pussy squarely on Marie's lips. The instigator was overjoyed when an instantaneous reaction from Marie was to extend her tongue and start to lap at the pussy pushing down on her mouth. Anita might have been a little bit jealous having considered Jayne her lover but she had little time to think as Marie started to buck her hips up and down, grasped the back of Anita's head and then gave a muffled groan as the auburn beauty's clit started to dance on Anita's searching tongue.

Jayne guessed what had just happened to Marie and so disengaged her pussy and slumped down so that she could kiss Marie's gasping mouth "Isn't she just the absolute best at that".

Marie's breathing came in rasping gasps but did manage a "Oh my god, yes".

Jayne slid further down until she was knelt beside Anita and, spotting the very damp covering around her lower face, gave the petite blonde a long sensual kiss and whispered "Thank you for doing that for her. Something tells me she needed that".

As Anita remained silent, Jayne continued "You've made both of us come in very quick succession with no thought to your own needs. I think you need to take a spell sitting on Marie's face while I try her pussy out".

Anita may have remained silent while she stood up but Marie was insistent "Yes baby, let me try that. You've made every nerve tingle. I need to say thank you in a very special way."

Anita giggled and copying Jayne's earlier stance knelt on the padded arms and crouch. Marie took no time in lunging forward and raking her tongue across the petite blonde's pussy lips and engorged clit. Jayne knelt down in front of Marie and took the longest time to admire the view in front of her. Marie kept her pubic hair trimmed which drew the eye down to her throbbing clit and soaked lips below. Jayne soon adjusted her stance and drove her tongue forward. Marie gave a little muffled groaned and grasped the back of Jayne's head while her other hand was pushing against Anita's butt to make sure she didn't shift anytime soon.

Jayne just loved the musky flavour of Marie's pussy. She had a number of lesbian lovers but found their pussies were all subtly different and Marie was no exception. After that initial gathering, the three women met as many mornings as possible. The following day Jayne took them both upstairs to her bedroom where she introduced them to her collection of dildos and vibrators. Jayne's favourite was spit-roasting Anita between two strap on dildo's however Marie's was when they double penetrated Marie with her riding her pussy on one while she banged her ass with another.

Thanks to the discovery of Marie being a squirter when the conditions were right, Anita found her favourite a couple of weeks later when the three formed a triangle. She had Marie pushing her pussy against Anita's tongue. Marie was in turn licking Jayne's pussy who at the same time was licking away at Anita's.