Suburbia Ch. 07 - Cleaning Windows

Story Info
When they're cleaning windows.
3.7k words
4.15
5.5k
4
3

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

'Where had they got to?' Jim was sure he'd seen the window cleaners and waited around purposely to pay them rather than them having to come back to collect the money. If they didn't get here soon, he'd have to leave for his appointment. One last sweep of the area and he spotted one of their blue buckets outside Jayne's house across the road. He locked the door behind him and strode across the street to pay the three guys. There was no sign of their ladders on the front or side of the house, so Jim went to ask Jayne to pay the guys for him.

He was just about to knock on the door when he saw a pale white backside flash across the window. From the shape Jim surmised it was male, but Martin was out at work. Sensing some intrigue, Jim crouched down by the window and peered into the living room. Jayne, his pretty, but prim and proper blonde neighbour was sat on the sofa completely naked. Stood either side of her in an equal state of undress were two of the window cleaners. Both guys sported an impressive erection which Jayne took alternate turns sucking on.

It seems they had only just started, and completely forgetting his appointment, Jim crept around the back of the house, let himself in through the unlocked kitchen door and sneaked along the hallway until he could peer around the door frame to watch the action unfold. It never occurred to Jim to see where the third guy was until he felt a pat on the back and spun round to see the oldest of the window cleaners stood a behind him. "Sorry fella. Your misses just came on to us. Wait a minute you're not the husband, you're from across the way".

"Yeah, I was just coming over to pay you when I spotted this action going on, I didn't want to intrude" Jim replied apologetically.

Ken smiled back at him, guided the new arrival towards the others and said, "We can do better than that. She's hot to trot and I dare say we'll find room for one more. Isn't that right lads".

All three turned their eyes towards Jim. If Jayne was embarrassed about her neighbour finding her in such a compromising situation, she didn't show it as she continued to work her mouth up and down Brian's cock. As he disengaged his dick from her grip, Jerry knelt down in front of Jayne and said, "We're in this for the long run, I don't think she'll find one extra too much to cope with. Take a crack at the mouth" as he settled down between her outspread legs to lap at her pussy.

As he stood at the side of his neighbour, Jim dropped his trousers and she turned her attention to his already stiff cock, staring up at him with a look of sheer lust as she worked her lips and tongue along its length, again she alternated between his own and Brian's cock, concentrating the intensity in response to Jerry's increased efforts between her legs. Jerry made sure her muffled whimpering had reached a crescendo before he knelt between her legs and pointed his stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. Jim could see that she was more than ready to receive the invasion judging from the copious amount of her pussy juice spread around Jerry's mouth. As the youngest of the three window cleaners pressed his hips forward, Jim watched Jayne's eyes open wide and then roll back as she moaned longingly around his hard cock sticking in her mouth.

After a while Jim asked, "How does it feel in there?"

"Oh man it's so sweet and tight, I don't know how long I can hold back" came the reply as Jerry's hip thrusts became more erratic and uneven. Sure enough a few thrusts later and he lunged forward one final time, holding still as he emptied his seed into her before slumping back to lie on the floor completely shattered.

Brian then took charge, swinging the young blonde around so that she lay on the sofa and positioned his cock ready for insertion. Jim made way for Ken to sample her oral talents, while he went and sat next to Jerry to enjoy the show. "Do I take it this is a regular get together you guys enjoy" asked Jim.

"This is the first time it's happened, but we'll certainly be making this a regular occurrence from now on. I came in to get some clean water as we normally do, and I found her sprawled out across the chair with this monster vibrator stuck up her. So, I decided to chance my arm, walked up and shoved my dick at her mouth. She just started sucking away at it like a baby to a bottle, when the guys came looking for me, they saw what was going on and just piled on in" Jerry replied.

Brian had finished his first stint and had made way for the next man. Ken turned to Jim and said, "Do you want to go next or do you want my sloppy seconds". Jim could see why he'd asked, Ken's appendage was impressive, certainly longer than his own, so he said, "She's not going to feel anything after you've been there, you can go after me". Climbing down to lie on the floor Jim ordered his neighbour "Come and sit on it, I want to see you ride" prompting a chorus and cheers from the other three.

The slim blonde slowly rose and timidly walked across the room, only looking up when Brian slapped her backside to flash him an inviting smile. As she reached Jim, Jayne took his hands as offered, helping her down to sit on his lap but didn't make eye contact even as she rose up slightly and impaled herself on his dick. At first, she slowly began to ride along his length while maintaining an impressive grip of his meat, gradually building up speed. As the momentum increased so did the volume of her moaning prompting Brian to offer "Jeez, this is the first time she's been fucked without something being in her mouth to suck on, someone put something in there before she deafens us"

Jerry duly obliged and offered her his cock to repeat the performance that started it all. Jim was fascinated in watching how his shy and retiring neighbour who struggled to offer more than simple one-line sentences was obviously relishing the hard muscle between her red painted lips. She gently rode along his dick, her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders to slightly obscure her bouncing breasts as she rode, so much so that he was in danger of losing it before he'd had chance to fully exploit his neighbour's submission. Jim wiped a finger along they're joined loins and used the lubrication to help his finger worm around her puckered anus. As she felt the new invader, Jayne tried to tighten her ring against the intrusion, which resulted in her squeezing his cock further. Lifting her clear of his cock, Jim beckoned Ken over, offering, "Why don't you take over".

Ken looked quizzical and asked, "Haven't you finished" realising Jim hadn't climaxed but still positioning himself where Jim had been.

Instinctively Jayne slowly settled down on the final cock, its extra girth making her descent slower than before, making her pull away from Jerry briefly to groan heavily before he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth forward onto his glistening penis. Jim meanwhile walked around the back of Jayne and crouched over Ken's legs. He placed the head of his cock at Jayne's anus and slowly but determinedly pushed forward until the head popped inside. Jayne had been concentrating on Jerry and Ken too much to notice Jim until she felt her sphincter involuntary open up, sending a short stabbing pain through her every nerve. She tried to pull away from the invasion but both Jim and Ken had a firm grasp on her hips keeping her in place.

Seeing Jim position himself behind Jayne, Jerry guessed what was about to transpire and watched her face change from calm concentration to one of complete shock as her eyes bulged wide. She tried to pull her head back to scream out, but Jerry kept this firmly in place, stroking her blonde hair he told her "Try to focus on me, it will ease soon" as her forehead began to perspire. After the initial shock, the pain eased as Jim held still until he could feel her ring relax, Jayne then felt him push forward tentatively. As she felt the pain return, Jayne would tense her anus, which Jim soon understood and retracted slightly, repeating the insertion until he had his full length embedded in her.

Jim slowly pulled his full length back before slowly re-inserting himself, Ken purposefully bounced her along his length, quickly settling down so that she would slide down his length and Jerry swayed his hips backwards and forwards so that her lips dragged along the length of his rippled cock. Jayne had never felt so full, used and yet felt that this was her destiny, to provide pleasure to three men at once, particularly feeling the two in her nether regions as she felt them slide against each other, only separated by a thin membrane. After sampling Jayne's other orifices, it didn't take long before Jim could feel his nuts tighten ready to ejaculate. He thrust into his neighbour one last time and held still as he emptied his load into her with a loud grunt before withdrawing to collapse on the floor with the sound of an audible plop as the suction of Jayne's anus was released.

Jim's collapse was the signal for Jerry to take his place and for Brian to move forward and sample Jayne's mouth once more. This quartet thrust, bounced and groan together until first Jayne, then Ken and finally Jerry came all in quick succession. Brian was still pumping away at Jayne's red lips as first Jerry and then Ken rolled away from them, leaving the two together. He pulled out and told Jayne, "Come and stand here" pointing to a spot in front of him that was in profile to the other three. As the slender blonde complied, he continued "Turn around, bend over and grasp your ankles", apparently this presented her butt hole at the perfect height as Jayne felt the third window cleaner place the tip of his cock at her battered anus. The other two had stretched her out nicely, so much so that as she leant back at him, his dick slipped effortlessly into her rear; she found that if she rocked backwards and forwards, she could control the penetration herself. "Look here guys, she's fucking herself" Brian laughed as he stood still and pointed to her twitching backside.

Eventually he wanted to pick up the pace, so he grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her hard. As with the other guys, she had performed sufficiently well with her other holes that Brian couldn't hold out too long before he came for a second time. Jerry then said to their plaything, "Come over here, there's one hole that I haven't coated yet". Jayne tottered across somewhat unsteadily to where he sat and guessed that after being the first to come in her pussy and the second in her butt that the ringleader now wanted her mouth, not that she minded as it gave her butt a rest ahead of the inevitable stretching it was going to receive from Ken. She knelt down between his outstretched legs and lowered her mouth onto his cock.

Sucking on his meat, Jayne repeatedly bobbed her head up and down as though her life depended on it. To give her aching jaw a rest she interspersed the action by pulling at his meat with her fist or running her tongue around the head. This was something that Jerry seemed to enjoy more than anything judging by the twitching vein on the underside of his cock and the eventually coating of semen her tongue received. Jim noticed Brian had already dressed and turned to Ken saying, "If you guys are in a hurry, why don't you go next".

Shrugging his shoulders, Ken replied, "Thanks dude, I'll take you up on that".

Jayne instinctively knew she wasn't done yet and crawled over to Ken. Hoping that he might be satisfied with a blowjob she knelt before him and took his appendage in her mouth, although stretching her lips around his girth made her wonder, which ached more, her mouth or her anus.

Ken smiled down at her and said, "Nice try, you'd better lube that up well because there's no way I'm going to miss a crack at your ass" turning to the others, he said "Can you pile up the cushions for me on the floor". Once the others had done his bidding, Ken lifted Jayne's head clear, lifted her up and turned her towards the pile. "Lie down, face down. I'm going to take you doggie style". Jayne was resigned to her fate and settled down hoping that he wouldn't last any longer than the others could manage. Brian returned from the kitchen and threw Ken a bottle of pink hand cream, which was liberally worked around Jayne's butthole and his cock. Standing above her, Ken positioned the head of his cock at her anus and pushed the head inside. Jayne's head shot back, and she gave a little yelp as the pain returned, thankful that he hadn't pushed any further in until she had become accustomed to the intrusion.

Slowly and steadily, Ken pushed forward, heralding a series of gasps and groans from the young blonde beneath him, until he hit bottom and couldn't force anymore inside her. He shifted his stance and started to fuck her arse, gradually building up his momentum until he was forcing his way into her at an alarming rate. Jayne lay like a limp rag, allowing him to abuse her previously virgin territory with only a few token groans and whimpers until the pressure got too much for her and she buried her head in the cushions to scream out her orgasm and promptly passed out.

She came around a few moments later to feel Ken's dick swell out further as he came in her ass. He withdrew and left her lying on the piled-up cushions panting and drained, her anus was a gaping hole refusing to contract. While he went to get cleaned up Jayne slumped down on the floor and looked across at Jim, she was a little alarmed that he was sporting a supreme stiffy but proud that her earlier performance had such obvious admirers.

She wearily crawled towards him and said through gasps "Please tell me you don't want to take my ass again."

Jim helped her up from the floor and replied, "I take it that it's feeling a little abused. Where do you want to take it"? In response she straddled his lap and impaled her pussy on his cock for the second time that day, grateful of being able to choose her abuse, Jayne offered him a breast to suck on, which was duly received with gratitude.

The three window cleaners dressed and were ready to leave, turning to the pair on the sofa Jerry said, "We've got to go. I hope you can cope with her on your own" starting a chorus of laughter and back slaps from the others. Jim grabbed the previously discarded vibrator and slid it into her butt, enjoying the sensations it was sending through the thin membrane to his cock. The yelp Jayne gave prompted more laughing and back slapping from the three as they left the two neighbours alone.

Jim released her nipple from his mouth and asked, "Do I take it this the first time you've cheated on hubbie?" enjoying the sensation of this pretty, other-mans-wife, riding along his meat.

Her mind was fogged by the imminent orgasm and the need to come and blurted out "It's the first time with a man" just before she collapsed against her neighbour's chest as the climax hit her on cue. The realisation that her statement meant that she had cheated, and it must have then been with another woman sent him over the edge and he came while her pussy muscles were still flexing his cock from her own orgasm. Jim lifted his lifeless neighbour clear and bundled her up in his arms. He carried her upstairs to the bathroom, placed her limp body in the bath and started running the water, mixing the temperature and adding some scented oil he found on the windowsill. As he bathed her sore and abused body, he was rewarded with a tired but appreciative smile and a kiss to say thank you.

He decided to pursue his earlier line of enquiry "You said that it was the first time you'd cheated with a man, so do I know who the woman is that you did the deed with". Jayne went red with the embarrassment at having confided her inner most secret. She'd been sworn to secrecy about the regular meetings with three of her other neighbours Sue, Judy and Sheree. So, she deflected his attention by say "It's with Helen who comes around selling the cosmetics". Jim had seen the mousy/brown haired mother of two toddlers delivering her weekly consignments to houses in the neighbourhood, the questioning look on his face told Jayne that he wanted to know more.

Jayne propped herself on one side and began to tell her tale. "It started about a month ago. She was delivering an order just as I'd made some coffee, so naturally I invited her to stop for a while. She normally carries around a large holdall, which she set down and started to open the sides to extract a sample. Problem was, she opened up the wrong side and out slid this bright pink dildo".

"What did she say?" Jim asked.

"Well, she was about to scoop it up and opened the other side but I stopped her after she explained that cosmetics wasn't the only thing she sold door to door" Jayne replied. "It turns out that the bigger earner for her was the sex aids. When I asked her what type of things she did, she proceeded to line up eight dildo's or vibrators and asked if I'd ever used one before."

"Naturally I said I hadn't, so she began to explain what each could be used for especially the two and three pointed ones that are made to tickle your clitoris and/or anus. I was even more taken aback when she went through them explaining which were her favourite and offered to let me test-drive a few. I must have looked a little shocked so she put the original dildo in one hand and switched on a vibrator and placed it in my other hand and asked me to close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like inside me."

"As if I wasn't struggling enough to remain composed, she went and switched another on and started stroking it along my leg. She than placed it in my lap with the tip tickling away at my crotch before cranking up the pulse to maximum, telling me to keep my eyes closed. She then pick up a fourth, switched it on and worked it backwards and forwards across my nipple while she took the one from my lap and began to work it up my leg having lifted my skirt up." Jayne was beginning to look a little flushed at this point.

"I couldn't help myself; I was frozen to the spot and let her do these things to me. She kept my head spinning by stroking the one across my nipple while she worked her hand up my leg, by the time she reached the apex I was almost a gibbering wreck and let her open my legs. She slipped a finger inside the elastic of my panties and stroked my clit. At that point I had no will power whatsoever and let her do to me what she wanted" she continued.

Jim had slipped his hand under the water and was slowly stroking her leg as she told the story. "She pushed my legs further apart and slipped the tip of the vibrator inside me while she flicked her tongue across my clit. I came almost immediately but she continued until I came a second time" by now Jim had wormed two fingers into Jaynes abused pussy.

Continuing through gasping breaths Jayne concluded. "She made me watch while she undressed and then came and sat on my face and wriggled around until I ate her out."

Jim was working her into frenzy again and asked, "And did you enjoy it".

A contented smile crossed her face as she said, "Oh yes, we had a good few hours together and she comes to see me on a weekly basis". Jim was struggling to contain himself, as he stood up, he positioned his cock against her mouth as she obligingly opened up to administer one of her killer blow jobs.

In addition to coaxing some life out of her husband's cock when she can get him away from the golf course, Jayne is the filling in a three-cock sandwich on the first Tuesday of every month. Every Thursday she gets the pleasure of Helen's company whether there's anything to deliver or not. She gets together with Jim on the odd days that he works from home and virtually every other day she has the attentions of her three bi female neighbours. It's a busy life being a wife and mother.