All Comments on 'Subverted Expectations Ch. 02'

by Gorthour

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

This is the second chapter of the Subverted Expectations story. I am mainly writing this for fun, but if I can improve my writing skills in the process, that would be great! So I appreciate any feedback you can give me. In this chapter, Steven begins to accept what is happening, and join in the fun himself. In the next chapter, the real grand finale sex scene gets underway, and lots of other fun stuff!

I hope you are enjoying this fantasy with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this chapter ! Not too much humiliation and no one was trying to beak his heart. On the contrary, it seems that everyone likes him varying amounts. And the ending was good too, making it clear that he is getting more into it and that the future is bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure what it is. But something about a loving girlfriend wanting to see her man get fucked by a hot futa and get railed herself makes me hot. Just hope you show how much Diana loves Steven after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz gib the 3rd part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz gib the 3rd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost every single story I find on here that involes a futa or trans woman always ends with the guy being fucked

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As soon as the roommate starts flirting with the wife, and the wife is ok with it, it's time to pack up and move on.

Even in a non-futa world, when you disrespect your spouse, you disrespect yourself even more.

AMF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGorthour@Gorthour
I created this profile to write the stories I wish already existed. But there are a lot of stories on here. Maybe I just haven't found my favorites yet. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback.