Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My voice came out sinfully sweet and breathy, with just a hint of reluctance. I was a succubus after all, and I could read emotions. Seduction was as easy as breathing, even in my relative youth and naivety three years ago.

"Anything, sir."

His surge of lust and excitement sent a thrill down my spine.

He ordered, "Get up and come here."

I hesitated just a moment, then smiled with shy excitement and a little shame, which was easy because I did feel that. I stood up and walked around the desk, and then stood right in front of him.

He looked up into my eyes, and I trembled a little in reluctant excitement as I bit my lip and let out a soft sigh when he touched my lower thigh. It was the perfect mix of emotions to motivate him, and I let out a gasp as his hand firmly traced up my leg to the apex.

His eyes widened, "You're a nasty whore, aren't you? You're soaked for me, and no panties?"

I bit my lip, and I let out a pleasured gasp as his fingers stealthily slipped into my quim. It was so damned wrong, but my head was fogged with lust and I gave into the pleasure his rough and insistent fingers engendered in me.

He growled, "Answer me."

I let a little fear into my eyes, even as they widened further in pleasure at his firm yet deliciously talented touch.

"Yes, sir."

He growled, "Yes, what?"

I blushed furiously, even as a thrill went down my spine, "I'm a nasty whore, and I never wear panties when I wear a long skirt, sir." I'd also said it in full voice, my naturally full on slutty sultry voice that I've disguised the last two years.

Then my whole body trembled, and that trembling wasn't artful at all, as I gave out a sharp but muffled gasp as I covered my mouth with my hand, as I came all over his fingertips and quivered and squeezed around his middle finger.

He said, "Holy shit, you are a hot wild little thing, aren't you?"

"I am, sir. I can't help it, please, sir," I begged.

He smirked, and I felt his wonder at my beauty, my built for sin body, and how incredibly slutty I was, but also his shock at this turn of events. A little thrill that I was so wet for him, and that I'd just cum for him so easily.

I'd been primed for it, hard.

"Please, what?" he demanded.

My eyes widened with just that last bit of reluctance, as I bit my lip and my eyes flickered down to his bulge, as if I hadn't been able to stop myself from looking. I also felt a surge of lust, his package was generous, not Ryan generous, but more than on the high side of average.

"Fuck me, sir. Please," I begged.

He spun me around and forcefully bent me over the desk, then flipped my skirt over my ass. He spanked me pretty firmly, then squeezed my ass hard.

"Fuck, Miss Black. I've been wanting to spank your perfectly bubbled and juicy ass for two years now."

I honestly blushed at that, and asked playfully, "Was it everything you imagined, sir?"

He spanked me again, and a little sharp gasp left my mouth. I wanted to be louder and not suppress my noises of pleasure, but there was too great a chance of getting caught if I was.

I asked in nervous hopefulness, "Would you like to fuck it, sir? I've never had a cock in my ass before, sir," I said that second part with a slightly nervous quiver in my voice.

He growled, "I'd love to, Miss Black, but unfortunately I have no lube with me."

Then I felt his hard cock spear into me, and we both let out a gasp. He was the fourth cock to enter my sex, but also the first to do so bareback. Fuck me, if it didn't feel ten times better than a condom. His hard yet so soft and silken skin sliding against my most sensitive and velvety folds and into my slickly snug and heated passage.

It was delicious, how I stretched tautly around him. A slight discomfort and a whole lot of pleasure went through my body in gentle waves. He rocked his body and sunk his cock in me one delicious thrust at a time, his soft skin pulling at my sensitive and stretched silken walls. His hands felt really good on my ass as well, squeezing and kneading with authority. He had a firm touch, manhandling me which I really enjoyed, without being cruel or truly hurting me. It was a thrill, and the first time I'd ever had a man take me aggressively.

I really enjoyed it, being dominated. I wouldn't like pain, or a cruel man, but apparently my inner succubus most definitely had a submissive side. A part of that I suspected even in that moment, was the magic. The magic would make me enjoy giving what my partner liked. Would relish it, and it would urge me to give my partners what they had earned.

In charge, dominant, or submissive, all of it would get me off. Just like I seemed to enjoy men, women, and of all shapes and body types. I didn't discriminate, fucking was fucking, and pleasure was pleasure.

I also wasn't idle, submissive didn't mean passive, and I squeezed his cock hard a few times on his out stroke, and I rippled along him with a roll of my hips in a way that made him gasp.

I let out a sweet breathy gasp of my own as he fully buried himself.

He asked belatedly while waiting for me to adjust to his size, "You're on the pill?"

I said breathily, "I'm safe, sir."

I was pretty sure I was, since my period was due in a day or two so there was no way I was fertile, and the words only implied I was answering him with a yes. Even back then, I never lied, but I could and did naturally misdirect and let assumptions take their natural course. I was too thrilled by taking his cock bareback, at how good it felt, and the idea of feeling him empty himself into me was far too thrilling to deny after he was already inside me.

I hadn't known back then my magic would prevent conception unless I specifically willed myself to be fertile. But the magic was an influence on me always and I suspected it had no small part in my sudden willingness and need to feel this asshole's cock pump me full of cum. Fuck, my head was spinning and fogged with lust at the thought of walking around all day with the vice-principal's wicked sperm inside me. A constant reminder of our naughty and dangerous transaction, just so he could fuck my hot and tight little pussy.

Then he started to grind me, and he punished my ass with harsh squeezes, no doubt because he was afraid the sharp retort of a spank would be heard out in the main office. Turns out I really liked that too, the naughty pain turned into delicious pleasure as soon as it radiated to my clit. Staggeringly powerful euphoria stormed through my trembling body thunderously, as I came for the second time around his harshly plundering cock.

I stuffed my face in my arm to mute my wanton cries of pleasure as my sex convulsed wildly and milked him with heedless rolling squeezes that made him gasp in shocked delight. I knew my pussy was doing impossibly pleasurable things for him, but I didn't think he'd complain, or think supernatural. He'd just assume I was an incredibly talented whore, and one hot nubile fuck.

He was also, I had to admit, the best fuck I'd ever had. To date anyway, future partners would put him to shame, but there was no comparison between his skills and the three young men who were mostly clueless about how to pleasure a woman that I'd screwed. I worked with him, counter grinding, squeezing, and fluttering at the harsh pounding pace he'd set.

He said in grunting wonder, "You're a talented little whore, better than I've ever had."

I said with sultry breathiness, "You too, sir. Your cock is so big, sir. It feels so good fucking my tight naughty pussy. Fuck me harder, sir."

He growled, "What a slut."

"Yes, sir. A slut for your fat cock, sir."

His cock wasn't that big, above average and very nice, but men loved to be told they had a big cock. Plus, it did feel amazing sliding in and out of me, skin to skin, flesh to flesh. The feeling of my own pleasure added to the feedback of his and was mind-bogglingly intense as he pounded into me. I already felt a third orgasm coming on, from experiencing double the pleasure.

It made me wish the boys would cough up the eighty instead of forty, so I could just fuck all the time. I felt like this was what my purpose in life was, what I was made for. Of course, I still felt the same way about blowjobs, that I'd found my place in life, so that wish was a very situational thing I knew. I'd miss sucking cock, otherwise.

He grunted, and as he went over inside me, and I joined him as I came apart around his plundering cock one last time. The sensation of his hot cum painting my walls and warming me, while I came wildly undone around his pulsing and throbbing cock and milked him for his seed was wild. The pleasure was further enhanced as my magic fed from him, and a rush of power filled my body as his strength, lust, and cum was drained into me in ropes.

Gods, it was so good I couldn't see straight, and I merely endured the powerful storm of blissful ecstasy as it rocked through my body. Fortunately, my pussy seemed to know what to do all on its own, and it kept milking and constricting around him wildly and in time to his own pulses. It also increased his own pleasure, being fed on, and he came extremely long for me.

He pulled out and spanked my ass playfully.

"Clean me up, now."

I felt a shocked thrill at that order, and I didn't even really think it through before I just turned and dropped to my knees, and I wantonly sucked the shared pleasure off of his cock. It was honestly delicious, as I looked up into his eyes and let out a wickedly sweet and naughty moan at our mixed taste.

Then I reached into my purse, and I pulled out a pair of panties. I needed something to hold it in, after all, or I'd be leaking down my leg while I walked, and I always had a spare pair or two in purse. Otherwise, I'd have walk around soaked all day after creaming in my panties during one of my daily blow jobs.

We both checked each other thoroughly for signs of sexual congress, before he sent me away.

For the next few hours under the potion's spell was a proceed of normal encounters during that last week, in the school paper room. If anything, the frequency went up, as the end of school was coming and the young virile men that were my clients seemed to want to get as much pleasure from me as they could before the school year ended.

As I'd indicated earlier, the blowjobs were as thrilling as the first time I'd given Jason head in my dining room. Each and every time. The magic helped make it so, feeling their pleasure, feeling the weight of what I owed them and needing to make it good for them, so they got their money's worth.

I enjoyed reliving those memories, but I was also disgusted by the idea of them being seen by others. That last week I was still confident, even more confident than ever to just keep on with it. I also wasn't sure I could've stopped if I wanted to. I had it mostly under control, and I had a good handle on my magic, or so I'd thought, at the time.

Then the memory vision stopped, for lunch.

Present...

"You really are a shameless slut."

I raised an eyebrow in question, was that ever in doubt?

Dennis snorted, "You didn't even think of just enthralling him. The vice-principal."

I blushed, "No, I didn't. You felt it, how turned on I was by the idea. Plus the magic wanted it besides, and I was onboard myself. I wanted to know what it was like with an older man with experience, plus it'd been almost five days since I had a dick in my pussy.

"Even if I had thought of it, I wouldn't have done it. It would've left our relationship unbalanced and that would've nagged at me."

Gale looked curious despite herself, "What do you mean?"

I replied, "If I enthralled him to get him to do something for me, without doing something for him, that would create an imbalance. There's a difference between covering something up by ordering silence on the matter, and in having someone actively cover something up to the risk of their career and reputation in the community. He'd earned his illicit fuck, with a young sexy woman with a tight pussy. Besides, I'm a succubus, even if I hadn't been sure of what I was back then I already understood my nature. Sex is my greatest weapon and my greatest gift. Well, mostly understood my nature."

Dennis asked, "Mostly?"

I shrugged, "So far everything you've seen is positive. Me giving sex to people that have earned it, through money, affection, friendship, and even in the vice-principal's case for the risk he took in promising to cover it up and watch my back. There is balance in that. My magic also addresses balance in the other direction, though that hasn't come up often in my life your about to see the first time after we finish our lunch."

Dennis snorted, "You mean evil abuse and overfeeding."

I shook my head, "No. Abuse would be to take what I hadn't earned. That's the dark side of my magic. The temptation to steal from others to increase my power at a faster rate, and simply because those that do become twisted by it.

"What I'm talking about didn't twist my soul, nor did it change who I was. I'm talking about the good side of my magic that addresses balance. Sometimes that balance is negative, and the cost of that can be high for the one trying to take from me without giving back, but never to the point of stealing their souls and sacrificing their lives, entirely."

Gale shook her head, "You're self-justifying, why not just let the vision memory speak for itself."

I snorted, "Because we'll be skipping important parts, and go right to the main event. A critical piece to it happened hours before the main event, I doubt the potion will show it. There are things you won't see associated with it. But you're right, I don't really give a crap what you believe. I was just explaining my nature, because you both asked. I did promise to answer your questions, after all, and I'm fae enough to need to follow through on that. I feel no need to justify my existence to you, nor to convince you of the truth that I'm far from an evil being born wrong.

"I'd also point out, that if a misbalance exists for a succubus, it's because I'm being raped, or at the very least heavily coerced against my will," I said coolly, even as I clamped my mouth shut at the next words I wanted to say. That it wasn't all too different from the way they were raping my mind. I knew they'd probably take it as a threat, even if an empty one.

Dennis snorted, "You can't rape the willing."

Gale glared at her partner.

I chuckled, "I am always willing, but I'm never free. The magic ensures that. Integrity is usually enough. My prices aren't exactly out of line or too heavy a burden. By definition they can't be, not for someone like me who hasn't been seduced to use the left-hand path simply for power or selfishness."

Gale said, "Alright, tell us what happened over the rest of lunch, then we'll dive into the main event."

Dennis snorted, "You can't be serious."

Gale shrugged, "We're investigating how her power works, more insight into that may help us on future hunts."

Dennis rolled his eyes, but he didn't object as I started talking.

Chapter Seven -- Magic's price

Three Years ago...

It was just a day before the last day of school. Thursday later that same week, when I was called into the office again at lunchtime. I wasn't too nervous about it, even though I was sure it had something to do with my extra-curricular activities the last month and a week.

Miss Rejewski gave me a piercing look as I walked in.

I just smiled back, I was in a cotton spring dress that day, light and casual with brown sandals that were open toed. It was a little short, but not outside of school rules, and a lot of others had even shorter shorts and skirts on all the time. Just short enough I was wearing panties that day, just in case. The top was a little revealing, but still in the realm of tasteful. It was just... sexy as hell because of how massive my rounded and pert D cups were.

She said, "Vice-principal wants you again, everything okay?"

I nodded with a smile, "Great, thanks. Unless I'm in trouble this time?"

Implying that I wasn't last time I'd had to see him. Lying without the lie, I was far too good at it.

She smiled, "I see, I honestly have no idea what he wants. Take a seat, there's someone else in there with him now."

I nodded and sat in the chair, crossing my legs a little primly. I didn't fail to notice the two students and one of the guidance counselors checking out my legs and cleavage. The skirt was a couple of inches shorter once I was sitting, and it barely reached mid-thigh while sitting down, but my crossed legs maintained what little modesty I had, and no one got a peak at my panties or goods.

I really enjoyed that kind of thing, even from men I wasn't interested in. I wouldn't say I was arrogant about my beauty or my body clearly built for sin, it was just... a fact that I reveled in. In short, I didn't use it to manipulate stupid horny men or get my way, nor lead them on or otherwise abuse their attraction to me. I reveled in it only to seduce, and never tease if I didn't hope to be following through. If that made sense.

Especially now that I was sexually active. It was my nature. I was far from entitled, and always paid my relationship debts, usually with wanton joy. Of course, them just enjoying the view kept the balance in the simple thrill it gave me to be admired for my beauty and body. There was no debt involved in me being eye fucked, from either side.

Cheap thrill in exchange for a cheap thrill.

No doubt, I was very unique, because of my nature and the magic, and even my fae side who were highly honorable about debts. The fae could be slippery as an eel but my magic countered that part of me greatly.

The door opened, and one of the younger stoners from tenth grade looked mulish as he headed out of the office without a word. Then I got up and headed into his office as the vice principal crooked his finger.

He rounded his desk, "The door, and take a seat, Miss Black."

He was radiating anger, as well as lust, as I closed the door and sat across from him the second time that week, and only the fourth time in my entire high school career.

"Sir, is something wrong?"

He closed his eyes, and he rubbed them, "Yes, there's something wrong. You're a dumb slut, that's what's wrong."

I felt shock at his words, a little annoyance at his anger, and despite myself a little thrill at his surge of lust. Clearly, verbally abusing me had turned him on, a lot.

"What happened?"

He snorted, "What happened. This morning you were a little too loud, is what happened."

I blushed, it'd been just a few hours ago when I added Ryan to the boys that had fucked me. He was the one with the really big cock, ridiculously thick, and at least nine inches long. He'd made me cum so fucking hard, at least five times before I came a sixth with him. I'd rode him hard, and I'd put him away very wet while straddling him on the couch.

Best eighty bucks I'd ever made.

Honestly the delicious light pain at riding him adding to the pleasure wasn't that much better than the average cocks I'd had in me. What had really made the difference was his stamina. He must've dumped several loads before school to make sure he lasted long enough and got his money's worth. I'd been riding him for almost thirty minutes, which was the real difference, I'd never fucked that long before.

I'd also learned a new thing about myself, the longer it lasted the more potent my orgasms were. I wasn't just multi-orgasmic, but every orgasm had been slightly stronger and longer than the one before it. Ryan was insufferable as we were getting dressed, at getting me off six times, but in truth I'd gotten myself off by being on top and in control. Ryan had no clue how to fuck at all.

Lastly, I decided then and there I'd use my other magic, glamour magic, to shield my loud screams of pleasure if I was in a semi-public place. I should've been doing it already, but it honestly hadn't occurred to me.

1...678910...16