Succubus Coed 01: Virgin

Story Info
I’m a horny tomboy.
28.5k words
4.51
18.4k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Succubus Coed 01: Virgin

I'm a horny tomboy

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

I hit a slow spot, so decided to do something different. Being a fan of The Outer Limits, I wrote this.

Enjoy, at least until you get nightmares.

= = = = = = = = = =

I didn't truly understand I was a girl until puberty. Mother died giving birth to me, and dad really wanted a boy. He named me Mike, and raised me as a boy. So I grew up playing with the other boys at school, and roughhoused with them. I actually became fairly good at sports.

Puberty was traumatic, and if it hadn't been for a very good counselor at school, who knows what would have become of me. That's when we learned of my dad's complete denial of my gender. We came to the conclusion that it would be simplest to not remind him about it, and to not talk about it around him.

A few months after that, dad seemed to have forgotten those events, but I didn't. I knew I could not express myself as a girl, until I left home. So, I did the next best thing - and poured myself into sports. All that exercise slowed and diminished my development, and I was easily able to hide my nature. Additionally, dad wanted me to start dating, and he kept suggesting various girls for me. I never pushed things, but out of respect, I tried to give them a good date. I suppose I was successful, as I was rarely turned down.

It was in my senior year at high school that I found the ancient book. I found it at an old bookshop I visited for a school report. It talked about using magic to achieve your ends, and even to satisfying sexual needs. The rest of the year, I spent studying this, and researching such things. I soon learned the price usually required. Eventually, I learned that sometimes you could pay a different price, if it was desired by the one you summoned. That got me thinking.

I started planning how to do what I wanted, but I needed to wait until my eighteenth birthday. That would be about a month after graduation, and would give me plenty of time to plan. In the meantime, I needed to continue being daddy's nice son. It was hard at the parties, as I had to hold myself back, and hide who I really was. My major escape those days was the treehouse we had built a few years ago. Dad never came up anymore, so that was where I prepared the ritual.

When my birthday came, my dad took me and three guys that I hung around with, for all-night bowling. Actually, it was the weekend after, as the all-night event was only on weekends. We did take a break at about 2:00am for birthday pizza. I woke dad at 8:00am, when the all night session ended. He dropped the others home before going to our home. I hit the shower, and did some forbidden masturbation while the shower covered the sounds I couldn't help making. When I came out, I bumped into dad.

"Have a good time, son?"

"Yes. I'm heading to bed now."

"Sleep well."

Even then, with the towel only around my waist, he didn't see that I had breasts. Granted, they weren't even A-cup, but they were different from overweight man-boobs, and I wasn't overweight. Shouldn't he notice? Then I put on my PJs and went to bed. As I pulled the covers over me, I realized I was sleeping topless as well, like I do every night. How could he not see?

When I came down to eat breakfast, sometime that afternoon, dad walked in and handed me a letter. "Happy birthday, son. This came a few days ago, and I thought it would be a great present."

I looked at it, and realized it was from some place named 'Randal University'. It made me think it was an acceptance or rejection letter, but I never applied, or had even heard of it. "Dad? What do you know of this?"

"Go on, open it first. Then I'll explain."

Sighing, I carefully opened it. Pulling out the letter, my jaw dropped as I read what it said. "Dad! They are giving me a scholarship to play baseball for them! Including full room and board!"

"Back in the spring, I noticed a scout checking you out. He was impressed at your strategy in calling the pitches, as well as the way you were able to catch those foul balls. The guy came back several times, and even saw you catch a foul tip that should have hit your mask. He said it was pure luck, but you had the reaction speed to do it. Your batting average helped a lot."

"So he liked my skill?"

"Yes. We got to talking about the other sports you have played, and that's how I learned he was a scout. He asked me if you had made college plans yet, and I said no. He then said you should apply to Randal U and mention him, so I did. I didn't expect the full ride, but I hoped for something. You'll love it." He left, whistling.

I figured if I hadn't heard of it, that it would not be near here. This would allow me to finally be a girl. The best part was not having to drain the bank account to pay for everything. I got curious, and decided to look it up. I saw the wonderful campus, with lots of trees and grass everywhere, except the sports fields. Despite this country look, it was actually within the greater Los Angeles area. I had a thirdhand car, so I could drive there in two days. This also meant I wouldn't know anyone, and no one would know me. Everything sounded great, until I read the admission requirements.

This was a male only school. There went my dream. Feeling rather disappointed, I went to the basement to do some weightlifting. I couldn't handle all that much, but I had a lot of endurance, and it was a good way to avoid thinking. Later, I watched a few mindless horror movies before getting dinner. I fell asleep playing video games in my room.

Dragging myself out of bed, I took a shower, and thought about college. Randal U looked good, had a lot of things going for it, but I could not attend. I decided to go running and visit my favorite taco stand. That was a nice breakfast. When I returned home, I went out back and up into the tree fort. I decided to see if there was anything I had missed for the ritual. I planned to do it in three weeks, when dad would be out of town for a weekend.

Turns out I had overlooked something. I could summon a certain kind of spirit. Such spirits were usually best for knowledge rather than hurting others or satisfying one's own desires. The way a spirit worked was you let it inhabit you, and you had access to its knowledge. The price was that you had to give it something of yours that was valuable. I wasn't sure I could do that. I was planning on learning a spell from a spirit that would get guys to have sex with me and not remember.

Over the next few weeks, I spoke to dad about my misgivings about Randal U, but he seemed fixated on it. I wasn't sure what I would do when they found out I wasn't a guy. Finally, the day came, and I drove dad to the airport. When I got home, it was evening, so I watched some cable. I laughed at the movie 'She's the Man' about a woman sneaking into a guy's college as her brother to play soccer. When I fell asleep that night, I dreamed I was her, but at Randal U, with four thousand guys on campus. When I woke, I found I left the sheets wet. I felt so embarrassed.

I did laundry to get rid of the evidence. Next, I went to the treehouse to check up on the book. That movie gave me an idea, and I needed to see what material I needed to collect. Next, I went to the mall, and later two specialty stores, before I had all I needed. I got lunch at the mall, and was back at the treehouse right after dinner. I laid out the material, and then removed my clothes. I was going to summon the spirit of a succubus.

I was careful to draw the circle exactly as the book indicated, even using calipers and a ruler to do so. Once it was complete, I mouthed the words several times to be sure I could say them properly. Then I lit the incense, and began the incantation. Suddenly, lightning hit one of the trees that held the treehouse. At the same time, the neighborhood power went out, leaving it dark - and me, spooked by the bolt. Then I noticed some of the embers of the incense seemed to be moving up. The two floating embers moved about, and I suddenly realized they seemed to be stuck inside the circle.

"You are correct. Why do you summon me?"

I was scared, and chills went up my spine. I really summoned something. "... What are you?"

"Do you know not what you have done?"

"I was trying to summon the spirit of a succubus."

"In that, you have failed, but not for want of trying."

"What do you mean?"

"I am a spirit, but I am also a succubus. One who does not need a body. I can smell you are a virgin."

"Eep!" I couldn't help myself. When I calmed down, I said, "I think you might still be able to help me."

"You want me to pleasure you into ecstasy? Easily done."

"At what price?"

I heard an evil laugh. After a few moments of silence, she said, "You are wise to ask for that first. The cost would be your life, but you would be in bliss as long as you lasted."

"That may be true, but I had another idea."

"Oh? One does not seek a succubus unless one wants sex, and naked virgins even more so."

"True, but I thought of the idea of having you inhabit me for a time, helping me to learn about sex, and how to enjoy it, and get it when I wanted. As to what you have to work with, I stand here in plain view."

"Not much to work with."

Well, duh! At four foot ten and flat, all I had was a slit and a tiny bit of pubic hair. "There is more."

"Oh? You want a lot, don't you."

"Actually, it might be more of an incentive to you."

"Do tell. What could you possibly offer me, to get me to do more?"

"I have been accepted as an athlete by a university with about four thousand men on campus. But it doesn't allow women. If you can make them accept me as a female, I would not have a problem letting you sample all those men, with my body. Just know, that getting pregnant would force me to leave, as would having the administration find out, unless you can get them to make an exception for me."

"You surprise me, mortal. That is very enticing. A very nice buffet."

"Oh, one other thing. As much as you may want to feast on everyone, if others notice people dying, it will cut short your feasting. But nibbling every day, perhaps leaving them very tired, would be acceptable."

"I get to eat more if I take it slow. I see. I can be patient, but too often in a short time will kill them. But the body I see will not suffice."

"What can you do to make me... more desirable?"

"It will take time and sex, but I can reshape your body. It will require a lot of sexual energy, so we would need to find someone vulnerable."

"Would it harm them?"

"... Yes. Why?"

"My father. He is unable to see me as a girl. I love him, but I need him to see me as I am. I know incest is wrong, but I can't think of anything less that could convince him. And even then, I am not sure he would understand."

"Hmm... You're willing to do your father, just so he will accept you as a female? That sounds delicious. I would be willing to only take a year of his life just to see him helpless to resist having you. You won't get as much change from that small amount, but if you don't mind, we can take it slow and give you a little change with each person you have sex with."

"So, you are willing to help change me into a desirable, sexy woman, and won't significantly hurt anyone while you inhabit my body?"

"I accept that."

"Then I propose an agreement for four years, which will be how long I will be at Randal University, and you will make them accept me as a woman there."

"Shall we begin?"

"What shall I call you? And how shall we talk when you are within me?"

"I am called Kali. We will be able to hear each other's thoughts if we direct them."

"Kali, my name is Mike. Yeah, but like I said, my dad wanted a son and got me. Let's begin."

Kali instructed me how to effect the transfer. It was the same as the book, but with the added requirement I had to masturbate to an orgasm first. When it occurred, I felt indescribable, and I suddenly started to masturbate again, but even harder, and I touched myself in new ways that made it even more powerful. When the orgasm came, it must have lasted for ten minutes. I then slumped down, wiped out.

"Kali, was that you?"

"Yes. I needed to bond with your body's sexual energy, so I could mold it."

"I'm really tired."

"Yes, the bonding requires a lot of energy. You should sleep, and in the morning, things will be better."

"Okay."

I started to put my clothes back on, when Kali said, "No. You must be naked until you have sex with your dad."

"What?"

"That is part of the bonding."

"Argh. Okay." This time, I picked up my clothes to carry them. As I climbed down, I so wanted to cover my nakedness, but at the same time, I was tingling in anticipation of being seen by someone. Likewise, I found myself walking slowly back to the house, with an exaggerated sway of my nonexistent hips.

I headed to my bed, and as I got in, Kali said, "You can lay on it, but you cannot cover yourself. You must be fully exposed."

"More requirements. Argh." I knew myself well enough that I would pull the covers on myself if they were in reach, so I stripped the bed of all but the bottom sheet. I then went to sleep.

The dream I had last night paled in comparison to the dream tonight. I was the center of attention by guys and girls that had sex with me in so many ways. When I woke, there was a large wet spot. Damn, more laundry. After breakfast, I did some more weightlifting. After cleaning up another wet spot I left on the equipment, I fetched a towel to sit on.

"Mike, you seem to be unusually strong."

"Kali, my dad wanted a son. He trained me as a son, and when I showed talent in sports, he got this for us and expected me to work out several times a week on it. Wanting to please him at first, I did. When I saw it made me strong, I got more serious about staying in shape. I have a six-pack, and well defined muscles." I then gave a few poses. "There is very little fat on my body. That's why my breasts are so small."

"They're not small, they're almost flat."

"Don't remind me. That and my boy's haircut make me look quite like a boy. Something I hope you'll change soon."

"Sore point, huh. Well, I'll fix you as soon as your dad comes home."

"He's not due until tomorrow night."

"What?"

"I know. I'm not thrilled about being naked until then."

"That won't do. You need to get laid today."

"No one is expected to come here until then."

"In that case, we must go get some action."

"I'm naked! Everyone will see me!"

"This is what you asked for. Find a way, or I will." Suddenly, I stood, but it wasn't me who did it.

"What! Wait! I'll figure out something." I was panicking, but also trying to think what I could do. Finally, I realized I could drive someplace. "My car. I can drive to another town, where no one knows me."

"Good, then let's go."

I got my keys and wallet then headed to the garage. Before opening the garage door, I looked out the windows in the door, and didn't see anyone. I got in my car, clicked the opener, and when the door was up, started the car. I scrunched low in the car, and when I exited the garage, I clicked the button to make the door go down. I drove away from our town, and past the next one before I felt I was far enough from anyone who knew me.

"Okay, we're far enough. How do I get laid now?"

"Just continue to drive. I will look for someone."

I drove a few minutes before Kali pointed out an odd store. As I got closer, I realized it was an adult store. I was uneasy, but pulled in. "I can't go in there."

"Why not?"

"... They sell sex stuff."

"And this is a problem because?"

I hung my head in shame. "What do I do?"

"Just allow me to do everything. I will control your body, and your voice."

Suddenly, I was getting out of the car and walking into the store. My hips were swaying, and when I entered, silence descended. My voice spoke, "I need sex. Who's first?" It sounded odd to me.

I saw shocked reactions but one man walked up to me and said, "I will, honey." He then put a hand on my tiny breast and started playing with my nipple. I was instantly aroused, and felt myself get wet. My breathing changed, and I pushed into his hand. A few seconds later, his other hand was between my legs. "Oh! She's soaked!"

Again, my voice spoke, "Ahhhhh, that feels good. I bet a dick would feel better." Then my hands reached out to take the guy's pants and open them. When his pants dropped, my hips moved forward, and I guided his dick into my pussy. I felt a brief bit of pain, but my arousal was so great, I paid no attention to it. Suddenly, the man picked me up and sat me on the counter. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, and then backed away before slamming into me. In only a few strokes, I came, but he paid no attention to that. He continued to pound me.

When he came, I felt his seed enter my pussy, and I came again. It took him a while as he emptied himself into me. "She's so tight. It feels so good. She may look like a boy, but she has a perfect pussy." He then pulled away, and leaned on the counter next to me. After another minute, he pulled up his pants.

With my legs far apart, I said, "Next." I then started to play with my clit. Another man came to me, and dropped his pants. I lifted my legs so I could put them over his shoulders.

"No missy, You need to pull them back even more." He took one leg, and pushed it back against me even more, hooking my foot behind my head. "That's one." Then he did the same for the other. I could feel the strain, but said nothing. "There. Both are up. Now you're ready!" Boom. He stuck his big fat dick into my pussy. He must have been twice as thick as the last guy, and I could barely focus on anything, I was so overwhelmed. When he ran into the back of my pussy, I came, and came hard.

When I finally recovered, another man was doing me. That's when I noticed he was squeezing my breast. That shouldn't have been possible, since I was so flat. I looked down, and I had breasts. Not large, but clearly not flat. My thoughts scattered, as I came again. This guy also took a while when he came. This third guy pulled out, and I didn't see anyone else in the store. Then I looked behind me, and saw the clerk. Carefully getting my feet from behind my head, I then spun around on the counter and moved up to the edge.

"Now it's your turn. Show me what you got, big boy." To encourage him, I pushed my breasts together. "Look at how soft they are. Come play with them."

He rushed to me, and grabbed both breasts, and started squeezing them like dough. When he put his mouth on a nipple, I started to open his pants. I said all sorts of things to encourage him, and when I had his dick free, I pulled him into me. Strangely, he didn't seem to notice it. Once I began to play with his balls, he seemed to remember he had a dick, and started to pound me. But I noticed his hands and mouth didn't change their rhythm. After he came, he switched nipples, but continued to mash my breasts.

I came as he did, and when he finally fell away a few minutes later, I asked, "Are there any more men about?"

He pointed, and I realized there was a back room. I slipped off the counter, walked out from behind it, and into the back. It was dark, and I could barely see, yet I confidently walked into the second booth to the right. I surprised a man, who was jerking off to a film playing on the screen. "Why use a picture when you can use me?" I then moved my pussy in front of his face, and pulled his head into my pussy.

His one hand never heft his dick, but the other pulled my butt in tight as he began to eat me out. He was going to town when I suddenly broke away. I wondered what I was doing, even as I fell to my knees. Then I knew. I sucked his erection into my mouth, putting all nine inches in at once. Just as I did, he exploded down my throat. It was now a race between my need for breath, and him finishing to pour his seed into me. He seemed to take forever, but as he started to slow, I suddenly used my hand to push his balls into my mouth and get him another half inch deeper. This set him off again, and I felt him surge again. When he finished, not only did his dick soften, but he passed out and I took a bit to catch my breath. I walked out, and went to the next booth.

123456...8