Succubus Coed 01: Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer, when I went home, instead of sleeping, I would lock my door and roam the neighborhood with the astral projection. I would then enter their dreams and have sex. It seemed I could only go five miles away and no farther. Kali told me that's another plateau, but by the time she left, it would also be gone. One of the things I did with dad while having sex, was to look like his memories of mom. Afterwards, I took a bunch of selfies so that I could have pictures of what mom looked like. I also entered his dreams to learn what she was like for him. I was careful to keep it short. Only long enough to start the dream. I would then exit and instead read his mind as best I could. It did seem to tire him, but not that much. Those few times allowed me to learn a lot about mom.

My senior year, I had another room with three roommates. Kali said the final training was for knowledge. She had me spend a lot of time in the library, and she taught me how to comprehend a book quickly. It was like speed reading, but magical, and she said I would eventually be able to quickly flip through a book and learn it in seconds. She also told me that didn't usually happen for at least a decade or two after first learning how to do it.

As soon as I learned the technique, I applied it to my textbooks. I could only do about twenty pages a minute, so it took a while to read through all the books and ancillary material. I didn't mind, since my grades shot up. But Kali insisted I read books from every part of the library so I would get a well-rounded education.

This fall, instead of playing soccer, I was the junior assistant coach. I still showered with them, though - but sometimes, I showered with one or more of the coaches, instead. In the winter, I was the assistant coach for three sessions of gym. I got to order a bunch of guys to go do whatever was on the schedule, and I would go alongside to ensure they did what was required. The coach I was under, just gave me the schedule for the class, then watched me go through it. Afterwards, he would tell me what I did right, wrong, and different from the usual. While I really liked having the whistle and stopwatch, the class loved my miniskirt that routinely flashed someone, and my tee-shirt that left my midriff bare, and was stretched over my breasts showing the shape of my nipples clearly. And when it got wet or sweaty, it became semi-transparent.

In the spring, I was able to read batters so well, my catching numbers shot up significantly. My ability to distract wasn't any better, but my trash talking to the baseman as I was on a base seemed to affect them sufficiently that the next runner had a better chance of getting safely on base, since the baseman was sometimes not thinking about the game sufficiently. Combined, it meant we won the division.

I graduated, and instead of doing a summer session, I got a summer job coaching. Staying in the dorm, I also got through the exams and such needed to be certified and licensed in the state. The school got to count me as another success. I took a week off to go home. Kali asked me to take it to coincide with the date we made out four-year bargain, but with at least two days there after that date. It seemed a little odd, but was easy enough to do, so I did. She was happy with that.

When we got there, she told me I should not do much visiting, and she also wanted me to get some things for a parting ritual. Since it was time to say goodbye, and she had given me all I wanted and more, I happily got her all she asked for. I would be home for four days, and leave on the fifth, so that first day, we went shopping, and then set things up in the treehouse. She pointed out the diagram and instructions in that same ancient book that was still there. It took nearly three hours to get it right. She said I should make a grocery run, and come back here after dark with the additional groceries.

After dinner, I went to the supermarket, and Kali had me buy ten pounds of assorted meat, cut up into bite-sized pieces. She also had me buy a gallon of eggnog, and a bunch of fresh fruit and raw vegetables. I wasn't sure why she wanted so much. Along with the food, she also had me buy a large mirror; why, I didn't know, but I put it, and the food, all in the treehouse. She had me open all the packages and place them in an open area on the floor; then instructed me to remove my clothes and put them at the door. Lastly, she had me light the incense and say the incantation. I saw the circle glow, and asked her what was next.

She had me place the mirror opposite the food. "Go lie down outside the circle and next to the food."

Once I was ready, I saw her emerge from me, as glowing eyes and a bit of smoke. She told me to follow her in spirit, so I projected myself to her, and said I was ready.

"Stay here, outside, until the ritual is over. It is very important."

"Huh?"

"Yes. The separation ritual will leave you starved. That food is for you to eat. There is more than enough here."

"I got it. So what do you do?"

"First look at us in the mirror. Notice our similarities?"

"Yes, aside from the color, we could be twins."

"Now you are a spirit succubus, just like me. Now, the ritual begins..."

What? She's taken away my humanity? That wasn't the deal! But what could I do? Interrupting the ritual could kill me, or worse, imprison or enslave me. What could I do? I began to panic, thinking over everything...

She floated into the center of the circle, and commanded, "Lucy! Rayna! It is time to leave. Come to me now."

Huh? Then I remembered she had me name my breasts. I saw them quiver, then tear themselves away from my body. My body began to shriek in pain like an animal, even though I was not in it. Blood started to spill out of my body's chest, and I could even see some of my ribs. I now understood the separation ritual was for my breasts, not Kali, and that my body was in terrible pain. How could it survive? Once free of my body, my breasts rolled to her and waited, leaving bloody trails on the floor.

Just before she departed with them, she spoke one last time, "Goodbye, my friend."

Suddenly, lightning struck the treehouse, and lit up the magic circle - then everything went black. When I could see, they were gone, as was the circle. Looking over at my body, I saw it still bleeding. I thought, "I am a succubus now, and I must feed off of humans. How could it get worse?" Then I was pulled back into to my body. "AIYEEE!!!" my scream changed, as my mind felt the pain. The screams intensified, as my mind fully comprehended the pain.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!

1...345678