Succubus Coed 01: Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song ended, and I picked up the cash with my feet, and got a little applause. Then I picked up my outfit with my feet. I walked back, swaying my hips. Once backstage, I put the clothes down and counted the tips. I got eighty-six this time. I got sent back out in a thong for more lap dances. I was surprised the first person I stopped by told me to go with him to the back room. He knew the routine, and ordered me about, and came in my ass - twice. After giving me a golden shower, he left, saying he was tired. I had to use the shower in back before I went back out for lap dancing. I was told my shift had ended after I had another stage dance, and five more backroom visits.

Big John came up to me, and said, "You're a natural. What's your availability?"

I had been trying to keep a running total of what I had earned, and knew I had almost a thousand from tonight. "I'm only available this week, but I can be here all week, and perhaps a double shift or two."

"Then be here at opening tomorrow. See you then."

I went to collect my earnings, and found I had twelve hundred and change. Wow. As I headed to the car, Kali said, "Good. We can get more clothes, shoes, hair, and makeup. You need everything."

"I was surprised at doing a standing split without holding my leg. Then there was using my feet to pick stuff up."

"Your body is strong, and agile, already. With the added flexibility, showing off has become easier. Soon, you will be doing even more."

I put on my miniskirt and tied my shirt on then went home. Looking in the mirror as I drove, I could see my nipples. Clearly, I was still aroused. I stopped on the way in an all-night pizza place to eat an extra-large pizza. I noticed several people looking at my nipples. I spread my legs a bit, and they looked at my pussy also. Returning home at last, I entered our kitchen from the garage, and was surprised my dad was still up.

"Hi son. You're out late. What's happening?"

"I got a temp job. I will be working every night for a week, but the pay is good." I quickly looked down, and my nipples were clearly visible, yet dad hadn't seemed to notice.

Kali suddenly took control of my voice, and said, "Dad, that girl is with me. Why don't you head upstairs, and she will be with you shortly." My hands then undid my shirt baring my breasts.

"She is? Thanks, son. I'll get ready. Have her come on in, but give me five minutes." He then hurried to his room.

Kali said, "Yikes, that's bad. I saw him get an erection as I undid the shirt, but he clearly thinks you are his son, even wearing a miniskirt. Well, we can't let him be disappointed."

I stopped at my room to finish getting undressed, and pull my hair out of its ponytail. I shook my head, and some of my hair fell over my eyes. I knocked on dad's door.

"Come on in."

I opened the door, and he was as naked as me. I got onto the bed at the base, and then crawled up over him. I licked his dick as I passed it, and when I kissed him, I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He put his tongue in mine, and put his hands on my breasts. I reached down between us, and placed his dick in my pussy, and started to slow grind. He gave a moan into my mouth, and started to push back. Next thing I knew, he flipped me over, and got on top. That gave him the position he needed to pound me, even as he still kissed me and squeezed my breasts. It didn't take long before I came, but he still pounded. Then he stopped the kiss, and latched onto a nipple and sucked. From what he mumbled, he clearly enjoyed the milk. After sucking a while, he switched to the other. He surprised me by biting my nipple. That set me off, and he came in response.

He pushed himself off to the side, and fell asleep. I lay there for a while, before going to the bathroom and getting a shower. I made sure to wash my hair. After drying off, and wrapping a towel around my hair, I walked naked to my bed and lay down on the mattress. I still had to put the bedding back.

In the morning, dad barged in. He stopped when he saw me, then said, "Hey, when you see my son, tell him I'll be out most of the day." I just nodded. As he left, I overheard him say, "That Mike has game. He's doing her also."

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts seemed to still be getting bigger, but the skirt and top I wore looked nice. I again hit a mall near the club, first to get two pairs of shoes. One was for dancing, and looked fancy with killer heels. The other was for everyday wear, and had very little heel. The guy was having trouble helping me, so I looked at him. That's when I noticed he was staring up my skirt. Realizing I wasn't wearing panties, I got aroused. He was still kneeling, as I stood to test the second pair. I looked about and didn't notice anyone looking, so I walked up to him, with my miniskirt touching his face.

He was clearly startled, so I said, "It's okay. I'm feeling horny. Can you help?" I then lifted the front of my miniskirt, and pressed my pussy to his mouth. He couldn't resist, and began eating me out. It didn't take long for me to come. Fortunately, I was able to keep it quiet. "Ohhh, that felt good. Thanks." I then walked away, carrying my boxes to the register.

The lady ringing me up said, "You are so naughty. I saw what you did."

"How?"

"Camera."

"Am I in trouble?"

"Not by me. I am so turned on, and having your nipples nearly exposed is so hot."

I then felt Kali say, "You have a break soon? I'll let you get a real good look, and maybe more."

She licked her lips, thought a while, then said, "My shift ends in about an hour. Come back then."

I leaned in and grabbed her head and gave her a kiss with tongue. "I'll be back."

I went to the food court and ate three burgers with everything, and drank an extra-large cola. I returned and browsed for fifteen minutes before her shift ended. She took me to the storage area through the back of the store. She sat down and told me to sit on her lap, face to face. I did, wondering why, but she quickly leaned forward and started sucking a nipple.

"Oh! You have milk! How old is your kid?"

"I don't have one. They just started to produce all of a sudden. You like?"

After saying that, I realized how stupid it sounded, as she was latched on sucking. So rather than wait on her answer, I started opening her shirt. She got mine off first, but I wasn't far behind. I played with her breasts, and she with mine.

After a few minutes of this, I slipped a hand into her pants, and learned she wasn't wearing underwear. I started to finger her, so she just flipped up my skirt to finger me in turn. When I came, she pushed me off, and told me to sit. She then knelt between my knees and began to eat me out. When I came, she pushed harder and lapped up my juices. She got up, and said, "My turn," as she dropped her pants and got naked. I stood, she sat, and then I knelt. Reaching up, I squeezed and played with her breasts, while I ate her out. I used a lot of tongue, and she came quickly. But I didn't let up, and soon she came again even harder. She even squirted. While some got on my face, I got most of it in my mouth. I then kissed her again and told her to lick my face clean.

After leaving there, I went to the bathroom to clean up. Oops, wrong one, again. Next stop was makeup. I found a large department store with many brands. Again, Kali spoke in my place, saying, "I need makeup, but I don't know what works for me. Can you help? And while you do, can you explain their pros and cons?" Somehow, I felt my eyes get big and sad, like a puppy dog. The lady at the counter took pity on me, so began explaining everything. I must have spent three hours there, but in return, I spent nearly five hundred dollars. I left, and headed to the food court again. This time I got a salad, technically. It was loaded with all sorts of extras. I also got a fruit smoothie.

I ate everything, and then headed to the restroom. This time, I remembered to use the ladies. I washed off my face, and got it real clean, before I started with the makeup I bought. When I finished, my face was flawless, and subtly shaded, except for my eyes. They stood out. I applied the eyelashes to complete the look. Then with a grin, I pulled my shirt wider and applied some makeup to my nipples. I carefully pulled my shirt back so it only exposed my nipples.

I arrived just before opening, and headed to the back. Tonight, on the second backroom trip, I had a set of twins. At one point, I was naked between them. The one standing had his dick in me, and the other told me to bend back and give him a blowjob. I couldn't believe it. I nearly bent in half, and not only gave the blowjob, but I also deepthroated him, balls included. It was too much for us. They both cut loose in me, and I came real hard. Afterwards, the strain was less. Then they switched places and had me do it again. On the last stage dance, as part of my final dance, I stood naked facing the audience, then bent over backwards. Then I brought my head between my legs, and looked at the audience and smiled. I went home with nearly two thousand dollars this time.

Dad was already in bed, so I undressed and slipped into his bed. "Guess who?" I whispered.

"You're back. Come here, you naughty bitch." I did. "You are doing my son, aren't you."

"Do you mind?"

"No. He needs a woman like you to make him a man. Give him lots of practice." The next two hours, little was said as we had sex in all sorts of ways. In the morning, I ate breakfast with dad, and he grilled me on my new friend. I told him what he wanted to hear, even though it was a lie, sort-of. I was getting sex with other girls, and was learning all sorts of sexual things. I was also learning what it feels like to have a dick in a pussy, just from the pussy side, not the dick side like he assumed.

Today, I bought more clothes - another two pairs of shoes, a little jewelry, and a purse. I also got my nails done. I had sex with two sales staff, and one random customer. Tonight, I made almost three thousand. Dad still didn't realize my voice was the same as the mystery woman he had sex with.

More clothes, two more purses, and some fashion magazines. I also went to the beauty salon to get my hair done. I pointed to a picture in a magazine, and said, "I want my hair to look like that." Two hours later, I left, with some hair products, and well-done hair. Then I walked into a laser hair removal place, and said I needed the works. They said they were busy, until I pulled out cash. Once in the side room, I took off my clothes, and said, "Nothing below the neck, except for a landing strip, please." I then lay down on the table and did what they said. I promised to come back for another treatment to finish off today's work.

I got over four thousand this time, which included an extra two overtimes in the backroom. By now, the pizza shop knew my order. Dad fell asleep after coming in me once.

More shopping, more sex, and a second treatment by the laser, and I came to do my shift. Big John asked if I would consider a second shift. I said, I could only do two hours, but I could do a double the day after. Six thousand, tonight.

I slept in, and dad saw me heading naked to the shower, and asked to share it, so I did. There was a lot of play, but he didn't actually have sex with me. Later, dressed, I told him I had a double shift tonight. I spent a few hours reading the new magazines.

I made over ten thousand, but I was pretty wiped. At home, when dad fell asleep, so did I. I woke up to him doing me. After he left, I went back to sleep. I woke up after lunch, so I showered, and dressed. That's when I noticed the top I wore was small.

Kali said, "That was bound to happen. Your breasts are still growing. Don't worry. Most of the stuff we bought has room to expand, or looks better tight."

"Do I need to buy more?"

"Let's see how big you are when you finish your job in two days."

"Oh! Still improving me. Good."

When I finished my temp job, I had made nearly fifty thousand, and spent twenty. I had only one week left before I would leave for school, so I decided to take the car in and get it fixed up and tuned up, rather than buy a new one. I told them I was heading for LA, so leave it looking like a beater, so it wouldn't get stolen. I also got a new license in my new appearance. I kept the old one, even though they punched a hole into it, so I could show both and prove I was the same person. The remaining ten thousand I put in my bank account.

I arrived in Vegas with plenty of time. I had a reservation at a fancy casino. After putting my overnight bag in the room, I wandered the casino to see what it was like. I soon found people assumed I was there for sex, and that I was moderately expensive. I decided to go with it, but made sure I never actually asked for sex, nor took money first. Even so, no one stiffed me, and I made close to twenty thousand. I was also smart enough to accept chips for payment, and to cash out quickly and put the money in the bank. Thus I didn't have much on me. It went sour at about four in the morning. That guy had sex, then tried to hurt me and demand all my money. When I started to scream, he stuffed the blanket in my mouth.

I didn't know what to do, when I heard Kali say in my mind, "You mind if I drain this thug?"

"Do it!"

Suddenly, I started to writhe, and I felt something go out of me. Then he seemed to focus on my pussy and breasts, and forget about my mouth. I felt his dick get even bigger, and soon he came, and came, and came. I think he was spewing into me for ten minutes. I felt him fall limp near the end. When he stopped, I pushed him off. My hand went into his shoulder, as the skin and muscle disintegrated, but the skeleton remained, and he was flung off of me, and onto the floor. Realizing what must have happened, I got off the other side of the bed, and headed for the shower to clean everything off. I got dressed, and left his money and exited the room, after wiping the handle, and using my foot to open it. Who knew that flexibility would be useful to leave no recognizable 'finger' prints. I also placed the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside with my foot. Then I ran to my room, and broke open the mini bar, to drink a shot to put me out. I asked Kali to keep the nightmares away.

"I'm sorry, but evil can be quite ugly."

I awoke near lunch, and headed for the buffet, and ate five platefuls. I checked out, and drove to LA. The GPS led me to the school, and I checked in. I could tell there was some initial hesitancy, but I sensed Kali doing something to everyone I interacted with. I thought it would take me nearly a dozen trips to get all my stuff into my room, but I was swarmed with helpful students, who informed me the place was nicknamed "Randy U," and with me about, they were all feeling randy. I noticed they stared at my exposed nipples, and looked up my miniskirt, as I walked up to the fourth floor and to my dorm.

I was bushed, even if I didn't bring anything up myself. So I closed and locked the door, then got naked and lay on the bed. I fell asleep in moments. I woke slowly, realizing both tits were being played with, and I was being fingerfucked.

Just as I opened my eyes and said, "Hello," I came. When I could focus, some other guys were playing with my breasts and pussy. While I did nothing to dissuade them, I sat up. "I need a shower. Is there one on this floor?"

One of the guys said, "Yes."

"Great. Let me get my shower kit and a towel." I stood and dug into the boxes to get them. "Is one of you my roommate?"

A guy sitting on the other bed said, "I am. I'm Roy."

"I'm Mike. Yeah, stupid parents wanted a boy." Looking back to the other guys, I said, "Let's go." I grabbed my room key on the way out. I passed quite a few more guys, and got a number of double-takes. When I got to the shower, I hung up the towel on its hook, and put my kit on the shelf. Getting out the soap, I turned to the guys that followed, and Kali said, "Anyone want to wash my back?" Several nodded. "Then one of you strip and get in here." I was so not expecting that, but Kali just chuckled in my mind. One guy did, then Kali said, "I'll need a second person, so someone else strip and get in here. No more than the two, though. Feel free to watch."

Again, a bit of a scuffle, until someone stripped and came in. "Uh, what do you want me to do?"

Kali said, "Well, I only have one bar of soap, so until he is done, you'll just have to stick your dick in my pussy and sex me."

Well, he was no dummy, and proceeded to do just that. After we both came, he rested a bit. As he was about to go another round, I said, "Stop. Hey, you in back. Hand him the soap so he can wash my front." He did. He started to leave, so Kali said, "Where are you going? Put your dick in my ass and sex me." It seemed I had some smart dorm mates.

We both came again, and I waited for him to recover. "Okay, stop now. One more job." I grabbed the soap, put it in its container, and got out my shampoo. I put some in my hair and put the bottle back. "Guys, get to my sides and wash my hair." They were a little reluctant, until I encouraged them by playing with their dicks. They eventually came on me, so I said, "That's it for today, fellas. You can get dressed now." I then ignored them and rinsed my hair out, and then my body, leaving me clean.

After drying my body with my towel, I dried my hair, and left the towel about it. Picking up my stuff, I headed out, saying, "I'm off to get dressed. See ya." I then walked out, swaying my hips, totally naked.

When I got back and opened the door, My roommate was talking to someone about me. Both stared, as I got on the bed facing them and put my legs in a lotus position which caused my pussy to show pink. "I just met Roy, here. I'm Mike. Who are you?"

"... I'm Steve. Roy's older brother. How'd you get in?"

"Well. A few months ago, I was flat as a board, and my dad refuses to believe I'm a girl. So I grew up as a boy. Apparently the scout that spotted me playing baseball thought I was a boy also, and I got accepted. I have no idea what's going to happen, but now that people know I am a girl, I intend to have fun while it lasts."

"Doesn't it bother you, being naked?"

"Well, I don't know how many times I played shirts vs. skins, and no one seemed to notice, so I'm used to being topless. Now that I have something to show, I am enjoying it, and I figured why not go all the way?"

We spent the next half hour talking, and at no point did either one look at my face. That's when we heard the P.A. had announced that we had to check in with our floor supervisor. So I got dressed, but only put on a miniskirt, a shirt, and flats. The shirt was tied, with my nipples fully exposed. We went out and got in line. Steve left at that point, as he was on a different floor. I decided to let the rest of the guys go first.

I hadn't realized how boring the supervisor's job was, as he didn't bother to look up. He just said, "Name?"

"Mike Jagger, no relation."

At that, he looked up, and fixated on my nipples. "You're a girl!"

While he was still in shock, I felt Kali take over. She said, "Yeah. All girl." I then stood and lifted the front of my miniskirt. As he looked there, I felt Kali send out power, and his hand came and went to my pussy, and he started fingerfucking. Finally I came, and Kali said, "I'm supposed to be here, so no need to worry. Besides, you like looking at me." I then pulled back and sat down. I felt Kali's power pull back, and he shook his head. For the rest of the time, he continued to stare at my nipples, but otherwise took my information like everyone else.

There was one difference. At the end, he said, "Oh, Mike? I suggest you meet the other residents. We meet in the Thorpe room at seven tonight. The others should know you belong here."

123456...8