Succubus Coed 01: Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be there."

Finally, someone suggested getting lunch, so I went with them. At the pizza shop, they were surprised that I was able to eat a large pizza by myself. More than once, I let some pizza sauce spill a drop or two on my breast, and asked a guy to lick it up. That usually ended with them sucking my nipple for a little bit. I then said I had to pee, so I got up. Two others did, as well. I forgot again, and went into the men's room, and up to a urinal. I lifted my skirt, and proceeded to do my stuff.

Shocked, one of the guys said, "You're peeing standing up!"

"Oh, darn. I'm used to using the men's room, and had to learn this trick. Basically, I just need to keep up the pressure to not make a mess. See?" I backed up three feet, and my pee was still going where it belonged. When I was about done, I moved back, and got a tissue out of my purse to wipe up. I threw it away, then washed my hands with soap. "Remember, always wash your hands after using the bathroom." I dried them, then went back and finished eating my pizza.

We explored the campus for a few hours, and I learned where some of the buildings I would need would be. We found another place to get dinner, and ate on the student union lawn. I sat lotus, and the guys across from me could see my pussy. I was getting wet. Later, as it neared time, I headed to the meeting. When I knocked, they told me to come in. Most were surprised at my presence, but I immediately felt Kali push out her power, and suddenly I was leaking, not just wet. I noticed that all eyes were on my nipples. I walked in among them, lifted the front of my miniskirt, as Kali said, "Any of you guys got some napkins? I need to wipe myself down."

Suddenly, all the guys were trying to wipe my pussy at the same time. Somehow, Kali got them all to fingerfuck me at some point. I came three times. Finally, things settled down, so I took a seat on an overstuffed chair. I then lifted my skirt, and put my legs over the arms of the chair before releasing my miniskirt. "Better let it dry out while we get to know each other." I then introduced myself, as though it was normal to be sitting in a split with my pussy on full display. They had a hard time focusing, but eventually they welcomed me to the school.

The next morning, after two guys did me in the shower, I went to the RA and asked how I could meet my counselor, and get set up with my classes. I was wearing a different miniskirt, and a sheer shirt. You could clearly see my nipples. I was directed to his office, and went there. The light was leaking out from under the door, but he wasn't due to open for another hour. So I knocked.

The door opened, and a young man opened the door. "Sorry, the office is not yet open." He slowed down as he said this, as his eyes locked onto my nipples.

"I know, but I need to see you in private first. May I please come in?" I felt my eyes get like sad puppy dog eyes, and for some reason, he looked up into my eyes.

"I suppose so. I have some time." He led me inside, and I closed the door behind me. He didn't see me lock it. He went behind his desk, and sat. Kali made me follow and stand with the front of my miniskirt in front of his face. He was quite surprised, and said, "Miss, you shouldn't be so close."

Kali said, "I know, but I need some help. Can you do something? I'm so horny." I then lifted the front of the miniskirt and shoved my wet pussy in his face. Suddenly, he was licking, then eating me out. After I came, I said, "I need a dick. Get yours out." He hurriedly did, and I then went and sat down on his lap facing him, while stuffing his dick in my pussy. I opened my shirt to give him full access to my breasts. He didn't last long, and after we both came and recovered, I said, "I need you to approve my classes." I continued to mildly grind on him.

"Of course. What's your name?" It only took about twenty minutes for me to get squared away, including showing my ID and the scholarship letter. By that time, he had been fully erect for at least five minutes, so I put his hands on my breasts, and started frantically grinding. He took the hint, and picked me up and folded me over the desk. Then he took me from behind. Finally, we both came. I got up, and turned around and licked him clean, then fixed my shirt.

"Thank you. I'll see you next semester." I then left, leaving the door open to let the smell of sex air out. I spent the rest of the day looking up all my professors and coaches. I think Kali must have been doing something, because there was no way that I could have had sex with all of them the same day. After dinner, Kali led me into the administration building, and somehow I met the top people and had sex with them. The final result was the president of the school put out an email saying that due to some legal actions, the school had accepted a female student. All were directed to treat me the same as everyone else, and that no special consideration was needed.

The next day, after two more guys washed me, I was summoned to the administration building. I was wearing a miniskirt and a crop top. However, it rested on my nipples, so all could see the bottom half of my breasts, including my nipples. Kali had me wear my naughtiest miniskirt that let the bottom of my slit peek out when I stood. As I walked over, I got really wet, and was leaking down both legs.

One of the older men said immediately, "You can't wear that in here!"

"Okay." I then took off my clothes. "There. I'm not wearing it." I then walked to him, clearly leaking. I felt Kali's power spread out, and by the time I reached him, he was quite erect, so I unzipped him and took his dick out. Then I bent over at the hips, and deepthroated him. This proved too much for the guy behind me, and I heard a zipper, then felt a dick pounding my pussy. As each came, I moved on, and someone else put a dick in me, until everyone had done so. I then asked, "So, who are you guys?"

That's when I learned they were the executive council, and they had intended to cancel my scholarship, but instead, they said I could stay, but that there would be no special treatment. I said, "I can live with that."

"You may go." I picked up my clothes and walked out of the room. Just before the door swung closed, he followed it with, "Don't forget to put your clothes back on."

So I stopped, turned around, and said, "Thank you," and put my clothes back on. I then headed over to the student union, and their game room. Someone asked me to play pool, so I did. After losing my turn, and before I stood back up, I heard a zipper, and someone speared me from behind, and then grabbed my breasts and played with my nipples. Suddenly, the only sounds in the room were of our sexing, with various grunts and moans. We both came, and before I could stand, another zipper, and I was speared again. By then, my pool cue was missing, and I was getting louder.

Before I could stand after we came, someone flipped me over, and lifted my legs to do me. The next guy pushed my legs further back, but outside my arms. The guy after that was a well-built football player, with two of his mates. He slid in and told them to push my legs all the way back. Of course my back slammed the table, but his dick was huge. After ramming it into me a few dozen times, he leaned down to tongue me, and he put his arms around me to pull me into his bare chest. When he came, he suddenly straightened up, and I felt some pain, but then it went away as he unloaded into me. I felt a little of Kali's power was suddenly used, but didn't know what was going on.

When he finally screamed out as he finished; I, too, screamed as I came really hard. Afterwards, I was feeling really good, but he staggered back, and softened as he pulled out. "Okay, guys, your turn with this nice piece of ass."

They both released me, and rushed to pull their dicks out. I only waited a few seconds before one had put it in me. The other latched onto a nipple while his partner pounded me again and again. When he finished, they traded places. Whatever else these guys were, they sure had stamina. Finally we came, and they both fell back, while I was feeling great.

I saw a bunch of the guys staring at me, and not coming for me. "What's wrong? Don't you want to have sex with me?"

One guy pointed behind me and said, "Your legs!"

That's when I realized something was not right, so I turned my head to look over my shoulder, and suddenly Kali took control and my head continued to turn until I was partly facing backwards. I was shocked, but she didn't let my face show it. Instead, she turned my head back around and looked over the other shoulder the same way. Both times I saw my upper body was halfway upright, but my legs were still bent over and touching the table. I again faced forward, grabbed the edge of the table in front of me for stability, and unwound my legs up past my shoulders and to the front, then finally to the ground. I then stood up, and said, "Well, I'm quite flexible. Don't worry about me."

I decided it was a good time to leave, so I walked out and went to grab lunch off campus. For some reason, I was very hungry. Kali spoke up, "Reshaping your body takes a lot of food and sex. Don't worry about it. After a few days, they will forget about it. Oh, you might want to go clothes shopping again. Your breasts are bigger." I looked down and realized that instead of just the nipples peeking out from under my crop top, my areolas and a bit of skin were also. So I went to the mall. I wasn't quite a D-cup. I came back with a bunch of shirts, but didn't bother to change until after I had a very large dinner in the food court.

In the morning, when I went to shower, two guys were waiting for me by my usual shower head. One asked for soap, and they immediately started on me. I was wondering why they didn't say anything about my larger breasts, when Kali said, "They forget the details when they sleep."

"What about the flexibility?"

She replied, "In a little while, you'll be able to easily look backwards on either side, and your legs will spread far beyond normal."

"What? Impossible."

"Well, that flexibility is actually your skeleton changing into more of a reference than a limiter. If you want, I can go so far as to let you spin your head in either direction as far as you desire, without limit. But that does take quite a lot more time than you have contracted for."

"But at the rate we've been going, why is it so much longer?"

"Right now the flexibility is all in the soft tissues. You are nearing the limit of the human body. More can be achieved, but that takes magic, which needs far more sex. There are other changes that I will make."

"You can do that?"

"And more, but it takes a large chunk of time."

"Anything else?"

"Regeneration. When you get hurt, your body will recover faster, and without scarring. I have already begun that change. It will take months, and will need a lot of sexual energy."

"I see."

"Then there is the selective forgetfulness. Most of what we did yesterday was spent on flexibility and forgetfulness. So you need to refill. If you have four of five guys come in you every day, no matter which hole, that should provide a steady flow of sexual energy to finish by the time you graduate. If you do more, it will speed up the changes."

"What else -"

"Hush, now. Don't get ahead of yourself. Your shower partners are nearly done, so it is time to concentrate on them, and your classes, which begin today. You may have noticed the new shirts aren't quite as revealing. It is time to learn the art of the tease." With that, Kali withdrew.

As I walked back to my dorm naked, Roy greeted me, and watched me get dressed. I felt subtle guidance from Kali, so I followed those directions. I noticed he had a stiffie, when I left him.

This first week was for freshmen, and there were some special events to attend. It didn't take long to realize there was always someplace private, a guy could take me to, so I got laid two or three times at each event. That weekend was chaotic, as the upperclassmen were returning. Word quickly passed, and our dorm got visitors when I showered each morning.

What I hadn't counted on, was how much time I needed to spend in sports. There was a huge amount of running in soccer, and at three hours a day for five days a week, it was grueling. The nice part was taking long showers in the locker room and having several guys sex me. Another nice thing was when we broke into opposing teams and played shirts versus skins. Somehow, I was always on the skins team. Since I still didn't own a bra, my tits were bouncing all over.

"Kali, did you do something to my breasts? They never seem to hurt after all that bouncing, and they feel stiffer than they should be."

"Indeed, I have. While they remain soft, they have an internal firmness, and will never sag. As for all that bouncing, that is part of the flexibility I mentioned."

"Just how much flexibility am I getting?"

"You can already bend forward and put your palms on the ground. Soon, you will be able to bend backward and do the same."

"Cool."

"And remember bending backward and putting your head between your legs?"

"Yes..."

"You can do it easier, and since you can turn your head so much, you can eat yourself out."

"What!"

"Go ahead and try it."

I looked around and saw no one was looking as I got dressed, so I tried it. Damn! I could! I cried out, "Oh... Oh!" Suddenly, I came. I quickly unwound myself, and stood up straight. Looking around, it seemed no one had noticed. "Glad no one noticed."

"Oh, they noticed. But they just thought some guy got lucky."

"Why?"

"You do realize how much sex you've been having."

"Oh." I hung my head for a bit.

"Cheer up. There's more flexibility."

That did cheer me up. "How so?"

"Remember picking up the bills with your feet?"

"Yeah..."

"I figure in another week or so, you will be able to use your feet as hands."

"You're changing the shape of my feet?"

"While that would be simpler, your feet still need to act as feet. Instead, your toes will be able to grasp, and your big toe will be able to rotate out and act as an opposable toe. You might want to invest in some shoes that let you use your feet more easily."

Well, I can take care of that the next time I go to the mall. I was interrupted heading out of the locker room.

"Hey, Mike, want to go check out the new horror movie?"

I was stunned. A guy was asking me on a date. I didn't know what to do. But Kali did. "Sure, when?"

"How about tomorrow, for the nine PM showing?"

"Sure."

"I'll pick you up at eight-thirty." He then left, with a happy smile.

I was in a bit of a state, but Kali calmed me down. "Mike, it's just a date. If he wanted sex, he would be after you in the shower. Come to think of it, you two did have sex on Monday. He's looking for something else. Maybe even a good date."

Well, she did calm me down. At least I could think about what to wear on Friday. Kali suggested I wear something that looked demure, but could be adjusted to be less so. I wore a light buttoned shirt, and a windbreaker. I wore a knee-length skirt with zip-up side slits, a nice wide leather belt, and two-inch heels. Everything was color coordinated, and I had on makeup to complete the good-girl look.

We stopped by the concession stand, and he bought us a bucket of popcorn and two large drinks. We went in and sat down with the popcorn between us. I noticed a few guys checking me out as I sat there. I decided to ask him about himself while we waited for the movie to start. We wound up telling each other about ourselves. While I kept my pact secret, I did tell about how dad didn't see me as a girl, and my subsequent life lived as a boy.

"So you really played sports topless as a teen?"

"Yeah. I've been flat until after high school. With nothing to see, and looking like a boy, they treated me as one. I was too embarrassed, so I never peed in front of a guy until I could do it standing. Only a few really noticed, and they never really told anyone who mattered."

"Man, that must have been tough, having a dad deny your identity."

"It was, but the counselor saved my sanity. I lucked out in that he was secretly gay. He was also wise enough to hook me up with the school librarian when I got to the point of needing an adult woman to explain things. He was also very understanding of my situation, and helped me to accept what I could not change until I was of age."

"That's way better than the counselor I had. He barely saw me, and it was basically, 'Any problems? No? See you next semester.' I fear to think what he might have done if I had a real problem."

Just then the lights dimmed, indicating the movie was about to start. "Hush, it's starting."

Ten minutes later, he maneuvered his arm behind me. Kali told me he wanted to feel me up, so I reached up, and pulled his hand down until it rested on my breast.

He whispered, "Huh?"

I whispered back, "I like sex, and no one can see, so why not?"

"Oh." He then got comfortable, and began to slowly enjoy my breast.

The first time the killer jumped into view on screen, we both were startled. I only later realized he squeezed my breast. The next time it happened, he did it again, but then immediately looked at me. When he didn't see me look at him, he didn't release it, so much as he began to knead it. I was starting to get aroused. Halfway through the movie, he started to undo buttons. When the last one was unbuttoned, he waited until the next scary moment, and shifted his hand beneath the shirt, causing that breast to be fully exposed. By this time, I had noted what he was doing, and pretended not to notice. Even as he did that, in the sex scenes, I started to play with my other breast briefly. Slowly, as I played, I pushed my shirt open.

When the credits started to roll, we calmed down, but decided to see if there was any teaser scene. There was, and it surprised us both. While he was still recovering, I checked and saw both my breasts were clearly exposed. I smiled, and pretended not to notice. When the lights came up, I stood. He also did, and when he looked at me, he clearly saw I was exposed, but said nothing. We both went into the men's room to pee, because of the large drinks. I stood at the urinal and lifted my skirt while he pulled out his dick. I got a few catcalls and whistles, and it wasn't until some of them started talking about my breasts that my date said I should fix my shirt.

I looked down, and acted surprised, but then just tied the bottom ends together. This covered my nipples, but left a lot of cleavage on display. Meanwhile, to lift my skirt and pee, I had unzipped it as far as it would go, and didn't bother to re-zip. After wiping my pussy clean, I did adjust the dress a little, so the side zip was now a bit closer to the front. This meant that if I leaned forward, it would fall away just enough that you could see my pussy from the side. It also meant that if we sat side by side, he could easily finger me.

After exiting the theater, he asked, "Hey, you want to get a drink?"

"Sure. But that means you're driving, right?"

"Yep. I'm sure there is something close we can walk to."

"Lead on."

We walked three blocks before we saw some blinking lights. It turned out to be a strip club. I said, "That looks interesting."

"Oh? Seeing naked girls looks good to you?"

"You forget, I was raised as a boy, and expected to behave as such. I got indoctrinated into liking girls even though I am one. It is only recently that I've been free to be me. This place looks interesting."

"Then we'll go in and you can see your first strip club. Maybe even get you a lap dance."

"Oh! That sounds interesting. Let's go."

So we went in, holding hands. While the bouncer raised his eyebrow at me, he only said what the cover charge was. He carded us, but he didn't look too closely at my card since he was looking down my shirt.

123456...8