Succubus Coed 02: Cursed

Story Info
Getting a job as a succubus.
13.9k words
4.66
8.5k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting a job as a succubus

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

I couldn't leave the protagonist in pain, so she found love.

Enjoy, at least the nightmares should go away.

= = = = = = = = = =

I'd just been turned into a spirit succubus. The second ritual wasn't to send Kali back, but to tear two embryonic succubi from my body. My breasts were F-cups, and she made them embryos. She used the magic circle to send her and her two embryonic succubi back to wherever she came from. I saw my body on the far side of the treehouse, flat on the floor by the food she had me bring, even as I was floating over on this side. My body was bleeding where my breasts had been torn out. I returned to my body. I screamed, "AIIII!!!!," as the pain was so intense.

I blindly grabbed food, and began eating, screaming between bites. Soon the bleeding stopped, but the intense pain was still there. I continued to eat, and the pain started to go down. By the time I could bear the pain, half the food was gone. That's when I noticed there wasn't any light in here, yet I was seeing in the dark. I sat up and started eating in a more-civilized manner, but I still ate raw meat, fruit and veggies. When the pain finally left, perhaps a quarter of the food remained, my hunger was gone, but my thirst remained. I started chugging the eggnog, and didn't breathe until the whole gallon was gone. I went to wipe my milk-stash, but realized I was still naked and had nothing to wipe with. I had just eaten nearly ten pounds of food.

I picked up the ancient book and exited the treehouse, leaving everything else behind. Walking to the house, I turned as I got there to look at the treehouse. Just then, lightning struck and burned it down in only a minute or two, leaving the supporting trees untouched. I went in and showered. That's when I found I was flat again, but I had no nipples. Neither was there a scar where my breasts had been torn away. When I finished my shower and dried, I sat on the toilet seat and astral projected myself just outside my body. I floated in front of the mirror, and looked at my spiritual self. At first, I thought Kali was back, then I noticed subtly different colors. This was me, not her. Returning to my body, I took the book and went into my room.

With one of the powers she taught me, I read the ancient book in only an hour. Learning the full truth of what I now was, I understood what had happened. If only I had done this first. She had tricked me into this by carefully avoiding certain promises. Usually, only one breast is torn away, but Kali had so much time, and I unknowingly provided her so much sexual energy, that she was able to get two embryonic succubi. The only redeeming thing was that the book said my nipples would regenerate tomorrow, and I could make my breasts grow by eating and having sex. While I was still pissed at Kali, she did give me some time to recover before returning.

That ancient book had told me how to summon a succubus, and I wound up with a spiritual succubus instead. That is one without a body. I bargained with her, and eventually got all sorts of goodies, but now I must feed off of humans. I didn't want that, I just wanted to be a sexy girl. But I made a deal with a succubus, and she fulfilled her promise, and changed me into a spiritual succubus. I am no longer human, even though I possess my former human body.

My dad had named me Mike, and raised me as a boy. At eighteen, I was four foot ten inches, and almost flat - but a year later, I was six foot one inch, with F-cups. I was sexy, and everyone wanted me. Now, I am flat again, not even an A-cup, and need to regrow my breasts.

The ancient book told me I wouldn't die when my body did, but I would need to feed a lot more to sustain myself then. I am leaving Texas a little early, and heading through Vegas to get to Los Angeles, and my college dorm. I am now a graduate of good ol' Randy U, I mean Randal University, the all-male school. They gave me a scholarship before they learned I was female. Kali used her succubus power to make them accept me, and while I was there, I probably did over half the student body of four thousand guys. I became a nympho at Randy U.

But now, I needed a job before the summer ended and I lost my dorm. I spent my last night in bed with my dad, and we had sex before getting out of bed. I was grinding away, while he squeezed my tiny breasts, when I pretended to hear something in the hall. I twisted my head until I was facing the other way, and then I said, "Goodbye, dad."

He didn't even notice he was now looking at the back of my head. He just replied, "Goodbye, son. Be sure and remind your girlfriend here to put her clothes back on before you leave."

"I will, dad."

I waited a little to see if he would continue to talk, and when he didn't, I turned my head back and said, in the same voice, "Hey, can you steady me a bit? I want to braid my hair, but I also still want you to keep pumping into me, as I grind on you."

"Sure." He then grabbed my waist and held it fairly steady, while I was still bouncing on him. I then twisted my legs to get them to my sides. Once clear, I twisted them a little more, and used them and my hands to braid my hair. I could use my feet as hands, and I had a hand and a foot working on each side of my head, doing up a braid on each side. He didn't think it was strange. I was only halfway done, when he came. That triggered my own orgasm, and I rode it out, just holding my hair.

"Oh, that felt good. As soon as my hair is braided, I'll be heading out."

"I'll miss you."

"He he." We just held on while I finished my hair. Then I unwound and got up, leaning over to kiss him goodbye.

I headed back, by way of Vegas. At the edge of my hometown, I filled up with gas. I used my new powers to read what the attendant wanted in a dream girl, and then changed my shape to look like her, almost. Barely making A-cups, I went in to pay for the gas. I hadn't bothered to dress after leaving home.

The attendant said, "Whoa! Nice bod! I want to do you."

"I was hoping you would. Got someplace we won't be disturbed?"

He nodded, and went to the door and flipped the sign from 'open' to 'closed' then started to undress. I realized the door was still unlocked. We did it there in plain view. He was so taken with me that he didn't notice the three other customers come to the door. Two of them stayed to watch. A few minutes later, we both climaxed, and he shot his load into me.

I got off, then put my face in his crotch. "Let me clean you up." I then licked him clean, and put his dick in my mouth. He was just starting to firm up when he noticed the crowd.

"Hey, we better stop. They're watching."

I pulled off just long enough to say, "Let them watch. Sex is hotter with an audience." I then sucked his dick in and got more aggressive. That was too much for him, and so he got hard. He also got long, at least nine inches. So I started to deepthroat him all the way, in and out. A few minutes of this, and he blew. He was all the way in, and when I felt him slow down, I grabbed his balls and stuffed them into my mouth, even as his dick went further down my throat. That made him blow a second time. When I let him out of my mouth, he was clean, as I had gotten every last drop.

I stood and said, "Thanks, stud," and walked out. He looked tired. I had clothes in back, and I set my purse on the seat beside me. As I drove away, I grabbed some food from the cooler also on that seat, and ate. At the same time, I caused the energy I had taken and the food I ate, to grow my breasts. I made a stop every hour and had sex with one or two people each time. By the time I got to Vegas, I was a C-cup. I also looked like someone else.

My previous trips had me stay here a whole day, wandering around the casino, and earn money. But now, I also needed to regrow my breasts. I picked a casino that had a lot of buffets, and checked in. I disguised myself by looking different. Walking in with only shoes and a purse, got everyone staring at me. I used my powers to make the clerk check me in without any fuss, even though I paid in cash for three nights. She was definitely embarrassed over my sexuality. By the time I got into the elevator, a man had gotten in with me. I sensed he wanted sex, so I changed to his dream girl while making him forget I looked like someone else seconds before. He was playing with my breasts before we got out.

We had sex in bed, and I fed a little from him. This caused him to come harder and longer, and it was far more intense for him. I cleaned him up and he came in my throat, and once more, when I went further and deepthroated his balls, too. While he recovered, I took a quick shower. When I returned, he was gone, and some chips were on the bedside table. When I counted them, I saw it was larger than from the last time I did this.

Cashing in the chips, I then headed towards the casino, looking for another horny and single male as my next target. As I neared, I changed my shape to be his dream girl. I also used my powers to make everyone think my being naked was normal, and to forget what I looked like once they looked away.

"Dang, woman. You are hot."

He started to unzip, but as soon as his dick was out, I grabbed it and said, "Let's get some privacy." I then led him by the dick to a bathroom. "Which hole do you want?"

"I want your ass."

I leaned over the sink and wiggled my ass, saying, "Go for it. But first, lube it up with my pussy."

So he went in and out of my pussy a few times, before going into my ass. He pounded hard and fast. At first there was pain, but repetition, and a little shapeshifting, and it went away. When he came, so did I, and I also fed a little, causing more intensity from him. As he was recovering, I saw three other men drooling at me. But I said nothing just yet. Finally, he straightened up, and handed me a couple twenties before staggering out. I put the money in my purse then said, "Next?"

I did five more guys before I left. I never asked for money, nor took it before having sex. But now, I needed to use that sexual energy to grow my breasts. So I headed for a buffet. I paid with chips to enter, and got a lot of food. I chose a seat near the restrooms. After finishing my third plate, and growing my breasts to a D-cup, I started watching for targets using the facilities. I was looking for a single man or woman that was horny and heading for the bathroom. While they were in there, I changed shape to their fantasy. Just as they exited, I was standing in their way, and we went back in for sex.

Over the course of four hours, I did six men and three women. Of note, the second woman was bi, so after we started, I shifted my clit into a dick just as she loved having.

She was surprised, and asked, "How?"

"Magic. Enjoy." Then I kissed her.

She did. When she went to give me a blowjob, I came and squirted out of my pseudo-dick. This also surprised her, but she adjusted. I gave her seven orgasms and had nine myself. She wound up giving me a handful of chips. Large denomination ones, too. I just went back for more food. When I left, I realized I had consumed fourteen plates of food and wasn't stuffed. I did leave a few small chips as a tip before I left. For the next two hours, I cruised the casino and had sex with several more people. I also cashed out some chips after every encounter. I looked different each time I cashed out some chips, so they wouldn't realize it was the same person each time. Then I went to a different buffet.

After four buffets, I checked and found I was back to an F-cup, so I didn't go to another buffet. The rest of the time, I wandered and had more sex with horny people. I fed much less off of them, as I didn't need it now, but I saved the sexual energy for later. I continued cashing out as I got chips, and returned to my room more often to shower than to have sex. I figured I had twenty-five showers before I left. I also used the time to reorganize my purse to put the bills in order.

My first stop after Vegas, I took the time to put most of the cash into my suitcase. The last stop before school, I put a miniskirt and tee shirt on. I then quickly got back into the summer routine.

During the day, I would send out resumes, and at night, I went to my part-time job at the strip club. They loved how I could do a standing split without holding onto a pole, and they loved that I could pick up bills with my feet. But they really loved it when I bent backwards and put my head through my legs and turned it around to eat myself out. In the backroom, I often did two or more people at once. Since that job had a large cash flow, I just added a little of my Vegas money into each night's take when I deposited it at the club. Within a month, all my Vegas money was in the bank.

While I went to a number of job interviews, my lack of experience limited my choices. But when I went to an interview at a swank country club in San Francisco, I realized it was the job for me. Its members were the spoiled rich, and it wasn't far from the prestigious strip club, 'Bart's Tarts'. So I pushed with my power, and got the job.

I took note of the cars parked there, and a few days later, bought a hybrid sports car with a vanity plate of 'BITCH4U'. Using my contacts at my current club, I transferred to Bart's Tarts, but when I worked there, I looked different than when I worked at 'Sunshine Point', the swanky country club. There, the club uniform for female staff was a blouse and skirt. I'm sure they expected a bra and panties, as well. However, I went with a miniskirt that barely covered my pussy, and I tied the ends of my blouse rather than button it. I routinely had nipple slips, and every time I hopped up, the skirt flashed my pussy. While management wasn't too happy about that, they couldn't complain, as I quickly became the most requested trainer.

I started out earning about seventy thousand at Sunshine Point, and tips, bonuses, and private work for members added another thirty. I had about thirty private students, mostly young men. I only accepted people who were at least eighteen, single, and lusting for me. The last was easy, as all wanted sex with me, and I was happy to oblige. Most lessons were sports for the majority of the lesson time, then a quickie for the remainder. I used my powers to make sure no one who saw us, remembered that they did.

At Bart's Tarts, I earned about double, with my base salary and tips. My clientele was nearly evenly split between men and women. I soon learned how to please straight, gay, bi, and every-other-kind-of person. As their fantasy, they praised me to others, and I soon was working five nights a week. When I needed to feed, that's where I fed, as it was easy, and unnoticeable.

I rented a second-floor apartment, where I would tan naked on the balcony on my off days. I never put up curtains, and I am sure the apartment building across the street had dozens of perverts with binoculars. When tanning, I made sure to masturbate on the hour for them. On my evenings off, I would dress up in something see-through and accessible for clubbing. I treated it as my weekly six-hour gang-bang, as most of the time I had a dick in me. I also ate quite a few pussies while someone pounded me from behind.

That was my life for the next two years. The change began when the father of one of my students picked up his son right after I had had sex with him. While chatting about his son's progress, he invited me to dinner. Club policy was to initially decline, but if the member insisted, to accept. So I declined, and he insisted. Terry picked me up at the club after work the next day. Having read him, I was in one of my clubbing outfits, and he ogled me. I just pretended not to notice, and got in his car.

We went to a nice place, and I had to use my power to soothe their ruffled feathers at my outfit. He had me sit next to him, on his left. Halfway through, he put his hand on my leg, and began to slide it up. Eventually, he found my pussy, and all through the remainder of dinner, he fingered me. In return, I slipped a hand down to play with his dick and ate with my left hand. I didn't want him to make a mess, so I eased off when he neared, but he made me come three times.

Instead of driving back to the club, he drove to a viewpoint at the top of one of the hills. We got out, and he spread a blanket, and we stripped. This time, I made sure he came several times. We dressed, and he dropped me off at the country club so I could get my car.

I drove to the strip club, and on the way, tossed my clothes on the back seat. When I arrived, I was naked, as usual, and I entered the back door with my pass code. First, I went and showered, then I checked in to see where I should start. Putting on a costume, I went on stage a few minutes later. As I had asked for a late start this night, there wasn't a problem with management. In my breaks, I mentioned a few details of my date to my co-workers.

When Terry asked me out the fifth time, I realized he was serious. Most guys dated and had sex with me to put another notch on their bedpost. This guy was different. His son, William, was still sexing me during lessons. Terry's desire for me made me think I might actually find someone to love. But I had to think a lot about that, especially since the ancient book said humans cannot get succubi pregnant, except for the way Kali did me. No way did I want that to happen again. My thoughts also turned to Terry, as well. He liked me, clearly - and not just for the sex. So I paid a lot more attention to who Terry, the man, was, even as I opened up to him a bit more.

On our seventh date, he picked me up at my home. Afterwards, I invited him in for a nightcap - it wasn't long before we were in my bed. When I walked him to the door, I gave him a kiss, and told him I had another job working nights, so he needed to schedule dates on my days off at the country club, if he wanted to spend the night with me. From then on, he did, and we spent many nights together.

One day, William asked, "Hey, are you doing my dad?"

"Yes." When I felt him get jealous, I added, "You and I just have quickies, and otherwise, I am your teacher. We don't have a relationship. Your dad has spent a lot of time getting to know me, and telling me about himself. We have become friends with benefits. You need to pay more attention to that girlfriend of yours. She sounds like a good girl."

"But she won't have sex with me."

"So what? The good ones are worth it. And if you make the effort to make her happy, she'll be far more inclined to let you."

"What about you?"

"I like sex, and I don't mind having lots of partners. But until your dad, my dates have generally been with those looking to put another notch on their bedpost. I don't mind that, but your father has actually been getting to know me as a woman, a person. Something I haven't had for years."

"You're serious about him?"

"Kind of. I definitely am interested to see where this goes. But if you make me choose between you and him, I'll choose him."

It was clear that he was unhappy about it, but he was also smart enough to realize I was telling the truth. A week later, he had gotten over it, mostly. The week after that, he started asking me for advice on seducing his girlfriend. I gave him lots of tips, and let him practice stuff on me.

Two months later, Terry asked, "Can you free up a weekend to meet my folks?"

"You like me that much?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want them to see me? Especially the way I dress, or will you want me to dress respectably?"

"I won't do that to you. If they are to accept you as my girlfriend, they need to accept you as you are."

"Thank you for that. What about sleeping arrangements?"