Succubus Coed 02: Cursed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our vacation, and both parents had found a way to be alone with me and have sex again. On the way back, I whispered to Terry, and he agreed. So, even though his folks could see, he pulled his dick out, and I had sex with him and we officially joined the mile-high club. Ten minutes later, we did it again. Then I licked him clean and put his dick away.

Back at the country club, while I was having sex with William, I said, "Look what your dad gave me." I then showed the rock.

"He gave you a ring?"

"He proposed. We're gonna get married. What do you think?"

Just then, he came, which set me off. He said, "That'll be weird."

"True, but he already knows we have sex."

"What...?"

"You heard me. Ask him when he comes to pick you up."

He couldn't figure out what to say, so I just got off him and licked him clean.

"Now get dressed, William. He'll be here shortly."

"Will I have to call you mom?"

"Only if you want to."

"What do you want to be called?"

"Mike will do. Actually, anything with respect is fine. You've seen my license plate."

"Yeah, I have. 'BITCH4U' is a rather suggestive plate."

I just smiled.

Over the next few months, Terry and I worked out the details about our future life. One difficult thing was telling him his parents also had sex with me. But the most difficult thing for me was showing him my stripper side. I told him to watch a woman called Calypso. I had a hard time keeping focused, but I managed. A few days later, he asked me how I was able to eat myself out. I told him what Kali did to my body, and demonstrated it in private. I also told and showed him about the other things I could do.

Later that night, I asked him not to come to the strip club.

"Why not, Mike?"

"Part of the reason is that I am embarrassed. Another part is that it is hard to focus if you are there. But perhaps the biggest reason is that I need to keep a distance between you and where I feed."

"Are you ashamed of that?"

"More that I did it to myself. It is a reminder of my failure, and also of what I became. When I feed, I am taking life from someone. Feed a little, and they will be tired, and they will die a little sooner. Feed a lot, and they will become a dried husk."

"You've done that?"

"Sort of. I was attacked once, and in my panic, Kali offered to deal with it. I agreed, so I am partly involved, as well as ultimately responsible."

"I'm not sure I understand, but I see that it is important. I'll not go there unless you invite me, or I am taken there. I don't always control where the sales meetings happen."

"I can work with that. Just know that there, I play to their fantasies, and some are dark. It is not who I am, but it is part of what I am."

"We can get through this."

"Thanks, Terry." We wound up having two weddings. A small private one at the strip club before opening, with just my co-workers and special friends, and I was in my Calypso form. I made sure no one remembered exactly what Terry looked like. The reception became an orgy, and I helped Terry stay erect for all the gals. The big wedding was at Sunshine Point, with a lot of people I knew from there, and some from Randy U. Our honeymoon was in Mexico City. I only fed in the dreams of other hotel guests, when Terry was sound asleep.

While we were on our honeymoon, we had movers take all my stuff to his mansion. My kitchen stuff and other duplicate stuff were left packed, but my personal stuff and clothes were placed in our bedroom. He had a staff to keep his house, including maids, cooks, a butler, and a grounds-keeping service. I suggested he tell the staff I also worked as a stripper. It would reduce the inquisitiveness and the embarrassment when they saw the way I dressed.

The maid was the first to have sex with me, as she saw me naked the most often. She started cleaning the bathroom before she realized I had just exited the shower. She offered to help dry me, and one thing led to another.

"Don't tell the master, please."

"I will tell him, as I won't keep secrets. But I will tell him not to punish you for what you did. I enjoyed it, and I would be happy to do it again."

"He'll fire me!"

"No he won't. Now get dressed. I'll take care of you." I then kissed her.

When I did tell him, I said, "Terry, don't punish her. When someone wants me, I have a difficult time resisting."

"But she's not someone from the clubs. What should I do?"

"Everyone at the country club knows I'm easy. It's an open secret I have sex with my students. Perhaps you should embrace it and say we have an open marriage. If you see someone you want to have sex with, go for it. I'll publicly stand behind you. Privately, I'll want all the details, and perhaps even join in."

"You want me to have sex with other women?"

"I want you to be happy. If dealing with my sexual activities mean you have sex with others, I am okay with it. If you want to be faithful to me, but show me off, I'm okay with that, as well. I just think you need to decide how to handle things in a way that won't interfere with your happiness, personally or professionally."

Later that night, as we went to bed, he asked, "You want me to show you off?"

"If it makes you happy, then yes."

He was silent for a bit, then said, "Next weekend, I have a sales meeting out of town. They've asked all about you, but they are also dirty old men, even when they are young or female. If I brought you, and you wear your clubbing clothes, there's no way they won't see your goods."

"I wouldn't mind. I'd have to take time off at Bart's, but I'll join you."

"Okay. Let's do it. I'll show you off to them, and they'll be so jealous."

"If you want to lift my skirt, or show my breasts, they'll be even more jealous. But they might want to have me, and I would likely do them."

"Even with me, right there?"

"I'll tell them you like to watch me have sex." I noticed he got an erection just then. "Oh! Check that out. You do like the thought of watching others doing me!" I then pulled his dick out and started to blow him.

"No... fair!" He didn't last long, and came a second time when I swallowed his balls also.

When I stepped from the taxi at the hotel where the meeting was about to happen, all eyes locked in on me. Nearly half my breasts were hanging out below my crop top, and my miniskirt was sufficiently transparent, that you could nearly see my slit; my landing strip was clearly visible. After putting our bags in the room, we went to the initial meeting. Terry introduced me to his colleagues. None were able to look at Terry when I was next to him, nor could anyone look at me any higher than my breasts. When I sat down, anyone looking could see my pussy.

Later, at the hotel's restaurant, we were all at a table, and anytime I raised my glass to take a sip, my top moved just enough to show a nipple. So I took turns which arm I used, so they could see them both, one at a time.

Once back in our room, I said, "Honey, everyone was checking my nipples out. Not just your colleagues. There was a lot of lust there."

"Yes, sweetie, I saw. I can't believe how hot and bothered that made me."

I quickly stripped and went on the bed, legs spread. "Show me how much you want me."

I think he tore his shirt, in his effort to get naked quickly. But he went primal on me. We both were kind of loud. Fortunately, no one complained. As we lay back, sated, he said, "I will show you off. But I'm not sure if it'll be okay."

"Terry, I haven't quite told you everything about me."

"Huh? What haven't you told me?"

"I can make people forget me, or think I was someone else. This means if it goes sideways tomorrow, I can fix it so they think it was someone else."

"You can do that?"

"Yeah. I've been to Vegas and spent the entire visit in the nude, having sex rather openly."

"Aren't you afraid of the cameras?"

"Yep. That's why I looked like someone else the whole time. I even had my car at a repair shop getting a tuneup so they couldn't track me."

"Smart. Wow. You could make them think they saw someone else?"

"Easily. They may or may not remember I was there, but I doubt that will be a problem."

"That makes it easier to show you off."

"Next question. What to wear? Blouse and miniskirt like at the country club, clubbing clothes, or a spaghetti dress. What's your choice?"

After a little discussion, we chose the dress.

The next day, even though my dress came down to my knees, it was thin enough to barely show my pussy. My nipples not only could be seen through the fabric, but it was so silky, that their shape was quite clear. It also showed a lot of cleavage. Twice, we left the others for a quickie in the nearest men's room.

The last meeting ended with dinner. When the staff cleared, we gathered near the self-serve bar and chatted. The room was ours for the rest of the night. Since everyone was staying at the hotel, and on the company dime, everyone drank up. I helped Terry by getting him low-alcoholic drinks so he wouldn't get blitzed. I also gauged the room, and I finally whispered to Terry, "They are tipsy enough now that their inhibitions are down, but they can think enough to make choices. I've also overheard a number of comments about my figure. Now would be a good time for the reveal."

Terry had to take a few breaths before he called out, "Hey guys. I know you have all been wondering how I landed such a hot babe."

"Yeah! You're a lucky SOB."

"Tells us."

"I don't know myself, but not only is she hot, she's a nympho."

"What?"

"Yeah, she likes a lot of sex. I also like to watch her have it."

"No. Really?"

"Really. You want to see her tits?"

"YES!" was the unanimous reply.

"Darling, let's show them." He then walked behind me, reached out and slid the straps off my shoulders. He then acted with surprise, when the dress cleared my breasts and fell the rest of the way down, revealing my nude body.

I said, "You like my breasts?" I then started to play with my nipples.

The guy on my other side put his hand on my breast, and said, "Wow. These are natural. I want you."

"Okay, which hole?"

He looked at Terry, asking, "You'd let her?"

"Yep. Oh, Mary, she's bi, so you can do her also."

Mary's eyes got big, and she said, "I'm next, Sam."

At that point, the talk turned to who was next, and how they would do me. I read each of them, so I could give them their desire as best I could without altering my form. When they were all tired, I told Terry so we could go back to our room. I left the meeting room, and he caught up to me carrying my dress. Although late, we still passed at least a dozen others. When they stared, I just flirted by pulling a breast up so I could lick a nipple.

This time, Terry didn't bother to unbutton his shirt. He just ripped it off, then pushed his pants down and off without undoing the belt. He then attacked me on the bed. This time, it was so loud and primal, that the staff pounded on our door. Since Terry was recovering on the bed, I answered the door. There was a young man in the hotel's uniform, as well as several people behind hoping for a peek. Since I opened the door wide open, everyone saw me naked. No one noticed Terry.

Then the young man finally gathered his wits, he said, "M... M... Miss, ... There's a lot of... noise ... from this room. Please... keep it... down."

Acting dramatic, I looked behind me, saying, "Hey, honey, apparently we are having sex too loudly. We got to keep it down a bit." Looking back, I said, "We're so sorry. We didn't mean to keep others up. But it's so hard to be quiet when he's going at me like a gorilla." I loudly sighed, then said, "He pounds me so hard then, I can't help but scream my pleasure. At least, I can't scream when his twelve-incher is all the way down my throat, but I make up for it when that fat club is up my ass." Again, I loudly sighed. "I'll try to remember to put a pillow over my mouth when he does that. Is there anything else?"

It took the staffer a full minute, as I stood there naked only a foot away, before he said, "Thank you.... That will be fine."

"Okay then." I then turned around, and swaying my hips on the way back to the bed, I said, "Honey, we gotta be quieter. Now, where were we?"

By this time, Terry realized the crowd was still at the doorway, and he realized I was teasing, so he stood and placed me almost facing the door. Standing in front of me, he said, "Bend over backward, and blow me."

My eyes got big, and I smiled, so I bent over backward, and then poked my head between my legs and reached for him. I then pulled his dick into my mouth. Since he wasn't quite between me and the door, I could see their shock as they watched us. When he came, he yelled, then looking back to the door, he said, "Sorry about that, but man, that feels good."

Meanwhile, I was busy pulling him deeper and getting his balls also. He came again, and after screaming again, looked back, and said, "Sorry."

Finally, the young man realized he was still watching us. He reached for the handle and pulled it closed. When he turned around and saw the crowd, he said, "Show's over, folks."

Someone said back, "Yeah, best show ever."

I couldn't overhear any more, so we moved back to bed, and we continued to have sex, but - we were quieter.

When we checked out, I had a miniskirt, and a blouse, but it was tied at the bottom and both nipples were peeking out. As we neared the door, we met one of the others, who said, "I heard you two had fun last night."

Terry said, "We sure did. After the meeting ended, we were stoked. We got a little loud, so we might not be welcomed here, next time."

"That was you? I heard the loud woman did a blowjob through her legs."

"Yeah, that was us. I'm quite flexible, see?" I lifted a leg, doing a standing split. Everyone on that side of me saw my pussy clearly. I held it thirty seconds before we heard a crash. Looking over, I realized several people crashed into each other, as they stared at my cunt. "Oops. I'm not wearing underwear." I then lowered my leg.

Once in the cab, and on the way to the airport, Terry stuffed a nipple in his mouth, even as he put some fingers in my pussy. I just told the cabbie to drive safely.

On the plane, I asked if Terry liked the result.

"My reputation is either made or ruined."

"Word will spread, and others will want me. I don't mind, but it is up to you."

"I wouldn't have thought watching others have sex with you would be so... so..."

"Hot?"

"Yeah. Hot. And later, knowing they were watching us have sex, I was so turned on!"

"Anytime you want me, I'll be happy to play." I could tell he was thinking about here in business class. I just whispered, "Here, too, but let's wait until our destination is the closest airport. At least then, if they kick us off, it'll be where we want."

"Done."

Five minutes later, he realized my nipples were still on display. He whispered, "Um, Mike. Aren't you worried about your nipples showing?"

"Not at all," I whispered back. "It's explainable as an 'accident', and naked women are more acceptable than open sex. In fact, everyone coming up the aisle can see my pussy."

"Really?"

"Yep. Go use the bathroom, and on the way back, check me out."

He did. "How can they overlook that?"

"Confidence, and a little of my special power. While you were gone, two guys tried to chat me up while staring at my nipples."

When we got home, I only had time for a quick shower before I had to leave for the strip club. I didn't bother to dress, and went through the house naked before driving there. By now, our staff was used to this.

This year's family vacation was a week in the mountains, by a small lake. The cabin had four rooms, and we used three of them, as Willian was with us. While I brought a swimsuit, when we learned we had no neighbors, I decided not to bother. That first day at the lake, Terry had sex with me in front of everyone else.

Afterwards, his son, William, said, "Um, dad, mom, we can all see you."

Terry said, "I have learned that I like knowing others are watching us have sex. I also learned I like watching her have sex with others."

I added, "As the resident nympho, I'm game."

Throughout the vacation, all the others managed to be alone with me for a while, and had sex with me. However, his son wasn't careful enough. He was lying naked on the cabin's floor in front of the fireplace while I was sitting on top. He was enjoying my breasts, when the others returned. He started to react, but was interrupted by coming. That triggered me. When we recovered, he pulled his hands back, but I just sat and enjoyed the afterglow, openly naked. There was silence for nearly a minute.

Terry finally said, "I see you two had fun." Then he went to the kitchen and unloaded the groceries.

At dinner, his son said, "Um, dad, about this afternoon..."

"No need to worry, son. You've been having sex with her longer than I have. I don't mind. Really. I also meant what I said the other day. I don't mind, and even get turned on watching her have sex."

Later during the meal, Jack said, "Son, I have a confession. Sorry, honey, but I, too, have had sex with her."

"She already told me, dad."

"She told you about yesterday?"

"No. Before we got married, she told me about you."

"You knew?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know."

"Honey, I am sorry. I'm weak."

Gina said, "You're already forgiven, dear, 'cause I'm just as guilty."

"Huh?"

"I got a little tipsy, and we were in the Jacuzzi, and one thing led to another."

"Mom, she told me that, as well."

"Well yesterday, I also found time alone with her. We did it again. I'm not a lesbian, but I can't seem to resist her beauty."

Terry said, "Mom, dad, it's okay. I know her, and I know that no matter how much sex she has with others, she will always return to me."

"He's right. I wasn't sure I could love anyone, but I do love him. I know that now."

The next day, as I lay out by the lake with the family, William asked, "Mom, you look like you could use some sunscreen. Want me to apply it?"

"Sure."

He proceeded to put it on me. He took a long time putting it on my breasts, and later, as he was applying it between my legs, he fingered me to an orgasm. When he finished, I said, "Thanks, son."

"My pleasure."

"Right. You didn't orgasm, like me. Want me to apply some lotion on your dick? I'm sure I can make you come."

He looked at the others, gulped, then pulled his shorts down. I then took my time, and he came before I finished.

When we went back in, since no one seemed to mind our casual sex-play outside, I decided I would remain naked for the rest of the vacation. By the time we left at the end of the week, I had openly had sex with the whole family as the rest of the family watched.

A few days later, when Terry and I had time to talk in bed, I asked him, "Terry, about the vacation. Did I go too far?"

"Perhaps. But now it is out in the open. I think that is better. I'm not surprised that my dad and son want you, but mom surprised me."

"I think it may be the naughty factor of incest or cuckolding you that is making her get turned on. A lot of women get horny around me, so I'm not too surprised. But the openness was not expected. I also think it is better in the open. If you want to tell your son I'm not a nympho, but a succubus, you can."

"No. He doesn't need to know. I needed my parents to know so I could make my decision, but I no longer fear what you are. And you also exploded my view about sex. While I get a few looks at the office, they are usually of jealousy, not disgust. I may only be an eight-incher, but I've had to turn down a few women."

"Don't turn them down on my account. Tell me all about the experience instead. That is if you want to do them."